View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters) 

Post Re: Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters)
"Ohhhh!" Rosalie felt marvellously tight and another orgasm struck the three of them seemingly all at once, rewarding the student in her grasp with an onrush of blissful liquid warmth shooting forth straight into her bowels. Her belly bulged in the following moments, filled to capacity in the tidal waves of spunk flooding her entirety before Ania extracted herself, gushes of alien seed pouring onto the beach below until her physical height finally died down, leaving a sizeable pool of bodily fluids behind.

Unfortunately the student slackened, signalling her lack of strength whereupon their lips came apart, allowing her to suck in much needed lungfuls of air. "D'aww. You're already spent, that's unfortunate. I was hoping to keep you around for a little while longer."

Her eyes cast themselves unto Daphnee, tearing the tentacle from her loins though the appendage had been coated in slick juices and molten cum, casually skimming along the restrained girl. "Perhaps neither of you is worthy of being a good girl."

She smiled lewdly, however, not quite finished yet in what might be their final round together before either of them passed out. They were both heaved into the air, drawn closer as Ania spun around and walked toward the shore. "We'll head for the shallow water."

All the while their needs would be neglected, aphrodisiac burning through their loins with an incredible desire for more, the temperature around them rising with every passing moment given the sheer lust pulsing through their veins. Soon they were placed down in the timid waves, the water not much higher than their lower waists as the two were forced to kneel before the alien huntress. Even Daphnee's restraints came undone then, granting her freedom of movement once more. "I have another proposition to make for you two because I fear that Rosalie might be unable to get back to the campus on her own if I keep ravishing you."

Ania might've been playful, but she wasn't cruel. Naturally other hazards awaited them on the way back, but they would be safer with at least a semblance of energy left within them. "I'll flush the aphrodisiac from your bodies with another injection, but only if you two service me once more with your breasts and mouths until I cum. When you're done you'll be free to leave and escape the pleasant torment I've forced you to endure."

"Deal?" Already her twin phalli melted into one tremendous cock, measuring at least three and a half inches in girth and over twelve in length, more than enough for the two of them to take care of together.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:21 pm

'I''M AHHH NOT!!!” The tentacle felt good but she knew from experience that she could feel better. The drug was washing through spurning her on in her eagerness, not that she was any stranger to spending hours, even days at this, with coherency that time was a mere fraction of that but was still a healthy slice of time.

She came quick and often but endurance had been something that she had been trained and conditioned for. Bit by bit her time of coherency had been increasing though.

The attention she received had not been what she had been looking for as that tentacle drew away from her core. Her heartbeat increased, and while the drug had eaten at some of her stamina replacing it with a strong desire to cum again and again the intense feeling of cumming eating at that resolve.
Denied though she was near in tears again fighting with herself, the drug, that need though soon they were all underway to the short distance of the shallows. It had not occurred to her why Ania relayed that they were going to the shallows not thinking upon Rosalie's phobia but turning her focus on how to be good and loosing that battle in her mind.

With her hands releases she had to fight the urge to grab, to touch. That got her into trouble before and so she bunched her hands into fists. But, but … she felt herself burning up despite the water about her. She nodded her consent to this, already reaching out to the monstrous member. Even with the assistance of the water it was heavy and required both hands. She though how best to tackle this and came up with an idea.

“Rosalie, take the tip,” she figured that she was not going to be able to hold the entirety of that member up and even let go of that firmness as she moved closer to the base. “Ready?” Rosalie was probably going to have to get wet. She glanced back over her shoulder at her friend.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 pm

As she was allowed to rest, Rosalie felt some of her strength return to her, though certainly not enough to go at the same pace she had been a little while ago. The cool water seems to reinvigorate her as she hears Ania's proposition. She still had that drug keeping her aroused, so she found herself open towards this than she was at the start. Stepping over beside Daphnee, she presses her breasts on either side of that shaft and leans down licking at the head, tasting the mixture of her own cum and Ania's.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Both of them had gotten to work on the hot and engorged leviathan between her legs and while keeping either of them around any longer sounded more than appealing, certainly Daphnee simply wanted to experience more under the effect of the drug and not demean herself by offering her body to the lecherous hermaphrodite before them. She didn't truly mean to subject herself to more in the slightest, lewd thoughts weaved in the intense need burning through their nether lips quite possibly compelled her to think that way.

"Good, that's the spirit .." Ania groaned softly beneath the combined efforts of breasts and tongue, eyeing Rosalie eagerly before nodding toward her friend, silently demanding that the beautiful amethyst better partake of the performance.

"I cannot bear watching you suffer forever, let me at least take off the edge while you're getting me off." Seeing them compliant like that allowed for two tentacles to dip beneath the waves and slowly breach the sacred gates of their vaginal depths, pushing deep into their neglected holes where they squirmed and twisted, spiralling eagerly into their clinging folds with each and every breathtaking thrust, mildly striking their sweet spots with every intrusion.

Another orgasm would certainly be theirs before long and the huntress hoped to conclude their encounter with another shared release, having all three of them cum at once although Ania wasn't quite there yet and would allow them to worship that prodigious cock.

She smiled warmly then, wondering whether or not they would indulge in each other throughout the remainder of their stay if given permission to give themselves wholly unto their undying arousal. "You're allowed to touch yourselves if you really want to. I won't punish you for having a little bit of extra fun on the final stretch of our agreement."

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 pm

“T-Thank you!” She gasped. Eyes firing open as that tentacle moved within her excited folds. She left the tip though, he hand sliding down that impressive length as she invoked her idea. Touching herself wouldn't have quenched the ache she felt though had she remained where she had been chances were she would have cave into Rosalie's touch if it came or if relief had been denied her completely. If her arousal continued to grow she may have even initiated that contact.

A little more then half way to the alien she dipped beneath the water after taking a gulp; her initial thought was to clung to the under side of that cock and using her entire body to drag along it with her feet planted on the balls but her weight in addition was just too much for it to work the shaft sinking too much forcing her to release her hold and resurface.

A gasping breath followed, the additional warmth searing through that passage made her feel so good as she moved to the base and submerged again.

She could hold her breath for about two minutes at a time and it was likely she was going to need a little help from Ania unless she didn't mind all the stop and go though the water was only about waste deep sitting as she intended would keep her head beneath the water. At least if her earlier plan had worked she could have kept her head above water to either side of that massive member.

Sitting down near Ania a hand lifted up to brush the underside of that impressive member her other teasing fingers against her labia. Her feet rubbing against those testes. She was uncertain how her tongue would feel underwater as she craned her neck back dragging it against that member tasting the exuberant amount of salt in the water as she applied it, the occasional bubbles rising to the surface as she moaned at the attention she received.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:53 pm

Rosalie lets out a muffled cry before taking her mouth away from Ania. Feeling that overwhelming pleasure from being filled again was causing her strength to wane. Her legs shake as she struggles just to stay up. "Please...I-I can't..." As much as she seemed to be enjoying it, Rosalie did not seem to have it in her to take on another orgasm and continue pleasuring Ania at the same time. Ania would have to make a decision whether to let her finish the task or pleasure her.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Daphnee rarely ceased to impress in the past and nowadays followed the same admirable pattern, flourishing under the aphrodisiac with newfound creativity although crossing off the various hindering technicalities had taken her more than one attempt to get things right, all the while providing the huntress with ideas for the next time they meet should that fateful day be desired or ever destined to occur.

It was an odd sensation. She didn't recall ever receiving anything akin to a footjob before and even less directed at her swollen testes rather than anything else for these tremendous orbs were quite susceptible to the slightest mishap, but sounds of approval spilled forth nonetheless in the following moments though naturally they would be perceived differently from below the waves.

Her tail occasionally whipped back and forth across the surface of the sea in ravishing delight, having a hard time collecting herself at least slightly as that tentacle extracted itself from Rosalie and merely hovered below her tingling nether lips, forcing her need to simply build and build once more. "Do you want to cum again or would you rather go on unfulfilled for the remainder of our session?"

Ania spoke knowingly, less playful than before due to her awareness of the potent drug, moaning deeply in the pleasure received by the submersed vixen. "I .. Ohhh, heavens .. I could arrange to have you carried back to the campus if you're afraid that your body will simply collapse before we're done here."

A tentacle dashed along her cheek, caressing the weakened student gently. "You know very well that I keep my word." They weren't tormented nor were they forced to march into deep water, showing at least a semblance of care for their well being.

"The choice is yours." Already the orgasm of their captor was building up and the intrusive tendril returned to Rosalie as to show her that accepting it wouldn't harm anyone, swirling along the puffed up petals of her flower which yearned for the attention of that appendage while another buried within Daphnee suddenly slowed down in an effort to time their collective height perfectly.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Sound was funny beneath the waves at least those sounds above the waves. She took delight in those moans when they occurred though she had been granted the most freedom with Ania thus far she kept trying to be inventive whenever they encountered one another.

Encouragement or not she could not really say here though for a refreshing change she hadn't spent an evening being abused. Her pleasant encounters had been rare so she would have liked to encourage them above the others.

Afterward she would worry about how she project herself since Rosalie was here and unlike most times she was not alone. But with the aphrodisiac coursing through her veins she could not help but think lewdly of her friend pushed all the more closer into doing something with her. The thought had entered her mind about granting Ania a show -

She burst above the water gasping for breath. She had held it longer than expected though as a ventriloquist her lung control was stronger. Still she could never hold her breath for long. She gasped, drew in a deep breath and submerged again getting back to work, the bubbles soon rising again as her slick passage closes around that tentacle as she cries out in passion, her juices coating it with her essence as she pants wildly.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:34 pm

"I..can't do this...and take pleasure all at once...not right now." Rosalie's stamina was simply too low for that. She could only concentrate on one thing at a time. And while having one more orgasm sounded very tempting, she wouldn't be able to do her part with Daphnee in pleasuring Ania. She had been lucky to avoid contact with any other creatures save for Myra as long as she had, and she hadn't been targeted as frequently. But this also meant she hadn't had the chance to build up stamina, and would likely tire out like this every time unless that changed.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 pm

"Very well." Whether for the sake of prolonging her torment or mercy in the sense that Rosalie would actually manage to stay on her feet by the end of their lovemaking, Ania decided to withdraw the appendage tending to her loins, instead pulling her closer to the tip of that massive member. "You may assist Daphnee in making me cum, but remember that I won't flush the aphrodisiac out of you two until you achieve that."

Aphrodisiac flowed throughout her neglected nethers, burning her up with heat and arousal, but that fate appeared to be desired and the hermaphrodite in their midst wasn't going to ease that tension for the time being.

Before long, however, lukish liquid warmth had been searing through the expanse of her formidable testes which churned and tightened in an imminent release, signalling to the submersed amethyst how close the huntress had gotten to another climax whereas Rosalie would feel the strongly throbbing phallus ready to blow at any moment.

Daphnee would undoubtedly feel the heightened attention bestowed unto her loins. Repeatedly drilling into her depths had been the tentacle which graced the most sensitive patch of nerves hidden amidst these enchanting folds, all the while causing the water to ripple in her passing given the sheer intensity and pace of the stimulation the student was forced to endure in the following moments, eager to prolong her suffering or even make her orgasm once more.

"Ohhh yeah!" Ania lost herself in the abyss of pleasure and allowed for thick vanilla cream to shower Rosalie in an explosive onrush of delicious spunk before guiding the impressive length of her manhood elsewhere, shooting the immense load concealed within her male assets straight into the ocean. Far more than either of them could swallow had been dumped into the sea in lavish jets of hot and potent semen, seemingly painting the water itself white in overwhelming amounts of jizz.

Only when the flow slowed to a mere crawl were the two of them released fully. Daphnee was hauled back to the surface before twin appendages grace their lips with another liquid drug, seeping into their skin faster than they could hope to smack their lips which gradually relieved them of the undying fires invigorating their bodies, at last ending the excruciating torment of ceaseless lust pulsing through their veins.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 pm

She needed air. Unaware of what was being discussed in the world above she had only been aware that the two had been speaking to one another about something. What had prevented her from grabbing another quick breath had been the throbbing pulse in those balls that indicated that she was close and she sped up a little, her fingers pressing inside her as he stroked down that phalli with a hand trying to keep it together as the tentacle pressed inside her.

Daphnee tried to contain her moans, to hold on to her oxygen a little longer then she feels the gush passing beneath her feet and beyond her stroking hand.

Soon she had been hauled up, gasping for breath casting a glance to Rosalie she sees all that cum in the water there, some avoided but by the sheer volume alone she was still caught up with it.

Feed an antidote to the aphrodisiac the burning sensation begins to subside. Her dose was bigger so it takes her a few seconds longer during which she stands closer to Ania pumping her fingers in and out of her body.

“Sorry, I would have warned you but with the earlier mess I just assumed you know,”
she smiles at her friend, her fingers slowing as that aphrodisiac dilutes though extracting before long unless Ania makes her continue.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Rosalie simply nodded in answer and continues using her breasts and mouth on the upper portion of Ania's phallus. It was hard to ignore her body's own needs, but if she didn't do this, who knew how much longer she would be kept in her aroused state. When Ania eventually does cum from hers and Daphnee's work, quite a bit of it shot into her mouth before she managed to pull away, getting sprayed on ever part of her body that wasn't underwater.

Lowering down onto her knees, Rosalie feels the effects of the aphrodisiac fade away, allowing her to think more clearly for the first time since this whole episode started. The feeling of intense pleasure replaced by disgust and humiliation at what she had been doing, and so eagerly too.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Teased and played with Ania gasped softly in the aftermaths of another orgasm, the remainder of vanilla seed slowly extracted from her loins through inner muscle contractions which were invoked through the loving ministrations of the violet gemstone kneeling before her, leaving her fingers sliding in and out of the chalice of her body until the very end. In spite of being fuelled by lust even now the huntress smiled contently, gathering up some of that seed.

"I have to admit that look suits you a lot." Her tentacle gently brushed along a cum stained cheek, harvesting a minor dollop of cum which had been offered to Daphnee unless for some reason the young woman refused to consume the precious treat in which case it would wind up being smeared into Rosalie's lush locks, making the student even more of a mess.

The same tendril proceeded to pat her on the head, knowing fully well that realisation would've been kicking in by now and that the same defiant attitude would soon return. "Now, now, don't be mad at me. You got exactly what you asked for, nothing more, but I can't deny that you were a whole lot of fun to play with, my dear Rosalie."

She straightened up shortly after and guided the lovely pair onto their feet, that intimidating phallus throbbing with sheer delight which hadn't wilted any ever since they finished the promised service, indicating that the blue skinned hermaphrodite had been ready to proceed whenever possible though Ania spoke up before they got any ideas. "However, I am a woman of my word. You're free to leave, you two. Steer clear of this portion of the beach and you might not run into me again, but of course I can't promise you anything."

Unless they had anything more to say then and there, the two of them were accompanied back to the shore due to the fact that the pitch black overcoat of their captor resided there amongst their own garments, casually slipped back onto the voluptuous predator in their midst without hesitation which signalled the end of their torment here. She waited and watched near the boulder defiled by the fruit of her loins until they were fully dressed, quite disappointed to see them leave judging by the persistent bulge in her attire.

Alas, the sunlight made any further lovemaking inadequate either way and would merely add discomfort to what could be considered divine pleasures of the flesh, but perhaps someday Ania would chance upon either of the beautiful gems once again.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:26 pm

Accepting the vanilla flavored cum she continues to touch and caress even as the aphrodisiac has clearly been dismissed from her veins. Perhaps she might have said something if Rosalie wasn't present though she had considered this portion of the island.

She was afraid of displaying too much, she was a Prefect after all and had to represent the students on a different level though the powers that be probably did not mind her reactions so much and probably wouldn’t mind if there had been other students that had taken to performing like her when it was allowed.

“I got too much to explore on this side of the island,”
going back to their initial meeting and why it happened this area had already been checked off that day though how Ania took that was another matter. She did not say much though as if she had been holding back.

After dressing her shirt felt a bit tighter, though there was no surprise there though since she couldn't speak of her attacks she had turned to Rosalie. Ania could probably figure out matters easy enough seeing how she had freed her of the collar temporarily.

“This never happened,”
it was not out of shame that she said this though and technically she could not even explain what she meant by 'this' but it would help out in the future so she wouldn't be pressed for answers here.

It was still a ways back to the campus from here and she glanced at the cliff. “Alright, let's get going it will take us a little time to get back and I'm on duty tonight.”

Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm

"You're still denying you gave me something that made me act this way?" Rosalie was sure Ania had used some sort of aphrodisiac. She never would've acted the way she had towards her captor. She didn't bother waiting for Ania to answer as she was sure the answer would be no, just like before. Once she rinsed herself off and was brought back to shore, she quickly dresses and follows Daphnee to the campus. "I wish it were truly that easy to forget. Wait, what do you mean you're on duty?"

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next