View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
(#2).... forcing Krisna to jutt out her chest and watch her own breasts bounce, jiggle and way with each of Vesprias powerful thrusts on the holografic recording of the two having unreal sex with each other for over an hour, in which Krisna watched her self cum several times to orgasmic bliss that left her mentally shattered as the travlers cute crimson red face stared blankly into space afther Vespria finilly dropped her, cumm spilling from her to puddle of sexual jucies collecting on the ship floor.

Krisna fell to her knees with thesound of a shallow spash. Bent over the consol panting even heavier then befor Vespria's took Krisna's soft lucious rear befor asking her to clean her scally cock. Krisna agreed with out hesitation, simply nodding yes with that blank stare befor she simply twisted while on her knees to face that rod beforshe gently found it.

With both hands Krisna wrapped her fangers around its shaft, stoking her gently while toying with the tipp of her cock with her sikly smooth tounge befor fiilly opening her mouth as wide as posdible. "AWWHH!" Krisna wrapping her lips around that stiff rod she loved so much, bobbing her head while teasing the under belly of Vespria's thick pole. Cleaning Vespria's cock with this techquie the gorgon was so proud of untill Vespria her self came aleast once at Krisna's attpemts to show her how determaned she was in pleasing her misstriss.

With the signal of a hand caressing her angel soft hair, Krisna's glossy eyes flicked up to find her misstrisses own alluring eyes. The travlers mouth still full with the gorgon's cock she mummbled out words of non sense befor finilly pullig her head back. Vespria's cock popping free from Krisna's cute crimson cheeks befor the young girl's eyes rolled to the back of her head and closed tightly as she fell to her side to rest with the sound of another shallow spash. Krisna collapsed, laying in the puddle left behind by their hours of sexual fun panting exhaustly befor...(#2)

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:49 am

Post Re: Debts to pay
(#3).... exhaustedly befor Krisna lazy opened her eyes and looked up at Vespria from her possion beneth her on floor and happily smiled at her misstriss with a sexual drunk expresion as she panted afther running that insane sexual merathon with Vespria, worn out as her body was spent yet her mind begged for more. "Y-yes...Uh!... I'm.. I-i'm...so happly....h-happy now...thank you so much....m-mistriss...I'll...n-ever for..forget this..... " Krisna panted out as with one last push she weakly reach up and batted at Vespria's fully errect cock befor she finilly fell to her bodys craving for rest, driffting off to sleep right there on the floor.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8