View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:04 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Doing the Rounds (for Ania) 

Post Doing the Rounds (for Ania)
Ringing out her bra she used it as a towel and dressed in the back up clothes she had packed, placed her shoes and socks back on and packed up those wet things after a final glance out to the sea though there was no luck with the top.

She liked it but oh well …

Casting her eyes towards the bell collar she snickered at it, free from it for a few days at least until it reappeared about her neck.

She had made her way back to the dorm and changed once more into her uniform as the day advanced. She did her rounds as expected, prepped class labs and so on. She enforced discipline usually with warnings in minor cases and for major infractions, well most people were not brazen enough or stuoid enough to do them out in the open.

Daphnee had just discovered that one of the locks to a classroom had been broken and made a note to report that. Once she had her duties had been over for the evening, well there was another that she still had to take care of though most of them had been seen to thus far though first she had to make a little detour to the library. At this hour it should have been locked up though she knew other wise ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Post Re: Doing the Rounds (for Ania)
Night had fallen and behind seemingly closed doors which led into the well stocked library reigned an atmosphere of elated anticipation for the promising events to come. Ania loomed out of the darkness in the nearest window, dark fabric lulling her in a loose curtain of obscurity amidst the unlit premises, and observed the gloomy environment leading here, normally bustling with life though at this hour usually none were found in the proximity, neither prey nor predator without the presence of the former seeing how the place was locked down throughout the night.

Outside the clear sky and calm breeze instilled a peaceful mindset to any bypasser ignorant of the dangers that prowled in the serene scenery which encompassed the campus wholly, a late night swim most assuredly clearing up any misconceptions on the repugnant rumors running rampant in the everyday gossip of newcomers to the student body.

She stepped back into the spacious facility, skimming over the great many novels and text books found here whereas another quick glance at the clock hanging above the librarian's desk revealed it to be a quarter past ten, well within limits even though waiting for Daphnee proved to be more of a chore than anything, a forthcoming gesture in stark contrast to ravishing her on the beach where they'd met earlier.

But even tonight wouldn't be calm and relaxed for the alluring Prefect, the heated lovemaking with the virile hermaphrodite a given unless she sought to neglect their agreement in hopes of ditching another ravenous creature for at least another day, but somehow thinking along those lines had been bizarre considering that the girl didn't truly seem the type to avoid servitude when past experiences molded her into the submissive servant she turned out to be.

Either way she proceeded to wait in silence, slowly pacing along the main corridor which divided the countless sections of book shelves, the darkness not much of a match for her superior senses. For all intents and purposes it appeared that nobody would be here from the outside, the doors naturally unlocked for their encounter while the lights remained off, pondering on their use in the special reunion they'd have that night.

Some appeal was to be had within the ordinarily quiet surroundings and letting the sounds of their passionate joining resound off the walls, the library having the most interesting acoustics in that regard since Ania never experimented with them herself.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:33 pm

The door quietly closed behind her though she did not turn the lights on. There were still other Prefects and while she was technically doing nothing wrong she did not wish to be intruded on.

While snippets allowed her to work out the truer nature of the island she was uncertain as to the goals behind it, just that the creatures came and the students were their playthings. As best that she could work out though it was only select students and she had been unaware as to what this criteria had been other wise she would have taken pains to be excluded but she was there now and there was little she could do about that then serve in the best way that she knew how.

Turning on a flashlight she scanned the terrain and proceeded on, scanning those shadows casually. Her thoughts of that woman, the only other female she had run across, Arachne, could have been lurking on the ceiling, she knew other wise of course as she proceeded along but the thought pressed into her mind as the light skimmed the ceiling.

She smiled at this though with a shake of her head, the small paper bag clutched in her left hand, her attire was as a student with the two exceptions being the blue sash and the leather wrist guards on each arm.

“Ania, sind Sie dort?”
She whispered in the language she had been taught back when before she was even a small girl ...

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Nobody resided within the shadows in her gradual exploration of the premises, seemingly devoid of anything other than the twisted shapes which bent in the altered directions her flashlight was facing at any given moment, merely the sound of her own steps resounding off the nearby shelves until the pleasant warmth of someone else's breath cascaded upon her neck.

"You tell me." Ania purred with a mildly teasing undertone which graced the sensual nature of her voice, getting the gist of the question that lingered in the air despite her lack of understanding of the statement itself, allowing for several tentacles to swerve out around the student and stop Daphnee dead in her tracks.

"Mmm .. Perhaps I should've scared you a little more before making an appearance, but when I picked up on your scent the moment you entered I simply couldn't resist." She imprisoned the girl in a tender hold, drawing her back into the impressive swell of her breasts and their accommodating bodily heat prior to letting her lush lips flow along the collar of her shirt where the fabric gave rise to the light texture of her skin, tracing over the delicate portions she'd discovered here earlier that day.

"I see you brought something." Azure eyes fell to the bag in the clutches of her hand, dashing over the back of the same in the gentle nature of her being, but she refrained from actually having a peek inside in favor of leaving the student comfortable in her presence.

Without further ado she'd planted a minor smooch on the assailed region, bending over slightly at the waist in order to embrace the shorter beauty properly. "Are you ready for tonight?"

Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:04 am

Her plan had not worked so well as she felt the warm breath cascade over her neck. Loose tentacles drawing her back into that impressive swell of her breasts though even knowing who it was her heart beat quickened a little, that loose hold triggering those darker memories that she had about restraints so it took a moment to calm, her heart still quickened against her chest.

Perhaps Ania knew German, though it was fairly easy to figure out what she said. She had hoped though that Ania would have been too curious to find out that she would have had been drawn from the shadows quicker, that or eagerness but the end result seemed to have paid off as she felt the warmth of kisses against her neck, she was wearing perfume now, just a touch of it since she had been representing the school.

“Well, that answers that,”
she stated glancing down towards the bag.

“This though … well this is for later.”
They had Karen to thank for it, and Vera as well. Her old roommate was a bitch though so she had no problems taking this before getting the larger dorm assigned to the Prefects.

Indeed, I am. How would you wish to begin?”

Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Such exquisite fragrances were quite rare amongst the nightlife of the student body and given the extraordinary senses the voluptuous huntress possessed they were merely heightened in potency, most likely beyond what Daphnee could perceive and yet the quickened beat of her heart couldn't be mistaken for more than two things. Whether out of excitement or agitation in her grasp, the prudent girl seemingly didn't fare well in her loose hold, an unfortunate turn of events which might've been safely deduced from her sessions with other inhabitants of the island.

But that didn't prevent Ania from considering bondage in their plans for the night, the deft muscle of her tongue drawn from her neck up against the tender skin behind her ear, dancing against the student there in a series of loving affections.

"Slowly." She cooed in response, her voice being a mere whisper as the great many tentacles gradually release the woman in her hands and seek out the alluring charms openly revealed to them instead. A pair of the smooth appendages carefully went on to undo the red tie around her neck, removing the piece of her attire at a deliberately casual pace which indicated her enjoyment in the growing suspense and tension in the air, letting her rather untried protege ponder on what to expect in the coming hours. "I suppose it has been some time since someone focused solely on your pleasure, hasn't it?"

Meanwhile others began to unbutton the shirt which graced her form, leaving most of them intact as to keep the garment around her body whilst the lavender colored flesh slithered beneath the protective layer of cloth. Ania explored her exposed abdomen anew, briefly diverting off the common path in the slightest nudge bestowed unto the underside of her breasts prior to skimming over less sexually enticing portions of her body, easing her into the situation.

In stark constrast had been the ones who dipped below her skirt and rubbed up against the hidden flower petals there with tender care, applying the mildest of frictions in their continuous passing.

"Why don't we head for a little private corner just for ourselves, hm?" Cautiously she ushered the young woman along, leaving the tie on the floor behind them as they departed from the scene and ventured farther into the facility, heading away from the only available escape route though she didn't plan on entrapping anyone here.

Rounding a few shelves they'd found themselves in a rather secluded area of the library, an armchair positioned here next to which a somewhat torn beach bag had been placed, salvaged from another encounter when it seemed doubtful that anyone would wish to keep it though Daphnee would have a hard time seeing what was on inside. "I'll let you place your bag down here before we begin."

Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

There was here Mistress and Kakumaoh. There were others that did use pleasure in an odd way, usually to torment her but caused a great deal of pain or mental duress too along the way though it was not often she considered that for a brief moment as she flicked through her memory of matters.

“It's not often,” she agreed seeing how matters were often a bit one sided there. Tingles still spread over her at the passing of that tongue that had been used against her neck, behind her ear. Her heart beat quickened as he tie was loosened too.

Tentacles unbuttoned her skirt and she felt the lavender embrace tease with those things yet to come, others dipped beneath the hem of her skirt grazing against a heated sex, a small moan and she nodded at Ania's suggestion following with the beam of her flashlight leading the way to a somewhat hidden corner.

Book shelves hide the little area that had a desk for students to study at and she set the little bag on the floor near a wall, the flashlight, left on is set down too providing a rather dim light here.

Turning about she face Ania, the only way out of this area was straight past Ania but the student has displayed no such matter or want, she knew how all this worked after all and for a change she hadn't been dreading this throughout the day as she had before when making arrangements with others.

“What's in the bag?” She asked, green eyes dashing to it then back, though it could have been forgotten by a student too it seemed rather unlikely to her. For one thing this was a beach bag and not many students went directly from studying to the beach though she surmised that there had to be at least one student seeking to save a bit of time too.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:20 pm

Tentacles had abandoned the girl in favor of allowing them free passage for the time being, keen eyes watching her every movement from behind as they neared their destination, observing the shifting of the fabric which concealed the body beneath, playing with an idea or two in face of the precious beauty before her as the bag and flashlight were placed down beside them.

Ania encircled the student without giving her any commands, slow and sensual in her pace as she placed emphasis on the swinging gait of her generous hips, briefly diverting her attention to the already present beach bag here before ogling the woman at her disposal in an undoubtedly sultry gaze. "Oh, you know .. stuff .. things .."

Casually an appendage began to steal over the expanse of her rump, gently pressing forth into the skirt found here as the azure tendril traced over the crack of her ass, groping the alluring flesh with tender care whilst another dashed along the barely covered underside of her cleavage, teasingly dancing against the twin heaps of pillowy softness.

"I have a couple surprises planned for you tonight, Daphnee. I'm sure you'll enjoy them quite a bit." Meanwhile she rummaged through the bag in question and within mere moments extracted a strip of cloth, a blindfold to be exact which the alien female proceeded to dangle before the minty green eyes of her plaything for the night, not utilising it at the time for Ania still had other plans before they began.

"Now undress." Shortly after giving the order the buxom huntress stepped back, smiling mischievously in her idle stance. While she could've gotten a lap dance, something else on her mind had been far more prominent than that.

"Get yourself seated when you're done. I believe it would only be fair if I repaid the favor from earlier and tended to your needs first." Where Daphnee lacked needs, Ania would create them for the young woman barely knew any of the hidden attributes the lustful creature possessed and while she wouldn't suffer any excruciating torment, her caretaker for the coming hours wasn't taken aback by the notion of using the pleasure against her companion that night.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Well she supposed that she would find out what was in the bag later on. While she wondered as to what it was she had made Ania wait, well suggested that she did, so that now that time had past Ania was free to let loose. She had no tricks to delay this, she didn't want to after all or she simply would have sought to hide, not that that would do much good. In the end that might buy her a day or two and brake any form of trust that the pair had built upon. Really it was not worth it at all.

She had not had to wait for long before those tentacles were upon her, exploring her curves and rump though she remained transfixed in that spot.

“Surprises?”
She saw the blindfold though she had been no stranger to them. Once a creature had prevented her from seeing though more memorable had been when her Mistress did it and applied a bit of bondage to the matter in an exercise meant to tackle both her fear and build trust.

The commands given she nodded. Beginning with the navy blue sash she folded it and set it upon the desk here. Next came the shirt, already undone she peeled it off slowly given rise to the simple white bra that she wore beneath.

Her shoes were next, set beneath the desk to keep them out of the way. One foot set on the chair as she slowly peels off a sock, then another placing each in a shoe.

Unwinding her skirt she folds it and sets it aside only in her under garments. She sits then unhooks her bra seeing to it then finally her panties conclude the slow show as she sits before her, turning the chair a bit to face her better. “Next ...”

Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:20 pm

"A lot of surprises." She clarified before letting the matter drop as it was nothing of importance at the time for tending to her bodily needs first had been a priority.

Caught up in a state of rapturous admiration Ania had been enchanted with the gradual unveiling ceremony which took place in the surrounding dim light, having a tough time suppressing the raging hard on which built and built in the observation of the alluring show presented by her enticing guest, the sultry gaze of her audience of one upon her in an unyielding desire to participate though she let the student finish without intervention.

By then she found herself fully erect, slowly approaching her seated captive in a sensual display of her charms while her hips swayed in a deliberately seductive, swinging gait, the fabric of her overcoat peeling away under the prestidigitation of her tentacles which removed the feeble restraints of the garment with utter ease, leaving it behind to tumble to the floor.

Ania went on to part the thighs of the purple haired beauty with tender care before descending in their midst, teasingly caressing the delicate skin there in gentle caresses prior to bringing the warmth of her ample breasts against the girl in a rather languid ascent, allowing for the partially erect cherry nubs at their center to trace along the outskirts of her exposed abdomen only to ultimately settle down upon her own bust, the two of them face to face with mere inches inbetween.

"Next will be the blindfold, of course." She purred softly, casually fastening the cloth around her head which robbed her eyesight in the process, dousing her world in darkness whereas the scalding heat of that familiar phallus rested upon her nether lips.

Her tentacles fanned out and gingerly encircled the marvellous expanse of these perky mounds of pillowy flesh, nudging the soft flesh tentatively before seizing them entirely in an enthusiastic squeeze, merely sampling the riches for the moments to come since Ania didn't have a chance to properly entertain herself with the young woman at her hands earlier that day.

Suddenly her lush lips skimmed over the inviting frames of her own, never truly connecting in their sheepish approach though the lustful huntress purred in their closeness, keen on indulging in her luscious catch. "I would like to sample your lips as well .. and that skilled tongue of yours .. May I?"

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm

She didn't have a problem in making things interesting for those that did not harm her at least though there were few that realized that she had enough practice to be very accommodating and little had to be done in exchange to bring such qualities from her though most had not bothered getting her to such a relaxed point.

Daphnee could surmise that this, the visitors, were drawn here for some sort of entertainment, or that it was easy for them … she had not work out which but she had surmised that the school knew about this and that it was her place to serve the guests of their whims, not that it mattered as they would take what they wanted.

Her legs parted, her flower already showing signs of blooming as there had been trace heat emitting from her loins. Ample breasts dwarfed her own as they where brought closer together though her breathing slowing down even before her sight had been stolen though it was obvious as to what was pressed against her.

She could feel that warmth, that pulse beating through that member and it was clear that Ania was not going to delay in what she had already put off earlier. She did not resist this or try to come up with any excuses though. This may have been a better first time experience for her though she doubted she would have been so calm pack then. She resisted, she fought as best as she could then begged when the pain grew too intense.

Not know though. Begging hardly did more than encourage she found and it was a foregone conclusion how a fight ended up. Sometimes she ran but gave up if at a clear disadvantage or when she was caught.

A soft moan slips from her lips as her breasts are tended to. Her heart thumbs beneath her chest and she feels the skimming of lips against her own. She had a few things in mind, small concerns though she decided not to address them, her attention brought to that question.

“Oh? Yeah, you may,”
it wasn't often she was asked, in fact it's the first time that she remembers being asked … no wait, their was Stephanie, Steph wanted to get with her though unless the circumstances were unusual or there was a monster involved the only woman she served was Vera save for that one time she broke down.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 pm

"In case you're concerned, don't be afraid to speak up." It would've been hard not to notice the heightened beat of her heart given the superior senses the azure vixen possessed, continuously scanning the young woman for any sign of discomfort and while it may simply be excitement that pulsed through her veins she'd had enough encounters with the student body to judge the cause of the circumstances at hand. "But for the moment, let me have this."

Lush lavender colored lips had been set upon her own, the slightest tingle rushing through them in their normally romantic union although Ania hadn't thought of the matter as anything too demanding, rather testing her limits here for she found herself torn between asking for permission in search for added comfort while another portion of her mind planned on taking what she wanted regardless of her response, making any acceptance on behalf of her victims far more preferable than forcing submission unto them.

But perhaps drawing upon the blindfold served exactly that purpose, to emphasize on her more or less considerate nature where Daphnee could place virtually anyone in her place as their lips met, someone she held closer than merely another inhabitant of the island.

She heaved one of her knees inbetween the thighs of her prey, pushing them further apart while deepening their loving embrace, wary that the chair might not support their combined weight for long though for the moment it did, her tongue spreading the seal of their lips apart and knocking on the alluring pair of her servant for the night, expecting the promised treat without complaint prior to finally sampling the deft muscle who brought her such great measures of pleasure earlier.

Meanwhile an appendage descended to the intense warmth that emanated from the blooming flower below, applying tender caresses to the very outskirts of her labia in hopes of causing the gradually swelling petals to flourish further, nice and slow in their movements in an attempt not to rush things, letting her own anticipation build while pleasing the girl as to keep her word from earlier and see to her needs first, no matter how tempting it might be to dismiss that sentiment entirely.

Several others began to usurp the swell of her breasts, playfully exploring their shape and softness before squeezing the delicate mounds gingerly, curious as to how sensitive they were by comparison to those she'd known. Overall size hadn't truly concerned the buxom huntress, they were more than sufficient and even someone flat chested wouldn't have classified as unappealing in her eyes.

Slowly Ania peeled away, a tendril stealing over the expanse of her areolae at the same time though the aroused hermaphrodite hadn't gone anywhere, suckling on the lower lip of her willing captive sheepishly before breaking free of their kiss, purring softly in the electric sparks flowing through her features after having bonded with someone else in such a manner. "Mmm .. I can already tell it's been worth waiting for tonight .."

Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:54 pm

“O-OK,” she responds though she doesn't seek to ruin the moment any at the time. Her lips captured by Ania's and while that blind fold made it so she could have had envisioned anyone those lips were soft. It was unmistakeable that they were feminine and while she might have fooled her senses for a moment that it could have been Vera the warm pulse of that rod and the tendrils on her chest told her otherwise.

She moaned, the sound reverberating against those lips as her tongue moved against her own, swirling against it as she believed was expected. She was true to her earlier words though and while she allowed Ania to take the reward she had desired, not that she could have hoped to stop her otherwise.

That teasing tendril against her labia had severed to arouse her further, that flower growing more and more puffy preparing itself for what was to come.

Her lower lip seized and suckled upon, her nipples nice and erect at this stage. She drew in deep breaths as they parted from one another. “I … I'm not afraid,” she clarified or maybe she was trying to convince herself though it was likely she wasn't afraid at all.

“Just that … well earlier … there was a lot of cum ...”
How much, well more than enough to swallow down though during sex she had to wonder about that. Irrational fears sprang to mind whenever she was restrained in some fashion or lost sight though a mild reaction in the later case.

But only once was being blind folded really bad … well their was Vex too and that was a mixed reaction their. At first it was torture but she had managed to get him to ease up a bit, for some reason he responded to her and even got rid of the scars along her arms with some strange alien balm he had applied to her. She had learned a little bit then too each encounter she tended to learn a small token that she had lacked.

There was no resistance though as she allowed herself to be maneuvered or repositioned without complaint of her part.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh, but I will fill you up tonight, Daphnee." Ania proceeded to play with her senses, dipping into the vulnerable portion of her neck where the deft muscle of her tongue lashed out at the tender skin, teasing the girl while contemplating the various scenarios she'd planned for the occasion. "You'll feel as though you're melting with how much I'm going to release into you."

She pressed on with a subtle purr which resounded off the nubile flesh, raising the chin of the student ever so slightly with an appendage of hers for better access before peeling away shortly after. "I know your limits, of course. It won't be too much for you to handle nor will I see you choke on a throat full of cum, I'm not that cruel and wouldn't want to ruin the experience by using you solely for my own pleasure without any regard for your personal comfort."

Slowly but surely the alien female began to detach herself from the young woman, descending along her alluring frame until her heated breaths cascaded over her hardened nipples. "You can rest assured that I will not mistreat you for as long as you try to make up for what you didn't deliver earlier. I don't take kindly to those who don't keep up their end of an arrangement."

Now one of the proudly erect cherry nubs had been embraced by the brunt of her undying charms, the enticing warmth of the huntress washing over the luscious peak as a mere precursor for these full lips that sealed around the rigid nub without hesitation, bestowing a mild suction unto it and the surrounding flesh as she assailed the girl.

Grasping her with these lips alone she'd drawn away slightly, allowing for the tissue of her breast to stretch under the growing tension prior to releasing the enveloped nipple and letting the heap of flesh bounce back into place, gently squeezing the unattended breast throughout the procedure until she'd switched the two of them and repeated the motion there.

Only then did Ania lower herself to her knees, tentacles coiling about her thighs and drawing them apart as Daphnee had been exposed to the azure eyes of her captor in all her glory, her arousal generating the inviting image of her sex. "You're starting to enjoy yourself, I see."

Instead of heading straight for the main course, however, she graced the stiff protrusion of her clit with minor licks and sucks, swirling around the presented love pearl in ardent circular motions in hopes of luring the sensitive patch of nerves out of hiding, moaning softly as she did in the added vibrations which served to please the purple haired beauty further. At the same time the tendril hadn't abandoned the slit of her body, skimming over the readily swelling entrance in the same casual manner as before, slowly bringing her closer to the desired state.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:17 pm

It was hard not to be concerned about that point though she did not complain about it, she just had trouble wrapping her mind around such matters though as Ania moved on to explain further about knowing her limits or rather those that she had assumed she discovered with other students she felt a little better about everything.

She had been strangled, being choked off by liquid was something she had not experienced yet though and would have liked to avoid if possible. Daphnee simple nods in understanding feeling the warmth and closeness, her neck still tingled with the passing of that tongue, her chin lifted up before the alien drew away.

“There's no danger of that, I wasn't seeking to get out of anything.”
She was just concerned that was all though it would have not mattered in the end, she had agreed to worse matters in the past, far worse.

The warm breath on her nipple caused her heart to stammer further in her chest as anticipation grew. But the attention that breast got made the other jealous even though it had not been neglected. She whimpered out as her breasts where assailed, small then louder gasps of pleasure parted her lips, her hands balling up into fists to get from holding the back of her head to that breast she played with so well.

Then the switch up occurred and the second breast felt the pleasures of the first. “OH, GAWD!” She moaned out.

Her legs were opened up further presenting Ania with a nice view as a panting Daphnee nodded again in answer. “Yes, yes I am.” Though this was just the beginning as tentacles trace along her puffy slit, her clit drawn out to prominence as Ania continued to befuddle he senses as the student gasped out in vocal approval.

Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next