View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Consequences (for Alex) 

Post Consequences (for Alex)
She had been restrained throughout the night unleashed if she stirred for bathroom breaks but always restrained again when she returned. He caressed her body like a lover would, a blanket of slime encasing all but her head.

The scent of musk had dropped considerably though she was not kept longing for it for it seemed he realized just how much she needed to keep her 'buzzed'. He kept her mind feeling good without the crushing need for sex though her arousal was still evident.

Come morning she was released and turned over to her Minder/Slave Ri who had been appraised of his status though he seemed to accept it without any fuss. He would see that she was milked first, cleaned up next then fed.

Her suit, which Goro loved both on and off her body, and a lab coat made up her 'uniform'. The data she had stolen was analyzed and her training continued. Her nights were spent in the passionate embrace of her Master while her days had been spent learning or in the embrace of an Adda of her choice or both. The scent of musk always there though, at least when Ri called in her movements. A few times he had forgotten until he saw the signs of withdrawal in her though she might not have considered it much before she had come to understand that the ventilation system had been used and it was necessary to know where she was so they could send the scent her way from where ever Goro was at the time.

It had only seemed to make sense and if she asked Ri about it he would tell her that it was something like that, he didn't understand how the tech worked though but she could assume that it was similar to this or a tank being switched on like a gas that could be used t flood certain areas, she had not theorized which though it was not too important seeing that she was getting the drug.

In the weeks that followed she had been assigned mundane tasks like the maintenance of the fighters or the Mechas or the actual flight of the Mechas. She even had one of the stealth ones that she trained with extensively, Ri only assigned to one if she wished for her “orders” carried weight with the Adda t a certain degree.

She had even gotten a handle on the Adda language for it was simple. Reading it was simple as well for writing seemed to be in the early stages and most of their concepts were simple to follow. Most had been militant orders or dealt with some form of violence though they were on the cusp of adding new concepts to both the spoken and written word given their introduction to computers.

The data she had stolen both at Quebos' and Ortix's place had been analyzed and compared over this time and finally Goro believed that it was time to act and called for Alex. It was not often that he disturbed her during the day and she had been brought before her Master who looked her over.

”Has she been milked?” He asked Ri who nodded in response.

“This morning, Emissary.”

Goro looked to Alex. ”I have another assignment for you. I need you to lead a team to recover a bit of Ashen tech that I have just learned about from some of the data you received and through hearing a few things on the grapevine so to speak.

“”From the notes you recovered we were unable to assemble an Enhancer of our own. Normal this would be because the Adda suck at tech but not so this time. Information was deliberately kept out of the files.

“However, with the original Enhancer a few things that we need can be figured out. Fortunately the Enhancer is being transported to Quebos from Ortix. It will not get to the destination. I have calculated what route they will take and when they will act upon this humdrum that is going around …

“You were an agent, you can figure out what is needed. They will have one cruiser, moderately fast with good shields. The freighter is a larger one and has a hanger with a compliment of vessels. At maximum capacity they will have twelve fighters, I can only assume that they will be of a model close to top of the line but probably not as good as those used by the ADD.

“The pilots are probably going to be better too, even a mediocre pilot is better than most of the pilots we have. We have six Mecha, three of which have been fitted with stealth capabilities and about four dozen fighters with pilots of various skill levels as well as various shuttles.”

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Post Re: Consequences (for Alex)
The agent's mind was always in a slight haze of heat and need as the drug continued to fill her lungs throughout her days. But, it was not enough to hinder her tasks. To her, she did not notice anything different about Ri's punishment and loss of rank. She never ordered him around much less any Adda on the ship. With Ri now considered a slave, the other Adda were now much more willing to have a piece of the human woman's body that Ri had kept away from them for so long.

The musk filled any room she was in to ensure she remained drugged though in turn it ensured the Adda became more aggressive as well. It was only a matter of time before an Adda took a chance and grabbed the agent from behind. A harsh order to Ri would keep him from acting as the techs in the mech bay groped and squeezed the lovely russian woman. Alexandra would never ask for sex from any Adda but, they quickly found out she could no longer say no to any of their advances.

This was Ri's punishment. He could do nothing but watch as any Adda commanded him to stand down and proceeded to learn more about the agent's sensitive body. They eventually found out that pinching both of her nipples practically shuts her down and prevents any attempts to resist or protest. The Minder would see how Alexandra's mouth hung open in breathless gasps as a set of hands played with her tits while another unsealed her suit. Her thighs even parted, allowing the Adda to have full access to her body over and over again. As long as Alexandra got her tasks done by the end of the day, the Adda were free to use her how they pleased.

Once word got out, Alexandra was no longer safe anywhere. They would figure out Ri's routine and attempts to keep her away from them. Adda would be waiting for them in the milking room and the showers. Goro probably did not care. Perhaps this was part of Ri's punishment or this was just another means to keep Alexandra weak and vulnerable as a slave should be.

Her suit was now always open. Her huge udder like tits jiggled as she walked and her pussy was always exposed and glistening. Even as she worked on machinery, a tech was always there to 'observe' while a hand was between her thighs, teasing her to finish so she could be fucked again. Her language lessons were soon spent on the Adda teacher's lap, his cock deep inside her while hands played with breasts and clit. He would whisper words into Alexandra's ear and she was to respond properly. Success equalled more pleasure and sex.

It became apparent who was ordering who on the ship. The agent's will was broken only to be demolished further by her nights in her Master's ooze. Alexandra would obey any order or 'request' an Adda had, even Ri's (though his orders could easily be overwritten).

When called in by Goro, Alexandra was glowing from being fucked by three Adda guards in the shower. The mention of milking sent shivers up and down the agent's spine. The milking machine had 'malfunction' so the Adda had taken it upon themselves to suck her teats dry while fucking the poor agent. Even now, juices dripped down her inner thigh. Her body was trained to accept sex anytime and anywhere.

The agent listened to her briefing, sucking in more of that precious scent with each breath. She was to lead the Adda into another battle. But, this was going to be a space battle rather than ground combat. "Master..." she replied softly, "I... I have no experience in leading a fleet. My position as an agent was that of research and technology. Wouldn't the Adda be more appropriate due to their affinity towards combat?" Usually, she never hesitated with commands. But, Alexandra had no clue what to do with six mechs and four dozen fighters to fight a smaller fleet of better pilots and two larger ships.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 pm

This had to have been approved by the Emissary. Or perhaps it was the understanding that Ri was no longer of equal status and could not do much to oppose them. For the most part it was the smaller Adda that took full advantage of this change of status. Thus that could not win the right to mate or those warriors that were always bested by their peers.

Ri of course did not like having these situations trust upon him, especially knowing that he could best these Adda and keep her from such situations. Often though he would find that he was aroused afterward. Often he would wind up taking her with her permission, it was always with her permission though this had been an illusion now for the most part seeing that she was a toy for any Adda to use.

But he could not voice any complaints about the situation. When he found that they had been summoned before the Emissary he listened. He was much better himself in ground operations though he was one of the few trained in flying a Mecha, mainly because Alex was working n them all the time and since he was in the hanger a lot he had learned what he could while she had worked on them.

“Is that so? The Adda are essentially worthless in space combat. Perhaps then the operation should be changed ...” Goro considered this issue carefully. “If they get to their destination then you can deploy ground forces or even scout things out with the stealth Mecha. I will leave it in your hands though and will get whatever information you need.”

If she lacked the experience then there was no sense conducting a space battle. Despite their numbers they were at a disadvantage in a space battle anyway and a ground engagement was better, at least the Adda knew how to use those weapons.

“They will not be going to the base that you were at last time, that one has a bug problem after all.” He was still leaving this to her, how she did it did not matter to him. Goro was no military commander and she was the one with modern military experience though by this stage the Adda knew enough to handle most advance weapons and could even repair most in the field.

The knowledge of tech even increased a little though it was still lacking for the most part. “Anything you need tell me or your Minder.”

He eyed her for a moment. They were not moving the Enhancer for a few days so he did not have to be urgent about anything. He had most of the information that she would need. Cupping her chin he gazed into her eyes for a moment, his other hand sweeping over a breast, rubbing it as that slimy moisture ran over her. “You can do this, correct? Or do I have to send wave after wave of mindless Adda at the problem?”

He did not seem to care that Ri was present when he insulted the species like he had ...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:55 pm

It seems fighting out in the depths of space was out of the question. So they had to just find out where Quebos was receiving the device and deal with it then which was worse in other ways. This would be a defended position with security no doubt. But it was better than sending unskilled pilots into battle.

"I do not know, Master," she replied, body tensing as slimy fingers dragged across her soft breasts, "I... I do not want bodies thrown at the problem. I will need to know more about where its being taken to before I can analyze anything." Beyond a lack of information, she head nothing to say. The agent groaned as her breasts tingled with a pleasing aftertouch from Goro's strokes. With the drug and constant sex everyday, Alexandra was either in bliss or a lovely afterglow nearly all the time. She felt so very good but she knew she had to pay attention lest more people were killed. Then again, the people getting killed are enemies of the ADD.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:48 pm

He had not known the entirety of Quebos' security detail though he knew some of it. Perhaps he would have her infiltrate that facility to acquire more information first though if he were going to toss Adda bodies at this she certainly wasn't going to be amongst them.

Goro had some form of affection towards the agent which was unusual with he and his slaves. She was useful more than just sex. Had she only been useful in that endeavor he probably would of tired of her and found another.

His affection might have been that of a man with a dog or cat though that fussed over their pet. For wasn't she just that? A pet now … his fingers roamed against her breast as he thought to himself about the matter, a finger swirling over a nipple as he considered fr a moment before setting the matter aside for now.

After all, as far as Quebos' realized they were still on the same side but Goro showed no loyalty to anyone except himself when profit was concerned and the Enhancer equaled profit. But Goro was easily distracted too.

The order came for her to undress and he saw that she did s without hesitation, the scent of musk increasing, he moved a bit closer and pressed those tits about a slimy cock. “Ass out. Further. Slide your knees further apart … now take an end.” He ordered as she complied, a set of scaly hands rested on her hips while another hand began to rub against her well used sex briefly before she would feel fingers begin to push inside her moving rapidly inside her.

“I will have to consider the matter further. I am no strategist after all. For now, I have other matters in mind.”

Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:04 am

"Ahhh..." Alexandra welcomed the thick stench. She wrapped her breasts around the long slimy member. The slave complied to all of Goro's orders, thrusting her ass out and sliding her knees apart so she could be more easily taken. "Mmm..." she slid the tip into her mouth and proceeded to suck deeply. Her body tingled with erotic delight, being turned on just from sucking her Master's cock. Fingers pushed into her sex, revealing just how dripping wet she was. Her body was broken and now she was becoming a slave to its needs. Her hips rocked back against the fingers, pushing them in even deeper.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Those fingers explored her though this was the only time her Minder had not asked for her permission and that was when he had been ordered to take her. He tried not to be so rough with her as he played though it was not often that he found himself with her completely alone. Often he got the left overs though given what the Emissary place her through on a regular basis she had often been able to take on another round.

Goro used a thin tendril o slime to coil about her clit tugging on it somewhere between rough and gentle. Other tendrils coiled about her hanging nipples as they tugged on them as well almost as if he was milking her.

Groaning he displayed his approval, by now she had been accustomed to the slimy taste though the influence of the drug had her associate this act with her own pleasure given that the scent strengthened with his own arousal when he did not try to consciously control it the better she did the more of a reward she received. Positive reinforcement, she was in charge of her own reward as her cheeks puffed out as she sucked on that cock.

Finding her nice and ready Ri extracted his fingers from her sex replacing them with the tip of his cock. He pressed it against her slowly allowing her body to swallow it up, his movements nice and slow as he began to push inside her, a hand rubbing her ass before a finger began to circle her anus after Ri sucked on the finger to add some lubricant to the equation before he exerted a little force there until he had that finger inside her moving it back and forth with care.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:31 pm

The agent gobbled and swallowed around the semi solid member. Pleasure rolled through her entire body as more of the drug like musk filled her lungs. The tugs on her clit caused her hips to jolt and trembled. Alexandra's eyes fell half mast as every stroke of her clit left her mind blank. She rolled her breasts up and down the long shaft, rocking her body so she could pleasure her Master while grinding against those stroking fingers.

Ri soon replaced his fingers with his cock. Alexandra's cunt clung to the member, sucking it into her body with vigor. Her toes curled as her eyes fluttered. The entry alone was almost enough to send her over the edge. With the other Adda taking the woman over and over again, Ri usually never got a response to his requests to fuck her. This was perhaps one of the few times he could take her without interuption from the others.

Alexandra's body tensed as her anus was probed by that thick scaled finger. But, she slowly relaxed and allowed it to enter her. "Mmph..." she groaned as she was fucked in every orifice now. Her eyes had grown glassy from the sheer pleasure rolling through her body. Her hips ground harder against Ri's, trying to get that last push over the edge.

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:09 pm

At both ends she was filled and by their responses she could tell that both men enjoyed it. The way that she saw to her Master showed that he was pleased for more of that musk could be drawn in. Tendrils of slime still pulling and tugging against her sensitive bits as she squirmed in Ri's grasp.

She could hear Ri hissing behind her, his thrusts eager as his body slapped at her ass, smooth in, rough out as scales dragged against her. His tongue traced over her back as his finger swirled slowly inside her ass contrary to the thrusts of his member sweeping inside her.

The two had a great deal of stamina but against the crushing nature of her body Ri emptied inside her, unable to hold back as he had usually pulled out of her though at that same moment there was a slimy taste washing down her throat.

Goro drew back and Ri out of her, a string of cum connecting Ri's cock to her pussy for a moment before dissolving. As Ri recovered Goro had not missed a beat as fingers moved over her jaw and a tendril surrounded her hip sweeping up then down her ass cheek, Goro gushing around and between her legs to get beneath her, a slimy cock pressing against her pussy as his mouth encased her breast. He did not take her, just rested there against her body knowing that she had enough control to resist even as that scent escalated.

“You may take me now.”

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 am

The eager thrusts proved too much for the helpless agent. Her eyes rolled back and fluttered as she came around Ri's scaled cock. Her juices squirt around the thick member while his seed pumped into her body. The Adda was pulled away, the cock leaving her sex with a wet pop as their sexual fluids oozed out of the woman. Goro was pooled around her body with his cock pressed up against her pussy while his mouth engulfed her breasts.

"Y-Yes, Master," she moaned, her wobbly legs giving a little as she lowered herself slowly onto the slimy spire. It filled her body, fitting her perfectly as she kept dropping lower and lower. Her inner walls were trembling, trying to cling around the formless slime as it rubbed against her tender insides. "Uhhnnn..." The musk alone may have not been enough to break her resistance but the constant sex and training certainly softened her willpower well enough. As soon as she was fully impaled, she rose up as high as she could before impaling herself again and again. "Ughh... Uhhnnn... Oh god..." she moaned, hands running through her hair as she could do little to fight off this unrelenting lust bubbling inside her loins.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:59 am

He flowed into her as she took hi her body pressing down upon him then rising. It may not have been as fast as he often took her but it was just as pleasant, she could tell by the musk that had been heavy in the air.

Goro drank from a breast, that delicious taste of breast milk finding it's way into his mouth. By this stage he had done that procedure that made this more or less a permanent thing though it could have been undone not that he had any plans to undo it. Her milking had been customary and a part of everyday life now.

Fingers roamed over the other breast as he filled her that tendril ran down between her ass cheeks, the tip of it playing against the back door that Ri had been exploring earlier. He got her nice and ready there before that tendril pressed inside her, working slowly into that passage as he filled her fully with little effort on his part.

Taken by two of her three holes Goro switched breasts, his mouth sweeping over the other, his tongue moving against her nipple and piercing as the tendril at her backdoor began to move a little quicker now.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:49 am

"Ooohhhnnn... Ooohhnnnn..." Alexandra groaned as Goro sucked deeply on her breasts. Milk flooded into the slime creature as the agent continued to rise and lower herself on the monster's rod. Her entire body was tingling with bubbly heat and desire. She felt so good. The musk filled her lungs and every motion made her hypersensitive body scream with glee. "Uuhhnnn..." A tendril pushed into her anus, writhing inside the tight passage and rubbing against the slimy member through the woman's inner walls. Sharp gasps left Alexandra's throat as each flick of her piercings and nipples sent jolts of bliss up into her brain. Her hips rocked back and forth, grinding against the tendril and member as they began to tremble and jolt from the unrelenting tension building inside her loins.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 pm

her movements. Pleased groans trembled against that breast that he consumed eagerly. He sucked deeply, the sounds of moans, groans or the wet clapping their bodies made as they collided rang out.

Witnessing this show it did not take long for Ri to feel his scaly member harden once more. A hand settled on her shoulder, brushing against Alex's shoulder as the Adda warrior brushed another down her side.

He presented that hard member to her lips, Goro aware of the movements of her head as he sensed what was going on around him rather than saw though it made him very “near sighted” but he did not break away from her breast to address this. Rather he let the warrior continue seeing that he had no use for her mouth just yet though it had pleased him hearing those luscious moans part from her lips.

Goro began speeding up within her rather than remaining idle as he pressed into both sex and ass. “You may stop whenever you need to.” If she did he knew when to ease up on her for just a moment or two so that she could catch her breath before he would begin anew.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Ri's cock entered her mouth. Her tongue lathered along its underside as she took slow sucks while taking sharp breaths with each thrust up her other two orifices. A hand gripped the shaft, stroking it firmly as her hips rose and fell until the pace of Goro's thrusts exceeded her own. Just the act of sucking a man's cock made Alexandra feel good. Her brain was muddled as sensations continuously bombard her until she could make no sense of anything anymore. All that was left was accepting the sensations as they keep filling and overwhelming her.

The fluttering in her belly melted away into that all engulfing molten heat. It shot up into her core, sending the agent into another orgasm that fed directly into the slimy cock pistoning inside her. Her groans rippled through Ri's phallus. Her eyes fluttered and fell half mast, completely glassed over in a blank lost look. She would keep going until her legs could move no longer, leaving her impaled on the member as it continues to push up slowly inside her. With Goro slowing down, losing conciousness was not a serious threat at the moment.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Goro slowed in the assault of her body for the time being, her own release feeding into his own body as he absorbed it into his body.

Gripping her hips he had waited as Ri's member continued to fill the space between her lips. He began moving a little to test out the water's so to speak when the Adda began to groan. Ri tore himself from her lips, coating her features with his sticky white cum.

That seemed to be his cue as Goro came at her once more, this time he would keep going until she had found herself waking up naked in bed, her suit found it's way into the bedroom and their was a low rich scent of musk that hung in the air.

Ri was present as was usually the case though there had been a time that he had looked forward to the morning milkings though now not so much as the other Adda had not left him much if any milk and often times he had to sit back and watch as she was taken senseless by individuals, the majority of which he could best.

“The Emissary approves of whatever plan you devise. If you need any further information I will see what can be dug up. I am to work with you as far as military issues or informing you of how the Adda do things or their limits.”

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next