View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A New Role (for Vera) 

Post Re: A New Role (for Vera)
The process was different and she had meant to end results but that could have been easily muddled given that there were few things of practical experience that she thought to compare matters too. She did shiver at that touch, though it was not unexpected it was clear that it was a treat.

But Vera's question hung there in the air for just a moment as she thought of the question for a moment as if thinking of how best to answer honestly here.

“Both, Mistress. I am eager to serve in any way you desire. I, I am not bisexual but I love touching you.”
There were a few times where she was given free reign to touch of course but had to learn between over stepping her bounds and what was permissible so she used a degree of caution whenever she was unsure.

Right now though she avoided those breasts completely working the front of the Head Girl's shoulders then neck before slowly tracing her fingers down her neck and back toward those shoulders.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49 am

"I find that hard to believe, my pet," she replied, "A pity though, I am certain my other pets would have loved to touch you as well." Many students of Shokushu (or at least ones who were unfortunate targets of monsters) end up becoming bisexual or at least curious. But, it was certainly not a requirement. It was just strange that Daphnee claims to not be sexually interested after such forward acts on Vera's person. That is a bit more extreme than just a simple love of 'touching'.

Daphnee continued to work Vera's shoulders and gently stroked the woman's neck. The Head Girl's hands slid up. The woman now leaning closer, her hands slid along side the Prefect's soft breasts. She stroked them and brought her hands forward to cup them both. Without even asking, the Head Girl began to squeeze those lovely orbs. Her thumbs flicked over those perky nipples in slow circles. Daphnee may be worried about where and how she touched Vera but her Mistress did not have such concerns. No matter where, when, or how; Daphnee's body was hers to play with how she pleased.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:24 am

“Allow me to clarify,” Gawd that touch felt good, those fingers gracing her in a way she did not often feel. She tended to be tormented, tortured and while her breathing hitched slightly her's had been her Mistress' body to do with as she pleased.

“My interests remain in serving only you and that in and of itself is exciting. Your touch, your desires, I am the clay to be sculpted by your hands and that pleases me to please you, however and whenever you wish.”

She had considered all of her's Vera's. Sometimes she had to make her own judgment calls, she might not be able to say anything about Therion but with the option to protect her Mistress she felt that it was prudent to take those unwanted attentions upon herself. If given the option she figured she would have been another resource for her Mistress to use as seen fit though Daphnee did not have a problem with that or the arrangements they had made prior to this.

Her nipples were coming to life beneath that heated touch and her emerald eyes closed briefly as she felt a chill sweep over her spine. Her own fingers slid down further, at last giving some attention to those neglected breasts skimming along the curves of them, the tips of her fingers tracing back and forth as if seeking for any tension beneath the surface of her skin

Touching was alright she found, grabbing was not and so she used those slow almost exploratory strokes now.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:46 am

Vera's breasts were warm and firm to the touch. Daphnee could feel her Mistress's pulse throbbing within them as her fingertips traced over them. The Head Girl's hands kneaded the breasts she had in her hand, noting how her pet lost herself in the sensation. Nipples had sprung to life, making it easier for her thumbs to rub them back and forth.

Daphnee tried to clarified though Vera was not fully convinced. But it mattered little in the end what Daphnee told herself. Her pet would accept any of Vera's advances without hesitation. That was enough for her.

As fingers stroked over her own breasts, tingly heat spread through Vera's chest and ran up and down her spine. Her breasts were large and rather sensitive like many students of the school. Another sigh escaped her lips as her eyes closed again. Daphnee could feel the luscious flesh firming up and faintly swelling with the woman's arousal. Vera's hands gave Daphnee another hard squeeze, fondling the willing Prefect.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 am

There was another shiver that followed the first, a chill more like an electrical current that washed over her spine at that touch that felt heavenly, a tingle coursing through her chest as she leaned down granting a slow lick against the side of her Mistress' neck followed by a brief kiss before pulling back to sit a little straighter than she was.

Their breasts had briefly touched during the process, Daphnee feeling the nice firm orbs beneath her own, her fingers slid over those mountains in exploration of them, skimming against them, coursing over those nipples with a slow motion of her thumbs that traced against each aerole. Soon though the hands slid back to lightly grasp those gracious curves, her palms rubbing against those curves while her eyes searched for the approval to continue on, hopefully she had got things right this time not wishing to overstep her bounds without approval.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:58 am

It seems Daphnee's fondness of touching included licking as well. But it was a brief gesture followed by a soft kiss. Their breasts gently rubbed against one another before the Prefect sat up. Fingers finally got the nerve to feel those firm orbs, feeling the smooth tender flesh. Vera's nipples were erect as thumbs traced over them and those darkened areolae.

The Prefect sought approval. Vera stroked her hands slowly down her pet's sides until they rested upon the woman's hips. The Head Girl suddenly rolled over, putting Daphnee on bottom as she sat up. She stretched her body slowly. "Mmm..." Daphnee had done a well enough job in massaging her muscles. Now it was time for a little reward.

Vera reached down and grabbed the woman's sash. With sash in hand, she used it to bind her pet's wrists together and used the excess to tie those bound limbs to the bedpost. The Head Girl gave a faint smirk at her nude and now helpless slave. "Now... What parts of your body have tension, hm?" Vera slid a hand over the woman's body, exploring slowly. She caressed those cheeks, stroked the woman's neck, felt those soft breasts before moving lower. The Head Girl traced her fingertips slowly around Daphnee's naval before sliding down between the woman's thighs.

"Perhaps here?" Vera teased, fingertips tracing up and down the woman's exposed netherlips and hooded pearl. The Head Girl continued to tease for several minutes. Those fingertips only entered just enough to spread those netherlips apart, exposing those soft pink depths to cool air of the room. She closed her fingers and continued to rub the tender entrance back and forth. Lets see just how long Daphnee could endure this before begging for more.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:53 pm

She felt the whole world spinning about as their positions were reversed not that she would have so much attempted to resist her Mistress. The sash came into play a moment later, her legs splayed either side of the Head Girl as she was already between them, that sash wound about her wrists as her hands came together as her hands were raised above her head.

An irrational being dashed through her, that fear of bondage she had though it quickly fades, perhaps she was just caught of guard by it … Vera had bond her before in order to brake her of that fear and it was not as deep set …. it was not there at all when dealing with her Mistress in such a way as there was trust and it had occurred often enough. After all, she was Vera's to do with as she would and she settled down quick enough.

Her breathing hitched with the passage of those fingers. The question asked readily and while it was unexpected her first response falters as she feels the trace of fingers dashing over the hood of her clit that makes a quick appearance, her nipples tightening in response as a shiver rushes up her spine.

“Yes, Mistress! It, it is tense there!”
Green eyes go wide, arousal at that simple touch evident as Vera barely slips the tip of a finger against the panting girl, each breath she takes causing her breasts to sway in response, jiggling just a little in response.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:59 pm

"Then I better work out those kinks..." Vera replied as fingers stroked the now exposed pearl, stroking it ever so slowly with the lightest of touches. Those fingers would fall away to trace over those flared netherlips before repeating the whole teasing process all over again. "My my, so tense down there," the Head Girl continued, "I will have to give you a nice deep massage." Her fingers slid in slowly, dragging along those inner walls. Vera's fingers went all the way in before slowly withdrawing. They slid back in, this time lingering over Daphnee's g-spot and proceeded to 'massage' the bundle of the nerves slowly. Her thumb stroked over the woman's clitoris. The motions were agonizingly slow, adding a slow boil to the fluttering inside the Prefect's belly.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 pm

“OH!” The vocal approval resounded throughout that moment, her pearl being touched as jolts of pleasure raced through her. Her body was begging against the teasing sensations even if she had not vocalized it in words which were soon to follow as her back arched.

More of that liquid heat flowed between those creamy thighs of hers and she took a deep breath as her depths were explored fully, the slow insertion into her moist folds, lightning raced through her core as she trembled there only to slam into her once more with greater ferocity as those fingers returned to there core touching that spot within her core that caused her to quiver.

“Yes, Mistress! OH, that s-sounds l-like an excellent idea! P-Please M-Mistress!”
Just the barest pleasure … Daphnee was use to pain, not often used for pleasure and while she could endure matters for quite awhile too she came fast, Vera's training insuring that she had no choice but to endure matters of intense pleasure throughout the night.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:09 pm

When Daphnee reached her limit and began tumbling down into the abyss, the Head Girl's fingers sped up. They stroked rapidly over the throbbing g-spot, digging in gently but never stopping for even a moment. Her thumb flicked across the fully erect clit while the Prefect's hips buck and jolt with orgasmic bliss. The 'massage' continued through multiple orgasms before eventually pulling out and tracing those juice covered fingers across Daphnee's chest and smooth stomach.

"I know just the thing for you, my pet," Vera said softly as she took some fabric and used it to blindfold the Prefect. A ball gag was soon added, muted the woman's voice but not those pleased groans. "Your moans will be my lullaby," she whispered as Daphnee felt something long and hard push into her still twitching cunt. The vibrato hummed to life and proceeded to thrust long and deep into those juicy depths. "That's better... Goodnight, Daphnee," she cooed before kissing the woman's cheek.

Blind, muted, and bound; Daphnee had no choice but to endure the endless stimulation of the sex toy inside her. Vera had no intention of turning it off as she turned it to the highest setting. The mechanical hum and those desperate groans would be all that could be heard in the room as Vera finally went to sleep, the toy fucking Daphnee all throughout the night.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Those fingers felt good pressed inside her tight moist folds, her thumb tracing over the swollen clit that pulsed with the life blood flowing through her. She was brought to the brink then tipped over it again and again as a tidal wave of euphoric bliss swept over her.

The sudden chain of orgasms ended and she breathed heavily as she drew in the well needed air to breath. Her chest rising and falling as her eyesight had been taken from her.

The familiar ball gag was applied … no, this one did not have that aphrodisiac within it but it served to silence her words. She hears those words and nods in response feeling the vibrator press into her needy sex.

This had not been the first time she experienced this, nor the last time though only Vera could control that. Needless to say that vibrator did not allow her to get much sleep as it pushed into her adding further stimulus as she sang out in pleasure.

Each time she had reached the pinnacle of her release she had to whole process begin a new given the unrelenting machine.

It was easier to make it to morning this time, though that was only mildly so. She could make out some light so she realized that it had to be morning though it was hard to say what time it was, it was sunrise, that's all she could tell ...

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:01 pm

The Prefect could do nothing but moan as the vibrator wrecked havoc on her libido. How many times did the woman cum? Was she counting? Did she lose count? The number was irrelevant as the tides of bliss washed over her body and senses over and over again. With her wrists bound by her own sash, Daphnee had a long night ahead of her.

The vibrator was still humming in the morning. Vera must have the best source of batteries known to man or something. Of course, such things were simple when working with NICE labs. The Head Girl got up early as usual and finally turned the vibrator off. She eased it out of Daphnee's twitching cunt and traced the glistening rod between the woman's breasts. "Sleep well?" Vera teased. She undid the sash before finally removing the gag. "Clean yourself up and begin your duties, slave. Wear only your sash until you are done with your morning chores."

The Head Girl got up out of bed. She slipped her nightgown back on as she did her own morning routine. She turned on her computer and sat down to start working while tea and breakfast are prepared.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:31 am

This time she had not tried to keep track of the roller coaster of bliss that assailed her as she knew that it did her no good last time and she would only loose count like she had last time. As she would have this time no doubt.

She moaned against that gag, it was finally over … no not over as she felt the toy sliding out of her, the gag preventing her from answering the question as the toy had been pressed between her breasts as her hands were released of the restraints first then the gag followed.

“Yes, Mistress,” she answered the last before taking a moment, drawing in a deep breath then sitting up. All her muscles seemed to scream at the slightest movements she made as she fixed up the sash before standing on wobbly knees. She managed three steps before collapsing onto her knees, took a moment then forced herself up taking slower steps as she made her way to the kitchen though her mind tried to focus on what needed to be done.

Getting the right books out for the day, breakfast, setting out a uniform, changing the bed sheets and when permitted cleaning herself but first she started in on the chores seeing what she could do about breakfast first as she looked over available supplies and opted for an omlette, simple enough to make. Perhaps some hash browns though she would have to cut up some potatoes it did give her a bit of an excuse to remain motionless for a bit though before starting on that she fixes Vera a tea and brings it to her before getting totally invested with breakfast given Vera an estimation of when breakfast would be ready.

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:57 am

It always amused her to see her pets struggle to stand and walk after a brief session of pleasure. Vera accepted the tea and sipped it lightly as she went over some paperwork. She had already sent the request to make Daphnee into her Prefect. It was doubtful any issues will come up. Daphnee had been on her best behavior and was performing well in her academics. Much like her other Prefects, this one sought Vera's favor by serving to the best of their ability. She was willing to do anything as long as it is an order from Vera's lips. Such loyalty was favorable when working in Shokushu.

For Daphnee, not much has changed yet this morning. The only new addition was the sash draped across her nude body. But, there will be more when it comes time to move to her slightly larger dorm room. She would be living without roommate but will be allowed to have a student with her if she so chooses. Some choose to have a lover or a personal pet they tamed themself staying with them. Once her living conditions were situated, she would be assigned that floor of the dorms to watch over and maintain. Beyond that, she will have standard duties of patrolling her assigned part of the campus and reporting demerits to her Head Girl. That alone gave her power over others as too many demerits meant earning the attention of a Head Girl and a visit to the basement.

Once breakfast was ready, Vera would move to the dining table to eat. "You have done well," she stated simply, "Change into your uniform and join me for breakfast. You can finish the rest of your chores afterwards." When Daphnee joined her, Vera would continued. "How do you feel? This is a rather big step and a bigger responsibility you have taken. Do you have any questions for me?"

Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:06 am

Getting out of her dorm was a good thing for matters between her and her roommate Karen grew tense while she served Anne. She wouldn't change a thing though and while she did not do as she had to be annoying but to serve she had no reason not to serve again in a similar role.

It was Karen's own fault for conveying matters in German, overlooking the fact that she had been within earshot and understood what was going on though Daphnee was the sort of person that was often overlooked … that time it paid off and while she had become more visible while working with a Prefect over the course of the weekend it was more apparent that people where wondering about Daphnee's role thinking she was being punished and forced to help out rather than looking into matters of becoming a Prefect herself.

Chances were good that the extra space would be used to arrange her collection of ventriloquist dolls since her loyalties had been to Vera. With the additional duties she would be taking on a roommate might be too much of a distraction but she would get a better feel of that matter.

“Yes, Mistress ...” she had been unsure whether to affix the sash to her uniform or breakfast though in the end she had thought that was appropriate, it was now going to be part of the uniform. She does a little preening as she sees it in the mirror, proud of it though even exhausted muscles does not cause her to hesitate for long as she returns, fixes a plate and sits down across from Vera.

The question asked of her, Daphnee smiles a bit. “Exhausted from last night, Mistress, but feeling that it was worth it. It always is. I am your implement, yours to do as you wish.

“I got a sense of some of the matters expected of a Prefect, Mistress. When will I receive my duties? Should I delay in wearing the sash until I get my first duties assigned to me or should I let the student body see it and get use to the idea of the latest Prefect first?”

Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next