View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Life's A Beach (for Ania and Etolie) 

Post Re: Life's A Beach (for Ania and Etolie)
"You'd like the sensation to last, I see." Ania spoke sensually while tending to her neck, her tongue slithering along the tender skin before her lips encased another spot entirely and began to suckle, leaving the chosen portion a mild crimson in coloration.

"Slower it is, then." With their gentler pace she filled the young woman thoroughly with every single inch of pulsing meat, enough to please though not more than necessary to gradually bring her toward another peak. Wanton pink flesh had been parted by the expanse of that luscious girth, pushing deep inside only to withdraw whereupon her insides sealed around nothing only to be spread by the intruding member once again, a pleasant friction bestowed unto her heated folds as each and every time of her return she'd chosen another sensitive portion to rub against she discovered throughout sampling the sweet nectar earlier.

She revelled in the sights visible from the corner of her eyes, keen azure orbs observing her every reaction though the even tighter embrace of these walls had been beyond wonderful, causing her to draw away and instead descend her lips upon those of the brunette which were slightly apart, drowning that delightful sound halfway through although she refrained from using her tongue in their passionate kiss unless Etolie lured her in, wary of any rebellious acts that may still occur.

But that tightness challenged even her composure, these velvety depths throbbing around her as they squeezed the rigid cock within in their naturally perfect way, destined to make the alien female rupture though before that happened she'd taken action herself.

The slightest of moments Etolie would feel even fuller than before, an explosion of tinier tendrils bursting from the slit of that shaft which were squirming against the second gate of her insides leading straight to her womb, pushing through one by one though their girth had been miniscule at best by comparison, negating the potential pain derived from these actions. Teasingly they'd brushed up against the outskirts of that sacred chamber, tingling their victim from the inside out though Ania then heightened the pace of their joining in growing urgency.

They smacked together lewdly, slick juices dripping into the dirt as a tingle surged through her embedded length and flooded her womb with another copious release of thick liquid heat, erupting from the tips of the smaller appendages buried deep within her core, hand in hand with the fierce grunt of the voluptuous huntress. Her essence splashed into the sealed cavern, gradually filling her up although her pace soon slowed as her orgasm died down, assuming the preferred slower rocking of her hips as her lips leave the student once more.

Wed May 21, 2014 8:47 am

“Yes,” Etolie answered, her features containing that blissful look that had been etched into her. Filled by that sweet tasting aphrodisiac she gave in to the sensations that had been moving through her, that slow dragging nature of that phalli massaging the tight passage that quivers and spread her open with that girth, the juices flowing readily as her passage remained tightly wound around that intruding length as she continued to moan out in loving bliss.

The slower pace was wonderful. It was torturous too as she felt that member soothing that tingling sensation as that member swept though her. Lips sealed against her own and Etolie wondered why she had fought against this, her tongue pressing into the mouth of the creature as she brushed her own against her's.

The continued moans wash out over that tongue, her eyes roll back in her skull as the arch of her back deepens so that most of her weight is on her shoulders. Her moans are quicker with the quicker pace, her legs tight around the back of the creature as she drenches that cock again with her favor, her chasm being filled as she feels the pulse between her legs as she lets out a final moan, more of a wail as her body slackens and falls back to the earth.

She is still conscious but out of it at this stage panting as cum and her juices smear into the ground.

Wed May 21, 2014 9:51 am

A hand strokes down Ania's back. “Aww, you broke her,” Slarr giggles a bit as he becomes visible. Perhaps it was the distraction that allowed him to creep so closely. It was doubtful that he got to watch much if he had been busy though he does not seem to be upset about it. In fact they had the girl … they had two blonds actually and by the looks of it Etolie wasn't going any where soon.

The smell of vanilla was strong here and he had wondered if that aphrodisiac could be injected as well. He knew that she could do it through the secretions of that strawberry admixture of hers. It was reasonable to assume that she could do it with other secretions.

“But I have another one back there,” he hooked his thumb to indicate the direction. “She actually threw her friend under the bus … I think that is the saying. Anyway, take her and let's play with the conscious one for the time being.”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

By the looks of the situation at hand she might've overdone it, the sheer potency of the aphrodisiac rendering her body far too needy and sensitive to keep up with the exotic beauty and with such rich quantities of altered seed there wasn't much left to be done other than anticipate her recovery. It was a shame, while initially she set out for revenge the young woman didn't feel too bad, even displayed a certain sense of passion near the end, but maybe next time she visited the rebellious student the dosage would be appropriate.

Ania had been surprised, nearly shocked when someone touched upon her back for the chances of that ever happening were awfully slim, perhaps non existant although she did feel as though she'd gotten carried away with Etolie. She tensed up at first, then relaxed with a content sigh as his smile produced one of her own, azure eyes looming over her demonic lover as she turned her head the slightest bit.

"I didn't break her .. much. After all I knew you were going to join us eventually and I didn't want to use up your prize all by myself." She noted with an amused tone beneath her voice, glancing at the blissed out woman by their side for a moment and then back at Slarr. "She wouldn't stop spouting nonsense so I gave her mouth something better to do than talking, but looking back at it now I suppose when I pumped her full of cum she appreciated the infusion of something special a bit too much."

While he spoke something slithered along his ankle, the fleshy feel of an appendage which turned out to be her tail gradually coiled about his limb in almost subconscious desire, lazily tracing along his skin until Ania took note and carefully withdrew the sensitive limb, at last removing herself from the sheath of her captive which merely allowed for more of their combined juices to spill out, that phallus meanwhile returned to normal.

She smirked knowingly. "I see now why you didn't meet up with me any sooner." Nothing surprising in the grand scheme of things, surely Tidal was meant to receive an unusual gift today and the two of them happened to bump into a pair rather than the single student they hoped to capture. "Give me a moment and we'll be underway, at the very least I hope yours lasts long enough for Etolie to recover."

She got up without further ado, seizing the nearby panties of their victim and wiping herself clean with the damp cloth before tossing it aside, leaving it there for someone else to fetch rather than taking it along as Ania went on to drape her overcoat over her sensual frame, covering up her groin but not the ample bounty of her chest, the twin orbs swaying enticingly with each and every step she made. Heaving Etolie in the air by the waist as though she weighed nothing, the voluptuous alien returned to his side before nodding. "Go ahead and show me your trophy."

Wed May 21, 2014 1:04 pm

“Well, she will recover. I don't think she'll recognize me though. That damn Demon wouldn't let me play with her last time. As long as she remained in that room she was safe and there was another lovely one to pursue just than any way.” Slarr grinned as he reminisced about the matter.

Odd, that time around she actually tried helping Eve …

“But yeah I got a little distracted not too much though as you can see but if you had to shut this one up then so be it. She'll come around though she was handy … not only did she sacrifice the other to escape but she dropped her beach bag too that had all sorts of toys in it too.”

Slarr was excited and hard, eager to get started though he had a little fun. “Did she behave? Her friend didn't so I had to get a little rough with her. And she knows I'm coming back too.”

In any even his companion seemed eager too as her tail stroked along his leg. He allowed this though he could have easily gone insubstantial if he liked though there was no reason to do this. Depending on how long it took for Etolie to recover he might cut their time shorter but there was nothing stopping them from targeting her again if they wished for it.

“Well, if she does not hold up I am sure that I can keep you occupied until one of them comes around.”
He grinned though soon lead the way. He wasn't too far off and near a tree was the discarded bag that he had torn throw as the contents of things were all over. There was a book, some food, lotion and the like along with a pile of sex toys.

At that tree dangled another blond with a ball gag in her mouth, blue eyes widening as she saw what the Smoke Devil returned with. A yellow dildo was thrust inside her pussy and her arms tied to one of the lower hanging tree branches. Her clothes were shred and discarded all about her and there were claw and bite marks on the student.

“I do not possess the gifts of an aphrodisiac so I had to use a few extreme measures to shut the bitch up as you can see for yourself.”

Wed May 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Ania couldn't resist glancing at the lovely devil as close as he was, her eyes skimming along his pitch black member whose virile hardness had drawn her in, sheer want rushing through these lustful azure orbs as they took in the expanse of his tempting length. His image had been mouth watering, another male on an island full of beautiful women was rarer than hell unless others simply chose to get out of her way every time she drew near and she had yet to service him properly in their brief partnership anyway.

But for the moment she'd gotten over that profound desire, lust a mere constant throughout her life as he commented on the other girl Etolie had left behind. "She wasn't entirely forthcoming, constantly denying me and I figured she might've wanted her throat full of something other than air instead of partaking in pleasant conversation, so that's what I gave her, being the generous lady that I am."

She smiled slyly at that, preparing their departure as the subtle sway of her hips couldn't be missed with each and every step, eventually leaning in to whisper a response to his welcome proposal as her ample breasts smothered his smaller frame. "Oh, you'll have your turn with me once we're alone, Slarr. I'd rather keep the best for last and if I have to pass up on some entertainment now to get the wonderful evening I have in mind, then so be it."

Besides, changing hair color factored into his longing for her and Ania wasn't about to fulfill that desire of his and transform into another blonde, not at the time as they had more than simple toys to play with.

Meanwhile she was carrying Etolie around like luggage, her body dangling from an appendage fastened around her waist without much if any attention paid to their temporarily useless catch. The trip didn't take long although the bulge beneath the dark fabric had been obvious, her arousal undiminished even now as they were headed for the unknown student.

At the sight upon their arrival Ania couldn't help but smirk in a wanton fashion. "I see you're truly getting your fill of blondes today." Without further concern she tossed the woman in her grasp aside, not too rough and neither too gentle as her nude body dropped to the floor with a mild thump, azure eyes crossing paths with the blue pair which belonged to their restrained victim as the cloth restraining her massive phallus gracefully slid off her sensual curves.

He'd already made good use of their goods, they were probably destined for the girl anyway given the bag she knew belonged to the other rebellious woman so in the long run they hadn't done anything Tidal and Etolie wouldn't have thought of. Her tentacles teasingly set down upon one end of the dildo, applying the mildest of pressures in an attempt to see if she could push it in further whereas another brushed up against the curve of a breast, exploring the fresh wares. "She's a rather gorgeous one, isn't she? I like her accessories."

All but helpless Ania leaned in, heated breaths cascading over the features of the blonde as she licked her lips sensually, keenly eyeing the reaction of their prey as these tentacles grazed over her exposed skin, her head spinning back around to Slarr. "I call dibs on her ass unless you have any preferences or something you'd like to do with her first. I for one wouldn't mind getting a taste of that pussy beforehand either, she barely seems aroused enough for either of us right now."

Thu May 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Slarr was amused and chuckled a bit as they proceed onward through the sparse trees.

“Unfortunately my venoms are all but useless and had I really gotten to shutting her up I would have never managed to pull away though it is a blond fiesta today! I'm usually not so lucky as to bag two at once essentially. One always gets away given that I am distracted quite easily and only when I'm part of a team do I have a chance of even pulling it off.”

Slarr of course had refrained from touching her in a sexual way though he did remain close. His demeanor easier to interact with over such a simple matter that had to be physiological seeing that hair color did not matter though it might be interesting if he ever went blind.

Soon enough they came to the specimen in question, a fly tangled up in a spider's web.

“Yeah, we'll have some prep work but with Etolie being out of it right now that shouldn't matter too much. And by all means go for it. We have the time to take her however we want.”

For the moment at least he watched as Ania already started a bit getting a sense of those reactions.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:49 pm

With Etolie conscious but out of it her body discarded as Cordelia tries frantically to loosen her bonds to no avail. After what Etolie did she was glad that the President still got snared up too though not even she had suspected that there was a second creature out there.

Her rational mind told her that this wasn't happening, that there was some sort of logical explanation her though this was anything but logical as the two creatures casually discuses what they were going to do with her.

The yellow dildo, about the size of Ania's member as it was Etolie's toy, had only been lodged half way inside that pussy and there was far more that the student could take, her body jumping and spasming with each additional inch she was made to take. Not a virgin but close to it she surmised though the tentacles seized about her giving rise to a sharp jolt of pain that danced through her at the additional feel given how tender thy felt with the cuts that had already been inflicted on her there by her very own collaborator in this crime.

Thu May 22, 2014 4:50 pm

"You won't have to worry about missing out anymore with my by your side, I've yet to find myself unable to catch the women I desire." It was part of their arrangement and while Ania may not be present at the time his hunger set in, he'd always have the possibility of indulging in the formidable huntress as payment for her inability to follow through with their verbal contract. Either way she gained something and her mindset wasn't short of deliberately keeping him waiting in order to mount that precious cock herself.

But for the moment she had the student to deal with, noting with delight what kind of woman they held in their hand. "Quite sensitive, are we?" She smiled with a certain lecherousness coursing through her eyes as the blonde seemed to lack experience in sexual matters or merely had been extremely susceptible to any stimulus, naturally delicate inside though given her tightness she surmised that the truth laid in the former.

The tentacle upon her breast nudged up against the surface teasingly, the tip growing sharper until it punctured the skin much like a tiny needle, barely pushing inside in anticipation of a smaller bead of blood before Ania withdrew and reshaped the appendage to its former smoothness, her tongue swishing against the wound momentarily whilst never breaking eye contact.

"You behave and that is all the pain you'll have to endure from me." She stated these conditions as she drew away, lowering herself to the ground as her shapely bottom had been displayed to the observant eyes of her male associate, squatting before the young woman as she pulled the dildo from her tender slit and placed it down beside them. The mild motions of her tail couldn't be missed, clearly excited for what was to come as it swished from side to side and the alien embraced her breasts fully with another pair of appendages coiling about their base, their tips brushing up against the soft tissue, squeezing it with tender care for her wounds would undoubtedly make these affections uncomfortable if they were any rougher.

Meanwhile Ania leaned in, letting the tension linger in the air for a moment until her tongue struck the very outskirts of her nether lips, teasingly sliding along the slit of her body as with each and every gentle lick she'd gotten closer to touching upon her labia directly, another tendril pushing inbetween these flower petals only to sheepishly end up parting the pink flesh and fill the gap with itself, delivering a mild friction as it began grinding against that entrance. Her clit hadn't been spared, occasionally nudged by the head of that lavender limb once enough dampness collected thanks to her deft maneuvers.

An aphrodisiac would've accelerated matters, but for once she planned on carrying out the necessary steps as everyone else would, preparing her for the moments to come as that tongue moved against her with slightly more determination, keen on heightening her arousal swiftly in order to fulfill the needs of her captors.

Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 am

“Well, my focus isn't the best when it comes to multiple blonds, there usually isn't too much of a preference though blonds outrank dirty blonds … Brown or gold, gold takes priority over brown so when Etolie hobbled this one I could not resist ...” Of course all others were safe from him, at least sexually. And unless they had a cache of strawberry treats to steal he probably didn't pay them much attention.

Not since working with Thudd or Birch, neither of which were too picky about hair color and he had to drive a girl with any hair color into their trap. Of course he didn't always join in though when scouting it was no surprise that the only times they weren't blond was when he couldn't find one and Thudd was getting too impatient.

“But there are options open to me now that weren't so open before.”

He watched the little pin prick and listened, chuckling. Even in this short amount of time he had managed to carve up Cordelia a little, mostly in excitement given the brown haired ones did illicit as much of a response as the golden haired ones.

“Oh, so pant me out to be the bad guy!”
But he simply watched his partner at work as he had done with Thudd and Birch in the past.

Fri May 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Terrified eyes regarded the two creatures though unlike on Halloween their was no guessing customs here. She had not realized what either was and whimpered, the rustling of the tree branch as it creaked a little filled her ear but that prick of her skin was soon over and it hurt far less than what the black one did to her.

Black and blue an ironic color scheme though …

That pin prick on a sensitive breast drew forth a tiny bead of crimson blood that formed up into a tiny bubble before bursting and leaking down the curve of her breast.

Her eyes squeeze shut as the dildo is drawn from her as if it were a dagger that had been thrust within her and Ania could both see and smell blood, just trace amounts … the girl was untried … the toy not quite ripping completely through that hymen though did Slarr realize? Did it matter to him?

She sat their on her backside before the student that only trembled beneath the touch that had been thrust upon her, the squeezing yet tender embrace of tentacles on her lacerated breasts drew a muffled moan from her lips as she arched her back a little.

The tongue and tendril against her was pleasant beyond belief and while this was surreal, while this could not be happening despite it occurring shot pleasure through the core of her body, liquid heat collecting between her thighs in response to what she was doing to her senses.

Her legs tried to close in response as if she could even try to ward off this budding pleasure that swept over her. Her breathing quickening as it appeared that this one knew not of the pleasures of the flesh and had no real defenses against any pleasure that came her way surrendering to it instead.

Fri May 23, 2014 2:06 pm

"Personally I have a profound fondness for the bad guys .." Or boys for that matter although Ania didn't wish to seem condescending as she cooed her response whilst tasting the sweetness of that crimson droplet, moving on to greater things that sated her thirst.

With the removal of that dildo from her folds, however, the appearance and smell of blood on one end of the toy could not be mistaken. The blonde turned out to be a virgin, nearly losing that state to a lifeless object though even the voluptuous huntress hadn't considered the possibility of stumbling across such a rare find.

Despite the realisation Ania had kept her mouth shut, knowing fully well that concealing the truth seemed wiser for the sake of the inexperienced woman although her personal goals were far less than noble. Ultimately Slarr was bound to be rougher by nature and perhaps when he'd known he simply would've tormented the girl further by rushing for his own release and without concern for the pain which naturally occured when tearing her hymen.

On the other hand, chances were that this one was a complete stranger to sex, two virgin ressources waiting to be tapped which had been the greatest appeal to the wanton herm, maybe saving up for someone special meant that neither anus nor pussy ever received more than the slightest bit of attention. Never before did she have a virgin all to herself, even members of her own species weren't by the time Ania got to indulge in them and she wasn't about to pass up on a one in a million find.

She deliberately avoided caressing the wounds upon her chest now that the bigger picture presented itself, going to work on that slit as her tentacle slid away and instead her tongue dipped into her damp flower, teasing more of the delectable fluid from her loins while her tentacles kept the gap between her legs open with ease since humans simply couldn't match her strength, spreading them apart slightly further than before for better access. It would be a memorable event in her life, surely, but there was nothing she could do to make this far more pleasant than it already was for Slarr had been the one to catch her first before torturing her a little.

Seconds passed by, lush lips settling upon her nethers in a sensual display of her willingness as that skillful muscle squirmed within her core, wary of pushing any deeper than an ordinary woman could until she deemed that one ready for the next phase. Slarr wouldn't want to wait forever which made the procedure somewhat tricky, not that she planned on allowing him to steal her virginity and while that sentiment wasn't in her best interest, it certainly would be beneficial to give the student a good time rather than hearing muffled, pained screams without end. What a turn off that would be ..

"Mmm, delicious." Ania drew away, lapping up the remnants of the glistening nectar from her lips before rising to full height, an appendage wrapping about then guiding her engorged member to the slit of her body, rubbing along the entrance to these heated depths. The heat alone was luring her in, slick juices collecting near the tip of that cock, but the tightness would be a blessing worth their while.

"She seems ready now .. But I must say I'd love to sample her pussy further after having a taste of her." She needed permission unless she sought to upset him and with his temper she hadn't known how far she could go without consulting the Smoke Devil. Rhaine remained an important bargaining chip and was far more valuable than the restrained woman before her, but when it came to lessening the pain of a virgin during her first time she recalled what they were talking about once, about the gentler approach to earn the favor of other students. What a crime she was about to commit, becoming a bit more civilised towards the objects of her desire without asking anything from them in return. "Would you mind if I tapped that one first? I won't even cum inside if you do not wish it .."

Fri May 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Slarr was patient as he witnessed the blond tresed up though he did cast a gaze towards the prone form of Etolie. Not ready yet, and he doubted that it would be a good idea to taste her either, he was unsure that her cum did anything though from her tits and their strawberry flavored essence that had been contained there well he was certain that it did something. His eyes came back and for the moment he watched, a bit curious as to what Ania was doing …

Well he knew what she was doing though Ania was using a bit more gentleness with the captive girl than she shared with Wild Berry and he had surmised that she had more of a reason to be gentler with Wild Berry.

Perhaps, he reasoned that Wild Berry was somewhat use to the alien. He shrugged it off and just watched as Ania took advantage of the girl. His thoughts were later interrupted when Ania asked permission to proceed.. He considered the request. While her hair was the preferred shade of gold he liked the cut throat attitude of Etolie better. Betrayal was in the blood of Belzar though usually amongst those far stronger then he though there were occasions where he took advantage of loop holes in contracts.

“Greedy?” He teased. Slarr was use to getting sloppy seconds or thirds so he had never really been the first to enjoy a student unless he hunted by himself. “Very well ...”

Slarr moved to get a better view to what was occurring her as the show inevitably continued before his watchful eyes ...

Sat May 24, 2014 8:37 am

Cordelia was lucky though being tressed up like she was at the hands ob Black and Blue didn't have her feel like she was lucky given what that the creatures seemed to be casually taking about her as if she were not even there.

Not that she could do anything about it save for whimper forth passionate cries that were muffled at the movements of that alien appendage that began workings against her. She may not have had the experience to draw upon but she was quite sensitive to stimulation.

Moving out against that gag ball Cordelia would find it rather beneficial to stave off Black for the time being and it was fortunate that he took an interest in what occurred here. He ha no desire to jump in straight away.

Cordelia shuddered against the attentions delivered to her by Blue though, even as she stopped to ask permission she could feel the dull throb as blood flowed into her nipples and clit a dull throb rushing through them as her body quivered as a shiver rushed up her spine.

Sat May 24, 2014 8:39 am

Ania nodded with a lewd grin upon her features, well aware that it was a white lie in order to save the student some trouble. In a sense Rhaine taught the alien female to treat them better, perhaps simply in order to maintain their favorable bond for the future when she was brought in alongside other graduates who hadn't fared any worse than herself, but in the end appreciation had been far more pleasing than earning their resentment.

Without Slarr's permission, however, she wouldn't have touched the young woman. Unlike whoever else he might've joined forces in the past, she was viewing the physically weaker male as the dominant partner in their relationship and bowed to his whims whenever possible for she wasn't nearly as fragile as the human females and actually favored his rougher treatment, longing for it equally as much as she did the women on campus although he was a rare find whereas catching another student wasn't even a challenge.

Her legs were lifted in the air when he allowed for his companion to indulge in that treat, exposing the wet sex of Cordelia to the air while the blue skinned huntress shuffled closer, leaving little to no gap inbetween them as her massive breasts collided with the luscious pair before her, the heaps of enticing flesh mashing their respective counterpart though the alien won out by a fair margin as the excess of her own bulged out at the side and usurped the smaller twins almost entirely.

"I hope you're ready, blondie." She traced along the slit of her body a little longer before angling herself against that entrance, azure eyes staring deeply into the radiant sapphires of their prey.

Then, without further ado, Ania carefully descended into that heated sheath with a restrained groan as these virgin depths embraced such virile girth for the very first time, deliberately shrinking in width upon passing those narrow gates in an attempt to ease the imminent pain. Despite any concern Cordelia would find herself filled wholly, that member puncturing her hymen with that gentle, deep thrust as it had been buried to the hilt within her body in one fell swoop, pulsing with the beat of her captor's heart while a scalding heat emanated from her and fanned out throughout her insides.

There she resided, meanwhile dipping toward the side of her neck as she lashed out at the tender skin, opposite of the one Slarr was watching them from which would allow him to witness the reactions of the restrained blonde.

She licked the side of her neck almost gingerly, suckling against a smaller portion here knowing fully well that they had to proceed at some point regardless of the sensations flowing through the loins of the woman at her hands, the warmth of blood surrounding that embedded length by then. Several moments passed before Ania deemed their moment of respite an adequate timeframe, drawing her hips back before thrusting that cock back inside at a slow pace for now yet with unending diligence as the entire nine inches filled her passage to the fullest, certainly making any further intrusions easier should the end of her turn arrive and the Smoke Devil took over.

Sat May 24, 2014 11:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next