View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 6:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters) 

Post Re: Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters)
In anticipation of the following moments Ania had the forethought to command either of them to fulfill an adequately demeaning task, allowing for the precious amethyst to kneel without permission to intervene in the given orders of her alluring companion, letting Rosalie approach and tend to the confines of her clothes which had her come closer than the more willing of the two who sought to gain the brunt of her attention.

Darker secrets of the past lingered in the back of her mind where these tentacles might've cut off their air supply, knowing fully well that she wasn't always gentle throughout her early days until someone special crossed paths with the huntress and made her realize the error in her ways.

"Oh yeah .. that feels nice." Ania purred softly under the loving ministrations of these silken feminine hands, sweeping along the formidable length which slowly hardened in her grasp as blood gushed into the growing member, swelling to a proudly erect stature within mere moments while pulsing vigorously amidst her fingers, quite eager to proceed and while Daphnee hadn't been drawn away the other girl wouldn't simply stand by the sidelines.

Her tentacle leash and collar beckoned Rosalie to kneel as well, right beside the other woman on the scene before pulling her closer to the exposed groin of their captor, her features barely an inch away from the bountiful expanse of her testes which were large enough to spill over the outskirts of her palms should she have tried to weigh the hefty orbs with both hands.

"Be a good girl and lick my balls clean." Both cock and balls were graced by the slightest gossamer film of moisture given the fact that Ania had departed from the ocean shortly before meeting up with them, referring to the cleaning procedure as the faint salty layer they were supposed to take care of though no matter how much they disliked their duties, they were obviously far from finished here and many more services had yet to come.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:23 am

She had entertained the thought briefly of using her tits though they weren't small they certainly could not compete with Ania's. But she had only managed a fleeting thought there before Rose was being drawn closer, her duties not too severe as of yet though she had not missed the expression of surprise there nor had she forgotten the scents she had been exposed to through that hypnosis of hers.

A part of her wondered how that would work on the alien though since it only worked on one sense at a time …

Not that she had any desire to escape.

She leaned forward using her tongue to trace against the salty appendage. She licked the side of it as her fingers pumped that length. If Rose complied with the command she would be close enough to whisper to her, not that she had expected not to be noticed since she had to stop licking for a moment.

“Can you generate sensations of touch?” She was still stroking that length and skimming fingers against Ania's folds. “How about pleasure that you experienced?”

What happened with that, if Rose ran with the distraction, if it was meant as a distraction at all, was left up to the other girl to decide though she showed that she was going to stay behind, possibly to dissuade pursuit if Rose did run. The willingness to stay would show Rose that she was the self sacrificing sort or that matters weren't so bad … it was sort of tough seeing that Rose had to work out all these details by herself. Her tongue returns to that stiff pole swirling about the head, her eyes cast upward as she did so.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:04 pm

It was almost enough to make her refuse. Though Rosalie had only been attacked a couple of times, none of those times she ever had to use her mouth in this way. The thought of it gave her a sickening feeling deep down. A slight tug on her neck from Ania's tentacle however, reminded her this could made much more unpleasant. She finally goes in, albeit with a disgusted look on her face and her eyes closed as if expecting a horrible taste, and gently licks at Ania's balls.

When Daphnee asks her if she can make Ania feel any pleasure with her abilities, Rosalie doesn't really answer but glances at her in a way to tell her to keep quiet about that. She didn't want Ania to know she had any kind of powers, especially since at the moment they only worked on other girls and had no affect on creatures like Ania.

Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:26 pm

Neither of them had been aware of her extraordinary senses and while her head dipped back into her neck, another tender groan parting her lush lavender colored lips while the entirety of the exotic beauty shuddered in appreciation of their combined efforts, none of their words had gone unnoticed, least of all the silence which followed then although the touch upon her mighty testes felt more than real, leading her to believe that Rosalie decided not to act on the suggestion of her friend.

She encountered particularly gifted students before, someone who sought to get rid off the huntress by putting her to sleep which, much to their misfortune, failed and merely served to enhance her experience in the clutches of the azure hermaphrodite.

Rosalie licked the soft tissue of her tremendous balls, emanating an intense warmth and she soon discovered the slight sea salt frosting there, washing over her taste buds and yet unlike any of her expectations the smell wasn't terrible nor musky, but rather along the lines of neutral whereas the taste had been mainly composed of the salty remnants from an earlier swim. Quite suddenly, however, she was being drawn forth by the tentacle around her neck, rubbing her face directly into these hefty orbs which graced her with the mild scent of the well endowed temptress, cleansing them in the process.

"Come on now, don't be shy." Ania purred teasingly when her eyes fell on the student, forcing her to indulge in the presence of her loins a little longer before gently maneuvering her to one side of her rigid phallus, extracting the swollen tip from Daphnee's marvellously talented mouth prior to positioning her on the other side.

"No more whispering about generating sensations, Daphnee. I haven't tried to deceive you and I expect a certain degree of courtesy in return." She spoke firmly, bending over ever so slightly in hopes of getting her point across while a mischievous smile splayed over her features. "I could take you down to my ship while you're completely out of it and keep you there for a while longer. I've got supplies for days and you'd be unable to leave without my permission."

Was she bluffing? Perhaps, but the twin pair of tentacles Ania maneuvered inbetween their legs weren't when they brushed up against the insides of their thighs, teasing with the prospect of things to come which would undoubtedly happen sooner rather than later should they try to avoid their inevitable fate. "Now .. make me cum and we'll talk about letting you leave here today."

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:27 pm

She dips her eyes at that look, the suggestion voiced but it was clear that Rose had her own thoughts about that. She felt bad, as if this had been her fault after all and was only trying to help and make it easier for her. She, after all had the experience to draw upon.

Her eyes flick up, a degree of worry behind their emerald hue. Vex had kept her for three long days once and while it would be an experience to see the ship she certainly did not have the luxury of time much longer than to be held somewhere for days given her duties as a Perfect.

That member had been drawn from her lips and it seemed that Ania wanted more attention from Rose despite her efforts to mitigate her involvement as much as possible.

“No I wasn't trying too … I was ...”
That wasn't her intention though what Rose choose to do was another matter. She fell silent, dipping her gaze back to the member realizing any sort of explanation could be misinterpreted. She doesn't even acknowledge going to the ship though thinking it was more rhetorical than anything.

After all Ania could do as she liked and she had determined long ago that she was going to stop pleading and begging. While she was often tortured at least she did not have to be so entertaining and many of the sadists would get bored of her. It was tough to say if if worked but she didn't get many return visits from the same sadists though she dreaded when Therion came back, the cursed collar that so often graced her neck a constant reminder that he would return though she stayed strong in that meeting.

Leaning forward she draws her tongue against the side of that member while a finger teases along Ania's labia slowly rubbing around it before affixing her finger to that slit rubbing up and down, quicker with each passing moment.

The tentacles a reminder of things to come.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:29 pm

It wasn't just that Rosalie was disgusted with having to use her mouth. She had no experience with pleasuring males or hermaphrodites like Ania. Perhaps more lessons were in order for her in the near future.

"It doesn't matter either way...I can only use it on humans." She had no way of knowing the inhibitors kept her sensory hypnosis from affecting other creatures like Ania. But she did suspect something wasn't right as her spells didn't last very long anymore.

Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 am

Nothing too rough had been the result of their actions, but Ania had hoped neither of them would be truly upset about getting caught in the middle of things and receiving a stern reminder of their position here.

"My sense of hearing is excellent." She smiled warmly while Daphnee confessed in a more or less indecisive manner, an appendage descending to her cheek where the silken tentacle brushed up against her cheek in tender caresses. "I'm not cruel, my dear. I promised you two wouldn't be harmed and I won't punish you for trying to break free .." Azure eyes diverted their attention to the green haired beauty kneeling by her side. ".. or trying to lessen the attention I give unto your lovely friend here."

Rosalie on the other hand revealed another interesting detail. "Are you saying your talent doesn't work or that you've never tried it on someone like me?"

Without allowing the student to speak up, however, the blue skinned huntress guided her closer to the throbbing shaft in their midst, letting her lips trace along the scalding warmth for the time being unless she chose to pursue the pleasure of the hermaphrodite on her own. "Stay focused on your task, Rosalie. I'm not nearly satisfied yet and I doubt you wish to stay here all day."

Under their loving ministrations Ania slowly unfastened their tentacle collars, granting them an extent of freedom or rather the illusion thereof for they were forced to remain until she'd given them permission to leave which wouldn't happen anytime soon. Given the attention bestowed unto more than the phallus before them she was swiftly getting closer to the desired state, moaning softly as she settled back and relaxed for the moment at least.

Raw liquid warmth boiled within her core as did the steady onrush of pleasure washing over her male and feminine portions, groaning lowly in approval of the two charming women at her feet while a strong pulse surged throughout her manhood, indicating her imminent orgasm as her leaking vaginal depths convulsed briefly, keeping the physical height at bay for the time being after tearing another heated gasp from her lips. "I'm going to cum soon."

A mischievous smile splayed over her features in spite of the great many sensations crashing down on her, eyeing the two of them with a sultry gaze. "Which one of you wants to get showered by my release?"

Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

Daphnee had loved praise. It had let her know that she was doing a good job though in this matter she had the situation explained to her as a tentacle caressed her cheek which stopped her from worrying to much about messing up.

Still details about Rose's secret hypnosis ability had been out and she felt bad about that seeing that she got signs from her friend that she was not enjoying this. Thus far she had the less sadistic types to deal with and could not appreciate when one showed up like she could and she had been lucky in that regard.

She had hoped that luck would continue to hold up even if she could not appreciate the fact that she was missing out on being boiled alive or worse.

Daphnee licked along her assigned side of the shaft then inserted a finger inside that sex pressing it in until it hit the knuckle. The Prefect went to work as her makeshift collar reascended afforded with more freedom of movement as she traced her finger inside those folds.

When the question had been poised to them and knowing that Rose was more than reluctant she reached up to the cock as she smelled traces of vanilla that she knew so well. Rose must have thought she was some sort of freak and the worse part was that she could not explain any of this to her either.

She nudged the shaft in her direction. “I'll take it.”

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Rosalie hadn't really thought badly of Daphnee from her behavior. She just figured it was to keep the monsters from being rough on her, which made sense Ania did warn Rosalie not to resist or try to run. What was happening was bad enough without making her angry.

The smell and taste were not as bad as Rosalie had anticipated, but still she wasn't showing as much enthusiasm as Daphnee was. She wasn't sure how to answer Ania's question, fearing she'd get sprayed no matter what she said. She lets out a quiet sigh of relief when Daphnee accepts it.

Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 pm

"Oh yeah, that's the spirit." Ania pulsed strongly beneath their advancing hands and tongues, that thick and juicy cock drawn toward Daphnee whereupon inner muscles convulsed violently around the intrusion of her finger which had drenched the invading digit in her sweet nectar, signalling the inevitable whereas her hefty testes churned in imminent release, squeezing the vanilla flavored essence of her loins through the single passage her molten cum could possibly take.

"Ohhhh!" Her head dipped back as the hermaphroditic beauty moaned out to the heavens above, her manhood swollen with the additional influx of seed that traversed the admirable length prior to bursting from the engorged crest, splashing onto the purple haired maiden in generous quantities. The initial explosion painted her features white in potent vanilla semen, hot and goopy spunk dripping from her face not entirely unlike molten ice cream before another heated surge sullied the valley of her perky breasts.

Several mind numbing eruptions later and the student had been completely drenched in her sticky release, cum clinging to her every exposed portion upon which Ania sighed in relief, her orgasm slowly fading into oblivion though that impressive length remained as rigid and virile as ever, beads of the precious liquid love bubbling up at the tip even now.

"Well done, you two." She exclaimed throughout delighted shudders, glancing down at the couple with half lidded eyes which happened to be riddled with bliss, smiling softly while the tentacles near their labia slowly traced over the slits of their bodies, teasing them with the slightest glimpse of the following minutes seeing how their first task had been completed.

However, the shifting of her hips positioned the dripping member before the lips of the neglected emerald vixen, the strong scent of sex and vanilla wafting through the air. "But I'm sure you'd love to lick the spoon now, wouldn't you, Rosalie?"

Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:28 pm

That familiar scent had hit her once again. She was smeared, her eyes closed as Ania makes a canvas out of her body. Wiping away the cum near her eyes she opens them, a soft moan escaped her lips as that tentacle tracked over her labia making it clear that this certainly was not over.

Thankfully they had been close to the ocean making clean up easier, especially with being naked.

Rosalie had not been among the few that had actual seen her scars, scars that had been concealed by those wrist guards and were now healed via the balm she received off of Vex so the accessories may have been seen as nothing but a fashion statement.

She glanced towards Rose to see how she was holding up in all this, obviously less concerned with what occurred to her. There had been another matter that she had considered but had been loathe to do so unless it had looked to her that Rose was having a bit of trouble.

Daphnee remained close by, her fingers still plunging and twisting through the very folds before her as she remained stationary otherwise, her eyes flicked up to Ania as if she had been looking for guidance. She was already feeling bad enough with Rose drawn into this and that she had given up her hypnosis secret too. She became a little more cautious though just as daring it seemed as far as taking what command of the situation she could.

Her hand twisted occasionally as her fingers continued to press into those folds before her.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:57 am

Aside from a drop or two, Rosalie didn't get any of Ania seed on her body. The smell was quite strong, like vanilla extract. For a brief moment,she almost let herself indulge in the scent. When Ania brings her length more towards her and asks her to lick off what was left, she gulps looking up at it. She simply stares in disgust at first, but knowing things could get much worse if she didn't comply, Rosalie slowly in and hesitantly licks along Ania's shaft. She still shows little enthusiasm and does it rather slowly.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:34 am

Daphnee had been showered in the essence of her loins while the friend she sought to protect tended to the rock hard length of their captor, an undeniably fitting image whose beauty couldn't be denied as her azure eyes fell on Rosalie, smiling mischievously while watching the student work, teasing her further with words alone. "I like to think you're working on my member rather slowly because you're enjoying yourself greatly."

She chuckled lowly in growing amusement, purring softly under the more or less restrained ministrations which delivered pleasure regardless of her reluctance, eliciting an enticed gasp from her lips. "But please, take your time. I'm in no hurry to leave here today."

A lost lamb looking for guidance resided by her side, puncturing the velvety depths of the exotic beauty all along. "A little eager, are we?" Her tentacles on the other hand slowly usurped the wrists of the flawless amethyst tending to her feminine wares, extracting her fingers from the chalice of her body before drawing her arms above her head, extending them to full length while allowing Daphnee to remain in a kneeling posture prior to tying them together, leaving them suspended in the air.

Nothing indicated any disapproval in either tone or overall attitude, simply withdrawing the tentacle from her nether lips and collecting some of the spilled semen with the smooth tip before returning to her flower, angling itself against the entrance. "Allow me to give you something in return for your extraordinary devotion."

Ania pushed in without further ado, gently thrusting into her body from below before returning the brunt of her attention to Rosalie, leaving the purple haired woman to deal with the onrush of pleasure pulsing through her loins.

She had other plans with the emerald vixen, altering the composition of her cum which had been enhanced with a potent aphrodisiac before allowing another bubble of seed to appear at the tip, seemingly the same as anything else she'd lapped up already before guiding her to the newfound drug which immediately seeped into the surface of her tongue and spread throughout the remainder of her body.

"Doesn't taste too bad, does it?" Vanilla fragrance washed over her taste buds whereas pure lust began to build at her core, a certain longing for sexual pleasure which appeared out of nowhere, perhaps even fooling the student into thinking that she secretly loved servicing the alien female whose eyes never abandoned her. "Why don't you decide how we proceed, my dear Rosalie?"

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:25 am

It was an automatic reaction ever since her first day here on the beach with Dolom. A spike of fear as she was restrained, that increase in her heartbeat as her hands were drawn away and lifted up over her head.

Cum drenched on her making her bosom rise up higher, the traces of fear never vanish completely though dull considerably as her conscious mind assess the situation that she's in. Even when Vera restrained her there was this automatic twinge of fear given that her mind had been conditioned to associate bondage with pain.

That was not always the case now. Her fellow student was trying to ween he off that belief after all those this was taking time and would meet with set backs should she ever have another bad encounter with bondage again but for the past few weeks she hadn't had a real bad one. Her time with Vex probably the last big one though that whole matter was still a bit confusing in many ways.

Feeling the trace of a tentacle against her sex she gasps unable to answer the question that had been placed before her in any fashion though as she is penetrated she tightens against the tentacle, a cry leaving her lips as her hips squirm inviting it to go even deeper as she let's out a moan as her eyes flutter closed.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 am

Rosalie responded to Ania's comment by picking up the pace more, just wanting to finish quickly. She didn't want it to look like she wanted any part of this, though that didn't seem to matter to Ania. 'Oh god, there's more?' She thought seeing more of that seed seep out from the tip before licking that up as well, unaware that Ania had added an aphrodisiac to it. Almost immediately, Rosalie could feel the affect; she felt a burning sensation deep inside and that cock suddenly looked more enticing to her. However, she was unwilling to simply give in and tries looking away, trying to resist the drug by not looking at Ania. "You did something to me just now, didn't you?" Her voice sounded shaky, trying to sound strong but it was clearly wavering.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next