View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A New Role (for Vera) 

Post Re: A New Role (for Vera)
"Your duties have already begun," Vera answered simply, "Your first duty is to move to your new room. Further orders will be issued once you have settled in. Your sash is part of your uniform now as a Prefect. I trust you do not wish to violate the rules on your first day on duty." The Head Girl continued eating her breakfast. She was more than willing to answer more questions if her new Prefect had any. Otherwise, the silver haired woman would finish up and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Hearing that her duties had already begun brought a small smile to her lips. Today would be packing and moving and she'd look into matters at the housing department after classes assuming there was some paperwork that had to be pushed through first. She could take care of those details rather than involve her Mistress of course and she surmised that either she or someone else just brought a slip down to hand over with the request for a new dorm.

She could get some boxes from the art department, most of her things were the puppets she had constructed at one time or another they her only real possessions other than some clothes. As a youth she was neglected and didn't even have an iPod for the longest time, she had to skimp and save for that herself.

“No, not at all Mistress,”
she mentioned about the uniform. She was to make herself visible at once as the latest Prefect to grace the halls. “I'm assuming I just hand over a slip of paper at housing to get reassigned a new dorm? In that case I'll do it first thing after my classes let out for the evening. It shouldn't take long to get settled in either."

With the move it night be later on in the evening she showed back up or came tomorrow instead, she would play that by ear depending on the hour as clearly she wasn't expected to show up. She would if it seemed feasible but only if it seemed feasible as there was no sense pushing it and burning herself out.

“There are no further questions at the time.”
She allows her Mistress to finish and while she's in the shower she does a bit of cleaning up despite the ache in her muscles though before that she makes sure she has her Mistresses' uniform laid out for her once she gets out of the shower, her books packed and sees to lunch. She would avoid doing dishes while the shower was running and wait until the Head Girl was out getting dressed before seeing to it roughly finishing up when she was ready for there were just the two of them and there were few dishes.

“I believe I have seen to everything that you may need this morning, Mistress.”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:19 am

"No," Vera replied, "You will move once you are done with your morning duties. Your teachers have already been informed. You merely have to pick up your new key and turn in your old one at the front desk of your dorm." No need for complicated paperwork. It was either dealt with already or unnecessary in a place like Shokushu. "Once finished with settling in, report here and I will assign you your duties for the week."

The Head Girl took her shower and cleaned up. Her uniform was laid out for her which she changed into. By the time she finished her morning ritual, Daphnee was done with her chores. "You have, good work," Vera replied, caressing Daphnee's cheek with approval, "You are dismissed." With that, Daphnee's new role as Vera's Prefect had officially begun. Daphnee's days will be a bit more busy now with her new responsibilities but she will no longer be left wondering what she could do for Vera to help her out. Once Daphnee left, Vera would finish getting ready and head for her first class for the day. For the Head Girl, it was just business as usual.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 pm

“Understood, Mistress,” she was happy, happy to serve in a means of greater productivity though she had hoped to forever remain a Pet. She would work to do the Head Girl proud and would not seek to bring shame on her.

There was a question now that she thought about it without the awe behind the moment but that could wait, she could bring it up with Anne or before she started her duties, whomever she saw first after settling in as it was more an issue about how to grant demerits and what each infraction entailed, how many demerits and so on but all that could wait for now. She had finished up her chores and while she knew that he days were going to busy between serving here, as a Prefect and with Academics it felt fuller now, there was more of a purpose in seeing to those matters and it would be a point of pride to balance the three. After this semester she would be back to four classes and things should b a little easier then.

The pleasant warm touch on her cheek as she received the praise that she so often strives to hear off those full lips. "Thank you Mistress.”

She bowed and smiled before departing with her things. Her muscles still aching but it was well worth it ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4