View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Cleaning Up (Dendrite) 

Post Re: Cleaning Up (Dendrite)
Her cries lessened though her pleas continued as she pleaded to be fucked, her hips still moving against her own though she slowed that thrusting onto that flexible member though her body had been laid back.

He slowed then, her mind slowly return until she smiled upon reaching coherency. “Ohhh, fuck, t-that was a-awesome.”

For the time being she was unmoving as she rested them smeared with slime as she sucked down more air.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:03 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply. "It's always nice when a girl learns to appreciate my attentions." The creature stroked her cheek again. "I will look forward to your submission again in the future. For now...some rest." Pulling back, the alien uncoiled its tendrils from the girl's body, finally withdrawing itself from her pink tunnel. Looming over her, it took a moment to admire the picture she made, laying exhausted in the puddle of fluids.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 am

“OOOOHHH!” She felt him draw out of her tight folds, her chest rising and following. Thee was to much slime to clean up by herself but there were enough to clean herself off at least. Her clothes were still intact and discarded though her undergarments were ruined.

“Yes, I'll, I'll submit next time ...” she professed. Her muscles ached with soreness and she just laid their or a minute or two before sitting up.

But at least she was coherent enough to get cleaned up a little instead of being discovered unconscious in a puddle of her own slime.

“What,” she took a breath, “what are you called?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 am

Rare it was that a girl asked that question. "Among your kind, I go by 'Dendrite'." The creature still gazed at her, admiring her nude form. "And what may I call you?"

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 am

Around here she was known as Stephanie. No one knew any different and so she used that.

“Stephanie. You can just call me Steph.” She was still calming down, naked and drenched as she laid back against the desk. Sure it was messy but she was not hurt and that was a plus in her book. If this was destined to happen then at least she could dictate some terms, well dictate in the sense o deriing pleasure from the ordeal instead of pain.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:05 pm

There was something about her answer; Dendrite sensed there was much more to this girl than was readily apparent. Of course, that was hardly surprising; It wasn't as though they had spoken much at all.

"Then, I will give you a gift, Steph." The monster chuckled. "A small thing. Only this: You do not need to worry about cleaning for now. Return to your room and rest--shower, sleep, masturbate, whatever you wish. Tomorrow you can return here and find everything as it should be, with no evidence of our...meeting. I understand you were to clean this room, but today you get a pass."

"And so I will leave you to it." The creature reached up into the hole in the ceiling, ready to hoist itself up and away, assuming the girl--Steph--didn't feel like interrupting.

--Jason Carter

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 pm

How would this all be cleaned? Of course his presence was rather unexpected too as it wasn't until earlier this week that she had learned that these things existed so there was probably something else at work here too.

At least she surmised this but there would be no way in knowing this until later that day at the earliest though likely no earlier than tomorrow was likely.

She acknowledged him with a nod though some how she didn't think she needed to masturbate at all. When she got up she hoped off the desk and dressed, her clothes clinging to her due to the slime, she grabbed her torn undergarments and stuffed them in the hidden pockets sewn into her skirt before wiping her face quickly then departing.

She'd go to sleep though first things first, she needed a shower ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5