View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters) 

Post Re: Lost and Found(Open to students and monsters)
Surprisingly both of them began to push back into her impassioned advances and considering that Ania never failed to deliver the mighty huntress suddenly plunged forth into their heated folds with greater ferocity, elevating the pace of their previously calm and collected union to something they surely wouldn't forget anytime soon.

"Mmm .. You're loving it, aren't you?" She groaned out while pistoning back and forth into their lust driven bodies, her powerful pelvis smacking lewdly into their hips which filled the premises with the ardent slapping sound of their joining. Having eaten them out at some point in time allowed for the blue skinned hermaphrodite to crush down on their most sensitive portions, knowing when and where to strike as she inflamed their loins with raw undiluted pleasure.

"Goodness, you two are tight." Velvety depths massage the entirety of her twin members although forcing them into submission wasn't enough to satisfy her other needs, but rather fuelled them for Ania wanted to see them twitch and quiver with sheer delight. Her hips spiraled against the two beautiful women at her disposal while one of her many tentacles slithered inbetween them, pressing past the marvellous wall of flesh provided by their ample breasts.

It surfaced amidst their combined cleavage, rubbing back and forth along the tender valley of pillowy flesh which enhanced their lovemaking with the slightest friction. However, spreading a gossamer film of moisture in her passing time and time again had another effect entirely. Liquid warmth traced over their chest and turned out to be more of the vile aphrodisiac, teasingly adding another small dose of the potent substance to their existing sexual desperation.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 am

“YES! OH GAWD! AMAZING!” She answered as she hoisted herself back and forth against those grinding hips as best as she could. Her hand still at the back of Rosalie's head as her legs still entwined about her hips tightening just as her passage was, a trickle of warmth within her causing a squelching sound with each press of their bodies.

Fingers tentatively go to the curve of Rosalie's breast though she feels the tentacle making it's way along until it pops free. She had nearly given in to that mild aphrodisiac in setting her lips to Rosalie’s though it provides a distraction.

Her tongue licks at the squirming member finding it wet and – her tongue begins to tingle as warmth begins to spread through her, her heated gaze looking up at Rosalie, focusing on those lips before leaning in to consume them with her own, a hand dropping from her breast to dash against the tentacle pimping along a portion of it.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 am

Rosalie returns the kiss noting Daphnee was far too aroused to let her usual tastes hold her back. Rosalie still hadn't given up on men herself, but had become more open minded when it came to other women.

She tries moving her hips in rhythm with Ania's thrust, feeling her cock push deep inside her. As long as she was in this lustful state of mind and had energy, she wasn't about to refuse whatever Ania wanted to do.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Unrestrained delight unfolded before her when their lips met in an endearing gesture of mutual fondness, giving themselves wholly unto the aphrodisiac which seared through their veins like wildfire, rapidly paving the way for submission with their erotic performance. They were defeated and even the more defiant of the two indulged in the richness of her alluring partner, sampling the sensual frames of her lips without offering up even the slightest semblance of resistance.

Ania had been preoccupied with their silken walls and seeing to the fulfillment of their every desire, recoiling from their quivering depths only to slam these twin members back inside, meeting their hips with vigorous force. Further droplets of the drug were coaxed from the leaking tentacle and were subsequently absorbed by Daphnee in greater amounts than her friend suffered given the effects of gravity alone, but the emerald beauty wouldn't be without an appropriate measure of attention.

Another smooth appendage suddenly embraced Rosalie and her exquisite rump, teasingly sweeping over the expanse of her lovely bottom before swirling against the puckered entrance discovered there, gently nudging her backdoor in almost sheepish advances and she would find that much to her misfortune the tendril was covered in the same liquid drug. Without further delay it plunged deep into her rectum, letting her body bask in the resulting onrush of sensations.

"I hope you're ready to be filled." Her heavy testes bashed into the lower placed gemstone, swollen and taut tissue which churned the accumulated molten semen with every passing moment, reminding Daphnee of the generous contribution they were going to receive before long. Already the distinct throbbing pulsated strongly throughout their narrow passages, signalling an imminent release.

"Ohhh! Here it comes!" Swiftly the pace intensified, urgent in the penetration of their nether lips which merely enhanced the sublime friction setting their loins ablaze, the gradual swell of her manhood indicating the build up of alien seed within.

"Ahhhh!" Hot spunk blasted forth into the two lovely attendees whereas her head dipped back into her neck, flooding their bowels without relent in an intense orgasm which had her thrusts slowing though never stopping completely, each and every deep and thorough descent summoning forth more of the savory fluid until Ania hilted herself inside them, allowing for the marvellous warmth to pour forth into their divine tightness until she had nothing more to give.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 pm

“SO … AHHH … HOT!” By courtesy of the lower position alone she was getting the worse of it feeling the droplets of the aphrodisiac dashing against her skin as her chest flared.

Each beat of her hard send a dull ping through her tight nipples that could get no harder then they were as they pressed up against Rosalie's. The liquid had even coursed through that hand and in that moment she seemed to be someone else. There were the cookies and the stuff Vera had used and now this eroding her will as her lips return to that mouth, her hold tightening against the back of her head as that slurping sound rang out, her holes filled she feels that throb just knowing what it would bring but prior to that gush of warmth her narrow passage clamps down even tighter as a muffled moan empties in Rosalie's mouth as her tongue sweeps inside against her own.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 am

Rosalie hadn't been taken yet. Ania would've noticed this right away as it was much tighter than her sex. She cries out in both pain and pleasure feeling both places now filled by those appendages. The drug didn't make the pain leave her completely, but it did make it more tolerable for Rosalie, to the point where it was causing her even greater arousal.

Feeling Ania release her seed deep inside her body, Rosalie moans out as both holes squeeze in response and causing her to climax as well. Her moan is muffled when Daphnee again kisses her and returns it with equal passion as both women are ravaged at once.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 am

Hot and thick surges of spunk flooded their bowels in the following moments, pouring forth in the relentless pulsations of the twin members buried inside them, swelling their bellies given the supreme patronage the huntress bathed them in. They were truly irresistable, linking their lips in utter indulgence of the lust inducing drug which reigned over their actions, making Ania wonder whether leaving them in such a state would be such a bad idea.

The two of them could probably tend to their needs easily enough and while the wanton huntress deduced that they weren't lovers by observing them earlier, they certainly weren't feigning their mutual fondness either. She didn't mean to catch anyone today anyway, thus departing from the scene might not be terribly unforgivable, but the tingling in her loins compelled her to stay for the time being.

Several long and deep thrusts rocked their bodies and mind before the ravenous predator extracted herself from these sweet and clinging inner muscles beneath the haze of a lewd and slick squelching sound, allowing the goopy essence of her testes to spill freely from their quivering flowers. Swiftly the aphrodisiac ladened tentacles withdrew from the loving couple, leaving them without any stimulation save for what they themselves created.

"Mmm .." Ania purred softly as she encircled the two, one of her many appendages skimming along Daphnee's thighs only to switch over at their midsection and teasingly fondle Rosalie's breast, making them aware of her movements while they were caught with more pressing matters. She halted at the other end of the flat boulder, either strong and virile shaft fully erect and leaking the mixture of their combined juices onto their colorful locks, seizing Rosalie by a shock of hair before gently breaking the seal of their lips. "Now what should I do with you next?"

Another dashed to her chin, rubbing against the skin there. "You wanted me to leave, didn't you, Rosalie?" She smiled mischievously, knowing that the drug wouldn't stop working for quite some time. "Why don't we settle for one more round of whatever you want to do, hm? Wouldn't you love to see me leave so that you two may be alone?"

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 pm

She burned with the desire that the drug brought to her, her chalice spilling out some of the accumulated seed that had been deposited within her. A tingle shivering up her spine given the touch that cascaded over her thigh only to have Rosalie pulled away from her.

There were words there. It was hard to focus on the exchange especially since little had been directed her way.

She lay there in a puddle of cum, her heated chest rising and falling she then reached upward either involving herself in the conversation or letting that drug take over. Both her hands, one seize each of those duo cocks and begins pumping her hands over each fast on one, slow on the other then switching the pace of her hands as she looks up hungry for more attention.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:51 pm

For a very brief moment, Rosalie was about to nod to Ania's question. It was only because of the aphrodisiac that she seemed so willing to allow this creature to take her. But that glimmer of clarity quickly vanished as lust again clouds her better judgement. Her body was aching with need, just like Daphnee's was. "Please...don't stop..." She eventually answers. She had nothing specific in mind to continue on to, Rosalie just simply didn't want to stop until she was completely exhausted.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm

"Very well, I will give you exactly what you want." Rosalie had been the recipient of another mischievous smile before these lascivious eyes descended to the young woman trapped below her weight, causing her lewd and amused expression to heighten in intensity. "You're such a naughty girl, Daphnee, always eager to have more even when you're not spoken to."

Suddenly tentacles lashed out at their limbs and coiled around both wrists and ankles before seperating the two luscious women, the completely stuffed amethyst guided to her knees whereas the emerald vixen had been heaved off the rock entirely, hovering in the air before the visibly excited hermaphrodite. Another appendage casually brushed along the valley of her cleavage, teasing Rosalie further. "But Rosalie here knows how to behave and only good girls like her get to cum today."

Evidently the rules changed albeit temporarily since their most recent encounter and Ania was going to play around with them for a while longer, establishing further boundaries along the way which rewarded one and punished the other. Daphnee would have to endure the stick while Rosalie received the sweet, juicy carrot. "I'll have you watch your friend bounce on my lap while you get to think about adjusting your behaviour."

Daphnee would feel her arms pulled behind her back, restrained for the time being while her legs are spread apart and her nether lips teased by an intruding tendril, sawing back and forth along the dripping slit of her body without ever actually pushing inside, tormenting the student for the drug in her system demanded far more attention than that.

Rosalie on the other hand had been impaled on the twin poles below, vaginal depths and rump filled to capacity by spires of pulsing meat, gently lowered to the very root of her manhood while her captor purred softly in ever growing delight. "My, aren't you a cutie?"

Her hands were released shortly after, allowing them to fall onto the shoulders of the alien huntress for additional support while her legs are draped around the marvellous hips of the blue skinned temptress, completing their sensual union.

"Oh, we're gonna have lots of fun together, I can tell." A tender touch traced along the outskirts of her perky breasts, luring the woman in further before speaking up once more. "Go on then, my dear, do what you'd love to do the most .. Show Daphnee what she's missing out on."

It was only fair ..

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Hauled to her knees the burning of the drug, that tightens her breasts as she heaves for air, cum still dripping out of her she has no choice but to obey though her initiative had not been rewarded this time. She fights against that urge to beg as the drug burns through her fueling that need.

“I'll, I'll be good ...”
she gasps out watching on in longing.

Torture was something she had been use to, that need utter torture she finds herself getting jealous, envious of Rosalie at what she had been bestowed, even though none of this is her fault. Envious at how easy she has had it thus far as far as she had been aware. No dark dungeons for her on days without end or wild escapades fleeing through darkened caves or even a mile above the island in the frigid coldness at such impressive altitudes.

Hungrily she watch, fighting the swirl of emotions that coursed through her brain then. Restrained she was stimulated by that tendril that fanned about puffy drooling neither lips, she continuously shifts and squirms, even uselessly works at her restraints to get free to tend to the burning need that rushes through her sweltering core.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Rosalie lets out a long moan as she's lowered onto Ania's shaft, making sure it went as deep inside her as it possibly could. Once her arms were freed, she starts moving her hips up and down making her breasts bounce with her. She felt that sickening feeling again as she has yet another flash of clarity. But it wasn't enough to deter her. She was far too aroused and didn't have the strength to put up a fight. She starts to move herself faster, leaning down to hold herself onto her arms more for better balance. It seemed as though Rosalie was trying to get that appendage to hit that one sweet spot deep inside her, but couldn't quite find it.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Daphnee had the misfortune of being mostly ignored, deliberately neglected despite the blazing fires of arousal stirring within her loins and solely the tentacle rocking back and forth mercilessly eased the pressure in the slightest, never enough to truly make a difference while inflaming her needs even further. Her plea unanswered and her body riddled with hunger the student had been cast into the purgatory of her hips without an end in sight, relentlessly teased until her will threatened to crack.

But before she begged Ania plunged the tentacle inside her yearning folds, penetrating the purple gemstone deep and strong which served to lessen the strain on her senses, pistoning back and forth urgently in the ensuing chaos yet in spite of her wordless absolution Daphnee would be denied any further treats which unfolded in the scene before her eyes.

"Mmm, good girl." She purred softly as her lush lips graze along the neck of her chosen plaything, teasing Rosalie with a series of tender kisses along these delicate portions of skin before returning to her former posture. Slowly but surely the impassioned temptress honed in on these enticing lips, azure eyes eagerly absorbed in the emerald shimmer of the student before her.

"I'll see to the fulfillment of your needs." Without further hesitation Ania consumed the young woman in a ravenous kiss, bestowing unto her the full brunt of her charms. Meanwhile other tentacles slithered along the expanse of her proudly bouncing breasts, enveloping the marvellous heaps of flesh while their tips began to transform into hollow suckers with miniature teeth around the edges. They latched onto her hardened nipples, mildly tormenting the erect cherries with an intense suction and faint traces of painful delight.

Together they searched for the sweet spot within her eager partner, these mighty hips driving that phallus home time and time again in varying angles and force, always listening to the verbal responses of the girl, hoping to find the sensitive patch of nerves which would be assaulted by the intruding member the very moment they happened to stumble across the tender patch.

Everything Daphnee sought to have, only Rosalie received. Attention and the romantic embrace of their lips weren't her own to exploit, but nothing lasted forever and Ania fully planned on levelling the playing field soon enough.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:51 pm

She closed her eyes tightly as if blocking out the scene before her though it was in an attempt to strengthen her own resolve as her mind was cracking against the drug. It was all that she could do not to give in to the purring sensation and their would have been no end to how much she would have hated going against what she had established seeing it was one of the few things she had managed to control in spite of the pain

But she had not had to contend with being drugged and placing that small measure of pride on the line even though the situation had been vastly different she had not made that distinction between pleasure and pain for when she determined that she would stop begging and pleading despite the pain that was brought to her she had not met all that many beings that focused on pleasure. In fact, if memory served it was just one at that point and she had been about at rock bottom. The thoughts were beginning to come back, the thoughts that lead her to darker places. What was worse was that that had been before she had met anyone.

Now though she had been kept apart because of fear, fear of what Therion would do to her Mistress but that was enough. He had gloated and said that he already had taken Vera once before and would do so if she did not obey some guidelines. Whether the threat was real or not was something she wasn't going to mess around with.

'AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!” She screamed out feeling that tentacle make a plunge into her. She came around that appendage at once, her hips rising and falling eagerly despite this fact, juices sloshing about everywhere.

“OH GAWD!”
She was not receiving the full attention but eagerly took what had been offered to her, her hips rising in falling with an urgent need that sweeps throughout her being as stark cries rise from her lips to the heavens above.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Ania eventually manages to reach that spot Rosalie couldn't seem to find on her own, and with those tentacle ends sucking on her nipples, it proves to be too much for her. She moans into the kiss as cums hard this time, her inner walls clenching around Ania tightly as if trying to provoke her into an orgasm as well. When it eventually passes, she collapses onto her captor breathing heavily, finally having run out of energy. And though the drug still coursed through her body and kept her horny, she had no strength left to keep up the pace any longer.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next