View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A Spiders way of Saying Hi (For Vera) 

Post Re: A Spiders way of Saying Hi (For Vera)
"Ooohh..." Vera did not struggle as she was removed from her bonds and layed out on her stomach. She was dizzy from her orgasm and the blood rushing to her head. Many of her belongings were now on the floor as the Head Girl layed there on the desk. Her legs were bent backwards, pinning them in place while her arms remained bound behind her back. Cum and juices drooled from her sex, puddling on the desk while Rachnara gave a name for this form of bondage. "Wh-What are you going to do to me now?" she asked breathlessly. Her body was still burning with need thanks to the venom. Her sex pulsed and throb with erotic delight while the cool air soaked into her netherlips.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun May 04, 2014 1:57 am

"Simple...we experiment with various bondage positions while I sexually tease you into a writhing sexual deviant of a mess." Rachnara openly declared her intentions. "Now question you must answer...is right now do you wish to be that...a toy for me to play with whenever I come over to visit you from now on...." Rachnara whispered with a smirk and turns around and kisses the lips of Vera while flicking the breasts and nipples with her fingers. She moved one finger and plunged it back into that drooling sex. Stroking the folds and netherlips carefully and very...very slowly. Making sure every motion caused pleasure but not enough for a second orgasm. Rachnera pleasuring and tormenting poor Vera in this position...the bindings kept her from leaving and also she couldn't even pleasure herself due to her hands being tied together.

Sun May 04, 2014 2:14 am

"Ooohhnnn... Please... Please no..." she whimpered and moaned. She did not want to be this creature's toy no matter how much her body betrayed her right now. Rachnara's finger was deep insider her, churning those cum filled depths over and over again. Milk dripped from her teats. Vera could feel them throbbing against the smooth surface of her desk. Each flick across her tits sent jolts of passionate bliss through her luscious melons while milk continued to drip and spurt onto her desk, creating a different sort of puddle. Her body squirmed but could do nothing with her limbs tied this way. She wiggled her body, trying to get that final push to achieve another wave of rapture.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun May 04, 2014 2:25 am

"Hmm what a shame your lying to your body." Rachnara said calmly as she smirked and leaned in and began sucking onto poor Vera's right ear and even slipping her tongue into the lobe right now teasingly. While that finger kept pumping into Vera's poor wanting sex. But just as rapture could be met...the finger pulled away for a moment to let poor Vera's body calm down. Suddenly the hands sliced the bondings free and rolled Vera onto her back before lifting her legs up and spreading them wide before attaching Vera's hands to her feet and stick them together forcing that sex to be fully exposed now as Rachnara gently stuck two strands of webbing to the ceiling and wrapped the webbing around those huge breasts and nipples and smirked. Every squirm causing those tit to jiggle all over and be tugged on by the webbing.

Vera chuckled and leaned her head in and licked and sucked on Vera's sex drinking up her sexual juices so easily flowing out of her sex. But stopping any orgasms right now. "Hmm you have to be honest with me darling...tell me with honesty and I'll grant you the orgasm you desire.." Rachnara chuckled.

Sun May 04, 2014 9:15 am

"Nnngh... Ahn... Ahhnnn.." Her entire body shivered as Rachnara continued to tease her. Vera was not lying. She did not wish to be a toy. Her body was burning with need but she was not about to give up what little freedoms she had left for a single night of passionate venom induced sex.

Vera was gasping as every breath felt like fire in her lungs. Her bonds were cut only to be reapplied in a different position. She was on her back now and seemed to be hogtied while additional webbing was wrapped around her aroused teats. Her sex was fully exposed, allowing Rachnara to bury her face into that wonderful snatch and start lapping up the endless flow of nectar that came from those puffy lips. "Uhhnn... I... I already told you... N-No..." she moaned, her body shuddering as she was brought to the brink only to be denied release over and over again.

Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Rachnara blinks her eyes. "Hmm I see...your actually being honest?" Rachnara said calmly as she smiled calmly. Her tongue lapping up that nectar that flowed out of vera as Rachnara slurped it up and murred in enjoyment while tugging on the strands holding Vera's needy breasts making them bounce around more easily as a result. Making sure to push vera right to the edge and then stop and avoid giving her release to further torment her.

"Hmm your body wishes it but you truly don't want to be a toy...such a shame..." Rachnara said with an overdramatic sigh as she pulled away and admired Vera in her bound state for a moment. "But...I would love to visit you in the future my dear friend." Rachnara teases as she kisses Vera's lips. "Someone like you has to find somewhere of releasing stress...all work and no play makes Jill an uptight girl I believe is the human phrase," She jokes.

Sun May 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Milk spurt from both teats with each tug of the threads. Vera's eyes fluttered as the sensation of all that pressure releasing from her heavy tits rushed right to her head. Rachnara acted displeased but it was an obvious act. It was not like a monster cared in the end. Just like how Vera had no say on whether this woman returned or not. The Head Girl could only gasp and moan into the kiss while juices and cum continued to drool from her netherlips. The heat was becoming too much. It was too hard to think straight anymore as her eyes fluttered shut and her lips part, allowing Rachnara's tongue past her lips.

Sun May 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Rachnara's tongue slipped into the open mouth and tongue danced with Vera's tongue while the spider woman moaned into the kissing. Rachnara tugged on the threats still making Vera's breasts continued to spurt milk...every squirt of milk causing such pleasure feeling to rush into Vera's head...her breasts now being a suitable weak spot as Rachnara smirks and breaks the kiss and smirked. "Hmm good girl...I think it's time for the next part of your fun," Rachnara teases as she began pushing her cock against Vera's tight buttock this time while sliding one finger deep into her sex and swirling around to make the juices froth up inside.

Sun May 04, 2014 3:57 pm

"Uhhnn..." Vera's eyes dulled and grew glassy as the kiss deepened. The threads were tugged over and over, squirting milk over her bound nude form. There was no escaping the web bindings, leaving the Head Girl just trembling as Rachnara went for the main course. The spider's thick cock pushed against Vera's rear, making her grunt and groan in pain as it began to push in. Her ass was searing in agony as the tight passage was spread wide open, The monster's finger slid into her sex, pushing into both entrances at once as Vera's toes curled inside her shoes. "Oh god..." she groaned. It hurt but felt so good at the same time.

Sun May 04, 2014 4:35 pm

Rachnara chuckled and spewed some cum onto poor Vera's ass while pushing inside to give her a sort of lube. That thick cock pushing and spreading out the poor ass of the Head Girl. "Ah yes...such a nice tight ass...I think it needs alot more attention.." Rachnara teases as she calmly moved her lips and kissed the lips of Vera deeply while thrusting her cock deeper into the poor girls ass while that finger pushed deep inside her sex. Rachnara's mouth suckled on Vera's lips as the pair curled tongues together. While the finger of Rachnara thrusted in nice and fast into the almost spurting sex of Vera. The venom inside her still burning itself out while feeding the poor girls growing libido and need for sex.

Sun May 04, 2014 4:56 pm

"Mmmph! Mph!" Muffled squeals escaped her throat. The cock plunged even deeper into her ass as tears trickled down her cheeks. Searing heat pumped into her, filling her anus with white globs of monster spunk. Juices began to squirt out of her vagina as Vera's eyes rolled back in her head. Both passages clung to the creature's finger and cock constantly pushing deeper into her very being. Her hips jolt and spasmed with bliss, unable to stop the rush of heat searing through her mind and soul. Vera groaned around Rachnara's lips, not able to even take a breath as the kiss continued through her entire orgasm.

Sun May 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Rachnara chuckled softly as she thrusted her cock deeper inside the anus of poor Vera. Spewing more of that monster spunk of hers deeper into Vera's tight ass. While plunging that single finger all the way inside the sex of Vera. The finger stroking the drooling and needy netherlips of Vera. Watching the poor girls eyes rolling into the back of her head as Rachnara breaks the kiss and smirks before detaching the two strands attached to Vera's nipples...and begins sucking one of the teats with ravenous want...draining the milk and gulping it down while the finger kept churning up more fem juices.

Rachnara draining the milk out of one of the breasts in large gulping noises as she kept draining more and more. Mind crushing heat searing through Vera's soul and mind as the poor Head Girl was pushed to the limits by Rachnara as her cock pushed all the way inside and spewed a huge spurt of monster spunk deep into Vera's depths. Rachnara sighed as she cuts the bonds loose and lets Vera lay on the desk. Rachnara chuckled evilly as she flicked one of Vera's nipples. "Enjoying yourself my sweet?" She teases.

Sun May 04, 2014 6:29 pm

The hot tip pushed even deeper. Cum squished around the thick member, Vera's ass filled to the brim with monster semen only to be pumped full of somemore. The Head Girl groaned as she layed there, the monster cumming inside her while slurping away at her slowly deflating orbs. By the end of it, she was sprawled out on her desk. Rachnara's cock was still embedded in her ass, plugging up all that warm seed inside the Head Girl. Her breasts swayed gently with each flick of those long engorged teats. Vera's eyes were dull and half mast as she took slow shuddering breaths, her mind drowning in a lovely afterglow. She felt very good as the drug continued to wreck havoc on her libido.

Sun May 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Rachnara smirks calmly and pops her lips free of those breast she had deflated the venom would refill them pretty quickly for at least an hour or two before they stopped refilling. However that libido increased venom would stay with poor Vera for a day at least...meaning she'd need something to sate her lusts on. Rachnara chuckled and softly kissed the poor Head Girls lips before pulling her cock out of the ass before playfully spraying a little webbing to plug up that butt for now as she chuckled softly letting that warm cum slosh inside Vera's depths. While slowly wrapping the poor girl up in a soft wrapping of webbing. Vera almost fully encased in a rather skintight webbing. The poor head girl so full of sexual drugs wrecking havoc on her body.

Rachnara chuckled and laid the cocooned Head Girl onto the desk and kissed her lips deeply and passionately and smirked. "Hmm good girl...expect to see me around...cause when you least expect it...well...I let your libido super charged imagination think that through." Rachnara teases petting Vera's cheeks while loving that dull and half mast look in those eyes before Rachnara giggles and calmly begins heading for the window to climb out...the webbing would dissolve in an hour but this caused the drug to be able to run rampant through poor Vera's body.

Sun May 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Ass plugged and body wrapped in webbings, the Head Girl was left on her own desk while Rachnara took her leave. The wound in Vera's neck continued to throb and pulse, her system still filled with that potent venom. "Uhhnn..." She stirred and struggled but could do nothing to free herself. Her cunt was drooling juices while her breasts continued to swell back to their normal size, straining against the skin tight webbing. Eventually, the webbing would dissolve and break apart. The cool air soaked into her glistening body as a hand began to grope a tit while the other slid between her thighs. Too drugged and horny to fight her needs, the Head Girl proceeded to masturbate right there on her desk, her moans of passion echoing off the walls.

Sun May 04, 2014 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2