View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:22 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters) 

Post Re: Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters)
She had known about the aphrodisiac now that it had been used against her as well and there was no refuting it's existence. She had not said anything though in a bit of a bind. Rosalie seemed angry and reflected how she herself had been much of her first year here.

If she were attacked by rougher monsters then she supposed she could appreciate the tamer ones more but as they moved on she was thankful in the change of subject since she did not have to be so careful about what was discussed.

“Oh, Prefect duty tonight.”
It was tiring work and placed her more at risk with the guests at times but she had come to the term that she could not stop them when they occurred and while she knew her dorm wasn't safe in have proved to be a safe zone thus far and she took solace in it, at least until someone shattered her spirits by turning a “safe” area unsafe.

She knew that Ania had good hearing though just how good she would find out if Ania saw it as an invitation of sorts. She had wanted to speak to her and this was perhaps easier then coming all the way back out here.

“Tomorrow evening is a bit boring though, taking books off of the bookshelves to be rebound. That fifth floor is a bit spooky though so I'm just going to focus on all the books on the list from the fourth floor down and let the staff deal with the stuff up there. Never go up to the fifth floor though,”
she warns recalling that there had been something up there once though she doubted it remained there there was no senses in risking it. She obviously went back there more than once in fact and begun going through life not being as afraid as she once was, after all Vex let it slip. He inferred that they could not kill her and that was something at least ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 pm

"Oh, I didn't know you had that position. Yeah I've heard it's not an easy job to do. If I wasn't captain of my soccer team already, I might've considered that as well." Considered, but actually going for that position she wasn't sure about. At least as team captain, she not only got to do what she loved, but could help others, like Rhaine.

Once they reach the campus, the girls to their separate ways with Rosalie going right to the shower to clean herself better...

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 pm

“That's right I haven't seen you since I got it and it's obvious that you didn't see me or recolonize me with the blue sash. It's a lot of hard work and I don't have much time between that and school work to practice my ventriloquism at least not for lengthy periods or long enough to work on new material but it's still coming along. I've even worked a bit with learning sound effects but those aren't coming along so great.

“With ventriloquism you learn to speak with the stomach and there are sounds you can't make. When you've practiced a bit you can fool listeners with different sounds that are similar though so the early goings of ventriloquism are tough but … well I'd like to think I have a moderate skill level, though I've been told I'm pretty good.”

Of course she couldn't come out and say that Archane and Ania mentioned that since she hadn't performed much in front of students, not since the talent show last year.

She had chosen the role of Prefect to better serve her Mistress, to feel more useful though she had never been pressured into it and the task was of her own choosing. She recounts the one game she had been dragged off to see by Karen who promptly ditched her, She was so skittish then, so afraid of every shadow or rather what lurked in them. That was the day she had met Ishtar too and the girls brought up the talent show they had been considering.

Well, tomorrow night she would see if Ania heard her and interpreted things … library, evening, fourth floor perhaps or any other, she gave a broad enough location though the fourth floor was fairly deserted and the fifth floor was dead. She'd have to see, otherwise she would have to come out this way once more.

Back at the campus she nods at Rosalie before they split up. “Well, I'll see you later I have to start getting ready for tonight, dressed and what not not to mention a shower.” The reasons obvious but she spoke not a word of the attack seeing that she could not. She smiled though braking off to her new, albeit larger dorm.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:32 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8