View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Wild Berry (for Ania) 

Post Wild Berry (for Ania)
Follows the day after Revelations

Wild Berry ...

He had been no stranger to being driven from prey in the past. Twice before in a smaller version of himself he had been driven off … once by his own buddy Birch who took a fancy to their prize and once through a student though she had one of Aegir's nodes embedded in here. Cocksuckers! At least with Birch he got to sample Pia a little and in the case of Vikky, well he did get to revisit her with his newly shaped body.

Slarr still had to figure out how he was going to get at Komiko. She had one of Aegir's nodes and so Aegir could project his powers through them. Perhaps if Aegir was distracted he could manage it, when he was too busy though the Devil was unaware that Aegir could multitask and had a segmented mind.

He was driven off by that blue bitch too, whomever she was … And he was just about ready to sample Wild Berry too. Frigging tease that whole situation seeing that they weren't even strawberry tarts …

Slarr was back, the odor of brunt toast waifed in the air since he had become smoke to enter the dorm room between cracks at the window. Now he was solid through and in the kitchen rummaging through things. It had only been a day so he wasn't counting on there being much if anything that was new.

“Strawberries and blonds are my favorite things,” he sang in an off key voice. “But them both together and you have Ecstasy ...”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Last edited by Slarr on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:25 am

Post Re: Wild Berry (for Ania)
In a sense none of the imminent strain surprised her any longer. Breaching the waves near one of the few secluded sections of the exotic beach she'd glanced upward into the terrifyingly clear heavens above, the sun crawling across the sky laden with foreboding, gradually approaching high noon in yet another incandescent display of tropical heat.

"I should've asked her to meet me out here, instead .. the sun is unbearable." Ania traversed great lengths of the island underneath the many protective tree tops scattered throughout the area although that dreadful warmth had proven itself as a constant reminder of preference in stepping outside at the end of the day, her activities stretched over night until eventually coming to an end in the morning unless it couldn't be helped. Today deviated from the norm given that her presence was desired elsewhere, in fact she wasn't even on time but rather early instead for when the sun sapped her strength the blue skinned female would have more time to recover.

Not that being dressed in a raven colored garment made the entire affair any easier, swiftly heating up on the inside which worsened the effect of the climate though it was preferable over venturing out in the nude lest doing so might provoke less civilised habits.

With amusement Ania recalled their assailant from the day before, a so-called Demon who mouthed off at the single woman far superior than himself like an ill-mannered brat in dire need of a thorough spanking. Then the little shit had the nerve to burn her which could've left a mark if it weren't for her regenerative abilities, fleeing the scene true to the nature of a coward and yet the incident scored points for the student in her favor which offset the resulting pain by a fair margin.

Rhaine would arrive later, but due to the nature of their encounters she wouldn't mind seeing her strip out of the school uniform above all, wait for her to get dressed in another set of clothes entirely more befitting of the occasion before peeling those off herself, the fantasy in itself arousing enough that a familiar heat stirred at her core though it might've just been the heat messing with her senses. Now within the dormitory she merely had to find her room, the numbers two-seven-three embedded in memory.

But apparantly someone didn't get the memo! Once inside their respective floor almost in front of the right door she registered another living being inside her dorm, busy searching for something by the sounds of it although who or what exactly rummaged through the cupboards where the kitchen would be, she couldn't tell for sure.

Swiftly she'd put her appendages to work, placed upon the door they fumbled with the locking mechanism and undid it within mere seconds, another tentacle twisting the knob as Ania peered inside, the certain someone already here out of sight whereupon she stepped in and shut the door beyond entry, the sound audible enough for anyone in close proximity.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:53 am

The door opened as Ania played with the lock though Slarr was blissfully unaware singing away at his made up song then halted as he swung open a cabinet.

“Marshmallow! For fuck's sake this is the third jar! Who stockpiles on this crap? Frigging wild berry tarts weren't bad enough but marsh -”

Slarr paused in his rant as he heard the door close. He got a bad feeling about this for a student would probably have been spooked, especially his target that saw his just the other day. The other, he had no interest in at all.

But he was annoyed with being driven off from his prey and so he came out of the kitchen as he became visible with each step he took. “You'll have to come back later, they're not even her -”

He halted there in the archway leading into the kitchen, head turned to the door as he saw the bitch from the day before, his hand generating a sphere of flame as if he were anticipating the worse.

“You missed her, Wild Berry isn't here. Just jars and jars of marshmallow. Take a number, you had her yesterday.”

He was glaring at her with an intense look in his lemon yellow eyes.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 am

Even without eyes directly upon Slarr his voice was unmistakable, his singing cringeworthy while she recognized the faint traces of burnt toast which lingered in the air, probably unnoticed by an ordinary human female though his appearance still managed to widen the azure of her eyes as they stared at each other.

"You again!" The alien huntress grit her teeth, falling into a fighting stance in preparation of lunging at the fiend, but before having the chance to react he summoned an orb of flame in his palm. She despised fire, his in particular because somehow recovering from an attack took longer than usual, but that didn't mean she backed up any from her position near the doorframe.

She chuckled lowly in response, her features twisted into an amused sneer. "You can't call dibs on something that isn't yours, idiot. I thought we already established that earlier when I kicked your ass and told you to stay the hell away."

They wouldn't grant the other an inch and for as long as they were involved in a verbal struggle for dominance until either of them lost their temper they wouldn't wreck the room at least. Ania needed him gone, however, not for the day alone at the prospect of bedding with the student inhabiting these quarters but overall, he'd already returned then snuck in, even admitted waiting for Rhaine of all women on campus which led to a less aggressive approach, not purely without hostility yet without calling him out on his stupidity.

Assuming a rather casual stance she figured that if he'd strike she wouldn't have the ability to avoid the sphere given their limited space in the area anyway, thus she'd try and talk to him at least before he struck and evaporated into thin air without suffering any injuries himself. "Why are you obsessed with her anyways? There's a ton of other girls out there waiting to be tapped!"

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am

“Kicked my ass? I gave you that girl for the evening, it was a waste of time.” He gazed at the azure being. She made no move forward yet and so he held his ground with the crackling sphere in his hand ready to loose it if the situation was necessary.

He could surmise that she was stronger, there were not many creatures that were weaker than the Smoke Devil though he knew that strength was irrelevant if she could not land a blow against him. Of course that sort of placed them at an impasse since he could not harm her physically he assumed and would have to rely on his spheres of flame though if he set the dorm alight then he wouldn't get to sample Wild Berry today.

Slarr wasn't stupid but blonds to him were like hits of crack to a junkie. He needed them, he craved them, he wouldn't do the smartest of things to get his next fix and Rhaine had been the one that got away.

Rhaine and Komiko … he had been denied the last for a while now and had many sleepless nights there. He needed help to get at her but Birch was so disinterested in leaving the forest.

“There is no ownership until graduation, I can play with whom I want and most of the students do not fit, horrid creatures that they are.

“Wild Berry fits. I relented yesterday but now I will have my fix and I'd be damned if your presence will stop me this time so step aside and wait your turn.”

He assumed that she was going to make a move of some sort as though lemon yellow eyes stared out at here, watching every movement. A fight wouldn't afford him anything today though, perhaps he'd burn her and let her know that he was serious. It might be easier to retreat straight afterward, she couldn't be around Wild Berry forever and he could get his fix tonight elsewhere and just return when their were less hassles to deal with.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:14 pm

"Oh, I won't stop you from trying, but we already know how this is going to end." Clearly he'd vanish when any confrontation between them occured and she didn't have the time nor patience to watch over Rhaine throughout the entire day which certainly didn't help matters. Ania wasn't bound to the planet Shokushu resided on and as proven by her absence which stretched across several months there would inevitably be times when Slarr had free reign over any of her subjects, as did any other monster previously denied by the near constant observer.

They had to find another way out of their heated argument and whilst she could pressure the fiend into leaving again he'd always return at some point in the future, needless to say with his gift of invisibility she never knew when he was around and as such threatened the safety of her beloved servant should the huntress decide to drop her guard.

But with his reluctance in satisfying himself with a majority of the student body he had the blue skinned beauty mull things over. Perhaps he had preferences, special women that differed from the rest in one way or another although Rhaine wasn't a virgin anymore, that being the first detail that came to mind which potentially narrowed his circle of victims to a select few. Lacking knowledge on anyone else he may frequently visit she didn't have a whole lot of information to go on, but she had an idea regardless that could rid herself of the pesky little imp.

"Now please, hear me out before you do anything rash." She began, not even remotely in any fighting stance anymore though with her agility she could close the space between them in no time. "I tend to make these arrangements several years in advance and while she might be free for everyone until graduation, I'm very protective of this young woman in particular as you might've noticed already. In two years I'll make her mine, but I won't be able to stick around to keep an eye on her and I would rather not have you toy with Wild Berry while I'm gone."

"I'm sure you're a man of taste and I'm willing to wager that you'd find opposing me time and time again until your lucky day comes rather tedious anyway, so why don't we collaborate?" Ania smirked a bit at that. "You'll leave her alone and in exchange I'll get you the type of women you need, not just once but whenever you feel like laying your hands on her instead of another."

Diplomacy usually didn't come into play during her brief encounters with other monsters roaming about the school grounds, but surely the offer was better than what he had to expect here today even though Ania would have to know what exactly he craved while at the same time she possessed the means that might sweeten the pot further should he refuse.

He barely stood his ground back in the gym before fleeing and when the voluptuous female drove him off that easily then others might've done the same. She could prove a fruitful ally in providing a steady supply of his chosen assortment of women without fearing for the presence of a stronger individual ruining the fulfillment of his carnal pleasures, but their trust had been shaken and they might just part without reaching any sort of consensus.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:57 pm

So a fight may not be in the cards today. She seemed to relax somewhat though Slarr remained tense. He knew physically he was the weaker of the two and as such couldn't afford to lower his guard straight away.

Hear her out? Why? The bitch had cost him a blond and was now standing in his way of acquiring that same blond but he also realized the impasse … he would have to keep checking back, another obstacle that was quite tedious.

If he could lure the girl into the forest then he could get Birch's help unaware that the blond even eluded him once, not that she had gotten away scott free in that dealing.

But as a Devil he would listen. Making deals and arrangements had been his thing and Pia had forced him into one once, speaking of which he still had to pay her back for that indignation … but he reflected on what was said.

The alien admitted that she could not be around all the time and his success was certain but he wanted her now! He frowned at that … Thudd was gone now and Birch was a bitch too at times. While he worked with the plant often enough Birch was a bit too caring at times Granted he was more appreciative of his unions given that he was nourished by them or some such, Slarr wasn't paying attention.

He remembered those days when it was he, Thudd and Birch. True the girls weren't always blonds and he wouldn't touch them if they weren't … that was the easiest solution, if Rhaine dyed her hair he'd loose interest though this alien before him did not know this.

When he was with the others he got their scraps … those were the days though, he didn't have to worry about other monsters. Even Aegir that bastard seemed to stay back and do something with the minds of the girls that he himself did not care about as long as he had their bodies.

Yet he listened to her offer. He once teamed up with that Demon. He did not want to but seeing that the blond in question was a real fighter he needed help. Birch was only good in the forest … Slarr considered …

“And all that needs be done is leaving this one alone?” He sought some clarification first. Extra muscle was appealing though so was Wild Berry. One blond for the potential of numerous ones … he had to think though the flaming sphere dissipated as the Smoke Devil weighed his options here.

“So whenever I have the urge to take Wild Berry? And what if you are not around at that point, what then?” He was bargaining at least, his diabolical mind churning over the logistics of the matter first and foremost rather than just telling her to stick it, this took a great deal of his self control to which Slarr didn't have much of but once locked into a contract he had to honor it.

He considered Juniper for a second just then. He had a deal with her … he was never to go into her room but she would leave him strawberry treats and while she was aware that he could attack her outside of that room the bribe of continual treats had kept him appeased enough where he had not desired to take her, he had forgotten … perhaps if he could work in some tasty treats other than this marshmallow shit or wild berry tarts, real stuff like oh, strawberries!

Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:58 pm

His gains would be negligible at best without the aid of the blue skinned huntress and while the sole lucky occasion during which Ania wasn't around might end up being an encounter riddled with utmost perfection for Slarr himself in regards to Rhaine and her incredible talents, a one time feast may sate him for a day but wouldn't make up for the great many he'd experience by entering an agreement with his former opponent. Unlike him she had no troubles capturing any martial artist among their ranks, with literally four times as many arms as them that were far more capable overall they couldn't fight back at all before they were restrained. They were outmaneuvered and outgunned by the predatory alien from the get-go.

It might simply be another nightmare she wished to prevent even though it wouldn't score any bonus points, the student would be none the wiser save for the knowledge that the attacks dwindled in number for the truth would prove an abhorrent one. Her comfort mattered more than seeing to the happiness of several other young women and personally she didn't mind handing some of the future slaves over without truly benefitting from the situation at hand.

She nodded in affirmation. "You're correct. My services will be yours when you spare the one and only Wild Berry, just her and nobody else. One student for many is a generous offer, I suggest you think about it well before you decline."

Even with the flames gone he wouldn't note more than the diversion it presented for her eyes, her voluptuous frame stationary as always at the prospect of gathering his attention without the need for hostilities. That was a good sign, the first ever since she met him although she hadn't forgotten about their earlier meeting.

His second point had the alien ponder for a moment, there weren't any motivations for him to hold back when she couldn't provide another woman for him to blow off some steam, but it was then she remembered the tune he sang back then before she entered the dorm room, a smirk splaying over her features. "I take it you like blondes and strawberries .."

"The former is a given when I'm around, but the latter .. prior to my departure I could provide you with a sufficient amount of strawberries and strawberry flavored pastries should it take me longer than a few days to return. The fruit will become spoiled eventually, but I wouldn't leave you with a shortage of other treats, that much I can guarantee."

From what she could tell he wasn't versed in the realm of technology when she thought back to the fire sprinkler system and the corresponding alert going off in the gym, but surely he must know that other inhabitants of the island came and left into space. Regrettably her former craft had been destroyed, but with a recent acquisition Ania had a lot more space available and could potentially grow the sweet treat herself at a faster rate than normal in case the mall on the island didn't have them available.

"Now, should I happen to be busy elsewhere on the island when you feel the need to take her, then I will arrange for a fresh supply of the most delectable strawberries at the dawn of the following day at a location of your choosing. Really, the added effort of bringing it there myself wouldn't trouble me in the slightest." She paused for a moment. "As a sign of good faith I will double the amount you receive tomorrow, but only when you leave here today so that you may get an idea of what you can expect or you simply tell me how many you'd like."

"Either that or you can have strawberry milk from me personally if you want to test how true I am to my word .." Ania was no blonde, but she wouldn't need to be in order to manipulate her own body into lactation and pour him some.

It was nothing more than baseless teasing, an added treat should he decide to trust her on this because in essence she had nothing else to offer. She was taller, stronger even and perhaps he'd jump at the chance to have her do such a thing for him although she wouldn't count on it. Getting the strawberries would be a simple task as well although he had to leave within an hour or less for Rhaine to remain ignorant of the fact that he was here in the first place.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Slarr did not dismiss this out of hand. He was impulsive and yet could be practical at times when he was working out the terms of a contract. He might not have been the shrewdest negotiator of his species; contracts were not his responsibility after all but his species, the Belzar, could not resist entering into contracts.

“Why is Wild Berry so important?” He was curious. To Slarr she was just another set piece to be exploited for his needs. Once, alright interference could happen but twice was usually by design. He considered this too in his calculations.

He did not have the greatest of memories either, save for contracts he tended to forget a lot of things until reminded of them and he recalled working with that Demon, Gersham … there was a girl then that he could not have given that the Demon already gave his word to her … he had forgotten too since Eve was his target that day.

Juniper … this girl, Komiko … yes, he would have loved to get his tiny claws on Komiko and maybe Pia, yes, there were so many options. Blonds and those students with brown hair, his targets. He was considering here … so tempting …

Slarr barely noticed her and only because she could be a threat. She was not one of his preferred targets so he paid her no notice. Some men like big breasts, others little ones, he liked blonds to the point that he was obsessive about it.

Oh, lemon yellow eyes widened at the prospects of strawberry treats. It was because of them that he kept forgetting to rape Juniper. As long as the treats didn't dry up. Depending on his mood strawberries outranked blonds. He was addicted to them, something about the taste, something that was oh so good. He couldn't explain the science behind it and he was fine until he tried one so this need wasn't always there, not until he tried them and it became habit in taring apart dorms for strawberry treats. He nearly agreed at once, nearly …

“Hmm ...” he canted his head to the side at her last comment. He then gazed to those impressive mounds and while she had not been a blond there had been the fact that she was offering up a strawberry treat that had him considering it.

How good could it be? How bad, this was strawberry flavored, right?

“Alright … we still have terms to work out, how many treats and so forth. But it looks as if we have a deal … I am here for Wild Berry now … I assume that you are not going to brake off from her tonight, we will have to make arrangements there. And yes, yes I would like to sample that strawberry treat.”

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 pm

Ania could tell she was luring him in with the promise of blondes whenever he grew needy and strawberries should the huntress miss out on an opportunity to sate his hunger for the pleasures of the flesh. Neither was essential for her future plans with Rhaine and all the other chosen ones hadn't fallen into his preferred prey which granted them a certain immunity toward the fiendish creature.

She found the notion of referring to her by nickname somewhat absurd, but better than revealing the true name of the blonde before he went off and told others precisely that she made agreements for her sake. "Wild Berry is shaping up to be an extraordinary slave under my guidance and I'd prefer not to have her broken in by anyone else, that's all. Barely any other inhabitants of the island pay her any attention anymore which is why I'd prefer keeping them away entirely, especially the rougher ones before they accidentally leave her mind scarred beyond repair and ruin what I've worked on ever so diligently."

When he agreed the final measures of hostility ebbed away, at least within the voluptuous female standing before him. "I'm pleased to hear that. I'll be leaving here in the evening, most likely when her room mate returns. We'll meet at the beach where the sun meets the horizon some time later unless you'd rather meet elsewhere or another time, but right now let me see to your treat."

Oh, she was no blonde yet stepped up to him with emphasis on these wide hips of hers, concealed beneath the single piece garment that adorned her body though clearly visible as the sway of her hips strained the fabric down there. Either he'd allow her to get close or step aside, in that case she'd leave him enough time for glasses were usually found in the kitchen. There was an added tease in not letting him have it directly from her immense breasts in hopes that he wouldn't be satisfied with what she offered and suckled on those teats eventually.

With her back turned to Slarr she began to remove the cloth, tendrils drawing it off from her upper body which revealed the smooth lavender hued skin underneath, the most promising sights hidden whilst an appendage safely secured the piece around her waist. Another meanwhile reached out for the cupboards, retrieving a glass which she proceeded to bring up to her voluminous chest.

"I'd be delighted to adjust the taste should it displease you, I've tried mimicking vanilla flavor before which seemed to work out fine but never strawberry." Soon he'd hear and partially see the tender mounds being squeezed from his angle as their liquid riches spilled forth, tentacles gently milking the engorged tit flesh and before long Ania turned to face him again, holding the glass out to him. "Here, I hope it meets your expectations. It may be better straight from the tap though so I won't be making any promises."

But there wasn't much for him to drink, the receptacle not even one quarter full with the subtle and unique hue of strawberry milk, a knowing gesture on her part since the bountiful mammaries Ania deliberately left exposed were swollen several cup sizes beyond their former glory since the last time he laid eyes on them, sloshing heavily with his treat still whilst he had to deal with scraps.

And heavens, was it a sublime beverage! Even for an artificially created milk it matched the strawberry taste perfectly, better than the standard crap which students usually acquired from the mall on the island, perhaps even surpassing those freshly grown in the greenhouse though clearly the glass didn't hold nearly enough as those delectable teats.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:14 am

That all made sense. Given his vulnerability though he never left the planet and had thus never thought about entertaining the notion of taking on a slave though the notion of dominating another appealed to him. He tended to do things briefly, small bouts of domination though his reach might not have been as far as her's but he got his fix in.

By the sounds of it Wild Berry would have hated Thudd. He of course would be happy to get the scraps left over by the Giant and Birch but alas Thud was gone but really why lament? He did fine with just Birch and it wasn't as if they had greater options than the forest back then.

Now though? He could get girls in classrooms or dorms. At the track or swimming pool without having to contend with a huge struggle.

“That is acceptable.” He had rarely been to the beach only because the others didn't go there often and with all that flat open space creating an atmosphere for chasing down a delicious blond was lower here than elsewhere. “I will see you then but first I am interested in that treat.”

He seemed impassive as she moved by him, Slarr stepping out of the way though he did watch as she milked herself excited not because of the deed itself but the fact that she was producing such a delicious treat.

There had been some that had leaked down those huge tits as the glass was present too him. Barely more than a swig. He sloshed it back and forth.

“It's not much ...” He sniffed it then, the aroma getting to him before he down the liquid in one full swoop. That taste! It was so refreshing, so intoxicating. His yellow eyes widened, the glass dropped from his fingers and shattering on the floor.

He might not have known that it had been her intention but that frenzy swept over him at once. He needed more, more of that great taste. He came forth grabbing at that breast and pulling it into his mouth if she did not attempt to evade him or defend against him, his sucks hard and fast to encourage more of that treat to the surface of her breast as he grabbed the side of it and squeezed to encourage more of that strawberry flavor milk forth, his tongue wriggling against her nipple to draw up that milk all the more quicker.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 pm

"Maybe not, but I promise you'll love it." The ruse developed to be another massive disappointment since Slarr hadn't seemed enraptured by the sight of these divine globes before him, a pair of sublimely engorged breasts surpassing the most well endowed women on campus in their lavish expanse and appeal, but instead his attention had been on the glass as one could've figured given the conditions of their verbal contract.

"H-hey!" Ania had no idea what overcame the demonic creature when he had the single mouthful she offered up, the glass fallen and shattered on the floor before he lunged at the nearest milk stained teat, immediately causing the voluptuous huntress to cry out in bliss as his lips were sealed around an enticingly erect nipple. "Auuugghh!" He sucked hard and fast, the shock of his eagerness driving her backside against the kitchen counter though he would not relent, a pleasant shiver running down her spine as she moaned out in undiluted pleasure.

Stirred from the depths of the colossal udder were the copious riches of strawberry milk, the incredible suction upon her peak squeezing the prized liquid through the narrow channel under his command before swiftly bursting inside his mouth. He had free reign over his promised reward and Ania wouldn't stop him, even inviting him in as a tentacle settled on the back of his head, the tongue swishing upon her areolae too good to be true.

Surely the precious cargo would be unending judging the rate at which he consumed her, the neglected breast meanwhile emanating the fluid in sparse quantities that leaked along the outer curve of the perfectly shaped orb, staining her abdomen before long until accumulating within the cloth found around her waist.

Compared to his lips alone he had encouraged the steady flow to ascend to the likes of breaching the floodgates when he squeezed the ample breast, the soft pillowy flesh succumbing to his grasp and depressing beneath the pressure like butter, his claws swallowed up by the immense masses of blue tit flesh it seemed as the excess bulged out amidst the digits of his demonic hand. Before then he sated his thirst on the same aroma as he did from the glass, but the intense pleasure surging through the woman at his hands had her dial up the potency further which might've been the most powerful strawberry flavor he ever indulged in.

But with his closeness he treaded upon the highly sexual nature of her species. While caught up in the trance of feasting on his treat he wouldn't immediately notice that the raven black hair of hers underwent an interesting change, her bangs and braid gradually changing colors into an appealing blonde that matched the shade deceptively reminiscent of Wild Berry.

With his enthusiasm the trap snapped shut, an enhanced component normally found within her aphrodisiac funneled into his drink which he'd never notice until pleasant warmth stirred his lust to life as it didn't alter the formula and taste of his chosen treat in the slightest. The milk remained pure yet would inevitably be his downfall with every following swallow drawn from her magnificient tits.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Slarr sucked, such Divine richness! His sucks were fierce and greedy for the liquid that washed over his tongue. Claws dug into the flesh of the captured breast barely in his jubilance to get at more of that milk.

He drank, oblivious of the changes to her hair. Slarr had an uncanny ability to detect natural blonds from dye jobs ignore the later but this was different. Her natural color was whatever she willed it to be and Slarr had not experienced any of that “vibe” though his needle-like teeth would have loved taring away that nipple to drink in more of her he settled on little bits and nips though.

“Er ...” why, why was he finding this so arousing. He lifted his eyes up to her features as if he were going to question her, he had been tricked she was never going to honor her end of the bargain but he could not pull away from that luscious milk but then he had been slammed when he saw that her hair color had changed.

The aphrodisiac was affecting him but when he had seen that his dick was harder then it had ever been, blonds were his aphrodisiac, that much apparent as the diabolical creature gave he breast another squeeze, the claws digging in a little deeper.

He whimpered, confused as to what he wanted more, a fuck or a taste … he was in heaven as he brought his other hand up and squeezed dumping out more of that strawberry flavored milk as it dribbled down her chest, it would not go to waste though after smearing her chest he reached down to her groin with a hand not yet breaking away from her tit as he sucked on it with even more jubilance as he suck upon it excitedly.

“So fucking hot,” he mumble out around her breast as his lemon yellow eyes cast up to her features as he found himself drowning in this excitement.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

Wicked teeth pinch the sensitive cherry nub of her nipple, luring the liquid treasure hidden beneath to the surface as Ania arched her back in response and brought forth more of the enormous teat for him to devour, more of that milk splashing onto his tongue without an end for her marvellous fountain in sight.

His claws digging into the massive orb had the female in the throes of passion within mere seconds, heated moans spilling into the air with every sudden jolt of pleasure surging through the ample flesh which had her head lolling around from side to side, unable to stop nor intervene the great abundance of heavenly sensations her former opponent delivered. He was good, sublime in his haste and rush and while he had the woman appraise his work in a way any devoted female would, the abrupt aggravation in his squeezes almost breaking the skin there with his claws forced Ania to bring literal exultations unto him, her head dipping back into her neck as she cried out to the heavens above to the point where one might believe Slarr could bring her to an orgasm that way.

His whimper invoked an enticed mewl of her own, azure eyes back upon him with the sound vibrating off hot and tempting flesh. She had never felt nearly as full and aroused at the same time, the liquid sloshing within the bulging mounds with every subtle motion of her body and possibly affecting her as well when usually her aphrodisiac was injected by other means.

"Oh God, Yeeessss!" He was amazing in that state, her passage needy and dripping with moisture as he reached below the garment suspended around her waist, Ania herself hot and wanting as she shuddered at his touch and pressed him firmer to the nipple embedded in his mouth, glassy eyes honed in on his own. "Suck harder! Please, I beg you! Suck my tits dry and make me cum!"

In essence she was stronger, taller than most students and therefore preferred playing the dominant part, but with him she succumbed to the whims of Slarr and approached the opposite spectrum. While previously not more than a mere annoyance he now assailed her senses with all he had to offer, slowly making her his as she noted with delight the raging erection between his thighs from the corner of her eyes.

He certainly could get her off either way if he desired, she could last an eternity in bed and despite the events that transpired here she would always have more stamina than Rhaine later that day, but the question remained how long he was going to remain when all his favorite things were as one right in front of him.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 pm

He was eager, that much showed in the way he drank, ,ilk drizzling down the corners of his mouth and a little blood. She did not seem to mind and he drank though regardless of how much he drank the Belzar would not be more aroused then seeing those golden locks.

There was something dreadfully wrong with him … these odd obsessions that lead to this. He were the weaker of the two but Slarr obtained something that he was not use in having … control … she loved this and he had wondered if her species preferred to be dominated. And given that all the prey here was submissive …

Well, he'd oblige. His touch grazed upon a surprise that he was not too surprised given the nature of the prey it was rather normal. A cock, not just that, a hard one. Whether a true cock of her ability to fashion her clit into one mattered little to him.

His tiny hand wrapped about it and motioned down that shaft to the base then back up again. The motion slow since there had been no lubrication on his hand or that member yet.

The Smoke Devil switched breasts and attacked the other with the same intensity as he had with the first. That taste had been overwhelming though as much as he drank there was more. His appetite for strawberries made him a glutton. Of course there was no way he was going to finish either.

Nice and slow his hand pumped against her, squeezing and relaxing his hand as he went, the stinger of his tail tracing against the slit of her sex, while in his old form he could have use it to inject poison it was a hold over in this one.

It had no practical use in this form though he used it now as a tool adding in his efforts as the tip inserted into her followed by a portion of the tail that stabbed into her as it poised at the gates of paradise, one solid thrust, he pushed into that core a little rough as he bit into her flesh, enough to break the skin and add a little coppery flavor to his strawberry milk though this was strawberries … there was really no reason to add anything to them at all!

That wicked tall pushed into her with enough force that she would feel it. For Wild Berry he certainly was getting his moneys worth, though he was certainly making her feel this he was not going over board here, not in the least as he filled her with that flexible tail that swished to and from within her core.

He groaned out deliciously against that tit flesh that he was holding hostage in his mouth as his tongue swirled against it, his eyes focusing now on her features as he this attention upon her azure flesh, his member beneath his pants, swollen to the point where he could have sworn the fabric was going to burst.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next