View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Melody (for Aisaka) 

Post Re: Melody (for Aisaka)
Seeing the young woman's mouth open a tendril with a phallus shape head, would dart in. The beings slender fingers would continue to pump and churn the young woman's insides, occasionally grazing up against the mortal woman's sensitive bundle of nerves. "Yes, you did do exactly what I wanted, and for that I'm thankful. However my presence in this place needs to remain as is. I'm to be no more then a myth and a rumor. For that to be maintained you need to forget these events ever took place." The fingers would continue to stir the woman up the being all most making a game of it, anytime she felt the mortal woman would come she would slow down until the bound woman calmed down enough for her to continue. "Then again if you don't want to forget this evening I could give you something else in return ?" Her voice was playful while she spoke to the woman, her fingers absorbing the regret and anguish left behind by the other being the woman had drawn out. The tendril in the young woman's mouth would remove itself, once she was ready to speak.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri May 09, 2014 4:49 am

Her words had been chocked off as the phallus wasted no time in claiming her lips. She pressed inside her as those warm fingers continued to press in her and send shock waves through her to the point that her toes curl and her hands clench into tight fists.

She shakes though the spirit seems to be delighting in this moment, pressing those fingers inside her, stirring against her inner walls. Her body quivers and she moans against the phallus that finds it's way inside her beyond those lips.

Andrea can do no more than writhe this way and that as she hangs there. Listening she doesn't know what to make of matters. Why must she keep herself a rumor? Who would believe her anyway?

Yet if she forgot matters she could find herself falling into the same trap again and again and again. The phalli leaves her lips with a popping sound. She gasps gazing at the spirit as she's on the cusp of release for the umpteenth time today.

“I, I want to remember.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri May 09, 2014 9:44 am

A look of surprise appeared on the beings face. She hadn't expected the mortal woman would want to remember this, most would have taken the chance to forget. The beings lips twisted while she contemplated what to do with the woman in front of her. It had been a while, since she had a little helper but given this woman's choice to remember the deal she had in mind wouldn't work. The tendril above the woman's head would move away from the young woman's head. It was like this being had suddenly lost its motivation, all most like the fun had been taken out of it. "Hmm..I see so you prefer to remember these sort of things. Then perhaps something to remember me by." Her fingers would with draw from those fold, instead moving to hold those lips open. A tendril would push into those folds and begin to pump. "Don't worry this is required for the crafting of the item I am to give you."

Energy would begin to form in the beings hands, while the phallus pumped away at the young woman. The phallus absorbing the regret and anguish the young woman had, and that which the spiritual being from before left behind. She had to wonder how many times the young woman would climax, before she was finished with her little gift. The closer she got to finishing the faster the phallus would move inside the young woman, before eventually pouring out cum into the woman's channel. A pendant would dangle from one of the beings hands. It was tied on to two leather straps which were both tied to loops on the pendant, a set for each side. The out lay was a gold like metal with a large purple gemstone in the middle. the same gem stone, but smaller was imbedded on the left and right side of the pendant in concave humps on the side of the pendant. The gem stone itself looked rather unnatural being worn and even looked rather cracked in some places.

"Since you are so fond of remembering then this pendant should help you remember today. Don't get me wrong there is nothing special about this pendant, its just a souvenir for you to hold on to. Oh by the way I am Aisaka, so you also have a name to associate with me." She had told a small fib about the pendant, but it wasn't that big of a deal. It would just allow her to interact with the wearer even if she didn't have a physical body. The young woman would hear a chair being moved under her, before the tendrils holding onto her lowered her down to sit on it. The tendril in the woman's folds had long pulled out by this point, as she was left to sit there.

Aisaka would place the pendant onto the desk next to the woman, before holding out her hand. The violin that had just been floating there moving towards her, before she grabbed onto it. She would turn it over and even raise it to eye level apparently checking if the instrument was damaged in any way. "Now that I think of it you're rather inexperienced in this whole intercourse field. You seem like a rather submissive mortal, so I guess I could answer any questions for you. That is if you want to hear my advice." There was nothing holding the young woman to the chair, she could get up gather her things, and leave. It didn't seem like Aisaka would stop even if she tried to leave, was this being like the others the young woman had encountered ?

Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm

If she forgot she could be repeating this same scene again and again though without that other spirit this wasn't as bad … in fact as the tendril pressed into her she had found herself considering that this wasn't too bad, that this trap wasn't one that had made her feel foolish but rather one that anyone could fall into.

“OHHH AHHHH!”
The tendril pressed into her to the point that she had missed the explanation that even this was for a purpose for she could only feel that pleasant warmth sweeping through her folds moving faster and faster as that friction built up her own release, that tension building until she cries out, her head tilted back captured in the glow of the lights as she feels something splatter against the insides of silken walls. The answer was six, six crushing orgasms before Aisaka finished with her for the time being.

Panting, her eyes open seeing the pendant though she offers up no resistance as she is lowered to the chair nor does she seek to stand or get dressed for her body is enveloped in that after glow brought on by her own release.

“Aisaka,” she repeats the name though her experiences on the island are fairly new. Submission or resistance … she could still hear Dendrite's words in her head though she had even surprised him though she had sought something that she could not have and that was strength over her own fate. Submission or resistance. Those were her two options and she realized what each would bring.

Catching her breath she looks first to the spirit then to the pendant before she takes it up. She knows nothing about the nature of the pendant and does not suspect anything. This is only her third encounter after all and Andrea had yet to find herself screwed over by one of the guests though all things considered how bad could it be?

“Thank you,”
she takes up the pendant, observes it then places it on. She considers … one question … but what should she ask? In a year or two she might have had come up with something good. She thinks, Andrea tended to think outside the box then she realized that she had yet to offer her name in return.

“Oh, I'm called Stephanie. Stephanie Miller,” it was not a lie in the strictest sense. Here she was known by that alias rather than that of pop star Andrea Summers. She went back to the question though. She may not have thought like many of her fellow students, her encounters thus far had rattled her but she retained her sharp wit perhaps by being a bit of a pioneer. She understood after last time that this was going to be the way of life from hereon in, that she could never be stronger …

“How can I serve to get through this easier?”
She knew she could not avoid her fate but perhaps she could better it some how. Only time would tell ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat May 10, 2014 11:40 pm

The young woman appeared appreciative of her little gift, and even had the curtsey to tell Aisaka her own name. Stephanie was definitely one of the more submissive students Aisaka had come across. It was possible one of the inhabitants had told her something about such things. The young woman wanted to know how to make things easier on herself. Aisaka floated there in thought trying to figure out how to best phrase what she was going to say. "How to make things easier on yourself. Hm..that one is a very good question. Whelp your submissive nature is a good start. I'm sure you know there are two types of students at least that I've seen those who resist and those like yourself who realize its better to just submit. Personally I prefer the resist full kind they're more fun to play with. Not that you haven't fun to be around Stephenie-chan.

Back to your question though. You all ready know that what happens when you run into beings like myself is unavoidable. Most of the others like you feel regret and become angry with themselves. They blame themselves thinking its their fault for not being able to stop it. I'll let you in on a little secret. I don't attack for the sake of sexual pleasure, but rather I feed off of this resentment and anguish. It just happens the only way I can extract it is through intercourse. This is my advice to you. There are beings like myself who use tricks and manipulation to maneuver people like you into our traps. Then there are those who prefer to use brute force on their...prey. You should not feel responsible for falling into these traps or being captured. Do not resent and hate yourself for becoming a beings prey, because if you didn't some one else would have." Aisaka would float closer to Stephanie placing the violins bow under the woman's chin and, using it to gently guide the woman's gaze towards her own. "Plus if you let the regret and resentment build up inside you it can be harmful having negative impacts on your studies. It would also most likely attract me to you as well, but that's another matter entirely. Do you have any other questions, or perhaps Stephenie-chan wants to have more adult fun with me." Aisaka of course was playing with Stephanie on the last part, well unless she got bored enough that she needed entertainment.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm

That was more than helpful actually. From Dendrite she had learned that resistance did not matter from Aisaka she had learned a lot more. How to survive these next few years was nice. She had thought she had been going crazy but Daphnee let her know she wasn't … that probably didn't make much sense getting a clean bill f health from the one who had been certified as insane at one stage but there were not a whole lot of options for Andrea.

But in a way she had felt bad too. This was need not want, there was a purpose, a reason here and Andrea looked away for a second as she thought so that was the change of mod she had sensed earlier. Still she felt a bit chipper with things that happened her today but was it that she really let go or that Aisaka did something to her.

“Can you …” She paused for a moment uncertain as she gave matters a bit of thought. “Can you make me forget for just a little while so that you could feed?” She looked back to the spirit, hoping that this suited as an answer as well. . If that was what it took to provide sustenance to her she would have to forget for the time being at least. It might have been foolish to bring this up, then again it might pay off at some point down the road though she did not know how just yet. She'd have to work out all that later though the advice alone would help a great deal.

Daphnee, Dendrite and now Aisaka … she would never be use to what happened here though she could not change the facts of the matter that she was going to be a victim least she figure out a means of cooping and getting through this.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun May 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Stephenie was certainly keeping Aisaka on her feet. The young woman's latest request caused the floating woman to just stand there. It was the last thing she had expected the young woman to do. Even the method at which the woman spoke Aisaka found adorable. "I can definitely arrange for that to happen Stephenie-Chan." Aisaka would lean in taking Stephine's chin lightly in her hand, before kissing her on the lips. Stephanie would feel a warmth coursing through her body, one that made her feel rather sleepy. A type of sleep that couldn't be ignored even if she had something to keep her awake. A tendril once more parting those lips, as it slithered into that channel. Moving back and forth between the walls that greeted it. Aisaka would manifest two hands out of hte same material of the tendril, these hands would message and knead Stephanie's breast. Both the hands and tendril would emit the same warmth through the young woman's body to make sure she remained unconscious.

While mentally Stephanie would have a hard time remembering this her muscle memory would still remember. Unfortunately it was something Aisaka couldn't by pass due to the nature of her abilities. She had yet to found a way to dull such a sense. With each climax the young woman had her regrets and anguish could be felt ebbing away, almost like they were never there. Feeling that Stephanie had lost all of her regrets and anguish, the tendril would pull out having cummed itself a few times inside the young woman in the extraction process. A few minutes and Aisaka had put the room back in its proper order. Stephanie had been slumped over a desk, her arms folded under her head. The young woman's blouse had been neatly folded and placed on a desk to her side, with the young woman's bra resting on top of the blouse. Having collected the wedgie board and following instruments, Aisaka would float out the door closing it just enough, so that it would be left ajar. It had gotten late and the phantom did not want the young woman to be grabbed so soon. The last thing she wanted was for Stephine to wake up on the end of some other creatures rod. Once the young student was out of the room, she would be fair game for anything that happened upon her and that was none of Aisaka's concern.

Thu May 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Andrea had been an odd one with her thought process of course. She submitted when defeat was clear and while she still wanted n part of this crazy place the fact remained that she was stuck here and there was nothing that would change her blight.

But how could she ignore Aisaka's needs? This was a necessity for the spirit and she wanted to help as best as she could. Granted, she did not approve of the methods but it wasn't as if the spirit had selected them as far as Andrea knew. So, if she could forget a bit and be more useful then so be it.

Those lips pressed over her own. Full and warm. So pleasant and relaxing … yeah … so … relaxing … That touch s warm, that tendril pressing into her lips as she grew more and more weary …

When she woke her mind was foggy. It was as if she had woken from a dream that she desperately tried to remember as she lifted her head off her arms. Topless, her bra and shirt on a desk nearby and neatly folded, a pleasant ache surged through her thighs though.

“What? What happened?”
She asked the empty room not expecting an answer as she stood and inspected her surrounds. She had been attacked but had no recall of it. Nor did she witness any clues though she did note that the door was cracked a little.

Cleaning, she was cleaning. She remembered that much any way as she dressed again with uncertainty she made her way to the door and slowly pushed it open.

“Hello?”
It was against her better judgment to call out but assuming that something had taken advantage of her it was probably gone but she did not have those memories as she struggled to remember what had gone on here.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri May 16, 2014 12:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2