View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Ancestral History(for Daphnee) 

Post Re: Ancestral History(for Daphnee)
That sounded rough. She had never been attack in her dorm, once in another girl's dorm and she always hoped her room would be her sanctuary. She had hoped because some of the attacks she had to endure were rather brutal.

She had surmised that she was not safe in her dorm room though and that irked her, just a little peace, it was bad enough that she was taken everywhere else but had held out that her dorm was safe enough for her to rest in.

“How terrible! I've had some pretty bad delusions but in all of them there are some safe areas, like cafeterias. Nothing happens in them at least nothing horrible,” she was trying to pass on the fact that they were safe at least while there, at least during meal times. Anne had passed that knowledge on to her.

“But I guess we have little control of such things. But three … I wonder how many there are ...” The last a muttering to herself.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Rosalie nods. "Yes...but I'm sure it was relatively tame compared to anything or many of the other students here have been through. That mermaid I met before was the first time I'd ever been with another female. I wouldn't say it's turned me into a lesbian, but considering there's not another human male around...well I can't be held responsible for how I turn out after I've graduated."

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:07 am

“I don't think many of the girls have them, though I've never been very popular so few girls speak to me. I can't say if you are lucky or not, no one has really told me about any sort of events … well one girl seemed to project that she had a rough time of thins but she wouldn't really say and another girl implied something.”

She could speak of attacks on others just not her own …

“I also know of two others that haven't said anything about matters though I know one had a horrid time of it and another a pleasant time.”

She had not run across any mermaids herself so she did not know what to think herself about them one way or another.

“So, do you have a girlfriend or are you still experimenting?” Maybe she would take a shine to Stephanie and ice versa that would certainly be convenient in shifting Steph's attention from her.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 am

"More or less still experimenting. I haven't really met anyone I've become that fond of." Rosalie answers. "Why? Interested?" She says, her tone indicating she was only playing around. "Honestly, I guess I would be somewhat flattered if someone here was interested in me like that. But for the most part, I'd be at a loss of what to do or say."

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 am

“Trust me, your attractive and all but I'm not so inclined. But I was curious about it … there is a girl, Stephanie, who strikes me as a bit lonely. I might be misreading the situation, she might just be crushing on me and I could be wrong …

“She's a sweet girl though, a little rebellious but not much, I think that you might like here,” Daphnee was honest about the situation as it applied. She laid out all the cards on the table.

“I'm pretty sure she'd take the lead if you let her ...”

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:52 am

Rosalie considers this for a minute. "Well...I suppose I could meet with her sometime. At the very least, I would gain another friend here. I just...I have to be careful. I don't know how my parents would handle me being only interested in other women." It was also highly unlikely she would inherit anything if she didn't marry a man. "I did wonder if girls who came here when they were straight inevitably became lesbians. I guess there are some that manage to avoid that, despite not having any other kind of company."

Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:54 am

“I've heard about this Chinese billionaire that offered up a huge reward to any man that could get his lesbian daughter to 'do the right thing'. She has a lover too … perhaps your folks will not mind you having a lover on the side as long as you marry …

“In this day and age though there are other options. Adoption, sperm banks and the like but given the tradition that your family adheres to they could be strict about matters.”

Daphnee grins. “I'm a bit different I guess. Pretty much I was ignored and kept to myself for the most part and so I never formed those sorts of attachments. Not that I'm against them for others, it's just my preference but in an isolate all girl's school in a remote location … some of the girls become gay until having the opportunity to get back into society, sort of like prison, people make due in the interim, not all become gay but a good portion of them.”

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:29 am

"I'm not sure either way. It's not a subject that's ever really come up in my family, so I don't know how they'd react if they even thought I was bisexual. I'm really not too concerned about it now anyway. I am getting more privacy here than I used to have at home, and I'm the captain of my soccer team." Rosalie says, smiling some at those few bright spots.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:20 am

“That certainly is one way to look at it in a positive light.” Daphnee knew that their were few things to look forward too. She carried a lot of scars with her as the few things she had left to look towards were being stripped from her mind one after another.

Soon there would be no point and when she hit rock bottom she was ready to check out permanently. Fortunately the captain still seemed to possess hope, one was gentle at least the first time around and while she had a few pleasant encounters herself she was kept isolated and alone for the most part so despair settled in easier.

“If you are planning on changing things in the future those adopted in, in the event of gay children could be treated as if of the same bloodline, you get to choose the chi;d so there is some selection to the process.”

Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:09 am

"Well like I said, nothing has been written in stone yet. I will deal with those issues as they come along. If I worry about too much all at once, I'll only stress myself out. I guess once I return home, I'll try to figure out how to bring up how they might feel if I did like other women nonchalantly, just to gauge their reaction. Then I can figure out what the best option would be based on that. As for adoption, it would probably be considered as a last resort, like if I or my husband had some sort of medical issue that kept us from having children." Rosalie says before putting her books and papers away. "Um, it was nice of you to listen to all that. And it was rather interesting to learn that our families had crossed paths before. I knew my ancestors did have slaves during the age of the Vikings, but I certainly didn't expect to ever meet one of their descendants."

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:59 am

Daphnee nodded as she stood up when it was apparent that Rosalie was getting ready to depart from the library. This had been a diversion that she had not expected though she did not mind even if she had not fully understood what happened with Klaus she at least had something to go by now.

“So true, to much can burn one out, I got to stop and just breath myself with all that's been going on as of late.”

She considered briefly. “And again if you're ever interested in meeting Steph just let me know though she can be a bit persistent at times she's a good kid at heart.”

There she was speaking of a girl she was what, a year older than, as if she were an old lady ...

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Rosalie considers this as she gets up from the table slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Hmm...well you could tell her to stop by the field. I should have some free time after my next game the day after tomorrow. Can you give me a little description of her so I know who to look for?"

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:29 am

“She's about my height, a little taller but not by much. Five eight or nine … blond hair that flows to her ankles. It's extremely long and must take her hours to style. Blue eyes … the hair should be enough to know who she is.

“Day after tomorrow, I'm sure that works though if it doesn't I'll just arrange things at the conclusion of another game, no rush after all.”

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:02 am

"I should have plenty of time after the game. I'm sure I won't have anything else going on. Well, it was nice talking to you again, Daphnee. Sees ya later." Rosalie smiles to her then heads to the door leaving the library. She wondered what meeting this Stephanie girl would be like as she goes to her room.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:35 pm

“Always a pleasure,” Daphnee adds though she considers the matter for a moment thinking about when to brooch the subject to Steph or where. The girl could be rather headstrong at the best of times though Daphnee supposed that given what she knew of the island and the guests pussy footing around didn't make much sense any more.

Perhaps she could catch her in the hall between class least Steph get wandering hands again. Two days … she would have something arranged before then. She smiled as she turned to depart, though how likely was it that the two girls would hit it off? Daphnee did not know but she supposed she'd find out soon enough ...

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4