View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Doing the Rounds (for Ania) 

Post Re: Doing the Rounds (for Ania)
Memories came back about this place, that was natural after all. Logically she figured that the ghost or whatever it was had not been bound to show back up while she was in Ania's presence. She had a talk with Kakumaoh as to the habits of some of the creatures and fond that it was less likely that they interfered with one another, or rather that had been something she had concluded given that he had told her about creatures not likely to go after someone that had already been taken. So there was no fun in sloppy seconds but seeing that that had been one of her less fortunate experiences to date she wasn't about to test her theories and stayed close.

Of course she had noted that that member did not wilt any since their arrival. “Oh, I gathered that much.” She had glanced over her shoulder more than once though as she looked into the shadows collected near the lockers or walls where ever something could be hiding. Even the ceiling from time to time given that Arachne had attacked her once and was spider-like in nature.

Nothing was revealed to her though she doubted she would see anything if there were.

Ushered into the showers she lets the cool liquid soak her hair and face first, tilting her head back as water splatters over those delicate features, her eyes closing as she uses her hands to wipe at her face. Water connects with her chest and the feel of tentacles rush over her producing a moan from her lips as they do so.

“No AH not at all.” She pants as the beads are slowly extracted one after another until the last one escapes her. With all the jizz still in her she feels far from empty though but does feel a bit of an emptiness as she hears the beads clatter against the tiles as the heavy stream of water pours over her as that cock teases itself against her shivering body.

She had been no stranger to anal sex though each time it was used it brought intense pain to her. Her first time was with Dolom her first night here though for hours she had been trained and punished by Therion to the point where she was somewhat use to it.

Trying to relax, palms against the wet tiles of the wall her head dips forward. “Slow ...” a request? Maybe, she wasn't even sure as her rear yields to that member, just the barest inch sweeping inside her and forcing her to moan against that gentle rocking, her ass pressing back just a little after a moment her voice punctuated by gasps, the muscles back there tightening against her member.

“How's that UH feel?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:39 am

Spiraling into her backdoor Ania groaned softly upon hearing the word which the huntress surmised had to be an intimate request to be taken slowly, considering the knowledge gathered from their lovemaking and encounters one could easily relate the temptation to indulge in less demanding treatment for once. She wasn't going to brutally ravish her anus unlike some most certainly would and never considered plunging straight into that crushing tightness either, rewarding her overall devotion to the task at hand with tenderness.

"It feels good, Daphnee .. You feel simply amazing." Heated breaths spilled forth right beside her ear given their closeness, speaking with a mildly husky voice while her pelvis continued to tease the narrow entrance into submission, molten cum from the beads and the moisture collected from their shower thus far more than sufficient to make the following moments comfortable. "But I would like to make you and I feel even better."

Pulsating strongly her thick cock pushed deeper inside, gently puncturing the incredibly tight passage until these blessed inner muscles prevented Ania from going any further, carefully extracting herself until nothing more than the swollen tip remained buried inside the young woman. "Nice and .. Unghhh .. slow .."

Once again the blue skinned temptress descended into the tight orifice, repeating the same pattern of thrusting into her backside until the resistance became too great and she wound up removing herself before returning once more, gradually chiselling the narrow corridor in order to accommodate for the marvellous spire, always ready to slow down beyond the already languid pace which merely served to envelop the azure alien herm fully.

Her breasts were seen to in the meantime as smooth tentacles sweep over their entirety, causing the hardened cherries at their center to bend and twist in their continuous passing while suffering from the friction bestowed unto them by the union of flesh against flesh, lovingly fondling the soft and pliable orbs while washing the remainder of semen from her body.

Another dipped underneath their passionately joined bodies, gracing her clitoris which had been forced into prominence earlier with much needed attention whereupon the lavender colored appendage swirled about the engorged nub in clockwise motions, cascading directly over the sensitive patch of nerves on occasion while Ania drilled deeper into her rectum, determined to allow for their hips to meet before long.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:36 pm

It was different of course, not meant as yet another means of tormenting her to one degree or another. She had been trained back there now but even so she had not been trained against the brutality just the feel of having something back their that did not quite belong.

With her back door filled she groans out and pushes back off the wall just a bit pressing back and forth to form a counter rhythm.

She had been glad that Ania was enjoying herself without that attached torment to the matter either that had actually felt more pleasant then she could have hoped for. She pushes back a little faster though not too fast as gasps slip free from her lips as they continued on.

Her breasts surged with the excitement within her chest. Those nipples played with as is her clit with each slow trust forward into her rear, that crushing tightness wrapped about her member as she felt the incredible warmth cascade through her again.

“OH GAWD! OH GAWD!”
A mantra spilled from her lips before she felt the stimulation upon her body simply give out as the floodgates had been released and another orgasm rocks through her body punctuated by a stark cry of joy as her face presses against the wet tile unable to find the energy to press back against Ania it had seemed.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:24 pm

"Ohhh, goodness!" Yielding to the incredible tightness of her rear passage Ania groaned out in barely restrained passion, firing forth the precious load of her testes upon hilting herself inside Daphnee, sheathing her massive manhood within the rectum of her chosen lover for the night, loving the haze of mutual fondness between them which had been a rare find amongst the student body.

Her thrusts grinded to a halt, letting her feel every ounce of thick cream delivered unto the farthest recesses of her being in the continuous pulsations which surged through that thick cock. Filled and inflated with supreme quantities of hot cum there didn't appear to be an end to the virility of the ferocious predatory alien, her shaft rigid and unyielding without any signs of that state ever diminishing into something less demanding.

"Mmm .. You're holding up nicely, my dear." She slithered out of her rectum before dumping the entirety of her release into the exemplary beauty, concealing the final eruption until finally extracting herself and assuming an upright posture in the process, splashing the scalding liquid warmth onto her exposed skin, perfectly complementing her seemingly spent and blissed out appearance.

"Was it worth the wait?" Ania purred teasingly, repeating the words of her loving protege from earlier that night while placing the rock hard length of throbbing meat in the valley amidst her precious buttocks, rocking back and forth slowly in the persistent reminder that they weren't anywhere near finished here. "I have taken every single portion of you, but I would rather not see you collapse just yet."

Wary of the consequences her tentacles reluctantly withdraw, hovering around the student before latching into her midriff and thighs, supporting her weight for the time being. "Would you prefer to take a break before we head for the pool?"

A sly smile spread over her lips, fully planning on making the most out of every single moment of her presence. "I'm sure I can think of something to keep you occupied."

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

“GAWD ...” She gasped feeling the spray of liquid release on her, feeling it slither from her body as Ania uncorked herself. She was breathing heavily from her place against the wall with the water from the shower beating down upon her.

At the sound of the question she peeks over her shoulder and nods. “Yes,” she answers as a smile erupts over her features.

She feels the cock rubbing against her and closes her green eyes against the persistent rocking, an eye opening at Ania's words. She was not use to someone stopping for her sake and she had gathered that she was trying to keep her coherent for longer.

“Oh, I'm still good, I've been through a lot and can take more … though often I'm reduced to a covering barely coherent mess.” She explains. “But I'm assuming you're trying to avoid doing that too soon, am I correct?”

She had figured that was the case and takes the time allocated to rest up a bit. “Alight, a quick break won't hurt. What do you have in mind?” A part of her is still a bit afraid of the pool seeing that that was one of her worse memories that had been hard to shake even though Ania was now with her. “What did you have in mind?”

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 pm

Her smile had been the sweetest reward of all, not even pleasure could ever hope to compare to the appreciation bestowed unto the lustful predator by their prey. Ania offered up the same jubilant expression in return, her rigid member merely emphasizing the sheer enjoyment she derived from the matter. "It would be a waste to exhaust you too quickly."

She slowed down before withdrawing that thick shaft from her shapely rump, allowing for the generous masses of alien seed to pour forth without any cork holding it back. "Besides, I don't plan on wearing you out completely. Your dorm room is off limits, but I'd rather see you return there for the night than having you spend it out here." Was she telling the truth? Did Ania not plan on keeping her around all night?

Daphnee had been spun around before long, falling into the large breasts of the azure hermaphrodite with her wanton gaze cast upon the perfect beauty in her grasp. "Well, we could always lie down near the pool while you tease and stroke my dick until you're ready to go again, but that wouldn't be very entertaining for either you or me."

Slowly her features approached, threatening to indulge in these tender lips once again before dashing off to the side, the sweet whisper ringing clear within her ear. "I have a bag of goodies." She paused and purred softly in their united warmth while letting that thought sink in. "You love control and have more than enough creativity to make the most of it. I feel inclined to let you use anything you want on me under the condition that you don't make me cum unless you choose to let me, no matter how much I want to."

Preparations for the upcoming round perhaps, but Ania seemed sincere in letting the young woman attain a position of power albeit temporarily in the privacy of their deserted surroundings, teasingly groping the expanse of her backside. "Whichever pleases you more."

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:39 am

Breast to breast now she had to think about what was said, if Ania was being truthful or not though she had no reason to believe otherwise. The warmth of that jizz seeping out of her as she was encompassed by that warmth of the bounty of her chest.

Almost lazily a hand skims over a hip while the other caresses one of those breasts as she skims it and listens further though simple seems to be boring for Ania.

“A bag of goodies, let's see what I can do.”
So she was allowed a measure of control and had been given the rules. After a brief change in location to the pool she takes a look over the contents to see hat there was to work with.

Not surprising it's more stuff then she could have acquired herself seeing that she had only a few things and she had wondered as to the fact if Ania intended to use all of this or just a fraction of the assembled toys.

The anal beads where in the shower and the blindfold with their clothes in the locker room neither of which she would go off on her own to fetch. She assembles a few ideas with what is here though then has her lie back straddling her first. Her fingers flowing down from Ania's neck, traced over her shoulders then her breasts showing care as they fondle them and trace about the nipple.

She leans down and licks one. “First let's get a baseline of how you respond,” and without further ado she began to lightly suck on a breast.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 am

"I'm looking forward to it." Among the great many tools of pleasure had been the pleasant duo of vibrator and riding crop Daphnee would remember from their session in the library before heading for the gym, neatly sheathed amidst the plethora of stimulating devices which might certainly make even the sluttiest whore turn green with envy. Unbeknownst to the precious young woman they were mostly intimate goodies derived from the student body, more or less willingly surrendered to the blue skinned temptress.

Promptly Ania descended to the floor upon being guided to their destination by the shapely human female, basking in the pleasant tingling of anticipation which had encompassed her loins and the warmth of another body straddled atop her own, temporarily binding her to the tiles below although given their arrangement she wouldn't try to break free.

"Take all the time you need, my dear." They weren't in any hurry to finish here and feeling the tender touch cascade along her exposed bosom had been truly sublime, worthy of exploring without haste for when these loving ministrations reached the impressive swell of her breasts an enticed gasp punctured the silence of the extensive pool area, resounding off the walls which merely enhanced the delighted sound.

Soft and incredibly yielding flesh depressed beneath the slightest pressure, yet firm and alluring overall the warmth of blood and the agitated pulse of the ardent hermaphrodite stirred beneath her palms. They were highly sensitive and her manhood throbbed powerfully within the first few moments of divine attention, shuddering faintly under her knowing advances with the occasional moan parting her lush lavender lips.

"Ohhh .." Not even Ania could resist temptation forever, giving away the sweeter spots along the rounded surface of these sublime orbs freely, partially closing her eyes in the process although never ceasing to observe the formidable student.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 pm

“Oh?” She heard that moan and grinned not that she had doubted that such an attack would produce results. Her fingers kept teasing along those nipples though given that she was in no rush. Thumb and forefingers pinch those nipples after stimulating them for a bit.

She rolls them gently back and forth, pinches them, tugs on them. She licks them and even sucks on them. “There so big.” She was a little jealous despite the fact that she had never wanted large ones herself. They'd probably get in the way but there was no lying about the fondness for the attention she would have had even if it were for the wrong reason people would have spoken to her then.

After a bit of seeing to her though Daphnee gets up to draw the bag of goodies closer but she isn't done yet. Her eyes focus upon that swollen member and she runs a hand along her smooth abdomen as she approaches it but it is a tease and she shifts parting her thighs.

“I already know your sensitive there,”
she traces a finger against the slit of her sex. “And here ….”

Her hand pulls away as her fingers trace against her upper thighs. Green eyes studying their path for a moment longer then not the tail.

A hand brushes down it. “Is this used to assist with swimming? Is it prehensile?” She thought if that tall came into play before though she had not remembered. From time to time she forgot little details or was too thorough as Vera found. She'd get to explaining things that were unnecessary and while she was trying to keep that all in check she did not want to leave out something that her Mistress found as vital.

Daphnee took a closer look at that tail now trying to determine how it functioned. It did not look like a fish's tail but seemed that it would serve to propel her through the water in a fashion similar to a snake with strong S shaped movements.

Slowly her fingers rub down it then up it again as she waits for a response.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 am

"Sensitive, too." Ania replied meekly after experiencing the heightened devotion to the formidable love pillows whose marvellous contours dwarfed even the hands of her lovely servant, flashing an amused smile before allowing for her grimace to evaporate under the loving ministration Daphnee subjected her to. Her lips and tongue felt nice, the applied pressure around her hardened nipples mildly painful though her actions added some highly appreciated spice to the mix.

They certainly gathered the attention of men and women alike, particularly the select few who happened to involve themselves with the buxom huntress on a more personal level, fondling and teasing the ample swell of her breasts in much the same way. Unfortunately even fewer women of the student body had the courage or will power to focus on them with diligence, possibly taken aback by the notion of enjoying themselves in the clutches of another although such rare occasions made these moments all the sweeter.

The purple haired student flourished under the intoxicating influence of power and didn't leave the voluptuous beauty below disappointed in the stimulating torment of anticipation, a hand exploring the toned muscles of her abdomen in a languid descent toward her eagerly pulsing member only to avoid granting her any moment of respite, keeping the aroused herm on her toes as to what would happen next while Daphnee parted the lush feminine thighs of her captor.

She traced along the evident moisture leaking from puffed up nether lips and coaxed an enticed gasp from the lust riddled features of the azure amazon warrior, quivering muscles hoping for an intrusion which would never come.

"Oh God, Daphnee!" But circumstances changed when her silken fingers trail over the expanse of her tail and the extension of her spine reflexively furled around her hand, tearing another delighted moan from these lush lavender lips whereas the well defined inner thigh muscles of the huntress rapidly tense up and relax, obviously hitting upon a sweet spot Ania possessed all along and had never utilised on the adventurous vixen before.

A slender tip gradually widened into several inches of thickness at the very base of her tail, extending roughly three feet in length overall and considering the effect of nothing more than a single caress, pondering on anything remotely similar to penetration which involved the tender appendage had left little to the imagination as the sensitivity could match either man or womanhood, perhaps even surpass them. Surprisingly enough dashing through the ocean didn't have the same effect earlier that day, but then again water hadn't provided nearly enough friction to affect her severely.

"I .. Oh my .. You should've warned me before touching that." She paused, her chest heaving with every breath. "And yes .. Yes, it does help my species move through the waves quicker .. and change directions at a moment's notice if necessary." Slowly Ania uncoiled the undoubtedly prehensile limb, biting her lower lip before letting out a sigh of relief, allowing Daphnee to proceed after getting over any initial shock. "It makes hunting fish and such a lot easier .. among other things as you've just found out."

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 am

Daphnee had been surprised at the reaction as well and listens to the explanation as she looks at the tail, thinking as it was explained to her. She then lifted a hand wiggling a finger from side to side. “Then you should have told me. I'm not familiar with your anatomy but consider yourself now warned.” Not touching the tail had not been part of the rules though so she figured it was permissible, that she just discovered a sensitive point.

She likes the unexpected reaction tracing a finger down the tail slowly then back up as she looked for the areas along the tail that seemed more sensitive before seizing it in both hands.

Her discovery prompts her to tickle the tip as she wiggles her tongue against it, emerald eyes gaze up at her as she takes a little of that tip into her mouth, sucks, then pulls it out.

“A little salty even now,”
though she follows this up with a lick, the recent shower serving to dilute that salty taste. Her mouth alternates between licks and sucks while her hands bob up and down the sensitive tail.

“How's that feel?”
She asks though she pauses briefly before going back to those licks and sucks. There's no pattern with them, it's random and deliberately slow her tongue getting a work out as it swirls against that tail.

She continues her “tail job” though. Unusual at first it was the basic premises of sucking a cock though this one had more movement and had been a bit flexible.

She takes a little bit more of the tail still at comfortable leaves. Three feet is a bit much seeing how the tail widened though Daphnee had managed to take 18” once and so could manage about half that tail. It widened and that was going to be her main challenge in all of this but she would later determine her neck move based on her findings.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm

"I promise I'll behave from now on." Ania grinned lecherously throughout watching the student reprimand the otherwise dominant one of the two, partially aroused and amused in that instant, but Daphnee had the stage and seemed to be enjoying herself in the comforts of her recently acquired position, thus the firmly erect huntress played along in her helpless role as the recipient of her attention for the time being even though her acting fell flat beneath the pleasure.

Her brows puckered in a frown of restraint upon feeling the faintest touch of that finger cascade along the sensitive length, equally susceptible to friction virtually anywhere which had a similar effect when both hands grasp the extension of her spine, coaxing an enticed whimper of undiluted delight from her lush lips.

She added further sensations to the mix before long, the fleshy muscle of her tongue washing over the blue limb prior to blessing Ania with minor sucks and licks, the salty tanginess of sweat and salt water or both splaying over her taste buds in the process, the slender tip seemingly trying to intertwine with her tongue out of pure fondness and sensory overload.

"It feels intense .. Ahhnn .. So good .." Under her heavenly ministrations emerald eyes could observe the trembling muscles of the powerful hermaphrodite below, her voice wavering by the time she managed to push forth any kind of coherent response.

It squirmed and twisted while Daphnee devoured more of the smooth and delicate flesh, the appendage swirling against the insides of her throat as the very end tingled the young woman from within, struggling with the natural reaction of shifting too much in favor of not harming the formidable servant tending to her needs.

Heavens above, her throat was tight! Any more than half of the available three feet and her breath would've been cut off by the thickness alone anyway, granting the azure temptress minor degrees of respite amidst the electric surges of divine pleasure crashing down upon her senses with every passing moment, but even getting to that point proved extremely rewarding after completing her initial descent.

"Nngh, dear God .. Hold on for a moment .. N-no more or I'll cum." Already her testes had swollen and grown tight in an imminent release, the hefty orbs simply one of the many signs that Ania would inevitably climax merely through having her tail sucked in much the same way as her leaking phallus, vanilla cream slowly oozing from the latter of the two in ever growing amounts of precum while bouncing slightly with each and every beat of her heart.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 pm

“Already?” And she thought she came quick. It seemed that her tail was even more sensitive then her cock though she had learned quite a bit that night with Therion's army of shadows. Thinking back she had wondered how she had managed to endure it all.

A stubbornness she supposed but if Vera wasn't on the line then she would have probably caved against such a formidable onslaught. But Ania learned that she could deep throat reasonably well. “I told you you'd be here for a while,” she recovered quickly as did Ania.

“But seeing that you look like you'll explode I'll let you cum, just once, but you have to count to thirty out load first.”

Would she manage it? Daphnee didn't really care if she did or not. She had been enjoying her position too much after being dominated at every turn the change of pace was rewarding. It was a little odd being in command of a situation like this but Daphnee didn't get caught up in that feeling. She simple lowered the tail from her mouth though still held it as Ania counted.

She'd let her count out a few numbers before guiding the tip of that tail inside her, moaning out as it entered her. She kept advancing slowly, her body trembling as that tail thickened though she kept going.

“Don't AHH move!”
It could hurt if she moved the wrong way but Daphnee reached her limits, held herself there for a few seconds then began to draw that tail slowly out of her quivering folds that were already clamping down over her before pressing back and taking that tail again in similar fashion, nice and slow. She continued to tremble about that thickness, cumming and crying out but pressing through the sensations as she did this, her inner muscles clenching at that tail, moistening it in her juices.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:12 pm

"Count to thirty?" Words blurted out in the urgent pressure of her needs, but Ania had no choice in the matter unless the huntress sought to break the illusion of power and begrudgingly counted the first few numbers out loud, panting softly in the form of heated breaths while Daphnee held her tail hostage, at least for the time being easing up on the incredibly demanding sucks and licks.

Suddenly the slender tip had been enveloped by the familiar clinging muscles of her sheath which forced the gradually losing hermaphrodite to moan out pitifully, the added friction eroding the final splinters of resistance present within her addled mind. Nothing could compare to feeling her sensitive limb trapped within her depths, overwhelming and homely warmth thrilling the blue skinned vixen without relent.

"T-ten .. Oohhhh! Eleven!" It became harder to focus with every inch which had been submersed within the beautiful maiden, quivering and massaging the entire length in that sublime tightness. Both of them were on edge and approached the gates of heaven at an equal pace, nice and slow while every coherent fibre within her mind struggled not to move the appendage whose expanse was burning up under such divine attention.

But in the low twenties Ania found herself defeated and cried out in an intense orgasm rippling throughout her entirety, cumming mere moments after Daphnee herself surrendered to the sensations and tightened up even further.

Her intensely throbbing member blasted forth the liquid reward of her loins in violent torrents of seed, the lavish fountain propelling the powerful eruption toward the ceiling only to have the lewd and goopy substance rain down upon them, showering the delighted assembly in several bursts of vanilla essence. Sweet nectar gushed forth from her nether lips and pooled inbetween her lush thighs at the same time, merely emphasizing the ferocity of her release.

She left the young woman impaled on her tail which twitched and pulsated rhythmically amidst the petals of her flower, never shifting as to avoid any discomfort for the student. Meanwhile a tentacle of hers dipped beneath the chin of her loving protege, raising her head slightly in an attempt to gather her attention once more after coming down from that orgasmic height.

"I didn't reach thirty." Ania commented on the state of affairs with sultry eyes and another mischievous smirk upon her features, her gaze dipping to the bag of goodies nearby then back to the student before her, implying that she expected something more out of defying a direct order.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:49 pm

She glanced to the bad but was slow to reach for it drawing it near mad more difficult with the tail lodged inside her. “Not just that but I just had a shower.” She feigned a sigh scooping a goop of cum out of her hair and rubbing her hand and that cum against her tight abdomen.

After that she gets out the riding crop swatting a breast with it just a bit harder than she was smacked with it figuring that she was hardier than a human and watching her breath ripple against the blow. She clamps down against that tail though as she smacks the other breast before hitting the first again a little harder then before.

Leaning forward he nuzzles a nipple then bites it though not hard enough to brake the skin as she pulls back tugging against it once then a following time as he sees to the other. Taking a look a her “hands” she looks over the tentacles there before that tail is slowly guided from those rich folds.

“Get up! On you knees,”
when Ania complies she moves behind her rustling as she rummages through the bag. “Now don't cum this time she ties the tentacles of her arms together in a simple slip mot as the vibrator fires through her core set to the highest setting. While she works there is the occasional lick and suckle to her shoulders and neck.

Using the riding crop again she stings her ass with a blow but seems unsatisfied with the results and fishes out a ping pong battle smack her ass with it.

“Now, remember, you are not to come.”

“That's right,” another student chimes in though further from them. Daphnee doesn't seem to react at all and with her senses she had not detected anything.

A tongue slips behind her ear, the vibrator left insider her and forgotten as she smacks Ania's rump again with the paddle. Reaching about a hip she grasp that cock jerking it in her hand.

“She'll just have to miss out on that special treat if she cums again,”
the second student chimes in.

“Make her cum Daphnee.”

Her hand pumping up and down as she licks at the back of her neck. Another swat of that paddle. Of course they were still alone but it was time to confuse Ania just a little and grant her a little insight as to what she was working on, in time. It worked better if she was facing Ania though all in due time.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:49 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next