View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch) 

Post Re: Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch)
“AHHH!” Fenris body offered up that succulent taste that poured over him in that moment. The tightening of that passage against the root that danced and swirled about in her core, his hands on her hips as he pulled the Asian back into his final thrust as his enzyme fired inside her.

Holding himself within her core as he drew up the combined juices and enzyme. He held himself there for a long while just sucking up those juices until there had been barely any left.

“Now it is time for your reward,” he drew out of her then as other vines collected her up then hoisted her into the air holding her so she was parallel to the ground. He spread her legs apart so that there was unrestricted access to Fenris core.

Once that was done he drew Bria up to a standing position, the vines remaining until she was sure footed where a vine prompted her closer to Fenris. “I have left some for you … while I am present there will be no other intrusions … you two have earned that much at least, for another week or so I will continue to thrive. It is a small exchange … I will continue to remain until you are finished.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Fenris tried to compose herself in the aftermath of her sexual extravagance. Her breathing panted heavily as she slowly came down from her height of pleasure. She’d done it, at least. The monster pulled its feeding root out of her tamed sex, leaving the lovely, exotic student feeling guilty and drained. She couldn’t wait to get back to the dorms for some much needed rest.

The rest, however, would have to wait. Fenris blinked as she realized she was being hoisted up. Her gorgeous, petite frame was put on display by the powerful vines that continued to restrain her limbs. She watched helplessly as Bria was brought forth and ushered towards her lap.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Again the plant had grabbed her and repositioned her before they retract. She hears the plant though she doesn't quiet realize what is going on here but she witnesses the sweet view on display before her. She needs no encouragement to step forward, her hands tuck under her ass as they smoothly brush against the skin before drawing her closer to her, her tongue skims about her love button as she moves it around the bundle of nerves.

Her deft tongue sweeps over it, her eyes darting down the expanse of Feb's body, dart to the plant for a moment to make sure it is behaving itself then back to Fen as she draws a finger over that labia of hers, dipping it in deeply for a moment before making a show of sucking on that finger.

The taste of that enzyme is what she is after to realize what she is in store for before her tongue sweeps to that juicy core finding that the plant in fact left something for her as she curls up he tongue before inserting it into her core rocking her head back and forth as she unfurls her tongue sweeping against those pink walls.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 am

The enzyme had a sugary taste to it like sap. It had the same consistency though it was green in color. Birch was behaving himself Bria could see. He had gotten what he had wanted and now he was giving them what they had initially started though he now stood in silence as he watched the scene play out before him.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Fenris was already hypersensitive from her previous two orgasms. Her gasp of surprise did not do appropriate justice to the lightning bolt of sensation that struck her body when Bria closed her lips against her delicate sex. Her long, deep moan washed out over the glade as her petite body arched gorgeously. With her chest pushed out, head thrown back and her thighs shivering lightly, Fenris was a sight to behold.

She would relax for a moment, and then tighten up again. Her face finally did swing back to look down at the other girl driving her crazy between her thighs. All the while, her shaking breath kept lightly chanting, “Oh goddess, oh goddess...” It was plainly apparent the poor girl wouldn’t withstand such skillful pleasure for very long.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:09 pm

She loved what she was hearing, that mantra that slipped from her lips as she panted out, a hand swept up the expanse of her body as her fingers closed around such heavenly orbs as she captured one and seeing that Birch had a good hold on hr vulnerable form, Bria had kept her on the ropes as she swirled her tongue within those wet folds.

This close to her she could draw in the rich scent of her sex as she flicked her nipple as her hand closed about the rest of that mound that the plant assailed before.

“Mmmm ...” she purred against that snatch then pulled away for a brief moment. “You taste good.”

She went back to it, her tongue pushing into those wet folds dashing back and forth now as she darted in and out of that core as she rubbed over that clit and squeezed that breast, the other bouncing as she filled that chamber with her tongue.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Birch watched on fascinated by this. Not that he had been turned on by girl on girl action but more the state that the humans fed in similar ways. He supposed he should not be too surprised, the Ashen scientists modeled him after them after all …

“That feels good, doesn't it? You like that better? I am not an egotistical human and realize that being forced is probably not the most pleasant experience.”

He moved to her side groping a breast with his hand. “I do find this habit interesting though.”

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 am

Fenris could only watch helplessly as her sensitive breasts were played with by both Bria and the monster. She groaned as the soft, full mounds molded to the press of foreign hands and fingers. Their creamy texture filled the palms of their groping hands, as Fenris hid her face in her shoulder and shamefully pushed her chest out to encourage the touches. The other two would find the Asian beauty’s nipples to be achingly hard from her heightening arousal.

Her hips now worked in soft little gyrations as she ground down against the intense pleasure that Bria caused with her mischievous tongue. Fenris could feel her zenith approaching, but could do nothing to stall or stop it. She felt her body being propelled towards it, and soon felt herself pass the point of no return.

Her entire frame tightened up as she arched like a tightly-drawn bow. She flung her head back, hair draped down behind her like a brunette waterfall. Her toes curled tightly, as her sex experienced a fireworks display of sensation. Fenris bit her lips in a doomed attempt to keep herself quiet, but ultimately failed as she succumbed to a series of loud, exultant cries and gasps of release as her sculpted chest heaved for breath. She came down very slowly, and shuddered from the force of powerful aftershocks of hypersensitivity.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:39 am

“Oh, yes, yum!” Bria squeezed that aroused breast with her hand feeling that sharp nipple against her palm as she wriggled her head back and forth using her tongue to slice against that pulsating inner core as she ate tasting the flow of those sweet juices.

She did not stop though she slowed as Fen's hips slowed that delicious grind that had told her that Fen had enjoyed herself.

She had been pleased, for there wasn't much she could have done in light of the plant creature being present.

When she drew out of that heated core she licked over that clit as she drew her fingers down that exposed chest, her mouth pulling back to deliver soft kisses to her inner thighs though she wonders what this could have been like without the plant's interference. It wasn't too bad but she had been the one spared the fate of experiencing that root going to work inside her. The question was what he was going to do with them now.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:19 am

“That's it drink.” He watched as Frenris came. They all had nourishment and his hand squeezed that breast as Fen tipped her head back. His statements had been ignored though he had his answer with this union.

If he had been possessed and full of masculinity perhaps he would have been compelled enough to drive into her fully. He did not need to display such supremacy he only wished to eat, to exist. While he wanted his subjects to feel at ease while he did so. He had been guided in a sense to appreciate those things that had saved him for a short while.

He looked between the two saplings, perhaps next time it would be the others turn though the other had a splendid taste to her. He did not fool himself in believing that he would stumble across such a treat again.

“Is anyone still thirsty?”

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Fenris realigned herself with reality slowly. Her eyes refocused on the woods around her, and her body told her it was sore, yet satisfied. She also felt the distinctive urge for a cold shower and a sunny nap. Yeah, it had been one of those type days.

Her dark blue eyes scanned down the length of her sweat-stained body until she found Bria kissing her inner thighs. “Thank you,” she whispered to the other girl, and offered her a small smile of true gratitude. This experience had been made far more tolerable since her fellow student had made a stand and stayed by her side. Even better, Bria had not been harmed or tainted in the process. Fenris’ sacrifice had not been in vain. She felt good about that much, at least.

Her attention was diverted by the sound of the Yengal’s inquiry. She raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously, “Uh, no, I think I’ve done enough feeding today to last me a while. You can let me down now.” Goddess, she wanted a shower so bad. In fact, just getting Bria and herself out of this forest altogether would likely do wonders for her mood.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:51 pm

She continues to swirl her tongue against her thigh then nods. “Your welcome.”

Bria shifted her attention to the plant. “Yes, I'm full.” By the looks of it Fen probably couldn't stand up for another round, she was just hoping that he had his fill.

After her misunderstanding with Daphnee though she didn't want a repeat of that. She didn't want to feel that resentment either or experience anger and bitterness over this ordeal. She had liked the fact that she was able to help out even if they couldn't beat this thing … it was a small victory after all.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:33 pm

“Very well ...” he lowers Fenris down, vines drawing away from her as she is set on the ground. He looks at one sapling to the other though it was hard for him to tell them apart, he was never good with that. He could tell them apart from one another.

In relationship to picking them out fro girls with similar features … well it was tougher for him. He liked the saplings he dealt with having a distinct feature that stood out though he was getting a little better in telling them apart.

He would see the two dress.

“The forest is a dangerous place. Consider yourselves lucky that I am not one of the depraved ones like Thudd, though if you chance upon Slarr run.” He pointed to Bria. “He will ignore your friend completely. He is a black scaled creature, a devil with lemon yellow eyes. Now if you,” he points to Fenris, “interfere with him he'll fight back and hurt you just enough to get back to his primary goal of getting the other but I digress.”

Once they were dressed he would see them to the edge of the forest then thank them before melding into a tree and jaunting to another that was out of sight.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:12 pm

Fenris felt herself being lowered to the soft grass below. She sighed with relief as the vines released her limbs from captivity at long last. Immediately, she tried to call her magic, but found it still blocked. A frustrated growl emanated lightly from her throat as the young woman recovered her strength enough to stand under her own power.

It soon became apparent that Fenris was going to require a couple of minutes to get the feeling back into her legs. She didn’t want to waste any time, however so she whispered, “Um, Bria, can you hand me my clothes, please.”

As the Yengal rambled on a bit about this and that monster, and what a swell, harmless sort of creature he was, Fenris couldn’t help but roll her eyes in disgust. “Yeah sure, buddy,” she waved a dismissive hand in its direction, “we’ll keep wary of your boogey-men friends. In the mean time, we’d both appreciate it if you’d boogey yourself on out of here. It would make both of us girls a lot more comfortable, knowing you were no longer within striking distance.”

She was pissed off now. It had been bad enough being taken down by a talking stick figure, but now she was being cautioned against the other “dangers” of the forest. As if he cared for their well-being, or as if she needed to be warned like some helpless lamb. She was so mad at herself and at the creature she could’ve set the whole glade on fire, if her damned magic wasn’t playing hooky.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

“Yeah, sure thing ...” Bria helps noting how annoyed Fen seemed and oddly how cordial the plant thing was being to them. She had only been partially listening about the warnings. What was he going on about? Why was she at risk with this Slarr character and Fen was nothingness

“You should go. We'll find our way, thank you.”

For this? Well, no, that was not what she had meant. Rather she meant it in the context of thanks but no thanks.

She would assist Fen on as it looked as if they were going to have to take their changes here ...

Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next