View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Cookie Jar (for Ania) 

Post Re: Cookie Jar (for Ania)
"Don't think I can't do better than that, dear." She sounded sweet, the tiniest bracket of her bedroom voice in the form of a tender gasp brought to the light of day with what little stimulus had been applied.

Nothing indicated that Daphnee would be making a run for the cliffside rather than stay behind and fulfill her temporary duty, not upon accepting her fate through patiently waiting for the predatory alien to make a move on her and thereafter she hadn't suffered the consequences of bringing a greater distance between them.

Ania halted in the shallow water by the time anything below her upper thighs remained submersed and proceeded to observe, having chosen the depth for one service in particular which the student would soon provide though she couldn't help but chuckle lowly after her captive confessed that she wasn't entirely well versed with women.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll find that I combine the best of two worlds." The growing bulge amidst her groin exhibited proof of that, ravenous azure eyes keenly drawn to each and every unravelled portion of skin, deliciously perky nipples hidden underneath another layer of cloth for the time being. "As long as you've pleased men throughout your stay you won't be seeing any shortage in the things that you can do to bring me pleasure."

Regrettably she missed the shore with an unlucky toss and gradually the sea usurped the garment by drawing it back into the water, rhythmic waves pulling it farther into the depths at an agonizingly slow pace. "Leave it for now. I shall retrieve it later when we've seen to more pressing matters."

With the removal of her bra, however, the alluring outlines of her breasts laid fully revealed, her nipples hard and ready atop the twin heaps of flesh though the creature refrained from taking her prematurely even now.

"Hm .. A favor .." She appeared to be processing the request as her gaze dipped to the collar, then back up into her minty green eyes in an undeniably wanton manner before reaching up toward the delicate piece which graced her nape, another tentacle settling upon one of her crimson cheeks with the mildest degree of pressure, urging her head to tilt sideways and within mere moments lush lips of lavender coloration were skimming along her neck anew. The sudden flick of what might've passed for a fingertip allowed for the bell to chime before Ania truly set out to free her of the lovely adornment.

Her tongue teased the outer edge of the skin where the collar had been fastened around her neck tentatively while the flexible limbs swiftly undid the locking mechanism and tossed it near the bag on the shore.

"My turn." Tentacles swarmed the single strap of cloth around her waist which appeared to be keeping the overcoat sealed around her curvaceous body, sliding it off in prolonged suspense not entirely unlike a curtain which gave rise to her charms in a shameless fashion before she tossed the cloth in the direction of the already existing heap.

Before her the mighty huntress possessed an extraordinarily well toned frame without sacrificing the slightest bit of sensuality for physical prowess with captivating flesh in all the right places, her breasts large and supple whereas her nipples and areolae were a darker coloration of purple instead of lavender, the smaller blueberries at the center engorged with blood in her undying excitement.

Lower than that laid the prideful manhood of her physique, an intensely hot shaft in a semi-erect state of arousal, shimmering faintly in the thin layer of salt water on top whereas further down below Daphnee would find the virile expanse of her testes, each orb marvellous in stature and seemingly filled with cum to the very brim, easily swollen enough to exceed the area her palms could cover had she tried touching them.

"Now .. Proceed with your shorts and panties."

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm

She was not surprised that Ania had the equipment of both, she felt that firmness pressing up against her though her mind had tried not to comprehend the inevitable more than the fact that she was snared up again.

Most of the creatures to assail her were male or possessed the right equipment so this wasn't going to be a huge stretch for her and she had the experience of her Mistress too, she wasn't very confident though and it was Vex of all people who removed her scars and instilled a little bit of that confidence in her.

Yet there were those moments where she was confident in her abilities.

Well, her bra made it to the shore. She nodded though as she looked at the green tank top for a second. She nodded. “OK,” she agreed as she turned back to face Ania. “I think I can handle matters with a bit more experience then.”

Most of her experiences with women involve her Mistress Vera and often she was tied up and pleasures so she had little experience in delivering that pleasure save for a few times when she was drugged or forced into it by a monster … only once with Stephanie which had surprised even her when it occurred since she had no arduous feelings for her fellow student.

Those lips so warm and full traced about her neck … her eyes shooting open in fear as the bell sounded, a spike of fear rushing through her though it was only once and not a steady stream and she relaxed soon afterward, relaxed further as the collar was removed, something she could not do herself and while she initially loved the gift Therion had cursed in.

Unless Ania put it back on her she was free of it for a few days at least. She had learned that with Vex that the material would appear about her neck after a few days though now she was free for a few days at least unless Ania placed that collar back on her, the removal adding immediate relief to the matter.

“Thank you.”

She watched as the cloak came undo, her breasts rising and falling as she drew in deep breaths as she observed the azure alien before her.

Green eyes watched the delights that had been shown to her and again she nodded, unbuttoning here shorts and drawing them down pale legs revealing the pair of lavendar panties beneath. She tossed the water logged shorts towards the shore and missed given that their weight had increased drastically. The panties made it though and Daphnee drew closer with that done.

She had not waited for commands though if they came she would obey. A hand reaching beneath the water as a small wave hit them, fingers wrapping about it as her hand squeezes with a little force, her hand sliding up and down the rod while her thumb traced over the tip, her first task was to make the member harder, her other hand tracing against one of the testes there.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 pm

"My pleasure." She had a feeling that the bell may have been affecting her in some way, tense muscles and heightened heart rate working simultaneously in their fruitful demeanor to instill fear though the solution to the problem eluded her thus far. Ania suspected that she wasn't careful enough in her removal of the collar, but upon unfastening the piece altogether the student had calmed down considerably, leading her to believe that in itself it must've been the cause which didn't truly make sense considering that she was wearing it to begin with.

But such matters were merely distracting as they approached the beginnings of their intimate union and without more than a cursory glance shelved that particular concern in the back of her mind or downright dismissed it in favor of far more pleasant events to look forward to.

"Ohhh .. That feels nice." Daphnee wasted little time in exploring the scalding heat of that member whose expanse had been enveloped in the enchanting warmth of her feminine touch, growing harder beneath the subtle utilization of the slightest pressure and the recurring motions that cascaded over the azure length, causing the huntress to pulse strongly underneath her loving affections as blood gushed into the slowly growing erection. In a sense not pouncing the beautiful young woman straight away left her susceptible to these matters, an enticed gasp coaxed from her lips the instant that thumb swirled over the sensitive crest of her manhood.

In the water below her hefty testes emanated an inviting warmth, distinct even in the appealing temperature of the surrounding ocean as the two of them seemed to be battling each other for dominance. The tissue itself appeared taut to the naked eye and yet remained soft to the touch given the mostly liquid riches stored within, a mere token of her virility and the undying enthusiasm with which the alien approached the circumstances at hand.

While being sampled her fervent company had done much of the same, another tentacle rounding her hip whereas one of its brethren descended along her flank, grazing along the outskirts of her shapely form before nudging the expanse of her hindquarters, exploring the wares fate had delivered unto her.

Ania proceeded to daringly brush up against her fully revealed bust, skimming over the alluring curve of a pale and smooth mound where the tip of her appendage swirled around the tender nipple and areolae it discovered here in slow and sensual, circular motions.

Given their height difference it proved a minor challenge to plant an almost bashful peck upon the forehead of the purple haired beauty, lush lips pressed to her skin in a prolonged display of fondness for her actions before inevitably drawing away once again, an alien limb brushing over her cheek in a series of gentle strokes while bright blue eyes looked deeply into their green counterpart below.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm. I didn't even have to give you an order." She smiled warmly in conjunction with the soft purr spilling from her lips, the male asset inbetween her legs nicely engorged and begging for attention. "Would you kindly tend to my needs using your hands and mouth? I would be delighted to see, even more importantly feel what else you're capable of if I let you use your talents without restraint."

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Daphnee had a lot of training on her time on the island. If she were so inclined she would have had a greater understanding of tortures too though given that most made use of her for a while she had learned how to approach their needs.

Often though it had been in other ways that she did this, often being forced to chock down a dick or tentacle though in this instance she had beaten Ania to the punch not that she had expected her to use similar tactics seeing how this was going.

Her hands continued to stroke as both moved through the water as she felt the slow stirring of that phalli within there hand.

But as she explored so did Ania tracing over a flank with that tentacle then the curve of her breast as her nipple had been tended to in the most pleasant of ways. This might not have been what she wanted when she woke this morning but it was what she was going to get regardless and it was up to her as to how this played out in a way.

She had been trained a lot though and had been no stranger to this, her breathing quickening as lips were applied to her forehead.

She was about to continue when Ania voiced her request, her hand not slowing down over that shaft. She was feeling along it judging by it's size. Not bad, she could handle it all without gagging.

“I cannot hold my breath for too long,” she professes before dipping beneath the water. Her hand moved to the base of that member, lips opening and getting a mouthful of that salty taste as her tongue curled along the tip.

She swirls over the tip . Her hand still moving along that shaft before her mouth sucks a little tighter against that tip, her tongue playing with that slit braking away to steal a breath after a bit when she returns she embraces the head with her lips then drops straight to the base in one fell swoop taking her to the root, the surface of the water stirring given her fast tempo as she rises and falls over that member,

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:47 am

Oftentimes pleased prior to her respective servants Ania merely eased the tension which built up steadily within her loins, granting the women she bedded an easier time unless they were roughly as needy as she in which case preparing them for the moments to come wasn't necessary, indulging in the pleasures of the flesh at the same time and yet such occasions were rarer than hell.

Nine inches were the threshold the majority of the student body seemed to be content with and while capable of enhancing the already lewdly engorged shaft even further there really was no need, the received pleasure remained the same unless her temporary lovers insisted that something with a little more oomph would drive their minds into the abyss of pure bliss in which case she hadn't refrained from committing herself to the desires of the human females.

"You may choose your own pace, we have plenty of time." With that Daphnee descended below the surface while the lustful predator observed her mildly blurred image from above, a subtle tingle cascading over the swollen head of that phallus at her initial touch.

Presumably another tentacle latched onto the back of her head, the end separated into five smaller digits which held onto the student, not even applying the faintest of pressure as they simply lingered there in appreciation of her work, gently caressing these purple locks.

Ania moaned softly in the delightful embrace of those sweet lips, minor sucks and licks washing over the expanse of her hot rod as though she were sampling her hermaphroditic companion for eligibility of the intimate treatment they were going to participate in, her features mildly distorted in an onrush of pleasure as the young woman breached the surface for another lungful of air only to dip beneath the waves once more.

"Oh God!" But that time the voluptuous huntress groaned out in waning composure as she flared up in radiant joy in the blessed clutches of her mouth, her head dipped into her neck while the sound of undiluted passion had been released towards the heavens at the sensation which tingled the entirety of her manhood. Repeatedly in ceaseless dedication did her knowing captive usurp that thick cock completely, causing the sweltering love pole to throb in excitement while the seal of her lips touched upon the groin of the exotic creature time and time again.

She hadn't accelerated nor slowed matters while holding onto the skilled girl, the tentacle upon her breasts sweeping along the curves of her ample orbs until they were secured in a figure of eight, gently squeezing the alluring pair as an additional reward for the provided service. All Ania could focus on, however, had been the crushing tightness of her throat as the crest of the meanwhile throbbing prick was taken deep into the unmatched passage, a bead of pre already bubbling up at the tip given the sublime stimulus.

Somehow it wasn't solely the familiar salty tanginess which splayed over her taste buds, but the distinct flavor of vanilla as she tended to the needs of the female monster.

By the time Daphnee surfaced once more in dire need of air she had been welcomed by the mildly crimson features of the azure temptress whose breathing came quicker than ever before, bright blue eyes graced by a gossamer film of moisture as they focused on the beautiful woman below, her pelvis invigorated by a blazing vortex of liquid lust that threatened to erupt like a fountain at any given moment. Her heavy balls churned in imminent release, impatiently adding another dollop of vanilla cream to the existing reservoir of pent up seed that resided within these massive gonads.

"You sure know how to let me blow off some steam." She managed inbetween strained gasps, struggling with every sentence given how close she was to an orgasm. "Make me cum now or prolong my release for a little longer, either way I'll leave it up to you whether you choose to swallow my seed or let it spill into the sea."

Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Plenty of time … she did not know to interpret that, how long had Ania intended to keep her for though the concern did not matter, only that she fulfill this. Her education was a shame though she kept up with it she figured the lessons that were being taught would have no practical use when graduation rolled around anyway.

She went to work beneath those waves, the taste of that warm member salty due to the water and the ocean though Daphnee knew what to do with those lips and tongue as she traced them along the member in time with the movements of her hands.

The one on her testes slide against and around it gentle though the one on the shaft alternated with the speed she applied with her lips. Fast or slow and drawn out.

Daphnee could feel the tendrils at the back of her head though they were loose in their grip which was good, she didn't feel as if she were being rushed or cut off from surfacing for a quick breath whenever the need struck her though in such a case she applied stimulation from her hand.

A tingle rushed through her breasts as they had been seized and played with, certainly not as eye capturing as Ania's but they served her well.

She was use to bitter tasting essences, though the preview that vanilla extract which was different to say the least.

When she came up for air this time though her features were a little flushed not in embarrassment but with the pleasure shifting through them.

That cock pulsed in her hand though she took the other away from her testes instead reaching up to squeeze one of her breasts and allow the nipple to peel over her palm.

“Hm,” she considered for a moment, her hand still stroking slowly over that length as she considered. A quick release may make it seem that she was trying to get this over with as soon as possible or it might mean that she was seeking to please straight away … she thought over the matter before releasing her breast.

“I'm going need these,”
she rested the hand over a tentacle indicating the breast beneath. Though she soon vanishes beneath the water again, her lips sweeping slowly down one side of that throbbing length then up the other, her tongue gracing the member as it traveled along the azure member.

Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Ania basked in the continuous flood of sensations, her breast taken hold of and squeezed whereby the soft, pillowy flesh depressed beneath her palm and molded against the hand of the charming assailant, her hardened nipple rolling over that daring touch in the sweetest of ways. Not many ever approached her in such a manner, usually too afraid of the situation or simply caught up in fear that they may face punishment for playing with the feminine riches of their captor, but ultimately being mostly female they had been the most pleasing sensation of all given the rarity at which they were focused on.

Another member of the student body cautioned the alien to expand her care for those in her grasp, causing her to relinquish the rougher ways to an extent although troublemakers and those pleading for the intense lovemaking wound up being the recipients of such regardless in case they displeased the physically superior alien.

Even now she dreamed of thrusting that enlarged cock into Daphnee without relent, her throat filled with the throbbing slab of meat until the pleasant tingle transformed into an all encompassing embrace of bliss, but in mere moments she'd dismissed that thought entirely in favor of current events outside of her subconscious fantasy.

Instead the predatory seductress shuddered underneath these tender caresses which prevented the levels of arousal from going down any further while not permitting them to increase either, entrapping the exotic beauty on the welcome heights of passion. Her pulse had been strong and calm, emanating from the scalding heat of that manhood which danced over the recurring strokes of her hand, conveying the notion of how fond she was of the attention.

"As you wish." The duo of tentacles slithered off Daphnee albeit reluctantly in a final, appreciative squeeze before allowing the student to descend beneath the surface once more, the lecherous features of the amazon warrior observing her every motion.

Without further hesitation the mind numbing teasing proceeded anew, the tingling sensation rushing throughout her engorged member almost persistently in the final stretch toward an orgasm, delightful lips and tongue swirling about the generous expanse of that juicy cock and while Ania tightened her hold on the back of her head, she hadn't driven her any further than that, well aware that the softer embrace of these perky breasts had yet to come.

Yet apparantly Daphnee didn't wish for a prolonged encounter and nothing in her desire to leave here differed in how other women viewed their stay with an inhabitant of the island, taking insult in the reaction of one particular student surely wouldn't offend her.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:13 am

She had been a little more daring in that she was not afraid of the situation she was in. She had been exposed to this matter often enough that it was more an annoyance, a brief respite between torture sessions of some sort which she had preferred to avoid but knew it was just a matter of time between them.

Daphnee knew what it was to be punished and dreaded it but at the same time did not fear what was to happen either seeing what was done already to her. Strangled, boiled alive, cut, whipped, sodomized, the list had gone on and one being quite long.

She did not gain any impression that the breast before her was off limits though or that she would be punished for embracing it now.

She made a soft moan as her breasts were squeezed that final time and while her thoughts may have been like other students forced into this matter she had debated briefly and elected to take her time nevertheless rather than make the attempt to rush matters ahead.

Pressing her beasts either side of that member she slide them along that tunnel, tendrils loosely attached to her, the head of that shaft peaking out between her mounds, licked and sucked on with each rub as her tongue and lips rolled over the head or captured the tip briefly.

Occasionally she had to brake the waves for a quick breath before going back to work slowly, halting for a moment or two when that pulse seemed to grow stronger. She would begin once more after a minute or two unless prompted to increase the tempo she was actually drawing this out a bit.

Perhaps it was to delay what was to come though it was more likely due to the pleasant sexual tortures that her own Mistress placed her through that lasted for hours that had her taking her time now, granted she did not plan on delaying the inevitable release that long though she did not give the impression of trying to get this over with as swiftly as possible either even if she did want to avoid a huge marathon session in hours or days given her work loud now.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Heaven and hell collided in the prodigious diligence in which Daphnee assailed the thriving manhood deliberately imprisoned amidst the tightly sealed valley of her cleavage and incited the raging purgatory deeply within the hips of her mighty captor, blood gushing forth into the shamelessly swollen member in ever growing heat despite the cooler water being a mere constant in their peaceful surroundings.

Incredibly soft tit flesh embraced the vigorous phallus in their midst save for the prominent crest in an almost conflicting nature, their warmth battling each other whereas the calm and collected throb conquered the steady beat beyond the ample swell of her breasts which surrounded the former and tended to the same in ceaseless indulgence, pulse rivalling pulse in mutual fervor.

Admittedly the pleasure felt simply divine in the prolonged care of that deft tongue and alluring lips whose enchanting frames danced over the heated girth poised before them, casually entrapping the lukish warm shaft in a delightfully tender seal, more often than not in the form of gentle and short lived kisses while the young woman applied the slightest suction. Beneath such exquisite pampering Ania found herself tense from time to time, inner muscles convulsing seemingly at random whilst the neglected, hefty testes were boiling with need and proceeded to sway timidly in the calm, open sea.

Her verbal appreciation could not be overheard, least of all under the surface where the unending series of pleased sounds had been amplified, strained moans and gasps spilling from her lips in the final moments prior to release. But instead of relief the student had offered denial in the stronger pulse that emanated from the azure love pole, twitching fiercely in the fleshy prison as smaller beads of pre bubbled up at the slit.

Denied and caught up in the throes of passion there hadn't appeared to be any debate in her mind as the girl was given free reign over the situation, the well endowed huntress quite familiar with the experience given her frequent encounters with a master of her own, a sadistic demon whose primal pleasure laid in secretly humiliating her in the presence of those women she favored. However, despite the fact that the current treatment resided on the verge of sexual torment she hadn't minded the attention, basking in the forced restraint and incessant growth of arousal.

Instead of punishment the purple haired enchantress wound up being rewarded for her efforts, at least in a sense as an idle tentacle slithered along the expanse of her spine straight toward her hindquarters, skimming over her butt in an appreciative caress which encompassed the shapely curves to the fullest. Shortly after the smooth appendage dipped into the crack of her ass, sliding along the puckered entrance to her backdoor in an ever present threat of pushing inside, but merely the friction lingered there considering that Ania hadn't known of her preferences and failed to ask in her pitiful state of denial.

Her latest servant simply waited for the heightened levels of need to diminish before resuming with the process of stretching the patience of an already addled mind, pleasure washing over the buxom predator in immense tidal waves as her head dipped back anew in overwhelming euphoria.

By the time Daphnee surfaced again she couldn't take it any longer. "I beg you, please make me cum .. I need it so badly." Perhaps she simply proved that gentle or considerate by nature, empowering the student with the knowledge that she was in charge for the time being and yet ultimately the monster would give in to her carnal desires. It was only a matter of time.

Every fibre of her being was screaming for release while pleading for the necessary stimulus that'd get her off, the blazing fires within her loins ready to burst at the seams given the extraordinary swell of these shiny blue balls, certainly containing more alien seed than she could possibly hope to swallow even on an empty stomach.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:08 pm

She had never done this before … giving head under water that was. Shriktor had forced her once to perform under water, however, and though it was a hassle always having to pause for air all in all it was a mere minor one that she dealt with.

She teased, and while her aim was to do little more than please she showed that she had some experience in this matter, trained in some fashion or a mere natural after being forced to take so much cock in her short stay here.

A touch rushed over her, tentacles working down her back and caressing her softly. Daphnee was even aware that Ania seemed to desire such sex acts, acts that she had been thrown in with no preparation at all when Dolom took her on her first night here though Therion had long since trained her … and boy had he shown no restraint their either.

She surfaced once more for air and had been stunned as evident in the surprise in her wide emerald eyes. This was different … early on she would beg and plead though discovered it rarely did more than give a creature an opportunity to gloat so she took to suffering in silence.

But to have someone beg her … yeah, she knew she had no real control here but it was something that threw her off her game for a moment. She recovered quickly and smiled almost deviously before she disappeared beneath the water yet again, her mouth opening wide though she could see the swell of those balls clearly, the strain their.

Just enough to tip her over the edge, she'd drink a little of that spunk though pull back if she were allowed it didn't look as if she could drink in all that essence.

The seal of her lips had been tight, she released the hold on her breasts instead tending to those testes with her hands as she dropped straight down that ole all the way to the root, her head urgently bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling over the tip each time she drew back before dropping back down repeating the action for as long as she could hoping that she would finish before needing to take another brake for air.

Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Ania caught a glimpse of an almost mischievous smile which splayed over the features of her dedicated captive, wondering whether she was going to be denied again or brought over the edge when the young woman vanished from sight once more while amidst these yearning azure eyes had been the reflection of pure need, the request genuine which could've been taken by force unless she sought to displease the girl at her feet.

Drawn inside the devoted warmth of her mouth proved akin to putting your hand in fire as equally overwhelming heat surged throughout her manhood in the unyielding embrace of these lush lips, seemingly determined to rush her towards the end of the final stretch as she'd swallowed the erect pole whole in fiery passion, the swift motions alone tossing her senses into a near blinding whirl of undiluted bliss. She held on for as long as she possibly could, the tentacle previously caressing her purple locks driving her onto that shaft with urgency while her hips bucked forth in raw desire.

Merely enhancing the ongoing movements her attempts to receive more weren't uncomfortable in the slightest, her mind calculating the time needed before the next breath and determined to finish before then. Her mighty testes taut and yet incredibly soft to the touch had elicited another strained groan from her lips given the added attention to one of the most sensitive portions of her being, the mild caresses more than enough to send her over the edge when Daphnee would feel the churning of these ripe balls, molten semen being squeezed through inner muscles until Ania roared out fiercely in much needed relief.

Thick alien seed splattered to the back of her throat in copious quantities while the potent vanilla flavored essence washed over her taste buds, the intial gush flooding her mouth completely whereupon the meanwhile slackened hold on the back of her head allowed for Daphnee to pull away in time to avoid the second wave, the entire length of that lewd cock swollen with the onrush of cum that was being pumped out of the hefty storage compartments swaying heartily in the water below.

An abundace of goopy jizz blasted forth into the calm sea while Ania heaved at least the head of her servant above the surface, the bodily riches of her loins painting the ocean around them white in plentiful ropes of vanilla cream. The predatory alien didn't seem to lack in vigor as the savory fluid burst from the crest of the teased prick like a fountain, her orgasm lasting nearly an entire minute before the flow had come to a grinding halt, these balls lessened slightly in their expanse though surely it wouldn't stay that way for long.

Unlike other males the human female might've bedded, however, she hadn't appeared to be in dire need of recovery, the ceaseless chant of her groans dying alongside the explosive discharge of seed without even remotely gasping for air afterwards.

"Thank you .. I needed that." Instead the exotic beauty smiled warmly as the grimace of ecstasy vanished from her features, caressing the cheek of the woman below while the tentacle teasingly caressing her backside rounded the nubile body at the center and settled upon her inner thighs for a moment in a deliberate attempt to build suspense before dashing toward her nether lips, casually rubbing up against the far outskirts of her labia.

"You've served well, Daphnee. I do hope the flavor was satisfactory." She brought the matter up in a non chalant manner, brushing aside some of her soaked locks in the process. "Now .. How many more orgasms do you think I should receive before letting you go?"

Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:09 pm

Oh dear …

She wasn't so much as afraid as she had been concerned seeing that the shaft didn't wilt any as the water was pumped full of the white gooey strands though there was a pleasant taste at the back of her throat. It had been the most pleasant tasting seed any way though by the looks of it there was no way she could have hoped to swallow all that.

Daphnee cleared her eyes and brow of water and just looked for a moment at all that cum, the advent of that tentacle pleasing with the promise of what was to come but the question drew her back to reality as she looked back to Ania. Gawd those where some big breasts …

Her Mistress did not often let her touch her, not in the sense of loosing control though she understood better why her Mistress loved expressing those sexual tortures. It was a long story but Daphnee wasn't even a lesbian or bi. It was complicated …

“Your welcome.” She pondered the question for a moment, her eyes flickering to her survival kit, that simple bag of hers as she wondered briefly then glanced back.

“At least once more,” and she gestured towards her bag. “But seeing that you seem to recover at an alarming rate, at least as quick as Kakumaoh then we'll have to play it by ear. I guess I have no say in this but the time frame that you intend to keep me for would allow me to better gauge that question. After all you are essentially home I'm assuming and it will take me a bit of time to make my way back to the campus too.”

Not to mention she was at risk of being attacked again if it grew too late on her way back.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Without warning Ania suddenly heaved the shapely female onto her feet and spun her around casually, the immense swell of her extraordinarily lavish tits settling upon the back of her head in an all encompassing embrace of soothing warmth which rivalled even the most comfortable pillows in their admirable attributes, the young woman kept close there as the blue skinned herm purred softly in their added closeness.

"Well, you've chanced upon me in a good mood and I feel inclined to agree to your proposition." Her engorged manhood hadn't wilted any even now, pulsing readily as the formidable crest nestled up against her hindquarters and merely lingered there for the time being whereas the tentacle tracing along the slit of her body proceeded in the ceaseless teasing prior to their lovemaking.

"Normally I hunt throughout the night and rest for the remainder of the day, but since you came across my ship and decided to explore I figured I might as well make an exception." She inhaled deeply, gathering up the scent of the woman in her hands even underneath the salt water for later recognition amongst the masses. "Unfortunately I've had my fair share of women tonight and don't feel the need to exhaust you completely which is why I'll let you go in exchange for another orgasm."

In that instant the tentacle had been dismissed, falling away while in the meantime Ania shifted and positioned the throbbing phallus near the delightful entrance to her sacred depths, mildly rubbing against the nether lips of her captive in anticipation for the moments to come, exercising restraint even now.

Tentacles ascended before the minty green eyes of the student and displayed the gradual transformation which yielded small openings at their tips before dipping to the pride of her bust and latching onto these hardened nipples, sealed around their expanse almost delicately as they applied the mildest suction, manipulating the firm cherry nubs even further in an attempt to slowly generate more pleasure that'd prepare the girl for their second round.

Neither of them were strangers to the pleasures of the flesh and in a mixture of arousal and denial did the lustful amazon trace over the intense heat of the body before her, quite keen on plundering the bodily riches Daphnee possessed rather than receive the blessed attention of her mouth again.

"Now I realize you're quite good with your mouth, but I would rather fill your womb with my cum than spill it again." The head of that thick alien member brushed up against her sensitive flower petals with a little more dedication, slightly parting the alluring pink flesh in growing desire without ever actually pushing inside. "Any objections?"

Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:55 am

To say that the sensations felt good would have been an understatement of course. Those breasts that trace of that tentacle over her sex, it was clear that her own arousal was being tweaked here as she was hauled up to her feet and while she had no idea that her scent was being registered for later it was not a wild notion either given the mirade of strangeness that she had encountered thus far.

An exchange? She listened and felt that press of that phallus against her, blood pulsing between her thighs though Ania had relented from spearing her on that shaft straight away her intent had been clear.

And yet she admitted in a way that this was not going to be as long as Daphnee had considered though she had to wonder whether that was an encouragement or not, seeing that she was use to marathon torture sessions ones of pleasure were rare or went on far too long where she had been blissed out.

She nodded though. Daphnee was known to enter a bargain or two in her days here though she had never been greedy, never taking away something she deemed one of the visitors wanted but delaying it … with Vex she had agreed to an overly long session if she were released sooner since she had duties to perform.

With Kakumaoh it was to clear her head and to get out of the bondage that she feared and she was not about to get started on the arrangements with Therion.

“I have an idea … wouldn't it be wasteful if you could not enjoy this fully? I'll give you that release if you bring me to my bag. I'm not too hard to find being a Prefect now I'm up later now so … any way, wouldn't you want to have something to look forward too. I have no problems with giving you that orgasm though, I have an idea that you might like.”

And yet she was feeling the heat of her own arousal as well so it hadn't seemed to matter if Ania postponed things or not but Daphnee was not yet willing to give up that pseudo control just yet after having a mere taste of what it was like to be a bit more dominant in these exchanges.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Somehow Ania figured that leaving the girl to her own devices would eventually work in her favor until the day of her return and considering the exemplary service she'd already received that day certainly would come sooner or later. She built on the idea that there were less malevolent creatures and while the end result remained the same, getting there wasn't nearly as discomforting as the torment caused by others for the sake of their own pleasure.

During another visit Daphnee would be shielded from any regular visitors that might chance upon them in the middle of things unless they don't respect the claim another has laid on the student albeit a temporary one at that, but the alien female wasn't purely without defenses and if her toned body was any indication she wouldn't simply hand her over to any new arrival on the scene.

Patience had been one of her most rewarding attributes and as such didn't mind any potential delay which was offered to her. She proceeded to tease while mulling things over in the back of her mind, after dusk the climate would be preferable and possibly lead them into an entire night of bodily pleasure, probably less given the fleeting stamina of humans though making the most out of their time together sounded intriguing to say the least.

"Hm .. I agree that I might've sated my thirst already and would rather continue matters at another time when the two of us aren't quite as ill prepared for the occasion .. even though I'll hold you to that one orgasm you owe me." Mainly rest filled her schedule for the remainder of the day until the hotter hours have passed, the summer far rougher than winter would leave her waiting well within the evening hours before seeking the company of the student body.

"I'll leave the time and day of our reunion up to you, but I have no plans for tonight and will probably come looking for you then unless you do not wish it." She seemed sincere in that regard, but then again they were complete strangers and the student could be lying about her status as a Prefect, not that it would do her any good in the long run. "Now, let's get you to your bag."

Instead of guiding her along, however, tentacles and the throbbing shaft abandoned the purple haired beauty, allowing the young woman to walk on her own while Ania set out to fetch the clothes which didn't quite manage to reach the shore, swiftly gathering up her shorts in the process although unfortunately the shirt did appear to be lost to the open sea.

Whatever the surprise beyond her idea entailed would hopefully be worth passing up on more for later, vivid fantasies of the great many women by her side flooding her mind and the variety of postures they'd gone through. Ultimately such experimentation was entertaining and before long the lecherous amazon had returned to the beach, adding the retrieved garment to the already existing heap unless Daphnee took care of her soaked clothes already in which case she'd simply hand it over.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:26 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next