View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Location Pieces (for Aisaka) 

Post Re: Location Pieces (for Aisaka)
"Now you're just lying to yourself." The statue would lean into candy its hands wrapping around her waist, as it pressed into the woman. Before candy would begin to appear blue shape tendrils that seemed to be sprouting from the floor, roof and walls in front of her. "What you see before you my dear, is the manifestation of all your little lies and self doubts you've created over the years." The statue would pull a way from the young woman. It was odd there was no sound of footsteps despite the statue actually moving. Candy would feel the chains pulling her up off her feet, and the sound of something being rolled under her. She would then feel herself being lowered, onto a wood horse just enough that she hovered over a dildo attached to the device. Her legs were strapped to each side of the horse at the thigh with leather straps. "Ops! all most forgot about this." The statues hand would reach out and pull candies panties off her. This left the woman's bare sex rubbing up against the tip of the dildo. "Now this is very simple you either admit your lying to yourself by piercing yourself on that dildo, or keep lying to yourself and those tendrils will consume you until you see the truth." The next thing candy would fell was the sting and cracking sound of whip against her back. Candy would realize the chain holding her up was taught, and it would take all her body weight for her to collapse onto the rod teasing her sex.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:02 am

“No, I'm not lying!” she professed though the cool fingers of the statue had been upon her before it moved away. It was heavy, she knew that, but yet it made no sound as those chains hoisted her up by the wrists suspending her there.

Wide eyed at the tentacles that burst forth she was lowered after something was put into place and she had to work out as to what it was seeing but a fraction of it. Her panties removed and thighs strapped into place she can keenly feel the dildo against her entrance teasing her with the promise of pleasure it could bring to her.

Instructions were given to her and she looked bewildered. Consumed? “What? NOOO, AHHHHHH!” She felt something crack along her back, a whip? Chained up and strapped in she could only turn back so much and so she could not see a thing.

“NO! I-I won't do it!”
She protested, the chains taught offering up some resistance as she braced herself for another lash though she could feel just that tip of that dildo pressing against her as her heart slammed against her chest as she attempted to make sense of it all.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:51 am

There was another set oh cracks from behind the young woman. Each strike hitting a different spot on the woman's back, all most like the person wielding the whip wasn't trying to leave any marks. Candy would feel something prodding at the entrance to her back door. "Oh dear, it seems one of your lies is getting rather frisky." The prodding would become stronger the tendril trying to push its way in. "I would hurry and admit your inner truth, they seem to be getting antsy." The voice didn't seem to concerned if candy would see the truth or not. If candy still felt like resisting the tendril that was teasingly pushing at her rear entrance, would push in and begin to thrust. Two other tendrils would begin to rub against her body, paying special attention to candies breast and clit.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:46 am

A crack came down on her back in multiple places causing her to cry out though it felt like light lashing meant more to sting then to lacerate her flesh. That alone would have had caused her to stubbornly resist though she had felt something against her rear causing her eyes to widen even as that gasp left her lips.

Candy had been no stranger to anal having done it once, but just once. Her first time back there and the eager thrusts of her co star caused her a great deal of pain that lingered on for a week or so her mind was telling her she had experienced as this was a manipulated dream that pulled upon her own subconscious.

Other tendrils had sweep over her then too playing with her breasts and clit. “NO! NOT THERE!”

She forced her hips down, the dildo penetrating her though in such a helpless state the bondage queen had been a little more than wet as she lowered down on the toy beneath her, swishing her hips as she grinds the toy against those moist inner walls forcing a small moan out of her lips followed by a stronger one.

“OHHH ...” Her eyes closing as she felt that toy pressing deeper into the recesses of her body.

Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:04 pm

A soft giggle could be heard from the direction of the statue. "Looks like you really wanted that inside of you." By the time candy opened her eyes the tendrils were no where in site. Instead she would feel the attachment beginning to vibrate, apparently the statue had decided to activate the function. "Doesn't it feel good to be honest with yourself." Candy would be able to see the miko outfit the statue wore in the corner of her peripheral vision. It would be hard to tell if it was an actual person, or the statue wearing the outfit. Every time the young actress tried to get a better view the figure moved to stay in her peripheral vision. "Now tell me do you really want out of the industry ?" The vibrations would be kept to a a point where if candy was close to climaxing, they would slow down. It was like the figure in the shadows was now just toying with the woman.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:19 am

The statue kept moving out of her site always at the edge of it a it drifted in and out of her sight barely there. The tendrils grasping her began to vibrate too against her skin massaging it with steady rhythms were flesh jingling where it had been touched.

“AH!” She gasped. The question pressed forth for her she had struggled with the answer hesitating for a second as if she were considering it. She did want out of the business though at the same time enjoyed what she did … honestly she wasn't totally sure.

“I, I, OHHH!” She felt the dildo keenly against her, in her, as she moved down over it. “Y-YES! NO! I, I DON'T KNOW! I, I L-LIKE THIS B-BUT, OH GAWD!”

And the statue prevented her from cumming too … she liked this kinky sex, that was for certain … she could not deny that much though. Her own arousal peaking again and yet she was denied once more from reaching that point of bliss, tentacles holding her upright so she could not impale herself on that dildo until she calmed down enough.

“UH! P-PLEASE! I, I WANNA CUM! OH GAWD! OH GAWD!”

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:23 am

It was amusing to see candy struggling to make up her mind. The constant eb and flow of her libido certainly wasn't helping the woman's situation in that regard. "You want to cum, yet you can't make up your own mind. I think your current state fits you rather well." A sort of playful, yet at the same time taunting laughter filled the room. "If you want to cum that baldly. Then all you need to do is make up your mind, other wise things continue as they are." The tendrils would make sure that candy stayed on that razors edge, until she could make up her mind.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:28 pm

She had been caught up in the fires of passion, denied from reaching that point of bliss as she struggled against these sensations and what she truly wanted. Her eyes pressed closed feeling a taunting shiver race up and down her spine as she was held in place forbidden from dropping down completely on that member that threatened to impale her at any given moment.

Panting, Candy cried out even though she was biting her lower lip trying to stifle that sound that relaid how close she truly was.

“OH! GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT IT, I WANT TO STAY IN THE BIZ! OH PLEASE!!!”

Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:43 pm

There was a small grin on the statues face, while candy blurted out her choice. "As you wish." The tedrils would withdraw finally allowing her to reach the bliss she had longed for. Candy would feel the binds on her legs come undone, while she had been hoisted off the horse and the rod. At first it seemed the statue was walking around to be in front of her. What stood before candy was some one she knew very well. Her form was wrapped in the miko outfit the statue had been wearing. The outfit seemed a bit small on her, since it had been designed for candy. Her well developed chest appearing to all most pop out of the garment at times. The woman's white hair was pinned up in two pigtails held in place by black ribbons, as red eyes stared at candies glowing form. The woman before her had often been called the phantom due to her appearance.

Aisaka had been in candies first film as a mentor to the then just starting starlet. The two had a connection during that film and been good friends ever since. Aisaka's hand would stroke candies cheek, before her thumb and pointer finger gently held the woman's chin up. I knew you didn't want to leave, but you had lost the feeling you had when you first came in. I couldn't bear to see my dear sweet candy be ruined in such a way." She would deeply kiss candy allowing the theirs tongues to dance with each other. "Lets continue your purification now shall we." Aisaka would move behind candy the sound of the miko outfit being taken off was the only sound she heard. Then came the quick and sudden insertion of a strapons phallus into those depths. Aisaka's hands wrapped around candies breasts fondling them, and playing with the woman's erect nipples. The two had spent countless nights together and each knew the others body rather well. Each pump and touch of candies breast was just in the right place to bring her maximum pleasure.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Those restraints pulled away and she gladly plunged down, gyrating her hips against that rod. She cried out, so close as she had been her essence pooled over that toy though the statue came into view though it had not been as she expected. Oh no, she recognized it! Or rather her!

“Aisaka!” Her eyes wide, surprised though she felt the embers of that fire stroking over her. Her lips were joined, her tongue dexterously playing with Aisaka's as she shuddered there. But that contact was all too brief and her former mentor rounded her body.

The how's and why's had not been important as she recalled that loving touch that swept over her all those years back and it was quite apparent that Aisaka was looking to pick right back up where they had left off. There was a supernatural element here of course though she did not seek to question it as she heard clothes being discarded.

Suddenly the rod and horse had been gone and she felt the strapon pressing aside tight juicy muscles.

“OHHH! YEAH! OH GAWD!!!”
She exploded again but at the same time was pushing her ass back to take her even deeper. “FUCK ME! FUCK ME!”

Her small breasts seized from behind Candy let out a groan of approval as she felt that toy sliding inside her clinging tightness.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm

"How can I say no to some one with such enthusiasm." Aisaka would give the young woman what she wanted. Occasionally she would move the young starlet to another object in the room, or use another set of toys on the young woman. She could sense another presence coming towards her location. It was from outside this dream world. The phantom had lost herself in her time with the young student, and hadn't noticed her own weakened state of being. Aisaka had spent to much time in this woman's dreams and would need to return to her own world soon. It was a real shame that she couldn't play with her new toy a little bit more, though that did give her an interesting idea on a little experiment she could try. Her hand would gently lift candies chin up, after she had put the miko outfit back on. "I'm afraid that our time has run out, and I must take my leave." Aisaka would turn walking away the bindings that held candy up would let go of the woman. The phantoms exact form and visage would vanish from the young students mind as she slept, making it difficult for the young woman to place who the woman exactly was. The last thing candy would hear was the snap of fingers, the physical tool of the recent dream transferring to her real body making things seem even more real.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:00 am

Bria was taken thoroughly whether by that strapon or other toys as she had been moved about the room. Tried her and there her body had been on the verge of exhaustion. She was left panting as wave after wave of bliss was drawn out of her.

She too lost track of time give the fields of bliss that she had endured. By the end of it she had been restrained again in the middle of that room. Her nipples and clit had been quite prominent at that stage and she was gasping like a fish out of water as her chin was lifted up by Aisaka.

“No, don't go!”
But it was too late. She had gone and Bria found herself waking. There was something in her hand but she could not see it, not yet as sleep paralysis swept over her. She could not move for those few minutes and often saw hallucinations but none today. Perhaps it was something about Aisaka's lingering presence it her mind though when she can move she finds herself on the dusty floor of the boat house. Her flashlight had spilled out of her hand and was still on not far away but curiosity had her gazing down at the object she held.

“What the?”
Her memory of things had been scrambled as she sat up looking at the red dildo in confusion. This was the dildo that was on that horse wasn't it? She was a bit confused and snatched up the flashlight.

Weird dream or so much more? Given some of the things she had encountered thus far this was probably much more than a dream though like a dream it was disjointed when she woke and rapidly fading from her memory. Frank … Candy … names … images … an attic … a hotel … a basement … but she had too little to but all the scraps together in the right sequence.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4