View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next
 Consequences (for Alex) 

Post Re: Consequences (for Alex)
“Take your time.” The Enhancer was here, he knew that already so he had been patient as she adjusted to matters and explained. He should have realized that she would not have tried to escape and that should not have been even a fleeting thought.

A cloak? It would seem that Quebos may have been working with Ashen tech … that was assumed though other than the weapon, the forerunner of the Enhancer I did not realize that he had anything ready for the field.

“It should not matter if he did get a good look at you or not. Slaves are sold and exchanged all the time so he might suspect I was involved but have no proof since you could have escaped or been sold by then. All witnesses are dead or captured save for Quebos and the Vorun that captured you so we're probably good there.”

As the chamber steadily increased with his scent he thought. “He probably only has a few of them addicted. He did not have any when last I met with him unless he had just the cloaked one with him. I have a planet of Adda to draw upon. Conventional weapons do not seem to effect them much I hear so I'll just have at least one member of each team assigned heavier weapons encase we meet them in the future.

“My INTEL was too hurried. There were too many holes in it. I only knew where the Enhancer was going and when with few details as to it's defense ...”

He considered. “In the future though I think I will have you go into areas after they have been secured and only when necessary. To think I could have lost such a valuable Pet. Really, I did for a time there but things worked out in the end.”

He had been told that the Minder took charge to get her back. Ri was it? He wasn't sure. He didn't tend to remember their names though there were a few that he remembered due to hearing them all the time. That Hunter that was deployed in capturing Alex … perhaps he could be used to lead expeditions though Goro did not know if his abilities were better suited to Special Ops.

“To think that I might have lost you ...” He was rubbing her chin. “You have earned some rest, Pet. Today and tomorrow spend it as you choose. I am making it an order too. You did well today Pet.”

Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:38 pm

Goro did not seem worried about Quebos finding out and countering with his own attack. Alexandra felt too bubbly to really think further on it in anycase. She sat there on her on knees as the drug filled her system. The Emissary finally recognized the risk of sending his most important asset out on dangerous missions. But, those missions were perhaps the only time Alexandra had a clear head. Now, she would be on the ship more often with that sweet sweet musk filling her system while Adda fucked her every chance they could get. She could not say which she preferred anymore, being herself or just succumbing to lust.

Her entire body was throbbing with heat. The suit tried to adapt to the temperature but it was only a minor relief as the drug aroused her and made her feel oh so very good. The agent leaned into her master's grasp, eyes already becoming glassy from the drug. "Mmm... Yes, Master," she replied softly, "Thank you, Master." Of course, it was doubtful she would be the one choosing how to spend her time off. Once the Adda realize she had no obligations, they will make her their's with their thick scaled cocks.

For now though, Alexandra just breathed in the sweet aroma until dismissed. She would head to the milking station where her day of bliss would begin.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:05 pm

This time was different, however. She was dismissed and had not met anyone at the milking station probably because word had not circulated that she was back and by the time it had Goro's orders were relaid throughout the ship to leave her be for two days unless she approached them about matters …

Ri was close at hand and while no Adda had approached her during this time she had not been without her experiences, the drug just too great for her to hold off for the entire two days even if she had wanted. Whichever Adda had been close at hand had been the lucky recipient of her attention and all were glad to give it.

Even Goro had not touched her allowing her to initiate contact though in his case all that was necessary was the additional release of musk into the air to persuade her to act. Over all she was allowed to rest up. After her time off though it was back to general maintenance of the fighters and Mecha though at the end of the day she had been called to the Emissary.

From the aroma in the air she could tell he was more excited than usually.

“It is finally ready. The Enhancer is set up and ready to go. I need you to work with the notes that you acquired and accompany me to get the necessary parts for constructing others. Delicate work that the Adda still cannot handle. Setting up an existing weapon is one thing but reverse engineering what the Ashen did is still beyond their skill level. The work has already been done as far as the backwards engineering went. Ortix's people refined it so I need you to look for any flaws in matters and to duplicate the process in other weapons.”

Once he had half a dozen or so he should be in business though he wondered if it were best to sell the information to just one group or all the weapons. He still wanted to design some sort of defense against them for his own vessel and had not found anything amongst the data that she stole just yet. It was busy work right now, Goro did not mind waiting a few months for the pay off to hit.

“There is more but all that can wait. I have need of my Pet. Now, undress.”

He had waited for her to do so, circling her, inspecting her as if he were ensuring that everything had been in place. “How is your hand to hand skill? He swept an oozy touch over a shoulder rubbing it as he reached around her taking hold of the weight of a breast and pinching the nipple shortly afterward ...

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 am

Alexandra's day was mostly a sexual haze with Ri perhaps taking the most advantage by slipping her more doses of that musk in order to make her beg for it. Though it was her day off, she was still a slave in the end. What was she supposed to do in her days off? The days went by quickly enough though and soon she was back to work and the Adda were back to working on her. If there was one word of the Adda language Alexandra had learned it was 'more'. She even started calling the Adda crew 'Master' much like she did for Ri once broken down enough. That usually pleased them enough to fuck her through her drugged haze and then some.

Eventually, the Enhancer was finally ready for Alexandra to look at. This weapon could be a deadly weapon against the ADD. She could only hope that whatever flaws she finds, the Major she met and left the data with will find those same weaknesses and build the necessary defenses. She knew this was dangerous and could ruin the ADD. But the musk was so thick now that she could think of nothing but serving Master Goro and being filled with nice hard dicks all day and night.

Alexandra undressed immediately, revealing her rosy nipples on large disc shaped areolae. Her pussy was dripping though that was no surprise anymore. Both punishments and rewards were designed to wear away any thoughts of resistance.

"Eiiee!" Her body jolts as her nipples pinched. The pleasure rushed her head as her nude body was rubbed by those slimy hands. "Uhhhnn... I... I have been training... I... I can't say how far I have progressed, Master." The Adda trainers were perhaps the most thorough in breaking the agent down and training her. Once her vulnerbilities became known, the hand to hand trainer would go without pants when training Alexandra. The distraction goaded her to make further mistakes during the lessons which led to a prompt takedown and fucked by that very thick cock. He was perhaps one of the first she began calling 'Master' besides Ri. She was broken down to the point of kneeling before him and giving oral and tit jobs while he gave verbal instructions.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:18 am

Goro had been a small time slaver that went through many hardships; being captured on two separate occasions, serving as an informant to the ADD then when he was on the run hiding he found the Adda and his power rose.

But since that time he made money through getting specific slaves for someone or in the case of Quebos it was Ashen tech. He was all about making profit and he was calculating it now … and no he had not been thinking of selling her either.

Those fingers felt weird but she had known them so well by this stage. While he was wet and slime when he drew away from her due to that control of slime he had always left her completely dry and slime free. He also absorbed whatever juices or sweat that she had produced though.

“Tilt your head ...” Back or to the side did not matter as long as he could get at her neck, his tongue going to work on her as a phalli formed and began to rub against the petals of her flower.

Continuing to play with a breast his tip traced against that slit as he rubbed back and forth against her before angling against her. “Do you wish to have a bit of fun my Pet and see how developed those skills have become, not that you'll get to use them all that often.” And as he asked that question he was pressing inside those folds that he knew so well ...

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:52 am

"Uhhnnn..." Her eyes fluttered shut as she offered her neck to the slime creature. Her breasts sloshed with milk. Each stroke and squeeze left her body numb from the sheer amount of pleasure flowing through her body. "Oh god..." she moaned, already overwhelmed by the sensory information being pounded into her brain right now. The cock slid in smooth, a perfect fit as always. Her hips rocked against the member, sawing it against her inner walls. She tightened up immediately but it did nothing to hinder the formless slime rushing in and out of her body. "I-If it... Ahhhnnn... Pleases... Uhhhnnn... Please... Y-You... M-Master... Ooohhnnnn!" she stammered between moans of passionate pleasure.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 am

“Oh, I will find it very pleasant my Pet, as will you no doubt. I will have t come up with a sufficient reward for you … if you succeed that is.”

Of curse he pressed inside her, this was for another time, in the near future as he would have to do a little management though it might be fun for a once off. He had to get a few more slaves, but that was easy …

Goro drew her back, slimy hands forming to run against her ass cheeks, squeezing them as a tendril of slime swirled about her clit.

He rocked against her, into her with greater intensity as he filled her. His mouth going to her neck suckling n it as his hands manipulate her mounds, pressing an squeezing them, pinching and tugging on her nipples as he fills her deeply and continuously as he pumped inside her, groaning with each full thrust that joined their bodies together, the clapping sound of his slimy body pressing to her own had resounded in her ears.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:40 am

A reward for winning? She could only think of two things she could be rewarded with, musk and cocks. With the musk flooding every cell in her brain, she could think of nothing but pleasing her master. Perhaps she would spend more time with the Adda that teaches her hand to hand in order to prepare. For now though, the only thing that mattered as the cock inside her womb and the slime teasing the rest of her body. "Ahhhnn... Ahhnnnn... Please... Please Master!" she cried out between moans, "L-Let me cum with you... I... I can't hold it... Please..." Her mind going blank, Alexandra's eyes rolled back in her head. She was at Goro's mercy as always. Her body flopped against the slimy form as he surged inside her. Her belly seemed to bulge from the sheer amount of fluids filling her only to be completely withdrawn again and again. Goro was fucking every inch of her womb with each thrust of his 'hips'.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:55 am

Goro thrusts away at her, his speed increasing as his body slaps against her own. Oozing sound her Goro appears in front of her in the blink of an eye, his mouth dropping to a breast as he consumes it and the milk within, that slime still pressing into her as he continues to play with her clit.

Pressing her back against the wall he gives her what she needs, thrusting inside her, delivering waves of pleasure upon her until when next she wakes it is in bed after a pleasant night spent used fully by her Master, his slime rupturing inside the depths of her body when she reached that cherished peak.

When she wakes her Master is gone but Ri is present, the musk, not as strong as the night before still hangs in the air.

“It is Master's orders that you look over the Enhancer and look for a means to defend against it as well. That and for your hand to hand training to include melee weapons and close quarter fighting techniques fr the time being. Mornings, Enhancer, evenings drilling and nights as always your own.” Ri instructed her though how long at each task had been up to her it seemed.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 am

"Uuhhnnn..." Shivers were still running through her spine when Alexandra woke up. The sex was mindblowing as always or perhaps it was getting even better though that could just be the drug talking. Seeing Ri, the agent could only think of how good his cock felt inside her, how it makes her insides just melt into a puddle of utter bliss. She crawled out of bed and was on her knees before Ri. She guided his cock from his pants and proceeded to rub her boobs around it while sucking him slowly.

"Mmm... I... I have a request, Master," she moaned. The word 'Master' was in the Adda language. She would from now on call Goro her master in her own tongue while calling the Adda by their tongue. She shivered as she continued to taste Ri's cock. It seems she had broken down further. Alexandra started by refusing sex to not resisting to accepting requests to begging for it. Now, she was just throwing herself down before these meaty cocks in hopes that they would fill her.

"I... I need it... I need them inside me... Tell the others... Tell the others I am their's to use how they please... Mmm... Do this... And I will command you to be my master too..." she sucked on the tip somemore as she rolled her breasts up and down, "Accept and you can fuck me now before I begin my duties." She was trying to get sex by bribing Ri with sex. She wanted to dispel any hesitation the Adda had left. Naturally, she would not get as much while working on tech but that was to be expected. The thought of so many scaled cocks pressing up against and inside made her drool with anticipation.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 pm

And Goro would be none the wiser not even bothering with the simple Adda language but having them learn Galactic Basic. It was a good thing that they had an ear for language and could pick up on them easier.

The two days off had only found Alex on the receiving end of sex when she had asked. Of curse now it would be fair game on her though Ri had known that the command had already been issued that the Adda were probably eagerly waiting by the milk stations or the showers for her though this was an unforeseen development and Emi did not have to know the truth of the matter either, especially when he was going to gain here.

His cock hardened at the found treatment of her breasts and lips against him.

“It will be done, Emi.”
He stroked the side of her face as another hand loosely held the back of her head gently thrusting into her mouth and through the cavernous cleavage offered up.

“Can I … can I cum inside you?”
Even though she was the slave and he the Master he still found himself asking her. It was a rare treat that he had her to himself and he pulled out of her mouth so that she could answer, wasting little time in pressing back into her mouth a third hand reaching down to fondle a breast.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Alexandra could not answer though she was getting annoyed with Ri's timidness. How many times has he manipulated her to fuck her? The other Adda at least had the balls to just take her whenever they please. A promise was a promise though as she finished lubing up the rod and rose up to mount the thick beast. Even if the drug was lessened, the amount of fucking the agent went through was enough to drive any woman insane. It was too hard to think about it anymore. She did not care about escaping or the ADD anymore. She justed wanted to feel oh so very good. Goro could make her feel good as could the Adda crew. She had not only become slave to them but was known as the ship's whore as she was passed from Adda to Adda.

She could smell the stench of man coming from Ri's cock. It was a scent she learned to love as well. Just smelling the testosteron made her mouth water and yearn for those members inside her. "Uuhhnn... N-Not... Not Emi... Slave..." she used the Adda word for slave as well. She would not command Ri or any Adda. She did not care about any of that. The agent just wanted sex and more of it. She wanted them teasing and stimulating her while she worked so that she was needing more of the Adda's seed by the end. A look of joy spread across her face as she impaled herself on Ri's cock, the agent now completely broken.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Slave she corrected and while in his mind she would always be Emi the “order” was given and as her Minder it was his place to obey. Her suggestions were interpreted as orders by the Adda. If she said to fuck her harder, then harder they did. Or ease up, or take her. Ri was perhaps the most timid of the adult Adda only because his station was so confusing.

As her Minder he was to be subservient to her and get the things she had need of within reason of course. Though now her need often reduced her to a state of lust which placed her above him and yet he was suppose to be her slave s again she topped him but as his superior then her orders took priority but her orders placed him in that top position again.

And to complicate matters further Goro had complete authority over all and ordered him to obey her …. so it was a mess for the young Adda but he would follow her lead.

But he felt those magnificent folds against him and a set of hands had been upon her waste pressing her against the wall. The other set found her breasts, kneading them, the occasion wash of his tongue sweeping over her nipple, he tugging with his teeth.

His trusts were deep and hard pressing her into the wall with each jolt. “Very well Slave,” he figured it was best to treat this as a role-play until she had decided that it would end or Goro commanded otherwise.

He slowed when he felt himself getting closer, tending to her breasts and drawing in that aphrodisiac he began slapping his hips urgently against her own.

“NGH! Cum for me Slave!”

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:43 pm

"M-Master! Master! I'm cumming, Master! Uuuuuhhhhnnnnn!"

Alexandra would fuck Ri as long as he wished. It would by his command that she start her day. The agent found herself smiling upon seeing Adda waiting for her at the milking station. Her legs were still numb from her session with Ri but she did not care. She wanted it, needed it. The showers were no different as several cocks cleaned out every orifice. She would fuck any and every Adda that commanded her. All they had to do was call her slave and she would fall to her knees and await further commands.

She would devote at least eight hours of her day to researching the Enhancer. It was perhaps the time she was left alone the most. She would start by studying what it was made of and the general physical design before running tests on figuring out its limitations. The rest of her day was devoted to either maintenance in the hangar or lessons with her Adda instructors. She informed her hand to hand trainer that she was to learn melee weaponry and also requested to see him more often to better prepare for Goro's test. Of course, she made these requests while on her knees and offering herself to the instructor.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Today was a little different … Ri had the commands. She was the slave and he fucked her long and hard filling her body to the brink. To get to the miking stations he had borrowed Goro's leash, collared her and had her walk there on all fours.

When the Adda approached the first he destroyed as if he had a series of pent up aggression that needed to get out of him. He left the smaller warrior a bloody mess which got the immediate attention of the others.

“My slave” and “slave no more” had followed but Ri allowed them to have their way with her, forcing the pummeled warrior to eat her out and taste his seed in the process. After this, after the Adda had been sated he ensured that she was filled back up with his seed then repeated matters at the showers.

The techs stayed clear of her once it spread that Ri was back. Though her instructor, Ri's instructor, had been exempt from this bullying.

Imald, was among the largest of the Adda she had seen. While most of the instructors were older and had wisdom to pass down he was not so old but had the scars to prove he was no stranger too harsh learning experiences.

Near seven feet in height the Adda looked down upon the slave.

“You are better on your back. That is where your training remains but if that is what the Emissary wishes I am not going to argue.”
He called over another student and had curved blades brought over. Instructing the warrior to place two arms behind his back he had each armed with a knife. “It is equal, let us see what you have first. We will begin easy until you get better.

“But seeing how your other training should not be neglected I will continue training you in those 'arts', BEGIN!”
He was wasting no time starting off straight away.

The student seemed a little awkward without two limbs and began by keeping away, circling and waiting for an opening. He was patient but he was young too so his patience was not as great as an older warrior as he suddenly sprang forward attempting to knock the blade aside and come in with a claw to the chest only to retract the claws in mid swing. Should the hand connect there would be the streak the tips of retracted claws, some scratching though since he was pulling his punch so to speak the action slowed a little at the end.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 19  Next