View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch) 

Post Re: Sowing New Seeds (Bria and Birch)
She seemed to relax a little more as he eased up. Birch of course did not want of need to hurt these students more than necessary. Of course it had been easier stay clear of him and so he had not snared up the same student twice now.

That was an annoyance, he genuinely liked most of them and appreciated the git of life that they each imparted on him. They may have fought him, some may have even complied though all had not come back … from Pia he had a maybe, though at least she had been honest in her assessments and Ginger, well she might actually be the first to come back come to think of it, he had high hopes there about the botanist.

Her neck was coated with that pain numbing enzme that he produced. He brushed that tongue against the softness of her neck, that fire that had cooled had returned. She had not answered him, not that it had mattered if she were a virgin or not, he would tell by th taste. The main reason was that he had asked was that he wished to know what her tolerances were for pain and how careful he needed to be.

The vines on Fenris fingers tightened then relaxed showing her just how easy it would be to brake ach one though he leaned close to the Asian's ear, whispering ino it ater he traced his tongue against the back of her ear.

“Then I will see you sooner than I thought I would, sapling. If I do not eat I will die so eventually you will here a tale or two I'm sure. I try to take good care of my victims, I cannot help the need to feed any more than they can ignore the matter that they are a food source.

“But burning me to a cinder does no good. Do you think that I would be so easy to deal with? Well, you are welcome to try I suppose. It would mean that you would be the first to come back I suppose.” He gazed towards Bria waiting until Fen could see the shift in his attention.

“Perhaps I should give you a reason to return then?”
Those vines go dreadfully close to Bria then halt, fairly sure she got the point.

Then he drew upright, a vine seizing Bria's hand long enough to draw it away from that sweet snatch. The root of his vine-like member sweeping up the outer folds of her warm body, back and forth he rubbed, the tip of his body sprouting a green enzyme onto her as he goes back to rubbing the pain diluting substance against her in the unlikely even that she was a virgin.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 am

Fenris' pain tolerance was considerable already without factoring in the enzyme that was being introduced into her system. She just tended to overreact to pain when it did happen, but she was actually capable of a great deal more than she knew. It was not something that she wanted to consider now that she seemed to be at the complete and total mercy of this inhuman creature with its strange, alien goals.

She was intrigued by the returned threat, however. With a silent vow, Fenris made a mental note to return to the forest later and permanently put an end to this Yengal threat. The creature seemed to view its activities in a light-hearted manner, but Fenris knew that this thing was disruptive to human welfare. She would have to put an end to him, although that day was not today. Vengeance would have to wait; for now, this creature held all the advantages, and so Fenris was forced to play along.

Her eyes were not blind to the threat made against Bria, either. When she saw what the monster had implied, her eyes turned to stare daggers at her captor. "Don't you dare," she whispered, "You've got me now, and I will return later to find you. You needn't worry about that. I give you my word, I will come back to this place to hunt you, but don't take Bria." She hoped she had conveyed her sincerity and desperation to the monster. Just as Bria could not leave Fenris now, neither could the Asian even consider the thought of abandoning her new friend. The girl had a serious condition, and Fenris was going to do everything in her power to make sure she got back to campus safely. In hindsight, it had been a mistake to bring her out here. Her apology would have to wait, for now.

Then, she heard Bria's voice. Her words were sweet and encouraging. She welcomed the girl's kiss with fervor. Blue eyes fluttered closed again as she lost herself in that lip lock. Her friend was a pillar of strength in this trial, and Fenris felt her resolve harden. She would endure this, for the both of them.

Fenris felt Bria's hand leave her sex, and be replaced by something horrible beyond description. Was that what she thought it was? It rubbed her silken petals lewdly. She felt it gush something onto her sex, and she moaned lightly in apprehension. The kiss she shared with Bria parted long enough for her to inquire from the monster, "What is that thing? Is that...Do you use that to 'harvest' from me?"

Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am

There had been a lot of whispering going back and forth between the two. Threats? Or was this about her? Possibly. Even she picked up on the threat of vines at one stage though the plant did not seem to press in upon her being true to his word thus far.

Save for a moment where her hand is drawn away causing her to focus on Fen's lips. Bria knew what was about to happen and while she was unaware if her new found friend had encountered any of these things before she could only assist her here as she graze down her extend arms as she sealed her lips back to Fen's.

It was clear that the plant was about to take her friend and so she brought her hands down between Fen's legs as she widens them as her mouth dances against her lips, her fingers serving to lull aside the petals of her flower to open her up against the intrusion not knowing how thick the creature was fingering that the more help it had the better, encase it did hurt her.

Chest to chest, here breasts meager in comparison being two whole cup sizes smaller but she still swept her body from side to side as she continued to steal those lips with her own in hope that she could at least serve as a distraction here.

Her tongue seeks entrance into her mouth, announcing this by the spread of warmth against her lips as she caresses it with her tongue. Once inside she tangles her moist muscle against Fen's holding that kiss as long as possible and doing the best to ignore that they had company.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Had he realized that she would return to hunt him he might have considered making threats against the stronger girls he acquired though the majority of his latest targets had been soft targets. He had luck out with a string of virgins, many confused at the gentle pleasure that he had brought in “exchange” for nutrients.

He was not above giving a student a bit of pleasure in exchange for that gift of life. Few tended to converse or understand his mind set though he never really asked, not in the true sense that he would except a 'no' but he did offer up the illusion of choice. Outside of that though he was fairly honorable.

Pulling her legs apart even further than Bria had with vines that had coiled about her there to open her up a bit further though he found that Bria was assisting him here.

The tip of his “root” rubbing that enzyme against her the tip getting lubricated then the shaft as it moves against her folds though he has not entered her yet.

The tip has a hole in it that is two fold. First he used it to deliver some of that enzyme that could dull pain, similar to a mosquito bit as h pressed inside a virgin's passage. The second was that it could b used to suction up juices which it did now to get a little taste though the good stuff was deeper inside.

“This? It is the means by which I will harvest your juices. It will not hurt, I am already inside,” and he was pushing into those folds with that root sucking up her juices as he went, the finger that circled her clit attempting to get her to produce even more of that pleasant nectar.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Fenris was really quite thankful for Bria being there for her. When the other girl's lips returned, she pressed right back into another passionate kiss. Their soft lips melded in sensual union. Fenris felt her lips yield to Bria's advancing tongue as she was orally penetrated. Their tongues danced together inside of the Asian's mouth with sultry purpose.

She groaned at the feel of Bria's soft chest pressed against her own. The hard nipples traced the movements of their creamy mounds as they moved against each other with a gentle friction. Fenris pushed her chest out to meet Bria's breasts. She loved the feel of the other student's soft skin upon her own. Goddess, how she wished they had not been interrupted. At least Bria's plan to distract her focus seemed to be mostly working.

Still, there was the undeniable presence between her thighs. It was made all the more evident as her legs were pulled so far apart that Fenris could not long hold herself upright under her own strength. No more knee-jabs, then. The position made the petite young woman painfully aware just how out of control this situation had become. This Yengal was going to penetrate and feed from her body in some strange, alien manner, and there wasn't going to be a damn thing Fenris could do to stop it now short of her magic coming back to her.

Try as she might, the well of her magical energy seemed firmly locked down, and now she was out of time. Her petals were spread open and readied by Bria's delicate fingers, her love pearl continued to be mercilessly played with and now that thick presence was moving up and into her body. Fenris stiffened as she felt the beginning of the monster's penetration into her tight, yielding folds. She moaned loudly into the other girl's mouth. This was a strangely different experience.

Her body seemed unable to register the pain of his initial entry. Maybe it had something to do with the stuff he squirted on her sex. It could be some sort of alien lubricate. It didn't matter, right then. He was pressing into her body, and simultaneously sucking with the tip of the thick shape. Combined with the lecherous torture her clit had been forced to endure all this time, Fenris was unable to hold back any longer.

The Asian locked up, and became very quiet for a couple of seconds. Then she shuddered bodily as she experienced orgasm. Though she was very quiet through the experience, her hips bucked powerfully as her sex clamped down like a rhythmic vice. She continued to shiver lightly throughout the entirety of her peak, and then she was forced to break her kiss with Bria and gasp for air.

Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Her lips swam against the Asian's at least trying to make this scenario pleasant. The plant didn't seem to be motivated by causing pain, just eating. She had wished that she could have taken Fen's place but she wasn't the one to get to choose. Next time, if there was a next time after today. She herself wouldn't be adverse to such though she might decide to stay away from her now just because the memory of what happened was unpleasant. That was the case with Daphnee after they were attacked together, either the girl just didn't want to talk or thought that by ignore the matter, there was a third option too, that she was embarrassed about the matter and wasn't a lesbian. She supposed she didn't have that last problem to worry about.

If it weren't for that root pressing against her fingers she would not have know that the plant had begun though she stopped spreading her apart once the root had pushed into that core. She switched to using a single hand in trying to keep her spread open, the other gripping that root and pumping along the length of it as she tried to hasten the creatures own release.

But Fen came quick and she hated the fact that she couldn't just kneel before her and drink. Taking her hand away from her pussy she sweeps her hand against her cheek as she gives her a moment as her lips graze against the neck working down to Fen's shoulder, her tongue twirling against the crook of hr neck. Sh glances back at the plant briefly before looking back to Fen with a smile creasing her lips.

“You're doing so good, Fen, hang in there ...”

Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 am

The effects of his intrusion had been clear given the shake of her body, the gasp as her lip's left the other girls though he kept at her, his thrusts inside her had been slow and full, he rocking against her backside he had noticed that this one was easier to tame with the other girl around, his member sucking up those juices.

She was no virgin but he had admired the taste, it would get him though the next day or so. He of course needed more to survive longer not expecting her to reach the pinnacle of her release so soon. He could have let her go then but he would have needed another victim before long. His finger brushed against her clit rubbing back and forth delicately.

“That will barely sustain me for a day … your taste is wonderful sapling but if I released you now I would have to seek out other victims which I am loathe to do fortunately I have an idea.”

Those idol vines near Bria grab her and force her to the ground while those securing Fenris move her to the European pressing her down to her knees and lower still.

“Do you humans take nourishment in such a manner?” He barely gives Fenris a chance to response before she settles her face above Bria's crotch, the restraints on Bria retract from from Bria as Birch begins moving into that core of Fenris from behind, nice and slow strokes.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:50 pm

Oh goddess, she could feel the creature feed upon her orgasm. Fenris' inner walls flexed sensitively as she felt the monstrous member gather up her love juices. It was a strange, alien sensation but seemed to pair well with the penetration so that the experience could not be called unpleasant. This was all capped with Bria's tenderness as her lips worked back down Fenris' neck. The Asian beauty groaned with appreciation as her friend nuzzled her way down to Fenris' shoulder.

At first, she smiled at Bria's words of encouragement, but when she looked down into her friend's eyes, she was just in time to see the vines approach the other girl from behind. Her blue eyes went wide with panic and worry, and her mouth opened to issue a warning. "Bria!" was all she got out before the vines snared the tall, naked student and dragged her to the ground. Fenris was about to fight to free the other girl when she felt herself being moved as well. The monster was going on about an idea he had, and questioned if humans fed in the same manner as his own species.

Fenris didn't even bother to answer such a question, not that the Yengal had given her any time to respond. As soon as she was set down in front of Bria's lap, the monster began to move inside of her again. His penetration did not bring her any pain, but it was distracting in its own way. Still, she was essentially back where she had left off. Here Bria was, naked and beautiful in front of her. The other girl had been so faithful and supportive so far, after all; she did deserve a reward for her own efforts and some recompense for their earlier interruption. A part of Fenris worried that making Bria wet would open up the possibility that the Yengal would move to her friend's body when it was done with her own, but she remembered that the monster had insisted that it only needed one female to feed from.

She decided to go ahead and run the risk. Bria deserved this; it was the least Fenris could do. As the Asian panted lightly from the slow, purposeful movement within her, she bent forward and began to place light kisses all around Bria's sex. She brought her hands up as well, and started to rub the other girl's inner thighs with sensual purpose.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:48 pm

“Huh? WHA-!”

Vines secured her and a surge of adrenaline flowed through her. She fought against the sudden restraints that spread her legs apart.

Her chest had risen and fell though soon after she had been repositioned Fen was as well the Asian above her, the vines extracting themselves and moving away. She had wished he would tell her these things first! She did not have the time to complain though as she felt her body being teased, a hand reaching down her boy so secure a hold at the back of her head.

“UH! OH GOD!”

Such heat had continue to rush through her. She was back in the position they had started in before the interruption,e the touches to her inner thighs burning her with a great passion. Her back arches to get more of that attention.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:53 pm

He could not be certain as to if there was a human need to feed though he assumed there may have been on the saplings part seeing that he had come across them in this stat … he duplicated it for it seemed that she was enjoying matters.

Perhaps he could stimulate her arousal if she were doing this, he had never tried anything like this as he pushed into her from behind, drinking though spurting forth enzyme as she began to dry out too much to keep her lubricated, the enzyme he would suck up with the juices as his body would easily brake down the chemical and the juices would gt stored and broken down over the weak.

His hands grip the waist of the sapling as he draws her arms back with those restraints, his pace increasing slightly as his root begins wriggling inside Fenris, brushing against those pink walls as he takes her and at the same time she takes her friend.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Fenris watched Bria's reaction with pleasure. Her soft lips pressed teasing little kisses along the other girl's skin, and forged a trail down to the European's cute little slit. With gentle fingers, she opened her petals and delicately slid her soft tongue up against the silken folds of Bria's pussy. As her tongue darted along the other's delicate flower, she savored the warmth, feel and taste of the other girl.

Despite these distractions, Fenris remained keenly aware of what was going on inside of her own body as well. The Yengal’s pace had noticeably strengthened, and the angle of his attack had improved with their new positions. The Asian girl felt her arms hoisted back and restrained, but thankfully not far enough that she was unable to continue kissing Bria’s body. She gasped, and her shapely hips jerked reactively when she felt the root wriggle inside of her. That was a neat trick, and the extra friction it caused overpowered the inhuman quality of the movement.

Her keen ears could almost detect the sounds of the alien member inside of her, spurting and sucking the cocktail of juices within her delicate chalice. This wide array of alien pleasures was undeniably stimulating. Fenris couldn’t fight the way her hips began to react as she started to work back against the invading root. Her tight pussy hugged the vine-like shaft in a lover’s embrace; soft, velvet walls seemed to milk the thick phallus that pumped, sucked and wriggled deep inside of her.

Fenris’ voice began to whimper passionately as her arousal built steadily. She was pinned between a plant-based monster and a beautiful, European teen while trying to pleasure them both simultaneously. The stunning Asian student worked skillfully at both her partners as best she could; her focus divided between the sweet, soft petals of Bria’s sex and the pounding, writhing penetration by the Yengal monster.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:00 pm

She was letting loose with a steady stream of blasphemies now. One or two, yeah that was normal but five or six … well she didn't mean it but it felt so good! Her hips moved from side to side dancing against that tongue as the Asian would find that their had been no end to the nectar that she offered up, Birch would have been pleased by this though it was hard thinking about the plant with those licks between her thighs that had been driving her crazy.

Bria found her fingers at the back of Fen's head as if she could hold her there forever.

“Soooo gooood!” Her back arched deliciously as she panted, a cry leaving her lips as she embraced that crushing orgasm that built up pressure in her loins, her legs wrapping behind Fen's head to join that hand as she bucked up against her face.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:31 am

Birch did not quite understand sexual orientation, the concept never truly came up after all but this seemed to be working as he drank, released and drank some more as he felt Fen's passage growing tighter about him as he quested inside her a little deeper and a little quicker he had her numbed up after all though he never pulled her back from the other girl as he assailed her.

Now he could have been using Fen to prime Bria though Bria was ready from that start, in fact it took more work to get Fen worked up then Bria but he gave Fen the choice to make her decision.

“Mm. See how your body responds? Why not give me just a little more sapling, it is almost over. You have done nicely.”

She needed a little incentive of course and she had fought this. He doubted that she would have been so easy to deal with if she were by herself but this time instead of using persuasion to get her to come back he had given up on that idea.

“Release that nectar and be rewarded for such efforts,” Fen was working back against him under her own power now and he had to say that he enjoyed the way that her body responded to him.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:36 am

Fenris couldn’t imagine what she must look like, pinned between a thrusting monster and a bucking, European nymph. Her own body was caught in the building throes of pleasure. It would not be much longer now. She could sense that she was near to her peak, and she made no effort to deny herself that experience.

Her tongue worked feverishly against Bria’s love button. She just loved the sounds the other girl was making, and the way her body responded to the pleasure. Soon, she found her head wrapped up in Bria’s soft, warm thighs. It felt wonderful, so she didn’t fight it. Instead, she focused on giving her partner as much pleasure as her young body could withstand. With her flicking tongue, and the kissing press of her gentle, passionate lips, Fenris rode her friend over the brink of climax.

The Asian’s own gorgeous figure didn’t fare any better. Her hips pounded back responsively to the invading member inside of her juicy cunt. She worked with the creature’s own rhythm to maximize her pleasure. Below her, the perfect shapes of her full breasts swayed with the motion of her body. A light sheen of sweat coated her smooth, light skin which glinted in the patchy sunlight that peaked through the canopy onto the bucking trio.

Too late, Fenris realized she was on the brink of orgasm. Unable to prepare for it in any way, her body was suddenly overcome. Her perfect, flaring hips seized up as her tight passage clamped down with a vice-like grip. The young woman’s sheath gushed a small torrent of her liquid passion as her entire body was wracked with vivid spasms. Delicate hands strained within their bindings, desperate to grasp hold of something for support. Her perfect, soft lips issued a string of long, loud moans that slowly softened to a mixture of light gasps and sighs.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:11 am

The slice of that tongue glided over that bundle of nerves as her thighs tight trying to keep her close as a blessed heated state soon washed over her, her cries joining the air and alerting everything around that they were there though it had seemed that they were the only three here abd Bria had irtually forgot about the plant, easier for her since she was not being stuffed filled with it at the moment.

“UH! HUH! UH!” The litany of cries came as swiftly as her body was undone and kept on that high as Fen continued to work, her hand gripping the back of Fen's head softened in her strokes as do her thighs open again allowing her to draw back from her core.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next