View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Life's A Beach (for Ania and Etolie) 

Post Life's A Beach (for Ania and Etolie)
He had to explain further about the beach. After all he had only been there once before when he nearly got Komiko and Vikky if it weren't for that bastard Aegir running interference. He had later got a hold of Vikky with Birch's assistance. He had left Ishtar to his companion.

But Slarr couldn't figure out a way to get at Komiko, she seemed protected and if he had known about her node he would have seen that the situation was virtually hopeless unless Aegir permitted it. He probably did let things run their course often enough and denied him out of spite, the tentacled menace did not get along so well with him but there was another girl that he was after that had the protection of a monster more or less.

While he had been stalking her Slarr found that Miss Leblanc had come to this particular beach often enough and that there was a monster there that had either charmed her or bribed her. More than once he had witnessed Etolie luring unsuspecting students to the beach for this creature though he had yet to dig up all the details.

To make matters worse Birch was throwing a bit of a fuss seeing that there was no forest between the route she took this and thus this was all up to him.

He had set out more than once to nab her in the dorms but damn his luck that many of her elitist friends were blonds and he tended to get distracted. Then there were other times where he could not help but collect the strawberry treats that Juniper and Pia left for him.

“Etolie has eluded me thus far,”
Slarr explained. “I have to get her before the beach after she sets out. She doesn't go near the forest as far as I can tell taking a route near the track and field so there are usually clubs near there … Friday is the only time that she goes without anyone being there.

“If I chase after her myself I have to get her before she gets to the beach or risk having my fun ruined. But if I can drive her into something or have her driven into me that works. She has a good defense and she doesn't even realize it.

“She's surrounded by other blonds and I get distracted at the best of times.”

Until he began stalking her he had been to the beach that one time, currently he was doing research though. “There's a river near by, it's sort of out of the beaten path but it's in the opposite direction than the beach and when she gets to the edge of the track near the backside of the gym driving her in that direction should be easy enough. With something else to worry about too her doubling back or being elusive becomes tougher.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Mon May 05, 2014 12:22 am

Post Re: Life's A Beach (for Ania and Etolie)
No swim. Needless to say Ania seemed mildly disappointed at the notion of chasing after another student instead of spending some special time with Slarr alone in the exotic scenery of the beach, but the name of the one they had chosen more than remedied the rather deplorable sentiment that they'd leave their own moments of privacy for later that day. On the inside the urge to tempt him was there, but he had plans and while he wasn't aware of it yet she was more than happy to obey his every command as a servant of his own.

"Etolie, you say?" Never having actively pursued the woman whose actions harmed Rhaine certainly more than anyone or anything on the island it must've been a strange twist of fate to find that she was their intended target. The mere thought of laying her tentacles on the unsuspecting woman invoked a certain sense of anticipation, a soft smile splaying over her featues as azure eyes drift to the one walking beside her as she planned on clarifying a few things.

"I've heard of her before. I've been meaning to get back at her because of something Wild Berry told me the other day and it would be my pleasure to dish out some punishment on her behalf." Breaking bones, however, wasn't among the methods she favored in breaking the women of Shokushu. Conventional methods were more than enough and trapping Etolie for days on end, banging her like the shameless whore she was for doing such things to her beloved slave, wouldn't be all that difficult. Naturally she'd need food and drinks to survive, prolonging the sexual torment without imminent danger of harm even though day upon day of pure sex, passing out and waking up only to be used as a mere cocksleeve again should leave an impression on that bitch.

She nodded at Slarr, knowing there were times aside from today when Ania could take her away without fear of anyone noticing. "Of course she is all yours if you wish it, I'm more than happy to lend my services to you."

He revealed his plan to the huntress and while she wondered why he wouldn't simply send her out to capture his desired prey she'd play along. The excitement of a good hunt or battle has been denied to her for so long, leaving her home planet and Vanejin behind for the time being nothing could really put up a fight around these parts.

For a moment she collected her thoughts on the matter. "You should have an easier time driving her in that direction while I'll catch her as soon as she draws near unless you want to get her to the beach by merely chasing her there. She'll have to keep going in case we double team her and will have no choice but to end up where you need her to be." She paused. "I'm quite agile and will cut her off when she tries to change course and head for more busy parts of the campus."

Besides, Etolie would be outmaneuvered and outgunned by Ania alone, there was no escape as soon as she got off the path she'd chosen for walking towards the beach and spooking her should be simple enough.

Mon May 05, 2014 10:04 am

“Why not?”

“Because you are nothing to me. I have no need of you any more.”
Another girl that was callously cut away from the clique that the Student Council President made. The girl made a simple slip of the tongue at the worse time when Etolie was around and that was it.

That evening she played Amy in a little tennis beating the girl soundly though the time was approaching. Etolie grinned, of course her earlier harshness had a purpose. Though she was done with Cordelia she had a tiny use for her or rather the Princess did.

Packing a bag she left her prized gold locket behind recalling that the Princess had a fancy to it and thus she did not see that it was necessary to wear it. Contacts in, swim suit, extra towels, a book she was half way through reading about chemistry that most would have probably found boring she went to Cordiala's room.

She got a shiver, as if someone was speaking about her, but that was a given seeing that she was so talented and beautiful. Why did she have such fleeting thoughts of Mister Happy and that time with Rhaine and not that good time either at the beach … well she did get her toy back though it made her hesitate just for a second before she knocked on Cordelia's door …

Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 pm

“Eh?” He had not know about that though had his stalking began when he first noted Etolie he probably would have missed it as it would have been too early. So, Ania had a bit of an interest in the girl it seemed, he had first seen Etolie when chasing after Eve her “friend” if you could call it that though it was probably the closest thing she had to a friend. The thought of Eve though, another blond but quit the fighter … he had Gersham assisting him there though he was not allowed to touch Etolie due to some prior arrangement she had with Gersham.

“Oh, I'll drive her. Even if she deviates to populated areas there will be no escape for her though keeping her from that beach is key. I do not know how strong that other entity is but it seems that she cannot get too far from water, not that I really know their arrangement either. Charm, blackmail, bribery. It could be anything.

“But I wouldn't dream of denying you you fun … perhaps … yes … at the river or in it if I can force her across it or near it.”

Mon May 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Ania tended not to get involved with the student body too often, Rhaine being the closest she ever got to exploring their personal life and to an ever lesser extent the other inhabitants of the island searching for victims, thus rendering any encounter with them short and lackluster in conversation. Etolie on the other hand wasn't known to the huntress because of a fetching appearance, but rather because she had been foolish enough to think that her actions would be without consequences.

"Supposedly Etolie frequents with someone or something by the name of Tidal, most likely a creature tied to water for the majority of her existence if what you say is true. From what I gather they seem to share a mutual fondness, to the point where Tidal leaves Wild Berry alone in fear of retaliation on what appears to be her favorite subject."

Would she resist? Comply? Either way Ania decided to do whatever she deemed necessary to make the woman realize the error in her ways, partially hoping it would never work so that she may return to her time and time again. She nodded in thanks at the approval from the Smoke Devil. "Perfect, thank you. We'll have a blast with that one, you'll see."

With a sly smile she guided a sole tentacle over his back, brushing up against his nearly pitch black skin in tender caresses. "But before I forget, try not to wear yourself out here today, Slarr. I still need you later in the evening and you know well enough how long I can last."

While walking the clothed alien considered the time that passed since their departure from the dorm room of her favorite, not wanting to miss Etolie on her way out. "How much time do we have until she sets out for the beach?"

Mon May 05, 2014 1:44 pm

“I was a little mean today, Cordial. A lot has been going on with the Student Council and studies. But I decided just to unwind today and relax. However much I finish there's always going to be more work.

“Amy is flunking Geometry and has to hit the books this weekend. Friday evening and there is no time for parties but I was considering the beach fr an hour or so, care to join? We can talk about this little matter.”

An apology from Etolie? Cordelia was suspicious though at the same time this wasn't likely to come back up any time soon so if she passed up on the offered olive branch then it wasn't likely to be offered again.

“O-OK just let me get my things together ...”

Mon May 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Slarr considered. “About forty minutes now. More than enough time to set matters up. Of course I'm pretty sure I'll get her to that river quick and am sure we'll have a bit of fun.

“Being worn out just isn't possible with a strawberry treat to look forward to after all my resolve will crumble in time.”

When he was working with Thudd and Birch he drove victims t the desired spot. They would have some fun with the chase, at least he and Thudd would. Birch was only after the end result fr survival after all. In fact Birch had encountered Wild Berry once though without either f their knowledge. Birch had been convince then to let the little morsel go and had not been so hungry that he had been unreasonable.

“But I'll come with you to the point I am going to drive her so we are on the same page before getting ready. Feel free to kill the time inbetween as you see fit. Once she is away from the beach we can approach this at our leisure and drive her anywhere on this island that we please.”

Mon May 05, 2014 2:14 pm

"Oh, trust me, there won't be a shortage of that strawberry treat and I'm sure I can alter a thing or two that'll strengthen your resolve." Manipulating the substance would be a simple accomplishment on her part, mixed with aphrodisiac and something that would invigorate the lovely devil all evening or all night depending on how much he desired to have the voluptuous huntress would keep him as lustful as ever with a clear mind though she didn't quite have the last part down.

But instead of merely walking beside him the tentacle on his back held Slarr close, the side of an engorged breast touching upon him mildly as they marched on, even hidden beneath the garment that graced her form did one feel the intense heat that emanated from the massive orb.

Forty minutes weren't much, but certainly not enough to keep her waiting in the same spot even though when Slarr decided to stay then that thought did prove tempting. However, actual strawberries were needed for one since producing the flavor and milk might've been easy and yet the fruit itself wasn't in her possession. She didn't need many, but stealing some from the greenhouse or elsewhere in the middle of the day would require a certain amount of time.

"Very well, I have a few errands to run anyway and could use the time now instead of between wrapping things up with Etolie and our rendezvous later on." Not to mention an outfit specificially arranged for him, perhaps fitting underwear although those surely wouldn't be the school standard if she found any while raiding a few dorm rooms. "I still haven't gotten a school uniform, after all."

Mon May 05, 2014 3:13 pm

With her latest acquisition in tow Etolie knew that she only had to pretend for a little longer. Truth be told she couldn't stand Cordelia now though the Princess might enjoy her. With her access to memory charms she would scrub her mind of the event afterward.

Rhaine proved to be troublesome when she left her with her memory intact though she had thought, as did the Princess that guilt and blackmail could be used on her. Needless t say she was not expecting the every creature that had set upon her when she messed around with Mildred to be used against her.

Come to think of it that situation lead to a bit of bad luck when Izumi found out but that was beside the point. She had to get away from the Demon and so she could not be helped … no memory charms then ….

“Really? She said that?”
Only half interested in what Cordelia was say the President pretended to be listening while formulating a plan as to what was to come. How much longer did she have to listen to this drivel?

Mon May 05, 2014 11:10 pm

Reminded of that large breast as he was reeled in a bit closer by a tentacle Slarr was doing the work in his head. The timing, the route that he was going to take. Today was the day, and this evening seemed to be very promising as well.

“Very well, take care of those errands. I'll be at this spot in about fifty minutes. It will take her about ten minutes to get here.”
The wind had not been too strong and when it was not a factor he actually move quicker in smoke form.

Though he did sport a grin when she had mentioned those clothes. He had not forgotten after all and neither did she. This was shaping up to be a rather interesting day ...

Vanishing from sight he broke apart and sped off to get into position. Of course if Etolie changed her routine then whatever blond would suffice for the time being he supposed and he would chalk this up to another missed opportunity ...

Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 pm

"I'll be back on time." With Slarr departed and shown the venue of their trap, Ania changed course and headed for the dormitory in preparation of their reunion later that day. An intrusion upon the privacy of the student body wasn't an entirely difficult task, locked doors proved a mere annoyance when unlocking them hadn't taken more than a few seconds.

Troublesome were the measurements of the shapely huntress for as soon as she embarked to collect the garments necessary problems began to arise. Never did she stumble upon an entire set befitting of her stature, some women came close in one way or another although none could match the female alien perfectly. In the end several students were lacking not more than a single piece of their uniform, all taken from various rooms to accommodate her frame and thankfully very few weren't outside at this time of day, meaning she had a wide variety of women to choose from.

Perhaps he would enjoy the sight of alluring lingerie, Ania considered what else to pick up throughout her little tour when the thought crossed her mind that they weren't truly in possession of personal quarters on the island, at least not as far as she had been aware though he might've spent more time here than the rather recent arrival, barely two years weren't exactly much.

But in the end he wouldn't go unrewarded as she rummaged through wardrobe upon wardrobe and found that some were quite kinky indeed, having packed up everything necessary in order to grant the two of them a great time. Most rooms had clocks that indicated she was well within bounds by the time she set out for the greenhouse, retrieving the strawberry plant she'd need to grow more, improved ones on her own.

For the return to her spaceship it wasn't enough, however, and once more someone would find that their bag had been stolen straight from their dorm which Ania proceeded to hide in the lush scenery of the forest, gathering upon the scent of the previous owner to find it later when needed.

Adapting to the nature of their environment her skin pigmentation changed as to mimic the coloration of leaves for the huntress had been hiding amidst the crown of a nearby tree which laid close to where Slarr was going to drive Etolie, anticipating their arrival by playing the waiting game and tuning in to the slightest sound that reached her ears. A snapping branch from afar, mere footsteps nearby, she doubted that the woman stood a chance even if she tried to make a run for her missus before she was within range.

Tue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

For the time being they had parted company though he was distracted as was usually the case he was an intelligent being after all. Raiding a dorm for strawberry treats may have caused him t miss his appointment. He knew that Pia would have treats though he left her alone for the most part there were no guarantees that that would be the case this time especially since he was still aroused with watching Wild Berry in action.

He settled upon Juniper's place. By arrangement he could not enter her dorm room and she was safe inside it. Of course he could get Ania to bring her out … there were loop holes though he had not exploited them seeing that she had threatened to dye that beautiful hair at one stage and left out treats for him such as now as he found some in a box left out for him beneath the stairs of the lowest floor.

Jelly donuts … different though not quite strawberries there were there little treats though f a strawberry nature. It was about time and the Smoke Devil went to the track field. If he interposed himself to the path to the beach he had hoped that Etolie would rush the other way straight into the clutches of Ania though it was a little distance off he had figured he could chase her a bit …

“Uh oh ...”
Slarr gasped, feeling a swell of anticipation in his loins. Show time …

He appeared before the two girls, a grin on his features. “I'm going to enjoy this!” And he wasted little time as he came forth, spring into the air and flying in their direction not to catch them but to drive them off into the trap that had been set …

Tue May 06, 2014 12:05 pm

She was already board with all this talking. Cordelia would be a nice distraction when she got to the beach though Etolie had t deal with that annoyance until then at least and at least pretend.

Fuck! Something materialized before them and while she had encountered Slarr before it was while he was in his prior form as an Imp. Still, she recognized the voice of the Imp since he whined to that Demon. Technically she had not left her cell and thus the Demon had granted her safety while within it, even I she did help out Eve.

Her eyes widened in recognition, was it the same one? It had not mattered to her. She had already displayed that she wasn't above abandoning other girls to save her skin, she'd abandon them all save for Eve who's dad was her dad's boss.

It was too risky trying to run around the creature and rush to the beach. Etolie did not take such risks often though. She turned and ran though and Cordelia followed, half a step behind though Slarr was barring down on them he wasn't getting much closer but she could feel him.

Damn him and damn Cordelia who wasn't running in a different direction but following her. Stupid girl!

Fortunately she had beige shorts on and a green top so moving wasn't an issue though she slowed half a step and let Cordelia draw up along side her then kicked the girl's calf sending her tumbling to the ground before turning on the speed again.

There were some lizards that snapped off their own tails to survive against a predator after all and what was another student?

Unfortunately she was a bit to close to Ania's position, the alien hearing her approach but it was a bit off from the direction it ought to be coming from as if the girl had decided to veer off in another direction though that expensive perfume too would make it easier to track those movements ...

Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Sunshine in paradise, many would argue that such was a given on the tropical island although Ania found shelter beneath layers of lush foliage, avoiding the heat as best as possible. Normally she'd have returned to the open sea, dipping beneath the blessed waves of refreshing coolness, usually being more active during the late and early periods of the day herself that seemed like a good idea. She hadn't planned on assisting Slarr straight away, but couldn't deny her fondness of the matter and joined in since the weather wouldn't impede her abilities in the slightest, at least not against another human.

Lost in thought the idea to disrobe had crossed her mind, but before giving in the female alien noted with delight that someone drew near, someone in a hurry judging by the rather urgent pace and while the steps were slightly off course she wasn't about to take any chances, leaping from the tree in realisation of her prey.

That pleasant scent had been perfume and surely Slarr didn't use any, alerting his companion to the arrival of their victim although she lacked the knowledge that another student wasn't too far behind, not that it mattered any as he was left to decide on the fate of the unforeseen addition to their encounter.

Immediately Ania broke out into a rapid dash, having lost some distance between the two she chased after the young woman although even with that advantage it wouldn't take more than a few seconds for the agile predator to catch up. Reptilian feet dug into the ground as the huntress kicked up dirt with each and every step, formidable muscles propelling her forward faster than their helpless would be captive could ever hope to achieve, but rather than simply catching the student she'd passed her by, cutting her off as the blue skinned beauty appeared out of nowhere and stopped mere metres in front of the unsuspecting girl.

In truth she'd never seen Etolie, let alone ask for a description, but considering what Rhaine and Ania were usually up to it wouldn't be hard to forget such minor details along the way in case they were mentioned at some point in time. Needless to say she wasn't impressed, the student attractice enough to satisfy the bodily urges that bubbled up at her core and the need to punish those who laid their hands on one of her future servants.

"Now where do you think you're going?" She smiled mischievously, wondering what Etolie might do whereupon her tentacles twitched in anticipation, hoping that she may simply stop or even try to run off into another direction as that would open up the opportunity to have her stumble head first into the forest floor.

Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 pm

Two of them! Like a lion driving prey into an ambush, Etolie had dropped her beach bag along the way. She had been just about to slow down too when she found herself forced to step on the gas pedal once more.

Unable to go back or forward she had two directions to pick from. Right. It was a snap decision though it was closer to the school in that direction while the other way would take her into the jungles and God knows where.

No surprise the thing pursued her. It … it overtook her … not that that was a surprise, she wasn't much of a runner. It was unexpected as the creature did not pounce at once. She was no stranger to this … she did this herself but she had no need of chasing down the girls she tormented. Needless to say she was a blue skinned, whatever that was with jugs the size of her head.

But Etolie did not turn immediately to rush in the other direction. The creature proved it was quicker than her. A tentative step backward, wide eyed as she gazes ahead …

“Anywhere your not!”
Etolie knew three Occult spells in addition to her Voodoo curses. The third she learned because of that bitch Izumi zinging her with the Evil Eye, a means of breaking it. The second was a memory chant, which she doubted would be of help her, she could try to wipe the memory of her from her mind but the trouble with that was she was still in view but the first spell …

“Rêvez un petit rêve (dream a little dream),”
she dug into her pocket and made haste with the Sleep Enchantment, turning to run in the opposite direction straight away should that fail, if she had the time to get off the Enchantment anyway.

Tue May 06, 2014 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next