View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Inky Black Summer (free RP) 

Post Inky Black Summer (free RP)
So, looked like Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi was making some progress in catching up with the Shokushu underclassmen. A few nights checking the dorms and keeping close to the new hub of activity in the nurse's office has gotten over twenty girls tagged. Yet there's still a demographic still missing. The athletic-minded students, most notably those bouncy cheerleaders, those tomboyish swimmers, and those wiggly tennis players, had been eluding his clutches. This would not stand.

The black blob approached the familiar locker rooms. It hrmed, looking back and forth, soon sliding up to one of the empty trash cans, yellow eyes peeking from the lid as it heard a door open.

(Open to all sporties who hasn't encountered Cangly yet)

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:00 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Inky Black Summer (free RP)
PE class … it wasn't so bad though all that running around in this humidity would get to anyone. She returns to the gym from the field with the other girls wishing that today was baseball rather than soccer. At least with baseball she could have stood around in the shade.

But all had not been too bad. Her favorite part of PE was spying on the other girls but Andrea had a melody stuck in her head and while she had come in with the other girls she was lagging deliberately as she had a new song to work on.

“Steph, come on.”

“I got to see the professor about a few things first. Go on without me ...”
she lied killing time until she had time alone and the last of the students cleared out. She began humming, unwrapping the towel after checking the water temperature as pieces fell into place.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 pm

The girls filed through, with Stephanie opted for the shower. The blob looks through the gate, delighted with what he saw. Blondes were indeed a delight, and more squeaky too. It'd be too cliche for it to pop out and snag the girl while naked. Just wait a while, see where this goes...

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

"I-I can't believe I forgot my lucky towel!" A girl cried out from outside the locker room. "A... Towel?" Vanessa had already completely dressed and leaned up against the wall outside. "Vanessa, please I have to go to class! Can you get it for me a return it to me?" The girl asked. The crimson-haired girl sighed. "Fine, but just because you're my roommate."

And Vanessa's roommate nodded, clearly grateful for Vanessa for the next minute or so. Vanessa opened the door to the locker room and heard a faint rush of waters in the background. Her roommate's locker was situated near the shower. So, the ember-eyed girl casually walked over towards the shower and grabbed the pink towel. "Hmm... I guess this one is it?"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Andrea hung back as she hummed to herself. Was that everyone? She thought so before heading into the showers and first running them, testing the water out before removing the simple white towel that she set aside. Completely naked now he would get the perfect view of the girl though it was so much better watching some of the other girls Andrea tended not to be alone too often. That had left her vulnerable to those things that she had encountered.

Submit or resist ...
those were the only two choices that Dendrite told her remained open to her though she shook the thought from her mind as she turned to the reason why she had been here alone starting with the basic melody dancing in her head then formulating the words as she began to shampoo her hair.

The words she was making up. She would stop and re-sing something then start again. She had quite the singing voice too and was probably in an advanced music class or two or maybe in performing arts courses of some sort.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Cangly gave a start as it heard another voice echo behind his locker. Ah, that knight errant redhead again. Nice to see her in the short skirt and thigh-high stockings, but still, she was in the way of its view of the showering blonde, who had chosen that moment to start...singing? Sure, singing in the shower is common and all, but there was something eerie in the tune, something...familiar.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa was caught off guard by the singing notes, mystified almost as she wanted to find out who the talented individual was. Though she knew she was being a bit creepy, the crimson-haired girl dropped the towel and silently stepped towards the curtain to see the outline of the feminine figure. She was just outside the shower to allow the other girl to see Vanessa's shadow through the curtains . "You have... a very beautiful voice, if you don't mind me saying." She said in a low voice, unsure if she was heard over the roar of the shower.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:33 pm

She had not seen the approach or the dark shadow there or even heard her … Andrea did pause after half a moment though after rinsing out her hair, the feeling of being watched strongest now.

“Jeepers!”
She jumped as she saw the shadow that close. Was in one of them? No, it was humanoid and judging by the silhouette not a bad shape at all.

But there was also another fear, she did not fully relax, what, what if her secret was out? No she wasn't singing anything familiar and for someone to believe that they were in the presence of stardom was just too surreal for most.

The shower still running she draws the curtain back and – HELLO - she liked what she saw …

“Me likey, did you say something just now?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:48 pm

The blob muttered to itself. Such luck it has been having. As the redhead worked up a conversation with the blonde, it backed up, jumping as it felt something light fall on its head...something pink. A wig? Cangly poked it, doing some idle DNA sampling to see who it...oh wait, was that a blonde hair it spotted?

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:56 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa nervously leaves her hand to say hi to the girl with the musical voice. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The redhead leaned up against the side of one of the walls with her arms crossed, and unintentionally sticking her ass a bit out so she could get a better look at the girl. A slight outline of her ass could be seen. Her skin was smooth and warm, especially since she had already finished showering beforehand. While Vanessa wasn't surprised to see the naked girl, she decided to speak.

"Well, I said that you're a really good singer." She smiled, cutely tilting her head and lightly leaning it on the wall to her side. "You should put that talent to use sometime, other than just the shower." She shyly giggled.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Move your hand Hun ... My those were some large breast. Andrea was bold, she tended to go after what she wanted and while she had been frightened initially having a fellow student standing there rather than a beast placed her at ease though she colored and not because she was naked either,

If she only knew, Andrea smiled so she didn't make the association, that was good.

“Why thank you. I've been told that I've got a nice singing voice but … I'd thin I'd be too embarrassed to do anything else with it,”
she stared at a point on the wall as if their was something there, she gauged matters though. There was being bold and there was being stupid too and she would collect the barest information. If those eyes flickered in curiosity or she announced other intentions or did she get to embarrassed seeing that she did not try to hide her nakedness one iota.

“New here? I'm Stephanie Miller. I can scrounge this and that if you ever have an interest.”
Of course her name was Andrea Summers but no one here knew her as such. Further getting things had a price tag that ranged from how tough they were to get and that price tag wasn't always in currency either.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Ooooh, it was nice that Cangly could see EVERYTHING from this angle. Natural blonde she was, and just so perky. It tried on the pink wig for a bit, checking a mirror. No...didn't go with the eyes. It blew a raspberry, putting it back it place as it oozed through the grating, sliding to the floor to get a better look.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:13 am
Profile WWW

Vanessa didn't quite understand why Stephanie would hide such a beautiful voice, but at the end of the day it was none of her concern. Instead, that was the only thing she wanted to talk to the girl about. Other than that, she pretty much wanted to wrap up the conversation. She had to get back to her friend either way. "Ah, yes, I'm new here." She said, occasionally glancing towards the door as if she was expecting someone. Then what she said caught the red hair off guard. "Like, whipping people?" She asked, taking a step back. "Mhmm I don't think I really ever tried that sort of thing, let alone with another girl." She said, waving both of her hands at Stephanie.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:31 am

Whipping people? Whatever gave her that idea? By the looks of it Vanessa was probably stronger than she was any way given that the last few years of her life were sedimentary. She noted how she looked to the door as if nervous about something too, a real shame, she had pretty eyes and nice cans too -

“Oh, no no no, nothing like that, this isn't prison.” Though unable to go home and with the monsters it sure did feel like one to the girl anyway. She waved a hand out in front of her, the spray of the shower water at her back …

“I guess I could look into that sort of thing if I were so inclined but I'm friends with one of the Prefects and they frown on bullying not that they wouldn't frown on the other stuff but, well it's less likely that you'll lodge a complaint if I managed to get you a pack of smokes rather than if I had a few girls rough you up and you figured I was behind it. As a rule I don't do that sort of thing.

“Besides … it would be a damn shame if I were to have a hair on your head roughed up.”
She made a show of sweeping her eyes over her, unaware that they were being watched at the moment. She was getting straight vibes from her, alas, though that did not keep her from Daphnee she never expected any of her “charms” to really work with her either though that nervous look could have been discomfort too at the prospect of the unknown ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:15 am

As Cangly was watching the girls speak, there is another rattling from Stephanie's locker. Not a subtle rattle the black blob had done, but a loud, insistent rattle and banging. What, was there another blob in play? Cangly was sure that it had signed up for the locker patrol...who was so unprofessional as to try to scrimp off his prey?

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:51 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next