View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A New Role (for Vera) 

Post A New Role (for Vera)
She had spent the weekend in servitude, not to her Mistress but to another at the commands that had reached her ears and while there may have been tension in the beginning there it was more a feeling out process.

Daphnee might have been imagining that tension, Anne was nothing but cordial to her and though it was stressed that this was a full time job full of hard work she had been ready to take on the task.

Perhaps it had been more their roles, Anne having an attraction to their Mistress probably was getting to check out a rival though Daphnee had been driven by obedience and a place to belong. Of course she had that love too in a totally different way and loved praise to know that she was doing well or at least making progress.

She had gone to the mall earlier that day thinking that her other duties were not going to be dismissed and got a few things she thought her Mistress would appreciate for diner and for dessert … well there was something else she had picked up too.

Her finger traced nervously over the collar she wore, now only perceived by her as far far as she was aware and no other human due to Therion's curse. The bell like a dinner bell, she was told what to do when it chimed and what was at stake by the Demon who launched straight into matters.

She could not remove the collar herself either and it always seemed to appear about her neck a few days later whenever she thought that she was rid of it.

Arriving outside of the doors, still dressed in her uniform and holding a bag of groceries she knocked announcing her arrival waiting until she was given the go ahead to enter before doing so, closing the door behind her and working her way over to her Mistress, expecting her to be at her desk.

“I have brought a few things for tonight's dinner, Mistress. Shall I get started straight away or is there anither task you need accomplished before hand?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am

Post Re: A New Role (for Vera)
Vera had no evening appointments tonight so she was up in her tower suite. The Head Girl had just finished updating a few records that had earned some demerits. Anne Deas had been a very hard working Prefect which thankfully helped give her more eyes on the student body. Unfortunately, it usually meant more demerits being issued though thankfully that was only an issue if a student had too many. Kite was also very helpful as she willingly served her and the school rather than fight against the system. She dealt with the student council which freed up a number of visits Vera had to do to their meetings.

Then there was of course Daphnee Von Heinrich who obediently followed her commands and sought to make herself more useful to her. She may not have Anne's position or Kite's experience but, Daphnee had been loyal the moment she entered her office so long ago.

"Come in, Daphnee," Vera called out, seeming to know it was Daphnee without her even speaking up from behind the door. The door was unlocked as usual and Vera's pet entered and began carrying in groceries. "Feel free to begin," the Head Girl answered. The silver haired woman was reading a book on her sofa. The television was off and would most likely have dust on it if it were not for Kite and Daphnee's deligent cleaning.

The Head Girl knew her pet had been rather busy the past few days. She knew Daphnee approached Anne and asked her questions and for guidance. But, Vera would not mention anything until she saw it necessary. For now, Daphnee was free to prepare dinner while her Mistress enjoyed some peace and quiet.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:12 am

Was she eager to find out how she had performed over the weekend? You bet, though she had felt she handled matters efficiently enough and had learned much she had not broached the subject just yet. It was not the fact that she did not wish to seem too eager but more of a matter that she knew she had duties that were expected of her and that she would leave her Mistress to do what she needed to get done though it was rare to see her at a bit of leisure and she was not going to disturb that with business.

Over dinner they would speak of it no doubt and she got to work putting away a few things and keeping out or getting out what she needed today. It was simple fare today given that it had been a bit later though before the week ended she had planned on doing a boiled dinner, she was still juggling her work load a bit and figured the weekend was the best time for that when she could get here early enough.

Today was baked fish and rice pilaf with some freshly made tea. As it was all cooking she had went about with her other duties cleaning here and there, seeing to laundry and what have you and generally staying out of Vera's hair as usual until it was time to fetch her for dinner when it was ready.

Fresh fish had been one of the things that had always been tough for her to get but she was lucky today and managed to pick some up, of course she had no idea that it was being transported in such a long distance and often killed just prior to arrival here though ignorance was bliss they say.

“Dinner is ready, Mistress.”

Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 am

As usual, the Head Girl merely read her book while dinner cooked. She could smell it cooking. All her pets and cooks were either proficient cooks or they become proficient in hopes of becoming more useful to her. Cooking was certainly not required but it seemed to be the first thing most of her pets tried. Of course, Vera had no complaints as it just meant more opportunities to eat well made meals rather than something more rushed due to her busy schedule.

Daphnee approached her Mistress only when food was prepared. The silver haired woman closed her book and puts it away. The book looked more like a tome and seemed to have no title on the cover or binding revealing what it was. Vera approached the dinner table and waited for her pet to pull out a chair for her sit in before being gently pushed in. Her tea and dinner was soon placed before her to try. She took a sip of her tea and took a few bites of the fish and rice before nodding to her pet, letting her know the food was satisfactory. "Prepare a plate for yourself and sit with me, Daphnee," Vera ordered.

Once her pet joined her at the table, the two had dinner. "You have been keeping yourself busy," Vera said after a few moments of silence, "I trust things are going well for you?"

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:15 pm

By this stage it had been protocol and she did all these things automatically. She was pleased that she had her Mistress' approval given the difficulty that she had with getting a hold of fresh fish. This weekend when time permitted she would try something fancy.

When told she could fix a plate she did and joined her Mistress. There was the Japanese tea ceremony she was still learning in bits and pieces too but that was out of a book and she had not been confident enough in her skills yet to get it up to the standards that she would present her Mistress with.

Perhaps she could borrow a few of the Japanese students one of these days and find those that had been familiar with the service and try it out with them first to get some actual practice in.

“Indeed, Mistress. I have been keeping busy between a smattering of practice with my hobbies and learning a few things to further enhance my duties such as cooking for instance as well as having that fifth class it's been a full boat, nothing I can't handle though.

“Remember me sitting in a lot during Home EC? I didn't get credit for it before but had the time, for my fifth class I took it so that my academics would not be so strained and I'm still able to learn too, more is expected of me since the professor knows I can do it but knowing I can handle it is a blessing. The homework is not too intense, bake this or that and while it's cooking I can work on other things too, next semester when I'm back to four classes they will all be more intense though I felt that this was the best solution.

“Have you had a chance to speak with Anne, Mistress?”

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm

"Well if you are going to sit in the class, you may as well enroll in it for the credit," Vera replied. This was all things she already knew about but, at least Daphnee was sticking to some sort of plan. She was uncertain what a Home EC credit would be used for for the student's Bachelor's but it will certainly not hinder the woman at all. Not that a degree would do much for the student after graduation.

It was after the bit of small talk did Daphnee bring up Anne. This most likely was about the time the slave spent with her Mistress's Prefect. "She has been by with her reports," Vera answered, "I am pleased the two of you spent time together. I rather not have my pets fighting amongst themselves. Is there anything else I should know, pet?" The Head Girl knew Daphnee had performed well within Anne's standards. That came to no surprise. She knew her pet was interested in earning a sash. But, Vera would not bring it up unless Daphnee spoke up about it. Daphnee should know well by now that Vera did not tolerate beating around the bush.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:17 pm

She had not known what to expect prior to that meeting with her and Anne though she had thought it went as good as was expected and Anne was pleasant in being around too. She had gotten that evaluation, it was important to know where she stood for if she was seen as questionable or got bad marks that hindered her next action.

But when asked she gave it a quick thought to show that she was thinking about the question though she did not spend overly long with the matter either.

“No, Mistress, not at all. There were some minor things with disciplining the students that I will spare you the details of. I wish to continue with the path laid out before me, however. I understand that is a busy one but that is something I'm sure I can handle if given the chance.”

Granted, she didn't know all the rules yet but was studying from her handbook in anticipation of this day.

“May I further serve you by serving Shokushu, Mistress?”

Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 pm

"By serving me, you serve Shokushu," Vera replied, "But, I know what you are asking. You wish to become a Prefect and serve with proper and effective authority over other students." The Head Girl sipped her tea before continuing. "You have certainly proven yourself obedient in serving myself and my Prefect. It is true I can always use more assistance as my Prefects tend to be called away upon training them and bringing them into my fold."

"Do you understand what you are asking, Daphnee?" the Head Girl continued, "As a Prefect, you not only serve me but represent me. Your successes are my successes your failings are my failings. My expectations will grow as much as all the staff in Shokushu. This is the highest position a student can take short of being chosen by the Headmasters and becoming a Head Girl like myself. Tell me, what does becoming a Prefect mean to you, Ms Von Heinrich? What will you do once you have a sash across your chest?"

Vera finished her dinner and sipped her tea somemore. She had to make this position very clear to Daphnee. The Head Girl always had high standards when it came to taking in servants and she expected even more from her Prefects. She wanted her Prefects to feel like they earned a great honor that few students can ever achieve. Daphnee may be just one of those students.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:30 am

She nodded at the mention of the change in status and what she had been asking here. “I received that impression and while it is dangerous to assume matters that was pretty much clear.

“Even now to a lesser extent I feel that this is the case, though I do not represent you as I would then that my failings would reflect on our relationship to a lesser degree. If selected though, I have no desire to fail you, Mistress, but rather serve as an extension.

“My first order of business? That would to be in assisting you by reducing your work load as much as possible and while I am clearly not as experienced as Anne in these regards I am capable of learning under your guidance.”

Anne had asked her a similar question about serving, her reasons why she wished to serve. It had no been for revenge or that position over another but rather to make herself even more useful to her Mistress.

She would abide by her Mistress' decision of course, she was asking a lot but had not pressed the issue clearing away the dishes when Vera had finished eating and getting ready to clean up to let her Mistress consider the matter first if she chose though she did not pull away right off the bat in the event that she wished to continue the conversation too.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 am

Vera had made a decision. She had a decision before Daphnee even knocked at her door. But, the Head Girl would let things stew for a bit, give her pet time to think about what she was about to do. That and she wanted to keep up appearances before the eager student.

As Daphnee took the dishes away, Vera would return to the sofa and continue her reading. This should be enough of a clue for Daphnee to continue her duties for the time being. By the time the student finished cleaning, it was around the time the Head Girl would take a shower. If Daphnee remembered to prepare it, Vera would soon be heading in that direction and slowly strip off her uniform. "You will wash my back tonight, slave," she commanded as she walked past her pet and entered the shower. The warm cascade of water was welcomed after her long day of work and classes. Her body glistened as steam slowly filled the room. She allowed the water to soak her long silver hair as she waited for Daphnee to join her.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:51 pm

She had left matters for the time being tending to her duties … doing the dishes, placing away left overs and the like. There was getting to other matters like checking for dated food which was a rarity but Daphnee remained diligent in this. Laundry, simple dusting and the like.

Remembering the shower she already had some night wear selected and checked on the linen situation before hand. Of course she kept during over matters in her head, her Mistress had no given her a green light on the Prefect matter but had not said no either so she was probably considering the matter too, possibly how much of a strain on time this would be or how it would apply to her other duties.

“Of course, Mistress.”
The order given, Daphnee doesn't waste any time in making an appearance removing her clothes and entering the shower behind her Mistress dampening a face cloth and applying soap to it before tracing over her back slowly, efficiently as she worked the muscles, kneading her hand along the back to really work at it to make sure she had done a thorough job, the massaging motion didn't waste any time either as she worked against that smooth skin.

“It is an honor just touching you Mistress. Your skin is so soft.”
She meant it applying a little more soap before moving to the lower back.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:35 pm

The Head Girl pulled her hair infront of her, exposing her back to the loyal servant. The rag scrubbed into her back while Daphnee's fingers dug into her muscles. As usual, Vera's body was tense and wound up. Perhaps this was due to how much work was expected of her. The silver haired woman closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the hot water soaking over her body was diligent fingers worked on her back. Daphnee's praise was pleasing to her ears.

Once the student finished with the woman's back, Vera took over and scrubbed her front and limbs. She let the shower wash away the soapy suds before turning around to look over her pet. The Head Girl lifted the woman's chin and planted her lips firmly upon Daphnee's in a lingering kiss. The embrace deepened as her tongue probed the student's lips and pushed into the woman's mouth. "Mm..." she kissed her pet deeply as hands stroked up and down the woman's sides. This was either a reward for Daphnee or Vera merely claiming what belonged to her.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:51 am

There had been no hesitance there, her mouth opened against the pressures of those lips, green eyes closing as her ears heard the pattering of the warm water against the tiles of the floor. Nostrils full of the scent of the soaps, her nipples tingling in an instant as they began to harden as electricity fired up and down her spine.

The reward pleasant and while she had been cautioned before about grabbing it had been OK to touch and she dis so now, fingers liberally skimming over and orb feeling the smoothness of that curve against her palm leaving it a little soapy at the passing of that hand, the water soon washing away those suds.

The other hand brushing fingers against her flank until they settled loosely against her hip as if not to overstep that touch, of course there had been that desire to do more, there always was but she had learned to restrain herself, after all she was the toy her, not Vera.

“Thank you for that Mistress. You taste so good.”

Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 am

Daphnee explored Vera's mature form before letting those hands rest on the woman's hips. The Head Girl's breasts pressed gently against her pet's, nippled dragging over each other with each slow breath they took. The student was already praising her Mistress. Pets could be easily satisfied. Vera gazed into her pet before giving a faint smile and releasing her. "Wait outside while I finish, pet," Vera ordered. Daphnee would be the first to leave and dry off, ensuring she would be ready to serve the moment Vera finishes her shower and steps out.

Eventually, the water turned off and the Head Girl stepped out. She accepted the offered towel and dried off before wrapping it around her nude form. Several minutes were devoted towards brushing her long silver hair. Only when she was completely dry did she slip into her nightgown. "Do not get dressed," she ordered her pet, leaving Daphnee in the nude as they returned to the main room.

"I have made my decision..." she stated simply as she pulled out a dark navy blue sash from behind her desk, "You will continue to serve me but now also serve the school in a slightly more direct fashion. You work for me but should strive to ensure the staff are not displeased with your performance as well." Vera strode over to her pet, circling the woman slowly as she pressed the soft fabric against that bare skin and let it drag across as she walked. "You will wear your sash whenever in uniform. It along with your uniform should always be immaculate and up to standard." She took the soft fabric and draped it over Daphnee's shoulder and draped it across the woman's chest. Fingers stroked those bare breasts, pinching and rolling a nipple as she continued to speak. "Anne Deas is your senior, accept her guidance and orders. You will have your own responsibilities, your own areas to patrol and your own floor of the dorms to maintain. You will start moving into your new room tomorrow. Congradulations, Daphnee. You are now my Prefect."

She stroked and squeezed a breast as the Head Girl moved in close and gave the new Prefect a deep kiss.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:33 pm

“Very well, Mistress,” she nodded, that tingling warmth flaring though her chest at that oh so brief contact. She toweled off, taking the initiative there rather then standing in a pool of water though she had received no instructions to dress.

She was a bit uncomfortable with her scars, self conscious of them but had revealed them in the presence of her Mistress as she had always done. With just the two of them present though it was easier for her to handle the matter though, Vera was already made aware of those scars and it wouldn't be until after her encounter with Vex that they were gone, a conversation piece she could not get into given Therion's threats against her Mistress and not her herself so if the matter resulted in her punishment later on she would just except it.

For now though she watched on though remained near. She never had been a hairstylist though, pig tails about the only thing different she did with her hair in addition to the pony tail she wore from time to time. She usually wore it loose, rarely in buns, the simpler the better given that she was busier and could afford to take advantage of all that time she saved on preening.

“Such gorgeous hair,” she would help if instructed too though but supplied the materials that her Mistress used.

Returning to the main chamber, still in the nude save for the invisible collar she could not remove herself she perked up, obviously interested in that decision one way or another, her heart quickening in it's beat as it pounded against her chest in anticipation.

“You have Mistress?” Indeed she had and Daphnee listened to all that had been imparted to her, an excited flutter rushing through her chest as fingers moved against her sending jolts of electricity along her spine too as the sash had been applied to her naked body.

Tears glistened in her eyes but did not spill, tears of happiness. “I shall not disappoint you Mistress, it shall be done.” She could not wait to get out of her dorm seeing that things grew even more intense between the two over the weekend though one more night wasn't going to hurt, especially if she were here away from Karen for a portion of it at least.

She moaned softly at that touch to her breast, her mouth eagerly opening into that kiss as if in invitation to receive even more as she moaned again, louder now as a hand loosely settled on the hip of her Mistress.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next