View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Target (for Ania, Rebecca and Aegir) 

Post Re: Target (for Ania, Rebeea and Aegir)
There was no recourse, her eyes widened as she felt the swell of that meat within her mouth as it ballooned up further. Breathing made virtually impossible at this stage at the blur of the creature thrusting away at her. Occasionally the flames licked at the wound upon her leg when she was unable to grasp enough air.

The muffled sounds of pain were diluted bu the invader that filled her though her chest had been engorged and throbbing. She needed a greater dose of Siferus' aphrodisiac and while she had some resistance against it that was against that one type. Furthermore, while she had some resistance now this was different overwhelming her more quickly in some aspects given the quantity.

Her scratches no longer ached though that had been different then the pain that surged through her leg or at least had. There was a tingle there that rushed over the burnt area that had been sliced earlier.

The area felt numb now like the spot a mosquito bite. There was no notice of the pain, though the damage remained Rebecca did not feel it. If selecting an option to run she might have tried though the leg would have collapsed out from under her, though her mind had to come up with such a coherent thought in the first place.

Her chest had been inflated as was her belly. Cum filled her until the only place it had left to go was out through the nose, her body tasting that vanilla essence again as it was ejected that way though now she could not breath at all and was in danger of asphyxiating had not the creature drawn out of her then allowing her to slump forward and gasp for air like a fish out of water.

The warmth flowing through her though, that dull ache that made her feel even warmer than the fire itself. Nipples and clit had already stiffened, her passage drooling wet with need, with want as a tingling sensation swept over her or had, noticed more keenly now since she had not been so focused in breathing.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:35 pm

"Not bad for your first time, my little cum dump." Respite had been brief as Ania heaved her head back up upon utilising these lush ponytails, thrusting that cum stained member deep into her mouth severeal times in vivid portrayal of their lovemaking thus far, cleansing that throbbing shaft through ravishing her sensual lips before extracting herself once more, standing proudly erect before the features of her captive. "But I suppose I'll be saving my second time for later, I wouldn't want you to get too fond of feasting on my sacred nutrient, let alone allow you to cough it all up because you had too much."

Tentacles entrapped her ankles, spreading them apart in a humiliating display of her sex although instead of tending to these needs she'd pushed the young woman on her back, straddling the utterly restrained student on the bottom of the cavern. Her ample hindquarters were positioned above her abdomen, these heavy testes spreading their intense warmth while a mischievous grin splayed over the features of the alluring alien beauty.

"I suppose your juicy tits will have to satisfy me for the time being, you don't really want me to fuck you, after all." Her touch graced the voluminous kegs, the potent aphrodisiac within turning the slightest caress into sexual stimulus which merely aided in the beginnings of her torment while the needles fell away and vanished behind the buxom huntress. "I bet you'd like them to be this big permanently, don't you?" She chuckled lowly at that, proceeding with matters before long. "Perhaps Siferus would appreciate you more although I'm guessing they'd only impede your performance in duels."

Soon amidst the valley of her cleavage resided the scalding heat of her manhood, these sublime breasts smothering her enlarged member after her tendrils applied pressure on both sides. Without hesitation she thrust forward, moaning softly in the divine friction provided by these tender love pillows which bestowed unto Rebecca an equally pleasant sensation under the effects of the drug, pounding her aphrodisiac enhanced breasts with no less mercy than her mouth upon settling into a faster pace, the swollen head of that girth out of reach of her mouth though the intent to shower her in seed had been beyond clear.

"Feeling warm yet? Don't worry, Ungh! It'll be much worse when I'm done with you." Several moments into the rough treatment of her bust would the brunette feel the return of these vile needles, either one drawing a line along her quivering cunt and swollen love pearl respectively, keeping her guessing as to what would happen next.

Suddenly her clit had been filled with a familiar painful sensation followed by numbness, pleasant warmth gushing forth into her body as aphrodisiac poured into the tender patch of nerves. Ania was experimenting with the quantities here, wondering how far that portion of the body could be driven as she cast a sidelong glance over her shoulder, injecting more and more until the pearl had been engorged to a prominent bead, extracting the needle and letting it join the other in teasing the nether lips of her rebellious prey, allowing for her lusts to grow without an end in sight.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:51 pm

She barely had time to draw in a few breaths before the back of her head tingled as her hair was pulled by those pig tails her mouth filled again by the rod that pressed back inside the recesses of her mouth forced to clean of the vanilla stained cock.

The tug on her hair would have caused more than a sharp discomfort as it had before though now there was only a tingling warmth due to the effects of that aphrodisiac, the quantities of which had been cause for it to work upon her faster as those blue eyes appear clouded.

“Ugh!” The sound muffled against the invader that pressed beyond her lips though the sensation felt good as a mild tinge seeped through the nerve endings that had been stimulated there.

Her mind was clouded over but not totally gone either. It was as if she were just waking from a dream and had been still half asleep. Her knees slayed and she was force to her back, the rock pressing up against her back felt good and she squirmed against the discomfort, heavy breasts sloshing with the contained aphrodisiac.

And yet she was still fighting or trying too but such struggles had been feeble. Years upon years of drilling and competing made her fight all the harder, even in such a state, something that may have seemed impressive though her comprehension of matters had been limited.

“No … fuck … fuck me ...”
It might have been the burning sensations of the aphrodisiac, or in this state reverse psychology having a profound effect on her now. Perhaps she even misinterpreted matters given her mind set.

But as far as larger breasts went she had missed the comment completely or had no answer until she had mention Siferus by name, her mind slowly comprehending matters as best as it could in it's current state.

“Fuck Siferus,”
a gasp, the fires of passion growing as did that need. In smaller doses she might have been able to fight on a bit longer but this was too much even for her.

Straddled, she could feel that cock press between her breasts as they were pushed against the member. She tried to reach, tried to consume the member. There was no command to do so though this seemed to be automatic. But she failed each time to consume here.

The trace of those needles returned and teased her needy sex, the motions sheer intoxicating before she gasped out feeling a familiar prick, her clit swollen to the size of a small thumb, her passage, being so near, exploded with further want as juices were freely flowing, a blush swept over her features as that heat seared against her core.

“UH, AH, UNH!”
She gasped, her head twisting from side to side, more tears in her eyes of the addled brunette who was at the mercy of this creature, more aphrodisiac pumping though her veins as did that incredible need.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:36 pm

"I'll fuck you when I feel like you deserve to partake in my reward." Assuming the girl meant to express her desire Ania allowed for the potent aphrodisiac to spread out and lenghten the period of exposure without relief, having fought against her and the telepath as though they were taking turns to earn the young woman for an entire round even though she proved anything but compliant. With any luck Rebecca would pass out rather sooner than later or end up an empty shell with lust on her mind, in that case fate had been playing into her hands seeing how the less coherent types generally abated her lusts quicker than another potential victim.

Observing the reflection of sheer wanton need take over the lovely features of the brunette had been beyond pleasing, even more in realisation of the fact that her mouth stood agape, sweet lips parted in submission to the virile phallus thrusting into her pillowy mounds, her eyes pinned to the hot love pole although the pleasure of indulging in the admirable girth had been denied, the alien chuckling lowly between agitated groans. "Maybe I'll let you suck me off again before I leave here today, but until then I'm going to have fun with these naughty fun bags of yours."

With devotion to swift growth and near instant gratification did the huntress plunge into the valley of her enhanced breasts, squeezing harder as the lewdly engorged flesh bounced back and forth with every collision of her mighty hips. They swayed in the rhythm of their bodily motions, repelled by the fierce assault until their carried momentum brought them back to the onrush of her hips, the slapping sound of their union ringing through the air as they slammed into Ania with every thrust.

Soon the pleasure ascended to new heights, the phallus throbbing in the loving embrace of these perfect tits as her restraints seize and pinch her hardened nipples in unison. "I'm going to cum again, time to paint your face with my cum!"

"Ohhh, here's another helping! Ugghhh!" The thick substance burst from the tip of her manhood, fanning out as Ania exploded within mere moments and plastered her features in another surge of delicious vanilla cream, less than her initial climax though more than enough to sufficiently mark her with the scent and appearance as willed by her exotic captor.

She panted in recollection of composure, her orgasm erupting in a series of generous blasts of cum before dying down, utilising the tight embrace of her chest to drain herself wholly with a few casual thrusts, the excess of her essence dribbling from the tip and staining the skin of the former femme fatale.

Slowly but surely Ania came undone from the bloated twins, rising to all fours before crawling backwards along the expanse of her body, the needle-like tentacles withdrawing from her drooling passage as they ultimately returned from whence they came, shrinking in overall size before vanishing in the back of the huntress.

Ania descended towards her exposed slit, tentacles guiding the upper body of her prey into an almost upright posture which allowed her to watch the fleshy tongue sweep over her blooming flower in a single drawn out motion, collecting the delicate moisture there which she sampled with an enticed purr, probing the fluid as it washed over her taste buds. In the end, however, her inflamed azure eyes settled upon the engorged pleasure buzzer above these most tempting depths, casting Rebecca a sly smile and a sultry gaze of unmatched desire.

"Mmm .. What a deliciously swollen button you have down here." The tip of her tongue touched upon the sensitive patch of nerves briefly, saliva and to a minor degree her own juices cascading over the heated nub. "I'd love to just suckle on the cute, little thing."

Without hesitation the huntress had latched on, the succulent swell of her lips sliding over the surface of that tender love pearl while the deft muscle brushed up against the lavish expanse of her clit, unchained circular motions assailing the young woman not entirely unlike the thunderstorm outside. She purred, the vibrations adding to the sensation as they resounded off the imprisoned bud, a minor suction washing over her as the blue skinned seductress swallowed some of the remaining air in her mouth, glancing up at the brunette with half lidded eyes as she was granted such an incredible treat, pressing on without relent as her tendrils casually dipped inbetween the softness of her breasts, squeezing them heartily in their aphrodisiac filled state.

Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 pm

Her beat features flared, blood rushing to her cheeks as a flare of heat surged through her, though soon they had been cooled off as those blue eyes of hers closed as her face and chest had been plastered by that vanilla smelling essence, the passage between her breasts burning with friction as she gasped opening her eyes as the pang of longing surged through those heated veins of hers.

Rebecca felt her chest being handled roughly by those tendrils and yet it brought a tingle of additional warmth that swept through her, that delightful warmth that fired through her, her drooling sex leaking out her essence staining her upper thighs and dribbling on the ground below.

It had been easy to draw her up into a sitting position, her chest still rising and falling, cum and sweat dribbling down her face as she panted, her body felt as if it were a star radiating heat outward from it as it pulsed rapidly, erratically as it gave off those intense waves of blistering heat.

Oh, God, she needed it. With so much cum and aphrodisiac within her she felt as if she was on sensitive bundle of nerves watching as a tongue slipped over that sweet gash collecting some of those juices and sending a shard of pleasure through him.

“UH! Oh God!”

But as her clit had been manipulated she exploded like a super nova, her back arching, breasts thrust out as a moan issued out from those lips of hers.

More juices joined what was already there, her entire body trembling though it appeared that the creature was far from finished and neither was Rebecca close to that state, that need simply too great to ignore, the pleasure shifting through every nerve ending as it reached out through her body as she gasped at that manipulation.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:31 am

Mercilessly her tongue swirled upon the swollen love pearl in vigorous fervor, encircling the engorged bead without relent while adding the sublime friction of her sensual lips to the mixture of searing white, hot pleasure, sliding along the outer rim of her manipulated clit with each and every subtle descent of the passionate amazon warrior whose mouth usurped the defenseless pleasure buzzer completely. With an unmatched suction the buxom beauty advanced even beyond the verge of another orgasm shooting through the lovely brunette, observing keenly her ecstatic features while purring eagerly in the complete submission of the body beneath her own.

Ania found herself rock hard while tending to the student on all fours, smaller beads of cum bubbling up at the tip of her manhood and yet she exercised restraint, knowing fully well that her stay might be shortened by driving the girl insane with pleasure and need although defeating the young woman to such an extent was an even greater satiation for her otherwise insatiable needs.

Tentacles fanned out on either side of the adjoined couple, teasingly nudging her hardened nipples whereas those still in control of her lavish breasts squeezed them heartily for the final time, slithering along the base as the best had yet to come.

They lashed out, cracking down on an enhanced heap of flesh with an audible smack ringing throughout the premises, leaving their mark of irritated skin given their roughness although Rebecca had experienced bodily pleasure alone, the aphrodisiac altering her perception of pain altogether albeit temporarily as her tits were filled with that stimulating liquid warmth, gradually absorbed at an agonizingly slow pace that'd leave her in that state for hours to come. Ultimately they hadn't stopped there, slapping the other mound in a curved strike before rhythmically tending to either of them at a time, setting the smooth flesh ablaze with the fires of scalding pleasure.

Soon, however, the huntress released her swollen prisoner from captivity, descending even lower in tasting from the richness of her drooling passage, more than ready to receive that phallus as Ania straightened up and licked her sweet nectar from her lips. She poised herself before the needy entrance and as though she prepared for the main course the tendrils swarming her incredible breasts had returned to her side, leaving the girl with the single sensation of being thoroughly filled.

"You taste good, my dear, but I wager you feel even better than that .." Slowly she rubbed along the quivering passage, cum intertwined with these slick juices in their brief intermission before her hips plunged that member deep into her pussy, an enticed groan leaving her lips as the tentacles on her waist heaved the girl upward, straddling the exotic beauty rather than the other way around by the time that rigid prick had been buried inside to the very hilt, assuming its former stature of a healthy nine inches.

She smiled warmly, not more than a few inches inbetween the two women as the scent of sex hung in the air, that vanilla seed dripping from her features, leaning in to gather some of her own cum from her cheek as that tongue danced along her skin before gulping it down with a tender purr. Now the well endowed predator began moving, slowly at first though she settled into a faster pace within mere moments, that engorged bitch clit rubbing along her toned abdomen with every mind numbing thrust although Ania wasn't concerned with leaving her a quivering mess before long, the girl a mere treat for her to enjoy even though the telepath did have the upper hand from the very beginning.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:57 am

“OHHH!” Her enhanced breasts sloshed and jiggled as they were smacked, the stinging sensation that rushed through them felt oh so good. Her nipples ached and she longed for that contact that burned like and undying ember between her thighs.

Her senses befuddled and overwhelmed as she craved more, something thicker then the tongue that teased along her drooling sex. But soon she felt it, that teasing rub against her that had her whimpering out as her legs locked around that azure waste.

She felt what she needed most, attempting to draw her into that tightness. But all in due time as she lacked the strength in taking that creature into her until it had wanted to. She had been drawn up as the two had been joined that sensitive engorged clit striking against that azure abdomen as a shiver rushed through her, her body tight against the invader as she came again, her head tossed back to the ceiling as she let out a stark cry and yet her body craved more!

And in that blissed out state there was a new discovery, one that Siferus had discovered, one that the Telepath new about. It was subconscious drawn from what she had read which consisted of all those Hentai magazines.

“OHHHHHH! Fuck me harder! Fuck that pussy! Oh yeah!”
She screamed out as she was filled, that bundle of nerves pressing against her with each complete thrust, her hips driving down to impale that member into her taking what her body needed, what it wanted above all else.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:58 pm

Surrendered and needy Rebecca cried out for more, an incredible surge of excitement spreading throughout her loins at that revelation, not that the blue skinned herm needed any additional motivation to provide on what her species naturally loved to indulge in.

"You want more? I'll fuck you like a hurricane!" Slamming their hips together in even greater force allowed for the slapping sounds of their joining to resound off the walls akin to an orchestra in a grand hall, her pussy pounded by that azure manhood while the recurring melody of their lovemaking delivered an intense, perhaps even vivid portrayal of their ruthless, almost bestial rut. Her testes, meanwhile swollen with a healthy amount of seed, smacked lewdly into the cheeks of her hindquarters, stirred underneath their ardent thrusting though it couldn't be denied that the voluptuous amazon cherished these moments of undiluated passion more than basking in the heated embrace of another female who had her exercise restraint.

Instead the brunette aided in their actions, even encouraged them as her legs wrapped around her waist, letting her feel what her former opponent had in store to the fullest although her wrists remained secured behind her back. In a sense they were meant to instill the knowledge that her resistance merely delayed receiving such sublime treatment, that she could've been in that position earlier and perhaps with a bit more control though judging by her growing excitement these vines served their purpose a whole lot better when utilised.

"Your slutty body will never forget me." With their heightened pace the friction upon her swollen love pearl ascended beyond reason, the azure beauty rubbing against a minor portion with every deep thrust and within mere moments they were joined by another appendage which swiftly embraced her enlarged clit, the tip swirling along the surface while gently grinding over the remainder with a twisting motion, back and forth in loving caresses as the smooth lavender colored flesh brushed over her entirety.

Ania mashed their breasts together in their closeness, liquid warmth battling the lust induced heat of the ravenous predator whose lips cascaded along her neck, miniscule quantities of seed upon her chin cleansed by passing locks of shiny black hair though she hadn't cared much about keeping up appearances then and there.

Rising off the ground slightly further her tail swept across the bottom of the cavern underneath their bodies, collecting some of the sweet juices of her beloved captive before prodding the puckered seal of her backdoor, pressing inside with ease given the slender tip though the further it went the thicker it became, equal in girth to the pulsating rod rushing to her core like lightning near the pinnacle of the intrusion.

"Ohhh fuck, this is the greatest!" But with the combined stimulus of these walls milking her cock for all she was worth while tending to her hyper sensitive tail with the crushing tightness of her rear, Ania burst forth in ways similar to a fountain as she groaned out fiercely, flooding her vaginal depths with cum though it hadn't abated her desires any, sticking to the same merciless rhythm at which Rebecca found herself filled for the time being as that essence splattered against her inner walls.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm

“YES! MORE! FUCK ME HARD!” The words flowed from her subconscious in that haze, whether it was brought on by that aphrodisiac or by the subconscious tapping into something familiar and drawing from that Hentai who could say with certainty though given her earlier struggles it was probably some subconscious mechanism that had here performing a total 180.

With a clear mind she would have probably been fighting in some fruitless way, a warrior to the bitter end it seemed. Principle or training or both was irrelevant at this stage as she yearned for what was on offer, what she craved with her addled brain.

“YES! OH FUCK YEAH!” The lewd sounds of their bodies falling together in that sudden joining echoed throughout the cave, that burning sensation ever present with the effects of that aphrodisiac that had effectively eaten at her will. A sliver of it remained though seemed distant at best as the pair surged together like that.

Her lets were tight around that waist, she tried pulling herself along that engorged shaft, even the rougher treatment was sublime for that only added to the pleasure that she had felt.

Her inflated breasts felt the collision of Ania's, her eyes shining with the effects that she was in heaven as her clit felt that friction of their bodies coming together again and again. She shivered upon feeling that tail impaling her, her passage growing tighter as she exploded once more in bliss.

“OOOHHHHHH!”

But her eyes widened as she felt that explosion inside her clenching passage.

“NOOOOOO! FUCK ME MORE!”
Her body may have been sensitive but she tossed herself into this even now spurned on by that burning need. It was apparent that she did not wish for this to be over yet, that her body craved even more.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Instead of slowing down which the young woman seemed to be expecting, however, Ania thrusted into the blessed chalice of her body with even greater ferocity, assuming an almost inhuman pace that caused the brunette to bounce beneath her bestial motions for few ordinary men would've been able to keep up without losing themselves too quickly, let alone recover near instantaneously as the huntress did, relentlessly filling these quivering depths with that formidable shaft while spilling every ounce of remaining seed into that narrow channel.

"Yeah, beg for me to fuck you, you dirty little whore!" Plunging into her marvellous velvety folds the phallus had been enhanced with each thought consuming thrust, the girth a virile three inches while in length her engorged crest pounded her cervix with every mighty collision of their hips, threatening to push through although given the effects of the aphrodisiac the intrusion lacked pain, instead bursting into a blissful sea of invigorating warmth when Ania penetrated the second gate to her core time and time again. She relished in the feel of supreme tightness that swept over her member as these inner muscles slid over the thick head of her manhood, groaning in mindless delight as her mating instincts kicked in.

Somehow she doubted that the student would mind any of this, her personality seemingly exhanged for her polar opposite as the one she valiantly fought beforehand was now the picture perfect lover of the heavens.

Tentacles swarmed her beautifully swaying love pillows as they dipped amidst the generous quartett of lavish tit flesh, opening up at their center before latching on, adamantly suckling the cherry nubs on top with an ever recurring suction which upon fading allowed for droplets of aphrodisiac to spill forth only to be immediately absorbed by her nipples or the surrounding areolae in case it even got that far before seeping into the skin, easily worsening the liquid need and torment flowing through her veins.

Her tail spiraled into the embrace of that lovely ass, roughly as agile and undoubtedly thicker than any unaltered tentacles in the thorough exploration of her rear passage, squirming and twisting in search of any erogenous zones that may be hidden further up ahead as the appendage eased farther into the recesses of her body.

"Good God, babe, your body will serve me until I have nothing left." Ania slapped her hindquarters with a low chuckle, fierce groans ringing through the air at the amazing feel of the girl whose sheath and rectum squeezed the twin invaders with as much vigor as she could muster.

Before long she shuddered in renewed arousal, rich quantities of pent up liquid lust accumulating within her hefty testes and ready to explode as the passionate herm pulsed strongly within her core.

"I'm going to cum again .. I'll flood your womb with my cum!" Her tongue collected a minor portion of her former release as the muscle graced the cheek of her ecstatic prey, drawing her into a deep kiss with the tingling vanilla seed swirling throughout their brief moment of sheer indulgence before falling away, wanting to her hear moans as she was rushing the student to the finish line.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:57 am

Something had stirred at the back of her mind, something that had wanted to resist the command that had been bestowed upon her for the sheer sake of disobeying it. Though portions of her shattered mind had registered those words not as a command but simple engorgement for she was already doing just that, not that their was enough will left to properly resist it seemed though their was a delay as her subconscious tried to process the conscious mind and let the matter go.

But the creature had not let up as she had initially feared and a part of her, the part that the aphrodisiac embraced, wanted this to continue throughout the night. That friction as she was impaled at both ends, her virgin backside tight about her though her other depths had barely been tried save for her encounters with Siferus, June and her first time with Makeena.

“OH GOD YES! FUCK THAT PUSSY! HARDER!”
She screamed out in utter bliss hearing the sounds of their joining, her hands straining against her restraints, heavy breasts bouncing with their liquid bundle, her clit near driven into her each time and it felt wonderful!

Her breasts burned and throbbed with the manipulation of her nipples and the additional aphrodisiac that had been applied to her, the hold she was having, however minute had been lost as the creature filled her. Breasts bouncing beneath the azure creature, heavy orbs that she would have been unused to, a slap jiggling her ass.

“NOO, MOR! F-FUCK ME MORE!”
Vaguely comprehending those words, her body responding once more as it closed about her, inner muscles making a feeble attempt in keeping those invaders within her, basking in that rich fullness.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 am

"I'll fuck your brains out until you're nothing but a drooling mess!" Ania managed to push out inbetween heated groans and gasps, an endearing smile upon her features which gradually faded beneath incessant waves of pleasure, their hips smashing together in mutual fondness until these silken walls collapsed and overwhelmed the mighty huntress in an instant, a fervent roar of profound bliss seemingly shaking the earth underneath them as that thick member throbbed and burst in her womb.

Her fertile testes had grown in stature while pressing into these folds, touching upon the ground in their noble expanse before inevitably churning out the copious liquid riches stored within in violent convulsions of inner muscles, squeezing that seed through her entire manhood until the savory fluid ended up showering the farthest and most sacred depths of the student with the intense heat of her molten semen. Not unlike her stomach she'd been filled up to the brim, slower thrusts ensuring that each and every gush resided within her womb and caused her belly to swell, the bulge ascending to a formidable expanse which would've given the impression of a fruitful pregnancy well beyond the initial months.

"Hot damn! Your pussy is fucking great! I should've just fucked you back in the clearing when I had the chance." The vocal appraisal had been bestowed unto her in the meanwhile familiar sounds of their joining, rushing to meet these hips with her pelvis in a lewd smack as her balls were drained wholly into the young woman, the expanded phallus sealing the narrow passage shut.

She leaned in, denying her the pleasure of moving again in a rougher pace straight away, instead whispering into her ear with a lecherous undertone. "Would you like me to ravish your pussy until you pass out? That would feel good, wouldn't it? Unlike anyone you might've had before I won't tire and I won't stop, making you cum over and over without a moment of respite."

How long would Rebecca last? Certainly longer than Etolie even under the effects of the aphrodisiac though Rhaine might be challenging considering that the latter had gotten used to enduring their lovemaking for prolonged periods of time.

Within mere moments the blue skinned beauty ascended to full height and walked over to an elevated surface nearby, setting the ravenous young woman down upon it with her back against the stony support. Meanwhile her nipples were twisted and tugged on as teeth sprouted on the wanton suckers, hidden from sight as they nibbled on the tender flesh. Her swollen love pearl hadn't fared any better under the same irresistable and tender suction, the tentacle deliberately switching from one spot to another as to keep the sensation fresh, dunking the poor student in a bottomless pool of pleasure.

But suddenly Ania came forth in the ceaseless barrage of thunderous thrusts, rutting with the human female like a mindless animal driven by the urge to liquidise any semblance of thought within the mind of her prey and violate her quivering cunt until her senses evaporated into oblivion, knowing only the immeasurable pleasure that the lustful hermaphrodite could bring. Her hips were heaved off the surface ever so slightly, allowing that tail to drill into her ass and rub up against every single fiber of her backdoor.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:59 pm

Etolie was not as athletic as Rebecca, whose stamina was quite vast even surpassing Rhaine's in a physical sense though the later had more experience at this. As a result though it was her very will that had been her worse enemy.

Whereas she would battle against adversity now she battled to acquire that need. Her belly inflated with cum and her breasts getting slightly bigger still with the addition of that aphrodisiac there was a feeling of fullness that she loved.

She had been hanging on by a thread though that need drove her.

A question was slowly digested by her as cock and tail continued to rut into her. Questions worked better with her, whether yes or no or more complex did not really matter. Questions were not commands, opinions and it paid to present choices for her in a sense it was a way of avoid commands though in such a drugged state it probably would not have mattered too much.

"OH YES! FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT, PLEASE!”
That alone had gotten her to cum again, the very prospect of that need being fulfilled. Sweaty hands kept at the restraining vines to no good thus far.

The taste of vanilla essence had worked itself against her tongue from that kiss earlier and her clit continued to throb with a tingling warmth that felt so good.

She was so full, plugged up and yet her mind was screaming for more, moans and gasps issuing out as she was pushed further and further along towards her physical limits.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:07 pm

"With pleasure." Another mischievous chuckle echoed throughout the cavern while pursued by the ferocious collisions of their bodies, her lewdly engorged tits slapped firmly by an appendage as a reward for her wanton plea which caused the flesh to ripple with motion for the slightest of moments before falling victim to their ruthless lovemaking, bouncing mercilessly in their carried momentum as Ania thrusted into the convulsing passage without relent, grunting fiercely as another orgasm overwhelmed Rebecca though the alien hadn't climaxed at the same time, eager azure eyes skimming along the imprisoned beauty beneath her while pressing on without any sign of slowing down and drawing out her peak to the fullest. "I'll pound your pussy all day should we ever cross paths again!"

She proved a decent enough lover albeit terrible in matters of combat against the huntress, the most recent development of her mindset, however, more than barely turning the blue skinned temptress on as her own need grew with every climax while it should've decreased these bodily urges. If not for the telepath she might've stuck around for a while, but Slarr was waiting either way so it worked out just fine. "Perhaps next time we meet I'll fill your ass up as well if you're a good girl, but today I'll give you a workout you'll remember for many days to come."

Sprouting from her back she'd summoned the tentacles responsible for the vile injections into her body once more and the pair immediately fanned out with another destination in mind, rounding their joined frames before scraping along the lovely peach of her ass playfully, briefly puncturing the skin whereupon they filled the brunette with their heavenly liquid warmth, minor infusions of aphrodisiac bestowed unto her ample buttocks before they moved on, repeating the same procedure elsewhere on that particular region.

The greatly enhanced bulge of her clitoris found itself freed from the reign of the tentacle that embraced it, pulsing with need and neglection before the opening of her appendage came unhinged like the maw of a serpent, claiming the entirety of the delicate love pearl in a skintight layer of azure flesh. Now within mere moments dozens upon dozens of fleshy feelers washed over the sensitive bead, every portion of the puffed up pearl tended to dutifully by an abundance of miniature digits.

At the same time her swollen gonads bashed into the rock Rebecca was seated on, loving the rougher aspects of sex though every impact sparked a profound tingling within her loins. These testicular globes had risen to the expanse of her voluminous bust in terms of scale, sloshing with their undying production of thick and luscious vanilla cream, molding against the stone with every breathtaking union between the two.

The profound need boiling within her testes had grown with every passing moment of indulging in the whorish student whose charms were cracking down on Ania mercilessly, her mind reeling in the blessed comforts of her bodily warmth and hanging onto her senses less and less.

With a flick of what might've passed for her wrist the alien hermaphrodite snapped the vines restraining her wrists in half, her tongue meanwhile sliding along her cum stained features before drawing the girl into a wet, molten semen riddled kiss. In her newfound freedom she could choose to push the raven haired beauty away or merely give in, any feasible choices in her position returned once more.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Even more of that aphrodisiac was added, each ache, each discomfort, every once of pain had been experienced as pleasure. Her body rocking against the creature from below, her hips twisting from side to side as pleasure swept over her with even greater intensity.

Her clit had been released and she whimpered out with the lack of attention only feeling that renewed pleasure as contact resume.

“OH FUCK YEAH!”
Her blissed out mind agreed her head tossing back and forth under this heavenly assault.

“FILL THIS SLUT UP! USE THOSE HOLES!”
She moaned and twisted about under those attentions then a snap, she was freed! But rather than attempting to shove the creature away his hands traced along those heavy azure breasts.

Her nipples stung delightfully so as they were played with in such a rough fashion that left her head spinning, her own fingers swirling against those nipples, her erratic sounds muffled as her mouth had been recaptured, her tongue traced over in that incredible moment, the new infusion of aphrodisiac spurning her on closer to yet another crashing release that sweeps over her, a long drawn out moan follows and her body slackens a little, the first signs of fatigue showing and yet, some how she keeps at it, her hips needing little encouragement to rock back and forth beneath the creature as she grounded her hips back and forth.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next