View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Cleaning Up (Dendrite) 

Post Re: Cleaning Up (Dendrite)
She gasped out feeling her passage being filled with that slime, excess spilling out of the container of her body, her chest as well coated. She was a mess and there had been no question that sex with him was a messy ordeal.

He did not stop though he slowed, her passage burning with the tingly sensation generated by the passage of his member as he spread apart those pink walls in such a manner that she had been left panting.

“Oh,y-yes!” She doesn't know if his words were a compliment or an insult though she tries not to give it much thought as he could have called her whatever considering he was not hurting her physically and could have opted for far worse if he desired to strike at her mentally.

Reaching down she grasped that tail that had yet to press into her folds though she was unsure if he would attempt to “make it fit”. Stroking it with her hand, massaging it she slowly as her body recovered enough for the second round.

“Yeah, f-fuck t-this slut!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 am

She was desperate--to not be hurt, to feel pleasure, or some combination, it didn't matter. "You learn quickly. Now, strip for me." The tentacles helped her strip off her clothes and even arranged them to make a bit of a cushion on the wooden desk. Once she lay nude before the beast, Dendrite ran a tendril up her leg, then the side of her body, nudging one breast before finally stroking her cheek. "Yes, you may become one of my favorites." Chuckling, the monster guided its thick member to her sex--the one she had been playing with--its blunt head wiggling and rubbing, spilling slime over her well-used sex as it attempted to enter her.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:43 am

Assisting him in stripping her, her under garments had already been seen too. She was desperate not to be hurt in the process. His teases caused her flesh to radiate against her skin. More slime. He seemed eager for her as much as she seemed to be eager for that pleasure that spiked.

Favorite? There were other victims she had certainly understood that when seeking out Daphnee last time though how many and how many of these creatures there was.

But this time it was all pleasure rather than pain so she wasn't about to complain. “P-Please j-just f-fuck me! D-Deeper! Harder!” Her body trembled as pleasure continued to ripple over her as he continued to plunge into her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 am

"Mm...Good girl...Good slut..." The creature's words gave way to growls of dark desire. Its thick tentacle was pistoning in and out of her with abandon, filling and stretching her. Its movements betrayed a bestial lust, pounding the helpless girl relentlessly, making her breasts jiggle as she lay beneath the creature. All the while its eye stared down at her, marking every flicker of fear or pleasure that crossed her face.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:46 pm

The fear was still there though it lessened some, replaced by pleasure as that tentacle pressed aside tight folds, her legs attempting to open wider for him as cries and moans were pulled from her lips as she was unable to come down fully earlier it was easier this time around for it to press her to similar heights that she had reached before.

“OH! OHH! OHHH YEAH! F-FUCK MY PUSSY!”

She had been thoroughly into it know, the begging different bleed away into actual needed demands. By being different she had hoped to at least draw his attention, to take an amused interest in that he wouldn't hurt her though now she had virtual forgotten that things had begun that way with the feel of his body over her own, in her own ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:55 pm

The girl was a delight; Dendrite was forgetting its taunting and manipulation, in favor of enjoying the raw passion of the moment. Catching hold of the girl's arms and legs, it tugged them away, forcing her to lay spread-eagled on the desk. It was almost as though she were tied down as the beast ravaged her helpless, though willing, body. Its tentacle pistoned downward quickly and rhythmically, following the curve of her dripping sex; then the ropy member began swiveling as it moved, paying particular attention to the upper part of her tunnel.

And still she showed no sign of stopping. Stamina and a natural inclination to submit. This one was quite the find...

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 am

With her limbs drawn away and pinned down to the desk she was unable to move those limbs and had limited movement in her hips which she continued to push back and upward against him as he plunged into her dripping core as he swirled about her passage in that circular motion of his as he brought her to dizzying heights.

“UHHHHHH!”

Her body tightened against him as her head tips back as her passage tightens, her breasts bouncing only slightly given the tentacles wrapped about her as she's caught up in another wave of bliss that sweeps over her trembling body.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 am

Once again Dendrite could sense the pleasure crashing through the girl's body. It was addictive...Especially when paired with her submission to their shared obscene passion. Watching the helpless nude form quake and writhe beneath itself, the alien felt a deep, dark delight.

The thick tentacle swelled inside the girl and spurted more slime into her, as if rewarding her; it was cool, but quickly warmed from her heat. Another load was so copious as to spurt out from her overstuffed folds, sticky fluids splashing over her thighs and flowing down her buttocks. Pressing down, Dendrite rubbed itself against her, more slime flowing over her chest and stomach, making her bare skin glisten and slide against the creature. "Good girl..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 am

“YESSSSSS!” The pink walls clamped down over him, throbbing with the warmth she brought him as she felt him spurt within her once again, copious amounts of slime filling her and spiraling out of her body though the majority of that slime had been trapped by that large cock that now acted as a cork though slime leaked out from her passage and rushed down her ass and thighs smearing the desk as she felt more of that slime against her chest with that contact.

“OHHH!” Her hips continued to rock from side to side beneath him as she continued to throb about him. Praised for this act of twisted passion it was easy to forget how it all started as she trembled beneath him caught up in a miniature orgasm now as if it were an after shock that ripped through her core.

She had appeared to be the perfect picture of submission then, skin glowing in the aftermath of their arduous session as she tried to gather more and more air into her lungs.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:12 am

For long moments Dendrite's tentacle plundered the girl's sex, wringing every last bit of pleasure from the quivering girl. Finally, though, the monster ceased its movements, letting its thick member rest nestled inside her, keeping her full of the creature's fluid. Tendrils brushed over her hips, her hair, caressing her as though she were a lover...Or perhaps a favored pet.

"Good slut," the creature whispered, voice almost hypnotic. "You like this, don't you?"

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:26 am

Denying the obvious was stupid and served no point, his strokes firm and delicious as she felt full of him in those moments. The tentacles coaxing every bit of pleasure from her before she was allowed to come down a little, her body still throbbing against his own.

“Yes ...” It was meek at first, the confession that spilled out from her lips then stronger …

“Yes, yes I did. Did, did I do OK?” While she had been praised she had not known if it had just been in response to cumming as a natural reaction or not. She had heard at least with male humans (for she didn't have the experience herself) that many fell into saying just about anything before and immediately afterward … though, he had little to gain by lying here either and need not worry about placating her feelings or what not since it was clear that he could take her whenever he so choose and she would not have been able to stop him if that was his wish.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:46 am

Hmmm, from 'FUCK MY PUSSY!' to 'Did I do OK?'. Most humans would probably be baffled by such a change, but Dendrite actually found it...charming. "Yes. I wanted you to surrender yourself to me, body and mind. And you have, so delightfully. I do so enjoy hearing you beg to be fucked. And the way your pussy tenses when you cum for me--exquisite." As always, there was a dark undercurrent of arrogant dominance to the creature's words, yet the alien continued its soft caresses to the girl's form.

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:04 am

She had been glad to get the stamp of approval so to speak since resisting wasn't much of an option, only submission, though she had hoped she hadn't over done it. What had started as an order to beg turned into her genuine statements though and while their was that under cut to his words she had either chosen to ignore it or focus on the aspects that she found to be more of her focus.

“I wasn't sure … it's only been the second time I've been with a male and the first time, well, conversation was rather one sided ...” She was unsure of what men liked or didn't for that matter basing things on the words of others.

“I … it went beyond mere instruction ...” she blushed a bit at that admitting that it wasn't just all an act on her part.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:19 am

"Beyond mere instruction, yes. And I am so glad it did." A tendril stroked over her neck and shoulder, feeling almost like a tongue. "You have shown me a side of yourself that is secret to the world...perhaps it was secret even to yourself. But now you know how good submission can feel--even submission to a creature such as I."

--Jason Carter

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:28 am

She nodded as that tentacle stroked over her with that cool touch as he spoke. He was right in that she had no clue about this, that he sort of drew it out of her.

“Yes, it beats the alternative ...” being hurt for no reason at all. She much preferred this and so a precedent was set within her mind not to resist since she couldn't hope to turn the tables anyway and submission could lead to feeling this good.

“Are all the others like you?” He could feel her pulse coursing through those trembling walls given how close they were to one another.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:40 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next