View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Target (for Ania, Rebecca and Aegir) 

Post Re: Target (for Ania, Rebeea and Aegir)
She had been as surprised as Ania with the formation of the blade in her hands though she had more of a clue as to what was going on.

-Why are you fucking with me?-

Time seemed to slow down for her, Aegir pressing a ton of information into her mind at once as she processed what was going on.

Left.

Rebecca moved that way, Aegir knowing what Ania was thinking and where to strike. So the plan was to drive her into Slarr. Good old Slarr. He dropped out of his tree as he began to make his way to the spot where he sensed them but it did no good. Right now they were just standing there, sensory input rushing through their heads so all this was occurring without them moving in the real world now.

Oh, if you don't want my help … either way it is inevitable that she will win, I have no reason to interrupt her fun but saw this as an opportunity. But you'll only have to deal with one of them – duck. Now run.

Rebecca was using the advice to do her best at evading the creature. What the fuck did that asshole mean? There were two of them? Couldn't win? She burned though, she didn't wish to disengage but did so. Unfortunately the way back was blocked and there was only Siferus' trap laden lands, dead falls and spider webs … joy, but at least she knew where some of them where, maybe she could slow this irate thing down.

The decision burned her pride though in a straight forward fight like this it was clear who had the advantage though in the forest with the trees and traps she at least had a chance.

Aegir would grant her a head start, holding Ania motionless for a minute or so. Now he spoke to the creature.

Enjoy. That was all he said to her.

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri May 30, 2014 9:44 am

What the fuck! Now they were just standing there. He was about to press forward to see what was going on after a hard glance to the trees around though he jumped a little as a hand fell to his shoulder despite being invisible.

Hello, Slarr. I'm a dick am I? Oh, wait that's cock sucker, how ironic ...
Aegir had not cared though and he was obviously drawing to earlier thoughts and Slarr's very own deeds with Ania. The Smoke Devil would have squirmed though went to go insubstantially again and found that he couldn't, Aegir was preventing him from doing so and now he cringed.

“I, I said nothing of the sort.”

Hm. I have business with the girl today. You cannot have her, not now though she's not one of my protected. I need her more or less intact and fully aware so whatever your friend does in her mind I can undue whenever I wish but I did not feel as if I should let this occur physically as it could ruin my own amusements. And since I do not like you but have nothing against your companion yet … your no longer working with Thudd and Birch?

“Thudd is well indisposed now and I still work with Birch.”
Slarr was nervous though a portion of Aegir's mind was weaving the scene for Ania and Rebecca. He would assist the girl a little, just enough to keep this interesting. At least until he felt June approach. That was enough of a head start, he released that hold on Ania's mind allowing her to move once more in the illusion. Of course Slarr saw nothing unusual or interesting.

Really, Slarr, that is the punishment you have planned for her ...
He already could see how that would go though perhaps he was planting uncertainty in the mind of the Belzar.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 am

Somebody was making a mockery of her and with every determined slash which failed to connect with their intended target that sentiment in itself befell the fierce huntress with a profound sense of resentment for everyone involved. Perhaps Slarr set her up to be humiliated while he observed as punishment for her actions and hired the services of a shapeshifter versed in the art of the sword to emphasize on not one, but two points. She admitted to not having perfected her technique to take on a human skin coloration, let alone their shape and whatever stood before her at the time definitely wasn't human with the sheer elegance she moved throughout their battle, seemingly knowing where the strikes would come before she even remotely carried out the maneuver which led up to the attack.

She might've been naive, perhaps the slightest bit gullible, but it seemed far more likely that something else was messing around with them altogether. In any case it was frustrating not to be able to gain any significant advantage, the lavender colored sword crashing down on her with greater ferocity time and time again.

The prodigious femme fatale on the other hand hadn't even bothered deflecting any of the incoming blows and merely avoided getting hit as she eased through the motions, keeping the clothed azure beauty at bay with the threat of further cuts from that blade and before Ania had a chance to reshape further tentacles into the menacing form they were destined to end up in, the brunette suddenly ran off.

Running her down as she fled had crossed her mind, but something was wrong. The voluptuous creature hadn't followed, azure eyes locked onto her lovely prey with a glint of passion amidst their slight yet captivating shimmer as the charming woman vanished amidst the trees.

"What the hell is going on .." Her heart pounded against her chest, the instinct of the hunt becoming more prevalent with every passing moment as the alluring scent of the human female flooded her nostrils with each breath, wearing thinner by the second as an invisible force entrapped Ania until her mind was set on catching the girl and the one responsible for messing with her in such a cowardly manner, out of sight and through the use of these accursed powers.

A male voice rang through her mind after what felt like an eternity, the source unseen and while she would've loved to interrogate the individual that toyed with her mind, his invitation to enjoy the brunette more than enough to compelled her to rejoice in the cherished pleasures of the hunt.

Finally unchained Ania immediately rushed after their chosen victim, abandoning Slarr for the time being as it seemed unlikely that he would've been able to intercept Rebecca within such a short timeframe. He wished to have her and she was going to deliver lest he used her failure as another reason to delay her punishment.

Reptilian feet kicked up dirt as the wicked claws near the front dug into the soil with every step, well pronounced muscles propelling the huntress forward in the rapid dash at which she pursued the little lamb, occasionally scraping along a protruding root though it hadn't stopped Ania in the slightest. An entire minute might've seemed like much, but even Etolie wasn't nearly as fast as her and she doubted the young woman would fare much better despite her presumably continuous training, the inhibitors made certain of that.

Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 am

The inhibitors were no longer a factor. This had been in their minds and he had been the architect of this little world. It was all his rules though of course it wouldn't mater in the end though. Aegir could sense the thoughts of the predator as they ran through her mind.

Oh, you might as well enjoy, Slarr won't be joining you today.
The Smoke Devil had not stopped the girl as she dipped into the jungles against her very pride.

Good memory, but I am drawing this all from your memory so it's not too impressive.

-Fuck you!-

Temper, temper young one. I could have let them both have you. I didn't have to assist you either but you have angered her.

-So! She was already going to rape me.-

Indeed. But now it is up to you to put on a good showing, that's about the only chance now, after all the fact that she will nab you is a foregone conclusion. Without my interference it would be happening by now. She'll seek to dominate you. Oh, and Becca? She has an aphrodisiac, we both know how you love that stuff.

-Fucking fantastic. Stop bothering me, I got to think.-

The webs might by you a little time but she is as strong as Siferus I am assuming, I've never met him and only have your memories but I'm sure she can tare through the webs like he.

-So what do you recommend?-

Why should I tell you?

-Fuck off!-

Aegir just chuckled into her mind but since this would be entertaining he shared a thought that had the girl go wide eyed.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri May 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Slarr might've been in trouble judging by his notion of the name of her beloved dominant half, perhaps simply an acquaintance of his, but overall he appeared to have usurped control over her own body and entrapped the spirited beauty until the student selected for their entertainment that day had run off into the woods, indicating his malevolent nature in regards to their undertaking that day. It appeared to her as though he amused himself by meddling in their affairs, that he had nothing to gain since he merely delayed the inevitable unless he wanted a good show rather than a quick catch.

"I suppose she'll suffice for now, but hurt him and I'll come for you next." A threat, spoken into her mind as the huntress pressed on, ignorant of the fake reality which surrounded her and the girl as well as the fact that he hadn't gotten lucky by robbing her of her movement, that in fact he dictated their every move should his moods sway the circumstances of their given situation at any point in time.

Did she really care for him that much? The Smoke Devil threatened to ravish her favorite, winged her with that magical flame of his and yet Ania stuck with him, her species quite strong in their demand for sexual intercourse and the blue skinned seductress wasn't an exception. He delivered where the student body failed to supply and in turn she had grown fond of the admirable mixture of sadism and dominance, pleasing her beyond reason which the sensual creature hadn't bothered putting too much thought into for as long as it lasted.

Meanwhile keen azure eyes lingered in the direction where the trail of that delightful fragrance led, the image of fear spurning her on in hopes of catching up soon enough although she was undoubtedly approaching at inhuman speeds, the fabric of her overcoat flapping in the wind as she tore through the otherwise idyllic scenery, avoiding potential pitfalls with the slightest adjustments of these steps as she scanned the path up ahead.

She hadn't spent enough time exploring the island, let alone deal with its inhabitants in order to be aware of any particular territories, still prepared with the sharpened tentacle at the ready which would clear the way of any obstacle she couldn't avoid.

Her scent grew stronger within mere moments, the triumphant infusion of adrenaline driving her on to give the chase her all as it wouldn't be long now before she caught up with the brown haired nuisance and had even more games to play.

Fri May 30, 2014 2:59 pm

He chuckled in her mind amused by the threat considering what he was doing to her now. Amusing, but I suppose you could try just that. Slarr will not be harmed today. He has a habit to meddle into things that he has no business with.

You know what I speak of, as does Rhaine.
He was aware of that, some how he knew this little tid bit. But I need that girl today and since I was here first …. well, I guess it wouldn't have mattered if he were here first.

Tomorrow, the day after or the next I would have not cared he just picked the wrong day. But enjoy your catch.

For the threat though he considered adding another element into matters not that he had been really concerned about it.

The webs and the dead falls were slowing her up more then that creature who could probably rip through them readily as Siferus but she toyed with that story the asshole relayed to her.

Tsk, tsk, is that how you think of me. I have gotten you this far.

-Yes, and stay the fuck out of my head!-

Perhaps if you were better mannered and did something about that potty mouth, ah here she comes it's show time.

-You know what, fuck you!-

Rebecca came out from behind a tree. She sighed and raised her katana. “I'm tried of his bull, let's get this over with!” And she prepared to fight though she came no closer watching the quicker movements of the creature it seemed.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Fri May 30, 2014 9:46 pm

He'd chuckled in face of her threat, denoting it as mere amusement instead of what it truly was, but to the alien it appeared that he would leave Slarr be and even though she'd check up on him later, the realisation that he wouldn't be harmed persuaded her into chasing the girl down rather than turn around and tear the voice in her head a new one, at least when she managed to find a body that belonged to him.

But then he spoke of Rhaine and her correlation with her demonic lover, letting the exotic beauty ponder on the nature of the creature she was dealing with. Possession, perhaps, he had left her petrified in the clearing while the brunette ran off and now rang clear within her head. Ultimately he must've been a telepath although she had no experience in these matters for a simple mind reader wouldn't have been able to relay his own thoughts into her mind, demons and ghosts were likely to use their victims for themselves rather than watch on passively and yet she believed in neither of these two.

"Slarr might be intimidated by you, but I won't stop giving chase just because you like to invade my privacy." Prowling through the shadows and out of sight, that was him and he lied about getting there first, too, but she surmised that these were the cornerstones of cowardice. A liar and a coward who stayed outside of the range of her senses at any given time and still spoke to her in a sense, an impressive feat although Ania didn't understand how he'd have the girl for himself when she was about to catch up.

The environment had changed as she drew closer, Siferus must've had his domain somewhere nearby or utilised the jungle as some sort of training grounds, but in the end the sinfully seductive huntress sliced her way through the webs and gracefully avoided deadfalls along the way, unrelenting in her advance and in case she took note of another trap at the last possible moment she tore through them with pure strength.

Oh, but Rebecca could be sensed behind the tree she stepped out of from afar, the fierce sprint slowing to a mere jog, then a casual walk until bringing the voluptuous creature to a full stop not far from the young woman. She hadn't even broken a sweat giving chase, let alone invoke the need to recover her breath as a sly smile splayed over her features.

"Why, has your friend given up on helping you out?" Ania hadn't seized the initiative thus far, more of her tentacles shimmering in a subtle metallic glint as she prepared for their rather one sided engagement. "Guy's been talking to me and quite frankly, I can't stand his tone."

Upon reshaping them to match the first lethal blade, the buxom alien chuckled lowly in response to her will to fight. "Well, you've got a lot of spunk, little one." Her smile merely broadened, a distinct lecherousness burning within these azure eyes as she was already looking forward to collecting her prize, it seemed. "That's good .. I love making the tough ones scream."

Then Ania came forth, propelling herself into range within the blink of an eye, drawing upon the element of shock as several appendages lashed out at her at once. The strikes weren't aimed at her body, but rather the katana in her grasp, well aware that knocking the vile thing out of her hands would result in a swift victory and humans had never managed to withstand the sheer force of her species in a fight face to face. There weren't any tactics nor strategy involved, the objective was clear and the blue skinned amazon proceeded to batter the brunette with her tentacle blades.

Sat May 31, 2014 9:08 am

Keep wondering what I am. I am in your head, why I could be right behind you and your keen senses wouldn't have the foggiest ideal I was there unless I allowed it, not that I need such tricks. Merely, when you have lived as long as I you get bored and have to find alternate means of amusing yourself. Hm, looks like a storm.

Darker clouds had been rolling in steadily as the wind picked up. The sky darkened though navigating the obstacles became more challenging for the student then her. Aegir fell silent though for the time being as he simply watched as Ania came upon Rebecca who came out from behind the tree that she had been resting at rather than continue on with this fruitless chase. Aegir had project into her head a little inspiration though it was not uplifting running wasn't either for that would result in much the same. A rumble of thunder … Aegir had shown her images of a seal being chased by a Great White … the seal turning on it's attacker and fought back confusing the predator into retreating, all fine and dandy in the animal Kingdom but the creature was intelligent and Rebecca knew that she would adapt.

“That ass is no friend of mine.”
She snapped back. This was all a show for him it seemed and her eyes narrow at the additional tentacles. There were too many for her mind to trace. One would be possible perhaps even to but with so many possibilities it became impossible.

“Oh, as if that's fair, not that I would expect for any of you to make this sporting at least.”
She was trying to goad her into using just one of those blades though she doubted it would work as the creature sprang forth.

The only thing that had protected her from that initial volley was the face that she had one of Siferus spider webs interposed between them though that wasn't going to be much of a deterrent. In fact the rumble of thunder followed by the down pour of rain masked the clank of metal as the katana was swatted from her grasp, another blade nicking a leg s she staggered back those the web had stopped that initial advance tentacles could still lash out at her from around it.

The idea was to snag her, albeit briefly and take advantage of that opening though pain flared through her leg and wrist that had tried to maintain a grasp on the weapon.

She did manage to get to her feet though with that few second delay until the web was torn or sliced apart. Near a tree she looked around quickly and snatched up a tree branch, which was better than nothing.

The sky flashed briefly, and the rain came down hard soaking her, the outline of her bra seen beneath the white shirt that clang to her body.

Well, it was worth a shot, so much in turning back that Great White ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat May 31, 2014 10:55 am

Caught up in astonishment Ania eyed the oncoming storm with a mild degree of triumph shooting through her veins not entirely unlike an invigorating drug, the heavens were on her side considering that the exotic huntress functioned better in the rain than the tropical climate which surrounded them all throughout. Slarr hadn't been affected by the discomforting warmth and sunlight hence she preferred hunting at dusk or dawn, highly in favor of the cooler temperatures for the sake of comfort. The temperature fell and while every degree allowed for rather diminishing returns when one held such a supreme amount of raw power, it certainly added to the pleasure she'd derive from playing with the sword wielding beauty that day.

"Well, he said he'd need you for later, but I don't really care to bow to his will." Neither seemed to truly appreciate him, but regrettably their struggle for dominance couldn't be avoided as the brunette wound up being the chosen prey and the outcome appeared nearly as predetermined as the inevitable fate of the girl, the sheer number of tentacles which could outmaneuver her with ease were far too much for her to handle.

"Perhaps another time, dear. I don't play fair on first dates." She noted with that familiar wanton expression before assailing the human female, her ploy undermined by the understanding of the creature that their species simply weren't equals, that one tentacle was more than enough to beat her while several would speed up matters as that insistent heat began flowing through her nethers.

Any natural defenses of the region were bypassed through raw strength and determination by the alien female, the thunder doing little to distract her as the katana collided with a tentacle and landed somewhere beside them as Rebecca couldn't hold on, destined to be left behind. No broken bones, that much Ania gathered from their brief engagement before setting out to slice the web into pieces, the cut delivered to her leg an accident of sorts though it wouldn't last nearly as long as a fracture might and would merely slow the woman down.

Within mere moments in the pouring rain the web was no longer an issue, allowing Ania to approach her prey without concern or an obstacle in their way. The flash illuminated her features all too well, the mischievious smile of her imminent victory clearly visible while the alien came forth at a brisk pace.

The soaked student was such delightful eye candy, a fighter, causing blood to gush into her manhood with little incentive not to at this stage of battle, hardening slightly within concealment. Ania donned the black overcoat still and the fabric absorbed water as much as her shirt, gradually growing snug around her body which hadn't made any secrets of her lavish charms, the curvaceous alien female quite alluring indeed save for the voluminous bulge amidst her groin, revealing the special male asset which the huntress sported beneath that cloth.

"You're going to catch a cold if you keep standing out in the rain." She smirked mildly at that, eyeing with curiosity the tree branch in her hands though she wasn't going to fall for that again. "We both know you're out of options here, so why don't you drop your little plaything and I'll promise to go nice and easy on you, hm? We'll find some place to wait out the storm and get comfortable for a while, what do you say?"

But even without consent the tentacles swarmed her again, two of them ahead of the rest which possessed metallic properties and a certain flexibility that'd prevent them from being cut should he or she reshape the stick into another sword, headed for the makeshift weapon in her hands in an attempt to seize it whereas the remaining tendrils regained their smooth, fleshy lavender coloration and lashed out at her wrists, seeking to restrain the poor girl whether she agreed to give up or not.

So much trouble for one girl, the phantom pain of losing portions of two appendages reminding her of the surprise she expected to happen again, but that time Ania came prepared.

Sat May 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Thunder storms, frightening in their power at least to one as vulnerable to electricity as he but there was an additional reason that he had changed the weather. For now it had favored Ania, the cooler temperatures, the rain that slowed movement by minimum amounts but alas neither seemed to appreciate his creation though neither had been aware that they were still standing face to face in that clearing either and that they were in a realm of his creation.

It was not so often that he had the opportunity to play like this, even if it were only a little. He could have had things go as he chose but more or less he was keeping them interesting, or at least as interesting to him.

“His loss, I don't do encores.”
It burned her that if some how she succeeded here that it probably would be for not as she doubted very much she could beat two creatures back to back. Perhaps it was filling her with false hope, or would let her win in order to simply crush her. Who was to say which.

Aegir had thankfully gone quite allowing her to concentrate on the task at hand but her tricks were drying up. The sun was gone and she could no longer fight with it at her back as was the web. What she needed was …

Hep?

-Fuck off! I don't need it.-

Well, she needed it alright but she wasn't going to buckle down to him for it. She heard the fading chuckle in her mind as well as the words of the creature who had seemed cautious now.

“I doubt you really care if I catch cold or not,”
remembering that Siferus did not seem to car about shredding her clothes forcing her to go back in such an abysmal state she held no faith that this would be any different. Blue eyes watched though her body remained as relaxed as possible for ease of movement though there was a dull ache flaring through her ache and she new that it was going to slow her down and through off her footwork.

She knew that this was the end of the line but still …

“You already said you were going to make me scream and I doubt that this stick has changed your -”

Shit! She was moving though this time the stick had not transformed and she was disarmed easily enough. She tried to back away, dash behind that tree but her leg buckled and tentacles were upon her, a boom of thunder roared directly overhead though currently her left arm remained free she had twisted her body to shield it though there was no good in it as far as she could tell as lightning flashed once again, she narrowing her gaze upon the creature as she twisted and struggled refusing now to even give up.

Ania could hear a familiar chuckle within her mind though ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat May 31, 2014 1:11 pm

Pointing out her lack of concern had the huntress grin in amusement at her response, none of her former engagements ever factored in an active threat from something as extraordinary as a katana and aside from her severed arms Ania hadn't treated the brunette any differently than any other member of the student body. "Personally I'm uncertain as to why you wouldn't appreciate my good will, considering what you've done you fare a lot better than most who would've harmed me much in the same way. Besides, your cut will heal and whatever pain troubles your wrist is the outcome of your own actions."

She was being extremely generous with the offer to treat her with a measure of restraint, tender or not the girl would inevitably cry out in bliss and her reluctance merely worsened her case even though she knew what would be waiting for her at the end of the line.

But with the onslaught of her tentacles it hadn't appeared that the branch would assume the shape of another deadly weapon which led to a simple removal of her chosen club, tossing it in the treelines somewhere beside them, not that it mattered as it was one of many out here in the woods. Rebecca laid defeated, having stumbled and fallen restraining her wrists wasn't much of a challenge.

Her other arm had been pinned underneath the weight of her body, deliberately denying the voluptuous victor access and while the final resistance hadn't crumbled in the slightest, Ania recoiled the tentacle destined for the unchained wrist and slapped her unwilling captive across the face. Not once, but twice the appendage returned to her, rhythmically striking her cheeks in the same intervals as before, leaving their subtle red marks in the process.

"You dim witted bitch could've had it much simpler, but I see no reason to treat you fairly if you insist on fighting a battle that cannot be won." It was an unnecessary disciplinary action, but nonetheless satisfying followed by further blue limbs which wrapped around her ankles and easily heaved their victim in the air, long enough to latch onto the remaining wrist and successfully entrap her altogether.

Another chuckle, something she frowned upon as though the telepath was about to fuck with her again. "Is something funny?" She asked out loud, looking around while pinning the woman to the nearest tree, scanning their surroundings although she hadn't sensed him yet, not that she could judging by what he said before, but this one was her catch after all. "Scram, you little punk. She's mine."

An enemy that couldn't be seen nor heard in any conventional sense of the word, mocking and teasing from afar with the ability to flick a switch on the control over her body. Ania despised his intervention in matter, but decided to press on before it was too late in search of a suitable hideout from the rain, pulling Rebecca close to her chest as these massive breasts were pressing into her back.

Sat May 31, 2014 2:19 pm

She took the earlier words as a threat that she had not figured the creature would retract but fighting was what she did since she was little and it was ingrained on her brain. She would have fought regardless, even if she believed that such a matter was retracted though, even though things looked bleak they were never going to change if you did nothing.

Of course she was often on the winning side of things. Her opponents were “Human” as far as she knew though when she fought Siferus she knew no different.

Captured, her head rocked one way then the other as she was slapped. Her eyes were hard and focused on the creature, even now she would fight though there was a stinging sensation that coursed through her injured leg as heat burned through her cheek.

Easily she was lifted upward by those tentacles though she heard that dark chuckle too as if his toys were all doing as they were suppose too. Apparently this unnerved the creature enough to look around though she had no clue if there were words being exchanged since this didn't seem to be a public channel if it were.

Her eyes went wide when it did occur, just as surprised as the creature was struck square in the back despite her earlier looking around, by … her … what the fuck!

A similarly uninjured student, water logged had appeared, katana in hand that sliced into Ania's back though despite the blade the cut was shallow enough, controlled enough to be as painful as a deep gash but not full blown excruciating either.

It showed the skill of the sword's women, something in fact someone might have done to cause pain rather then death but boarded on a cut meant to result in victory if it had more strength behind it, if it were more deeper almost as if done by a fighter that sought to disable rather than kill.

Numerous things happen then.

For one the student just appeared as if invisible and inaudible until now, the girl in her grasp faded and there was a blinding flash of lightning as a vicious bolt struck the upper branches of the tree severing branches, smolder and burning limbs were all about her and with that flash the student had leaped back …

But Rebecca was still their! Still in Ania's grasp, could she not be seen? Be felt or heard?

Oh, I can hide things right in front of you and make you see what I want and conceal others … if I wanted this girl, I would take her. Too bad she prefers not to kill, a missed opportunity on her part but I believe this will be the final pass. Don't tell me you've gotten lazy with your toys, Huntress. Though it does amuse me that anyone would actually tolerate that little Belzar.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sat May 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Suddenly time had appeared to be passing at vastly slower rate, seconds which dragged on to last at an agonizing rate for when the blade connected with the picture perfect lavender coloration of her skin her mind had gone blank, irritated by the great many occurances which came crashing down on the huntress all at once. Something manifested itself out of sight and range, the echo of the cutting edge not even resounding off the environment before piercing the skin, drawing blood whilst slicing further into the tender flesh with unparalleled skill and accuracy, leaving her victim on the other end of the precise cut which could've threatened to end her life were it only the slightest bit deeper.

"Aagghh!" Ania faltered beneath the unforeseen ambush, sinking to her knee whereas the other leg barely managed to keep her upright, the shock of the damage dealt causing her to shudder in equal measures of the ordeal and blatant disbelief though her fierce exclamation had risen from anger, not pain.

By nature she proved extremely susceptible to strikes from behind, connecting with sensitive nerve ends and a vulnerable spinal column which, while capable of regeneration, possibly made up the weakest link of her entire structure. Whatever struck her, on the other hand, didn't exhibit as much force as it did sharpness, easing through her body as any well crafted sword would which turned out to be far less cruel than blunt force inflicted on the same area.

Fortunately she healed quickly, the wound closing within mere moments as Ania ascended to full height and spun around, ready to face the intruder who dared treading upon her premises and complicate matters in regards to the girl in her grasp.

She couldn't believe her eyes, observing an unblemished duplicate of the brunette that led her all the way out here, a familiar weapon firmly clutched amidst her fingers. It didn't make any sense that she would've monitored their surroundings in such a sloppy manner, even less that Rebecca had a twin who somehow managed to follow the two of them without being noticed at any given time, but before Ania could even remotely connect the dots she had been blinded by lightning strike, connecting with the crest of a nearby tree.

The stench of scorched wood and leaves hung in the air, thick yet fleeting thanks to the pouring rain while the severed branches forced the voluptuous beauty to maneuver herself and the brunette in her grasp out of their way. Undoubtedly something wasn't right or didn't match up, faced with another opponent of higher skill and the same appearance as her former combatant that formed a gap inbetween them she was certain of that.

"You can read my mind, but I'm telling you anyways that I've got a whole lot more of everything your petty creation has." She paused briefly, gathering herself. Belzar, was that the Smoke Devil's species? They rarely got around to chatting casually, after all. "Slarr suits my needs and vice versa, that is all there is to know and you should leave it at that." Still, Ania pondered briefly on what he said, about allowing her to see what he wanted her to before she concluded with a rather discomforting thought. "She's not real .."

Arriving on the scene she'd suspected that another wanted to claim the brunette, that perhaps he revealed himself to fight properly, but instead she faced an illusion. However, she hadn't made the connection yet regarding the realm they were in, thinking that he somehow achieved granting a corporeal form to a mere image in his mind given his mental prowess in their undertaking thus far.

How humiliating to be deceived in such a manner, once repelling the forces which threatened her majesty and fighting for their very existence as a species, now reduced to something as lowly as someone's pawn on a chess board. He had balls doing that to her, she had to give him that.

"How about I use the girl as a shield, then? Your creation shouldn't cut her up too badly, I would think, or perhaps I'll simply have two for one while I'm at it." Of course she preferred not to kill as well unless circumstances demanded it, another human even when armed certainly didn't fall into that category, but in doubt of her conclusion she'd have to be careful not to kill whatever the other woman turned out to be.

Instinctively Ania tossed Rebecca aside, uncaring whether she got knocked out or tried to get away, throwing her into the resulting mess of the lightning strike while rushing for the newcomer, the metallic tendrils shooting at the sword in an attempt to disarm her though she figured that thing wouldn't be nearly as simple to defeat. Other tentacles honed in on her ankles, determined to yank them forward in an attempt to bring her to the ground while another coiled about a nearby branch, thicker than what her captive could've handled before joining in the assault at the very last, meant to crush the illusion rather than be gentle about her state upon getting hit.

Sat May 31, 2014 5:32 pm

Another chuckle. Oh, I am aware of what your are capable of. Right down to how you'll even move before you do it. But you do not get it, I do not care what happens to that girl you possess. But just as I can control your mind as far as what you experience I can do the same with her.

If a sword passes through her I can make it feel as if it were a mere tickle and have you feel the full effect of that steel if I wish it.

Normally, I am not so cranky unless my plans are disturbed. The girl before you may be a fabrication but your mind makes her real. You have no defenses and I doubt that they would matter much if you had.

Aegir explained as Rebecca was discarded and her attention shifted her arms, back and chest ached as she tumbled about for a bit though she soon pushed herself up to all fours.

Surprisingly the image was easy to trip up though the second it was that one vanished and another appeared striking at her though it was an alarmingly quick dart in and out from her blindside though she would have just enough time to parry.

This image smelled like the real one but did not move like the real one but was quicker, almost supernaturally so.

I have a proposal, as interesting as this is.
He did not need to propose anything after all but he tended only to be dickish to Slarr and Amos. He had since made amends with Birch though he had not seen Thudd in ages he would probably forever remain in Slarr's category.

I will allow you to play with her here though as soon as you finish you go, I cannot have her damaged too badly least that go against my purposes today. But if you wish I have no compunction in playing with you two ladies further, after all I am still waiting on another and have time to kill.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am

He resided in her mind, controlled their surroundings, her resistance seemed futile and would only harm the exotic beauty in the long run without a chance of escape from the realm of their mind.

Ania might've been complex in physical structure and yet rather straightforward in the mental aspects of her being, but she was no fool. What he relayed to her seemed sound and there was no denying that he threatened to seriously harm the huntress with every passing moment, sword wielding illusions in the image of her captive popping in and out of existence which could wound them at his will, keeping the girl protected while gradually wearing the alien female down. She barely managed to repel the second invading student, reflecting the blow before thrusting a hardened appendage straight towards her chest in what could've been a lethal display of force for any ordinary human.

Nothing was real aside from her imprisoned mind even though the smell, the rain, it all lured her into the belief that they were a part of reality, but they were in a realm of his creation where everything occured when he willed it into existence and while she despised losing, no matter how fair it may be from the perspective of others, she couldn't hold her ground forever against such threats, let alone deal with what else he might have in store. He already said they wouldn't kill either of them, turning their struggle for power into prolonged torture and she was bound to comply if she ever wanted to get out of here.

Rebecca was better than nothing and while the blue skinned amazon warrior scoffed at the idea that he rewarded her for the provided entertainment alone, she thought it to be wiser to step away from the challenge with at least a semblance of dignity intact.

"Very well, I know when I'm bested. I feel inclined to agree to your terms." It proved tough to admit, but surely defying him further would've been far more painful as losing two limbs and having them constantly regenerate if he were to slice them off again and again would've turned out to be pure agony. "I'll play with the girl until she's too out of it for me to have an interest in and then get on my way, no retaliation, no harm done .. Under the condition that you tell me where I'll find Slarr or at least where you sent him off to."

Not much of a demand, but in the end the Smoke Devil gave her the task of snatching the young woman and now they'd be without catch in reality, leaving them to hunt again, not to mention that he'd be truly upset about losing out to another inhabitant of the island, perhaps angered enough to punish her after all this time. "We have a deal if it's not too much trouble for you to let me know where he ran off to."

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next