View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Location Pieces (for Aisaka) 

Post Location Pieces (for Aisaka)
“I heard it's haunted ...”

That made six girls that she had talked to concerning the old boat house. It must have been used in the past at one stage though now it sate desolate and unused given the sea plane that brought them to the island these days.

For a little while she was writing well, inspired by what she had discovered in the forest or rather what had discovered her. Since she got here though it had been one weird mater after another and a part of her wondered if there was something actually at the boat house since she understood there were creatures out there that went beyond her ability to describe.

Most of the girls didn't see them but she had been attacked on numerous occasions with other girls and knew many who believed that they were real. But the boat house was fine by day she heard and so she was hoping to just have a look over the location, take a few notes and be back before it got too late.

She had arranged being protected by Kakumaoh if he came across her while she slept though there was a price to pay and Bria wasn't looking forward to having to pay up but in the event that rando monsters could cause her so much trouble it was a small price to pay.

She found out where the boat house was which was on the other side of the island. She traveled packing her school bag with a few things, a map, flashlight, some pens and mechanical pencils and her notebook for the most part.

A half hour or so later she had found the place though there was probably a quicker means to get o it. Pausing she fished out a flashlight and put the map away before creeping closer. Ignoring the caution signs she slipped inside and turned on the flashlight to take a look around after the light switch did not turn the lights on, no big surprise there after all.

“Uh oh!”
She felt a little light headed and sat down on the dusty floor waiting for the moment to pass her by but instead it gripped her fiercely as she slumped over, soon she was fast asleep ….

Last edited by Bria Giovanni on Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 26, 2014 9:34 pm

Post Re: Location Pieces (for Aisaka)
Aisaka had been using the boat house for some time as an entry point for her manifestations onto the island. It was a point that was weak enough that dimensional boundary could easily be crossed. Due to her presence and the student's she had feed on, the boat house had gained the reputation of being haunted. Oddly enough it only brought more curious students to the location. Aisaka was not going to complain though, since food was food. The old boat house was in a rickety condition that looked rather unsafe. Fortunately the university kept it in this condition and made sure it was safe for students to enter.

A source of light would pierce the darkness, while footsteps caused the boards to creak under the students weight. Aisaka's attention had been perked hearing that she had a visitor of sorts. The light from the flash light only showed a few dust covered shelves, and some boxes piled in various places. In short nothing spectacular from the looks of it. Aisaka's eye brow quirked seeing the young woman sit down on the dust covered floor, and then the woman was out like a light. The phantom like being just stood in front of the young woman, looking at her from her side of the dimensional boundary. A smile crossed her face realizing she had a rather rare opportunity on her hands. Reaching out with her pointer finger, she would tap it on the young woman's head allowing her to enter the woman's dreams and interact with her on a more personal level. Aisaka had to wonder what kind of dream the woman was having as she entered into it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 pm

The flashlight was still rolling back and forth on the floor of the boat house by the time Aisaka had made her way to the student, her unconscious state being most recent. The dream started out simply enough,

“The last novel was great, rich in detail as far as the antagonists went though the editor had an idea for the next novel.”

“I'd like to take a little time off, I just finished university after all and want to celebrate.”

“Celebrate later, you're still under contract for three more novels and your editor wanted to work on one featuring the ten most haunted places in the world.”

Bria sighed. “Alright, I guess to stay on pace I should get to it.”

“That a girl. The editor wants you to go to each location, make a trip out of it. All expenses paid.”

“Really?”

“No, but you got a decent enough expense account after you factor in hotel stays. Your first stop is to an old hotel in France. You still speak French?”

“Oui, it's not as if I'd suddenly forget. Well, I should get started ...” She stood up ready to go and get started. It was clear that she may have incorporated coming to the boat house as part of this dream influencing it as far as a motive or off shoot for this one.

Tue May 27, 2014 2:12 am

Aisaka was just tagging along at this point. There was no real need for her to get involved with the dream at this point. The hotel Bria was to stay in was the same haunted hotel she was to be doing research on. The hotel itself had falling on a stint of losses in the past few years. Despite being haunted, it had a stint of popularity during the period of time when a popular ghost hunter show had featured the hotel. Those days had gone by since then and the hotel was trying to refurbish its reputation. All of the maids were around Bria's age if not a bit younger who all wore french maid uniforms. Aisaka would wait until Bria had settled down into her room, and possibly began exploring the grounds before she would begin her mischief.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 am

As dreams did hers seemed to skip over little details. Traveling to France and the hotel in question of course. She did not question this at all and had a vague recollection of the staff, what they were wearing, the history of this place as of late.

All little details that her mind added and built upon seamlessly without direction by her at all and yet it all made sense. It was amazing how the mind worked without much effort.

Bria had unpacked her things and found herself wondering about the hotel just getting a sense of the layout at the moment before stopping one of the staff.

“Hi, I just checked in. Can you direct me towards the attic?”
She slipped the maid a few francs as sh gazed at her. She knew that their had been an attic here and knew that there was a suicide there which gave rise to greater activity there. There were other hot spots but she was having problems finding a way up into the attic thus far.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:18 am

The woman looked at Bria nervously and then down at the money the young woman held. It looked like she was contemplating the woman's offer, before taking the money. Bria would be directed to the third floor and told to go to room 203, which was at an intersection. She was then to take a right till she reached what appeared to be a dead end. From there she would need something to access the ceiling. The attic entrance actually required a later to get to the entrance, since it was a small covering on the ceiling. The maid would quickly move away from bria, once the information had been given to the woman. Once up in the attic, Bria would see it was rather large spanning the entire length of the hotel. There were various piles of boxes strewn about, but the one thing that came from this was that if she wasn't careful she might get lost up here.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:01 pm

She followed the directions , the hotel large enough to get lost on. Though the lights had not been on on this level as there were few guests these days but there was more than enough light streaming in through the windows to illuminate the floor.

It was not the safest but she had to use one of the stands here placing the decorative plant on the floor to give her the necessary boost up into the attic which was huge, bigger than she though as she made her way along.

It was dimmer here seeing that there was no windows but there was a light switch though the light had not illuminated everything in this section and there were numerous lights given how large the place was.

There was a ton of crates here, storage though she looked around for a place elevated enough where one could have hung themselves. Soon she was flicking on an additional light switch pulling on the string though this light was burned out so she would have to do with little lightening in this section.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Aisaka just floated there watching as events unfolded. Once the mortal woman was inside the attic she stuck to the dark corners and area's. She was unsure how ghost like she was in the dream realm, so she was oddly playing it safe. Eventually they had wound up in a section of the attic which was far older, and the lights hadn't been replaced. It was most likely that the staff kept all of the newer things stored towards the attics entrance. Aisaka had gone ahead of her prey to scope things out, and found what the young woman was most likely looking for. It wasn't exactly a raised section, but a crate that stood a few feet from a cut piece of rope. This was most likely the place that the little writer was looking for. Clearing her throat Aisaka would snap her fingers causing the lights to flicker, while the temperature would begin to unnaturally fall. "Who are you and what are you doing up here ?" She would project her voice through the attic so that it sounded like it was coming from every where at once.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:45 am

She jumped as the lights flickered and the voice rang out. She had not immediately jump to the conclusion that there was a ghost here with her … just one of the staff … at least she tried to fool herself.

It was dark and there was someone up here but the attic was so large that someone could have come up here in another area at least she told herself in a means to comfort her own mind though it wasn't working all that well.

Still, Archaism's razor, the simplest natters were often true and that was the simpler explanation than a ghost being here but all the signs her overactive imagine obtained from movies had been here. The lights, the temperature dropping suddenly.

Her head whipped about in search of the speaker but saw no one.

“I-I was just l-looking around,”
she stammered in English, she heard the voice in English so that was another matter that struck her though maybe this was someone that just thought she were an American, honest mistake though the voice came in from all directions and had her feeling uneasy as she gazed about.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:30 am

Aisaka had a small smirk on her face watching the young woman squirm. It was a natural reaction for the students to have, it was something Aisaka never grew bored of. By now she had sat herself on a crate near the point Bria was so very much interested in, but the poor woman looked to spooked to even move. "Oh looking for something how interesting. What could it be that you're looking for up here ? Perhaps I can help you find it." The voice echoed through the attic again, but this time it was accompanied by a crashing sound behind Bria. Aisaka had used one of her ethereal tendrils to knock a few crates over behind the girl. It made sure that she couldn't turn back, which left the only option of moving forward. The temperature had stabilized some what, but it still felt rather cold.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:11 am

She jumped upon hearing the crash behind here, spinning about only to see the crates crashed. It became apparent what she was dealing with or rather her own imagination began running away with her. Was this? But that wasn't possible …

“I-I am looking f-for something for m-my novel,”
she stammered as she moved forward, the chill had stabilized, her nipples were already hard beneath her bra due to that chill as she tentatively walked forth with little choice but to either stand there or go forward.

She swallowed and moved forward into that gloom, further into that darkness in the area surmising that there was an exit somewhere up ahead that she could take advantage of ...

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:40 pm

It was best to milk the young woman for as much information as possible, while she still had the ability to talk. "Oh and what sort of novel are you writing?" At this point, if Bria went in one direction the voice would echo as she moved away from the source, and would sound normal if she was going in the correct direction. To make maters worse for the young woman, the path she was taking would currently shift and change, due to Aisaka's tendrils moving boxes and crates around. This was to make bria fell disoriented and unsure of where she was actually. If she turned around and tried to double back, the path she had taken would have become a dead end. Eventually she would reach the area of where the suicide had happened. An unnatural dim light would illuminate the area, a cut rope would hanger from an unseen rafter in the darkness. Near by was a crate that looked like the person had stepped off to hang them self. The path bria had taken to get here had all ready been blocked off, which had to make her wonder who or what lead her to this spot ?

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:30 am

Indeed she found it disorientating. Occasional she found a light switch that she could turn on but that didn't help. The way back was being sealed off, the voice coming at her clearer sometimes and echoing at others … this had not been right, this had not been natural and her heart raced more and more against her chest realizing that her rational explanation of this being a staff member had been utter garbage.

“It's on haunted sites,”
she professed. “I've been sent to various locations for it to write a little about each legend, the history behind these stories and to get a feel for each site by spending at least a night on location and write about my experiences or lack there of as well as sort of a conclusion to each tale.

“There is a pretty big one about a suicide here -”

And with that she had gotten to her destination seeming the rope tied to one of the beams, the nearby crates in which the victim stepped off from. She gulped a bit, that victim was a woman right? Her eyes widen as if seeing something she wasn't suppose to see though it was more so in realization as the pieces of the puzzle came together now. They were always there though she had ignored them as best as she could as she went about this eerie place.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Aisaka sat there looking back at the rather shocked woman. She would of smirked or giggled out loud if the woman hadn't been sitting right there. "How boring. While Just written about the rumors would interest some. I doubt it will interest them beyond curiosity." Aisaka would fade from sight and reappear behind Bria. The phantoms hands grabbing a hold of Bria's chest and massaging it. "Careful no sudden movements. We wouldn't want my hand to accidentally slip into your chest and grab onto your heart. Now about that suicide I can tell you all about. I'm the person who killed herself at this very spot." Aisaka would stop her playful assault on the mortal woman's breasts. She would float over to a crate and begin rummaging through it. "Before we get to the cause. I'm sure you are wondering why the maids are dressed like they are. Its not due to trying to attract customers, but rather because of me. As long the staff wears those uniforms I won't go after the guest, and will only use the staff to relieve myself."

Aisaka would pull out a uniform that was very much in the same style as the maids that worked here. "While I tell my story could you please change into this. I'm afraid its one size too small for you, so you'll have to take off your bra to make it fit properly." Aisaka would wait to see if Bria would change before telling her story, if the young woman did so she would begin. "It all began a few years back, I had meet this wonderful man who I had found to be my equal. We had decided to have a haunted themed wedding since we were both into that thing. Over the years before the wedding he would all ways try to get into my pants, but I kept telling him not until we were married. Maybe if I had told him sooner I could have avoided that faithful night. You see it was on the night before our wedding that I gave in to his advances. To be honest I couldn't wait myself till after the ceremony I was pretty pent up. Unfortunately he found out about my little secret and stormed off calling off the wedding. I was devastated that my fiancee had dropped me over something that I thought was so insignificant. In my grief I came up to the attic, and after roaming around a bit found some old rope. Well you know the rest of story." Aisaka would point to the rope to make a point that she hung herself at this very spot.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:51 pm

She jumped in surprised, the chill of those hands folded over her then and she had went to pull away though the warning paralyzed her in abject fear. Into her chest! Her mouth went dry opening and closing. Her editors wanted this story, she had investigated and written stuff like this before but the ghost made her request to chance or was it a demand?

Bria gazed to her right and left, the debris of crates that closed down the paths around her pretty much ascertained that she had little choice in the matter and she chanced doing as instructed. The chill in the air produced a puckering of her nipples as she hugged her arms briefly about herself as she cast a final look at the garment before slipping it on and listening to the tale.

Her best guess was that her fiance had believed she had been a virgin especially given the fact that they had put off sex and had been deceived into believing that she was only to be irritated by the fact that she had lied, or perhaps he felt that all that time was wasted, that there was no reason that they should have been delaying such carnal acts. Perhaps he was just disappointed in that discovery and needed some time though by then it was too late. Bria could not say for certain, her attention brought to that rope.

Wait a minute … she said something about the uniform pertaining to something …

The French-Italian's eyes widened. “Wait? Relieve yourself?”

Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next