View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A New Role (for Vera) 

Post Re: A New Role (for Vera)
"Good girl," Vera whispered softly, her breath caressing those freshly kissed lips. She could sense the joy welling up inside the student upon hearing her new promotion to something above other students. Another squeeze produced a lovely moan from Daphnee's lips as she looked up at the Head Girl, lips parted in open invitation for more.

The Head Girl pulled on the sash, sliding it up and around the woman's neck as it became a makeshift leash for the Prefect. "Come," she ordered as she tugged the leash, leading the woman into the bedroom. As the door shut behind them, Vera returned to kissing the student over and over again. "Mm..." Vera smirked faintly, "I think your first duty will be satisfying my needs tonight, slave. All of my needs." The woman casually let her gown slip off her shoulders and pool at her feet before crawling onto her bed. She layed flat on her stomach, hoping her pet could take the hint of what to do first.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm

She was happy, pleased to serve and her body felt all tingly as butterflies fluttered in her stomach. The worse was behind her, she no longer had to worried but she couldn't help but be filled with excitement.

But that was not all, she was surprised at what her words, her emerald eyes widening in pleasant surprise … she was so often use to being the subject of those advanced toys of Vera's and had come to believe that she would not be in the position to please in such a way, a rare treat that got her heart racing a bit harder now.

“Yes, of course Mistress.” Lead away by the makeshift leash, the invisible collar providing some cushioning not that she needed it given that she was not being strangled with it. Taking a steps forward then dropping to her hands and knees she follows to the bed crawling up onto it and gazing down at her Mistress as she sat up on her knees as she used the tips of her fingers to caress down her back then ass cheeks where she gives a tender squeeze before planting a kiss on one, her hands flowing down her upper thighs followed by her tongue as she scooted back letting that touch wash over her calves which was followed by that tongue of hers.

Then she lifted a foot upward gently as her lips enveloped the big toe there, her tongue wiggling against it before she released it from her mouth.

“Did you get to all those hard to reach places earlier, Mistress or should I have a second look?”

Her hands ease back up the path that they came, hard rubs to the back of those calves and thighs, her touch becoming gentler as she moved back up, her hands tracing over those ass cheeks then working up to that lower back where her fingers knead against the flesh.

She leans down and whispers. “Are you sure you got everywhere, Mistress?” Her fingers go back up to her shoulders to her shoulder blades and shoulders, a tongue skimming along her neck as she works those fingers against the smooth skin beneath her touch.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 am

"Mmm..." Daphnee apparently had something else in mind at first. The woman cupped an ass cheek and squeezed before bending down and kissing it. Lips and tongue traced along the back of Vera's thigh and calf before sucking on her big toe. The Head Girl said nothing to the woman's question. The pet had her orders and thankfully seemed to understand what was expected of her.

Hands roamed over the Head Girl's legs, stroking and kneading the tense muscles. Slowly, the hands worked higher until they were on the woman's back. Her long silver hair was brushed aside, exposing the smooth flesh for those massaging fingers. As expected, Vera's body wound up. It was going to take alot of work to get this body to relax. "Mm... Do not make me shorten your leash, slave," she replied, "You are satisfying my needs, not yours." A warning perhaps. Daphnee still had that flaw of taking too much too soon. This was a reward for the new Prefect but Vera would never allow herself to be some other student's plaything.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:40 pm

“Yes, Mistress,” she responded to the warning though paying greater attention to her shoulders now she straddled her Mistress from behind as she used her fingers to work on the kinks of those shoulders beneath her. She concentrated there on the upper back first, the base of the neck where it meet the shoulders, the shoulders and shoulder blades.

She had not been trained in this sort of thing, in fact it's the first massage she recalled ever performing but enthusiasm replaces skill in this case as she goes to work on what resides beneath her grasp.

Before her fingers slip down further to the lower back she begins applying pressure there in small circles she swirls those fingers against that smooth skin, her fingers tingling though her mind is filled with all sorts of matters that she lacked the daring to do with the Head Girl, she knew that she wasn't allowed or that many of them fell into gray areas best avoid for the time being.

“Is there any problem areas that give you undue strain, Mistress?”

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:57 pm

The nude student sat on the Head Girl's lower back. Daphnee apparently had no experience with this. It was not a problem, merely something the Prefect may consider learning in the future. It felt good having fingers trace over Vera's smooth skin. Vera could sense her pet's hesitation after being scolded. Unfortunately, this was not the first time Daphnee tried to take more than her station deserved. But it was fine. None of her pets were perfect so there was always something Vera could correct and train them in.

"Mm..." Daphnee's fingers rubbed her upper back, right between the shoulder blade. There was a knot of muscle there, wound up from the stresses of Vera's constant activity and work. "Mm!" The student applied pressure, causing Vera to wince and let out a sound. It looks like Daphnee got her answer before she even asked the question. Vera was tense but she made no move to get up or gave any further orders. This was Daphnee's time to explore and learn.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Her answer had been given in the reaction alone and Daphnee would like to think that she wasn't stupid either. Sometimes her own eagerness got the better of her, there were matters that could be dangled in front of her like a carrot before a horse drawn cart, things she had wanted but she realized she could not have like that horse forever chasing after that carrot but to ignore it's presence was rather foolish too just encase this had been the time.

“Oh,” her fingers eased up a bit though she experimented with that very spot, her fingers working on the spot not really sure if she should apply a rougher touch or not just yet. She would gauge this by reaction, she would start gentle and work her way up as she kneaded the tense muscle.

“Let me know if I'm doing anything wrong,” with that she uses a stronger touch refraining from employing a karate chop that she saw on television, this certainly was not the time to experiment in such a fashion.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:17 am

Vera's eyes had closed as Daphnee continued. Hands and fingers continued to stroke over the woman's upper back. The Prefect started off gentler, feeling out the tension in those muscles before digging and prodding in a bit harder. It was a slow gradual process. But it was safer to be methodical here. Daphnee did not want to accidently harm her Mistress.

A soft sigh left the Head Girl's lips as her pet's fingers dug in a bit more. The tension seemed to be fading, the knot of muscle was loosening and making it easier for the woman to knead that spot. Vera's breathing grew softer, her body relaxing as it grew time to move to the next troubled area. The next target was common for any who even knew the word massage, the shoulders. Then Daphnee would have no other choice but to move lower down Vera's gorgeous body.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

She was in no rush here, Daphnee rather do a thorough job if it meant taking her time rather than rushing through matters and this is what she had loved to do. To serve, to feel acknowledge if only by one other person and it was the reason why she was willing, eager even to give up everything though really she had nothing to loose save for her dolls that she practiced ventriloquism with but when she signed on everything was Vera's if she had want or need of it.

Only the bell collar was hers, a gift given to her by her Mistress, even if it had been cursed now. She smile, Therion was not able to brake her, not able to make her his servant even given the horrors he had visited upon her.

She could speak nothing of this though given his commands and the consequences for doing so …

Her smile faded though as she concentrated on the task at hand, her fingers sliding to the shoulders and rubbed against them as she worked the tension out of her shoulders and shoulder blades, her fingers drifting downward from there over that smooth skin.

There was probably a lot of tension at the lower back too and she would work against there next unless commanded otherwise.

“There's a lot of tension. You should have that seen to regularly, Mistress.”

Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 pm

It was not like Vera needed to know about the monsters. What could she do about them if she did know? Of course, the Head Girl knew of their existence and had suffered her own fair share of attacks. But, that had not stopped her from working with other creatures to help 'correct' the more troublesome students. So Therion's threats simply ensure Vera did not have to correct Daphnee for any further mentioning of monsters and their existence on the island.

"Mmm..." the Head Girl seemed to be enjoying Daphnee's attention. She was growing more relaxed but there was still work that needed to be done. The Prefect moved her hands lower, scooting back a bit in order to reach the silver haired woman's lower back. Vera's toes curled briefly as she tensed upon feeling those hands on her sides. Daphnee was correct, the woman had alot of tension. "And what do you suggest, my pet?" Vera asked in response.

Once Daphnee finished with the lower back, there were the legs if she wished to work on those or she could see about working the front of Vera's body. Would Vera allow it though?

Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:42 pm

For the moment she was content to work out the kinks in her Mistress' back. “For starters, perhaps a regular massage, twice a month at least. I know that you are busy, Mistress but perhaps you could hold off on some of the matters that require reading and do that at the same time so as to not loose any productivity.”

She had been aware that time was one thing that her Mistress did not squander and making time without doing little more than add to her work had been rather fruitless.

She rose after seeing to the lower back and straddled her facing the opposite direction. It was easier to get at those legs in this manner. First her fingers pressed against her backside rubbing against her ass cheeks then flowing to the back of her thighs working out the tension there.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:42 pm

"If I am getting a massage, I am not working," she replied simply, "You try reading when someone is working the kinks out of your back. And who are you suggesting will take time from their day to satisfy your... requirement?"

Daphnee shifted around before sitting upon Vera's back again. Vera did not seem to mind. Her arms were folded beneathe her head as she rested there on her bed. Her thighs were smooth much like the rest of her body. The Head Girl let out a soft sigh as fingers dug into those large tight muscles. She would not mind getting a massage more often. But, such things take time and require a moment to lay down and just rest. It also required a skilled masuse available. Daphnee certainly meant well but she was not exactly skilled yet.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 am

“I've never had one, so I wasn't aware of how distracting it could be,” she hadn't give it much thought before being a loner though not by choice. She gave it a bit of thought though and guess that it couldn't be helped but she knew that any such recommendations she made to her Mistress to slow down a bit was a waste of time. Vera dictated her own pace and so relaxed when she wanted to.

Deepening on how frequent this was likely to be would have her determining if she would take on learning a new skill once she had taken care of a few others. Her hands worked the back of those thighs.

“But I suppose the logistics of it would be rather sticky.”
Fingers worked over her calves next before concluding this side of her body with strong rubs to each foot as she applied pressure to the arches of her feet, then the balls of them before more tending to her legs and feet to make sure she had gotten all the kinks out before getting up again and resting on her knees at her side.

“OK, time for the front unless I missed someplace that requires more work.”

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 am

Daphnee got off of the Head Girl and finished up massaging the woman's legs. It was not perfect but it felt good nonetheless. Being pampered was always pleasant especially by someone so willing to please. Vera rolled onto her back. Her luscious breasts swayed gently before coming to rest on the Head Girl's chest. Her soft nipples stood semi erect on top of lovely pink areolae. There she was, Daphnee's mistress in all her glory. Vera was not bothered by her own nudity especially in her own bedroom. Each soft breath the woman took caused those orbs to rise and fall gently. "Mm... Begin when you are ready, pet," Vera said simply with a soft sigh.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

What a glorious sight that she was witnessing. Those breasts yearned to be touched or rather that may have been her own desires that she kept herself from indulging in at the moment. Instead she focused on Vera's feet electing to work from the bottom up. She rubbed the top of her feet knowing she could get away with a bit more pressure here. She rubbed the top and bottom of each before lifting her right leg up, pressing a tender kiss to her calf before setting the leg back down and seeing to her shins.

Next her fingers slipped upward to the upper legs, rubbing against her there and applying a little pressure to the insides of her thighs and crept dangerously close to her labia but refrained from touching her there.

There was the want of course but she resisted it, straddled her waist and brought those delicate fingers to work on the lower body.

“In a way this is similar to making my dolls. I knead the kinks out to make your skin smooth all over and with them I sand the wood continuously until it is smooth, not a perfect comparison … the techniques are different and your much softer then wood to begin with.”

She smiled a little, her fingers rising upward. “Not to mention wood isn't as fun to work with.”

Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 pm

Daphnee behaved for now. She gave a loving kiss here and there but remained focused on her task. Vera sighes softly, feeling much more relaxed now. Fingers traced up her inner thighs only to have the Prefect move to sit upon the Head Girl's waist. Fingers traced over the woman's smooth stomach while Daphnee tried to make a comparison between this and making a doll. It was a bit of a stretch and being sanded did not sound very pleasant. There was also the matter of being compared to a doll. But, Vera said nothing of it.

"Oh?" Vera replied, "Do you enjoy this or are you just eager for an opportunity to touch your Mistress's body?" Now facing up, the Head Girl's hands could participate as well. They stroked up and down Daphnee's sides. She took in her pet's reactions. Did her pet quiver or take a sharp breath? There were many tells that could reveal just where to touch the woman and with how much pressure. Fingers squeezed gently, digging into those tender sides of her pet as they stroked slowly higher.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next