View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Wild Berry (for Ania) 

Post Re: Wild Berry (for Ania)
“Just … long enough … for me to do … a little painting ...” He answered gasping out, her earlier request not missed in that moment of passion that enveloped the two wholly. He had been about to tell her the hell with Wild Berry, that they could find someplace where they wouldn't be disturbed for a bit though he needed to recover too feeling that tight warmth that had enveloped him so thoroughly.

He then sucked on one of her breasts to refuel his tank so to speak. He had never lost that hardness that he drew back while within her, back and back he moved as if navigating a mind field then straight down with the speed of a Guillotine.

Slarr repeated this a few times, wrenched out of her then splattered that azure body with his warm sticky seed. Rubbing a tit he drank, restoring his vigor then repeated the process, driving into her then before spilling inside her he drenched another portion of her body, drank then repeated this again.

Each time did not take long, she was nice and tight and he was kept on the throes of pleasure given how close each of his releases were to each other, the breast milk the only thing that kept him going. He had considered drenching her back … a look at the cat faced clock told him that they were running out of time.

What an ugly thing. He wondered who owned the clock briefly then traced a finger over a restraint, his tail extracting that toy from her ass as he traced a finger over a restraint, a small heat flared up at the tip cutting away the restraint.

“Wait ..” The Smoke Devil had seemed to be just watching her, gasping occasionally as he caressed the side of her face casually.

“OK...”

When she removed the blindfold she would get a blast of cum in the face, his own tail jerking him off and aiming at her. He was grinning, slowing, little beads of cum finding their way to the bedsheets. Clean up was going to be a bitch.

Slarr grinned as he regarded the alien. “I'll keep Wild Berry from here for a little bit … she may associate my presence with the smell of burnt toast but I only produce that odor when becoming insubstantial and not while invisible, so I'll be watching. Even when you don't think I'm there I am.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Slarr proved all of her bondage driven dreams come true, tied up and helpless he ravished her depths without relent and in turn bathed the slutty huntress in his demonic seed, showering her in his essence for a long time to come as seconds turned into minutes and minutes into an eternity of cum induced bliss, the covered portions of her skin lit up in delight at receiving the delectable footprint of his loins. His scent enveloped her, drenched her in that masculine odor as Ania found herself cumming time and time again throughout the entire procedure, convulsing like the needy whore she truly was beneath the blessed substance painting her body in his desired image.

"More, more!" She moaned out continuously, basking in the fiery embrace of his lips that sucked the delicious fluid from her breasts, the thick breast milk spilling forth generously whenever he returned for another mouthful though by the end of their passionate lovemaking he'd plastered the surface of these gorgeous tits with cream of his own.

Even though he snapped the rope he'd commanded the voluptuous huntress, patience still locking her in that humiliating pose until the blindfold fell away and Ania earned a faceful of cum, the blast of hot seed splattered over her blissed out features whereas some landed in the slightly parted gap inbetween her lush lips, caught by her tongue and washing over her taste buds.

Surely sucking him off herself would've been more fulfilling although he did leave her a quivering, cum stained mess, countless heights rippling throughout her entirety during the last hour that losing her sanity had occured to the alien female. Already she was using her newfound freedom to begin idly mopping up the rich quantities of seed upon her bountiful curves, several of her appendages merely stirring the sticky substance and smearing it across a larger area, rubbing it into her smooth skin whilst others guided the lewd fluid to her lips, allowing for the curvaceous female to have a slight drink of her own.

Squeezing her engorged breasts shamelessly some of the milk bubbled up at the ripe teats, spilling over the expanse of those orbs while Ania eyed the slight dribble of seed upon his shaft almost hypnotically, a sultry gaze lingering on the swollen crest with distinct hunger as she was only partially following his words when his delicious cream was right in front of her.

As manipulated by the aphrodisiac as she was, merely rolling his seed over the deft muscle within the accomodating warmth of her mouth prepared the female for more. "You're welcome to watch anytime." She smiled mildly at that. "I'll be seeing you in the evening either way should you choose to leave before I'm finished with her, but I may not be able to wait that long and seek you out earlier."

Ania cocked her head sideways, tendrils raising a heavy orb to her lips whereupon her tongue swept over the drenched surface, collecting up more of his semen underlined with a lust filled groan that surged through the flesh. "Mmmm .. You never even told me your name .."

In truth she was looking forward to cleaning their collective messes even if it meant actual work. His seed and her own she could consume, then absorb the milk and whatever else sullied the sheets and mattress underneath before tending to the kitchen. A short while may be enough to take care of the shattered glass and copious quantities of milk upon the tiles there, but nothing she couldn't handle in the long run. An open window would allow for the colorful mixture of smell to dimish or even fade away completely and when Rhaine arrived she might feel inclined to answer for the pump they'd stumbled upon earlier, before that happened Ania would have to clean their used toys as well and empty the reservoirs of her milk filled jugs.

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Slarr grinned noticing the look of her eyes upon his engorged member, watching the trace of a globe of his own release as it slid down his shaft. Those lemon yellow eyes captured upon her as she tended to her body that cum that had made a mess of her features.

Entranced, he watched as she offered up that invite. Something told him that he would be watching often enough … a hunter often set up near a watering hole knowing that animals had to come there and he would set up near Wild Berry knowing that she would eventually be around.

He continued to observe her as she leaned herself.

“I look forward to it,” of course he was not going to to stay way, there would be little need to have to look for him or hunt him down. “But I wouldn't miss the show for the world ...”

“I am called Slarr …” true names had power over the individual in his culture though the “common” names that they used were a part of the true name and carried no power over them. The Belzar deepened his grin.

“But you will not need to look all that far to find me. Until then,” his fingers swept over an impressive globe then retracted as he faded from view becoming invisible before he would get on top of things, he had a blond to delay after all ...

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:02 pm

"Slarr .." Ania purred his name in enraptured submission, having barely adapted her posture any as he towered over the voluptuous female which served him diligently throughout the last hour. Finally she had the means of putting a title to the face of the one dominant partner she'd chosen among many, blissfully displaying her utter self for his viewing pleasure. "Others call me Ania .. but I wouldn't mind if you wished to adress me differently."

His final touch earned him the sweet moan of the alien temptress before he vanished from the scene, the smell of burnt toast that lingered in the air concluding their passionate meeting.

"Until then." She then said, greedily devouring another mouthful of that lewd demonic seed that seemed too good to pass up on. Perhaps later she'd have an opportunity to drink his essence straight from the tap, but until then Rhaine would be her focus and the mess they've left behind that had to be tended to.

Platinum blonde locks fade into their former pitch black shade, the cum clinging to them even more obvious now than before whilst the damp nether lips are concealed due to her adaptable nature. The student didn't know her in this shape, after all, and while the pleasure may be greater in the end these parts were reserved for the more powerful males she'd encountered.

Already the huntress got up and approached the kitchen sink with tender groans spilling from her lips, tentacles upon her heavy breasts drawing them up on the edge of the counter. There was a lot of work to be done and emptying these orbs certainly would be the most pleasant aspect of all ..

Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4