View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Bring the Reign (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Bring the Reign (for Vespira)
"Of course, everything you wish." Naturally they would find everything obtained by the huntress and considering that her devoted servant had nothing to hide surely utter submission would please Vespira the most.

Depriving a Lympha of sexual intercourse had been the most gruesome punishment imaginable and as such Ania observed the footage time and time again, every orgasm less fulfilling than the last in the knowledge that neither toys nor lovers could ever hope to reach the sexual prowess of her Mistress. Her features flushed mildly, the timid crimson shade playing over her cheeks through prominent azure hues. "Countless times, my Queen, they were the most pleasant memories throughout my journey. I yearned for the day when I would have the chance to indulge in the pleasures only you can bring me once more."

Huntress and mate, Ania would've been satisfied with the mere notion that Vespira no longer despised her newest slave and even carrying out tedious tasks for the serpentine beauty would be truly fulfilling. She beamed up at the loving monarch, radiant happiness riddling the expression of pure devotion that her hypnosis had already achieved. "It does sound beyond pleasing, my Queen. Nothing in the entire universe could give me more pleasure."

Ania smiled, crawling even closer as the leash had been unclipped. "My Queen will never be unsatisfied again with me as her eternal playmate." Another command followed and Ania bowed in her kneeling posture, feeling the ordinary collar fade away. "I'd be delighted."

She unfastened the hem of her skirt with practiced ease and shortly after her buxom body undulated to the barely perceptible thumping rhythm of music emanating from the remainder of the club in continuous wavelike motions, swaying her marvellous hips with expert precision and timing which had compelled the garment to slide off these thick and alluring thighs delicately, descending to the ground before being tossed aside to one of the walls for later retrieval.

Slowly her tentacles flowed upon the expanse of her buttoned shirt, the fabric beyond snug around her lavish breasts which gave away the illusion that the twin heaps of delightful flesh would burst free at any given moment, carefully undoing the buttons from top to bottom although with the lower and upper curves of her lush tits revealed Ania spin around, concealing them while tending to the remaining buttons and letting the piece of clothing fall away.

Ania turned back and faced the lovely Gorgonian, hardened nipples indicating her arousal as the surrounding appendages depart before catering to the final piece of her attire. She slithered below the thin outskirts of the pitch black tanga and sensually lowered the garment along the athletic beauty of her legs while resuming the serpentine motions of her being, finally leaving the Lympha in all of her natural bounty.

Another collar graced her neck, far more luxuriant by comparison to the old one and while nothing overwhelming Vespira had given her something to be proud of. She melted into the following embrace, invigorating the Lympha to the point where one might believe that they were long lost lovers, leaving her lips tingling as the Gorgonian pulled away.

Her mouth stood agape as the extension of her spine had been seen to, eliciting tender moans from the huntress whose tail wound up inflamed in the sudden onslaught of pleasure, the skin smooth and silken as Vespira guided the length past her lips. "I .. Ohhhh .. Oh my .. I've encountered .. agents of the Directorate before, but they were .. hah .. never coming after me specifically. I-I learned very early on that many don't take kindly to their presence, but they're not quite as much of a threat as some might think."

Swallowing hard Ania pressed on. "My superiors and I have enslaved a Major of the Directorate, my Queen." Events which had transpired quite a while ago had led up to that point, something Vespira might be interested in. "We have manufactured prototypes of a collar meant to establish mind control over the victim and aside from a few flaws the technology worked perfectly on the human female. As far as I know we're keeping her on the smuggler frigate Gensou where she pleases the crew on a daily basis seeing how we've extracted any available knowledge already."

Another ecstatic outcry followed the passing of her tail beyond the tight and wet valley of her vaginal depths, two erogenous zones fighting each other though the pleasure simply accumulated. "I .. I also frequent a place by the name of Shokushu, Mistress."

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:58 pm

The numerous tendrils wasted no time in unbuttoning that tight fitting shirt. The new slave turned away to tease Vespira a bit. This brought a smirk to Vespira's lips as Ania was truly fulfilling her role to the fullest. The Lympha froze when her tail was grabbed, the pleasure shooting straight up the woman's spine as a look of shock and awe came across the servant's face. Ania's own tight depths welcomed the sensitive appendage, clinging to it as it twitch and writhed inside her own body. Every motion causes both sensitive areas to rub against one another, multiplying the stimulation over and over again.

Vespira pushed on the tail with her hand, giving it slow thrusts that forced the two erogenous zones to saw back and forth. The Gorgonian traced her forked tongue along Ania's neck, enjoying the taste of that blue glistening flesh while the Lympha struggled to explain herself. "Mm... They are of little threat but are actively against my operations," Vespira hissed softly, "Like a gnat buzzing in your ear..." her tongue flicked over Ania's ear, "It is of no threat but that does not change the fact you want it gone."

"Tell me more about these collars," Vespira continued as she guided her pet to the pillows to lay in, "Are they like submission collars?" Submission collars were perhaps more well known though still difficult to get a hold of. The ADD did everything in their power to stop the production of such devices whenever they could. The collars would cause pain and pleasure based on disobeying and obeying given orders. It was straight forward in its function but remarkably effective in breaking in prisoners and slaves.

She had heard of Shokushu and even visited it a few times. But, she saw it as merely a zoo of humans for the most part and came to that planet if only to get away from everything.

The Gorgonian pressed up against Ania, granting her the warmth she had been denied for so long. It pleased her greatly to know Ania had been watching the recordings over and over again. It meant the Lympha was willing to break herself to remain close to Vespira. Such loyalty was hard to come by without long term effort.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:55 pm

In shudders had been the huntress throughout the ordeal conjured up by the endearing Gorgonian as usually trained inner muscles convulse around the intruder violently, further escalating the situation considering how sensitive Ania turned out to be in that realm beforehand. Her impressive muscles showed even more than usual under the influence of her touch, toned abdomen and lush thighs quivering though never collapsing beneath the onslaught.

Moans of approval echoed throughout the bedchamber and past Vespira's ear in their newfound posture, her words almost stuck in her throat given the sublime attention bestowed unto the Lympha. "C-certainly, my Queen."

Mistress no longer appeared to be an adequate description and even though Vespira inquired of Ania extremely sensitive information, she simply couldn't resist supplying her with the desired knowledge. "I do believe they are superior to submission collars in regards to sheer efficiency although they remain experimental even now. We've had one of our prototypes fail and the subject escape back in the days of our earliest attempts of implementation, but they are likely being worked on even as we speak."

She inhaled deeply, trying to focus her thoughts as to speak without too much intervention. "The collars are meant to link the nervous systems of their wearers to an electronic interface w-which .. Ohhh goodness .. Mmmf .. which practically translates their entire lives into seemingly limitless yet comprehensible lines of code. Please, my Queen, it's .. it's .. Ahhh .. T-they allow us to change and adapt virtually anyone with minimal delay, essentially swapping entire parts of their psyche within mere moments."

"W-we employed cyborgs to keep up with the immense flow of data and temper with the thoughts, impulses, even memories of our subjects to the point where they became some- .. somebody .. Unngghhh .. somebody else entirely. L-love, hate, you could cause them to feel and think Aaaanything towards anyone and no-Ohhhhthing would seem more natural to them than whatever you force them to experience."

Ania huffed in frustration before pressing on with newfound determination, the blazing vortex amidst her core flaring up with life. "You must know that once the programming has been established the owner could deactivate and reactivate their newfound personality at a whim unless they want the change to be permanent, but the collar has to remain on the recipient for many months before one can be certain that they won't revert back to their former selves."

"Should they try to remove the device themselves at any given point in time they'll experience excruciating pain although once a steady connection to their stream of thought has been established, any urge to take the collar off could easily be erased and cast into nothingness, an idea destined to never appear in their mind again."

Her expression crumbled from stern to sultry beyond belief, unable to proceed any longer after providing the answer Vespira sought to have. "It's .. uuuhhhnn .. it's getting h-ahhhh .. harder to stay focused, m-my Queen." Ania happily bucked her hips into the onslaught of her loins considering that the pleasure had been administered by her one and only Mistress, her body closer than ever after several weeks of absence from that marvellously scaled and delicate emerald flesh, their renewed union invigorating beyond words. Any devotion her former lover possessed now belonged to Vespira and the Lympha hadn't concerned herself with admitting such humiliating matters any longer, not while her Queen had been satisfied with these confessions.

But her shapely frame swayed and twitched in her grasp, moaning wholeheartedly with each mind numbing tidal wave of pleasure and every ounce of friction heightened the sensation in intensity which in turn enhanced the tightness washing over her tail, causing the extension of her spine to twist and squirm energetically in an unending vicious circle.

She found herself close to giving in, inner muscle contractions coming quicker now as Ania struggled for dominance over pure bliss flooding her groin with such burning fires of arousal, sweet nectar flowing over the embedded appendage seeing how aroused the slutty huntress had already been, threatening to climax at any moment.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 am

It was a rather interesting device. Vespira did not doubt its effectiveness but completely reprogramming a slave seemed more like a last resort to the Gorgonian. Even with the power of her eyes, the alien woman preferred molding the current personality to suit her needs rather than just changing the person in her entirety. Still, it was impressive that such tech had reached so far. It was terrifying to think she could be wearing such a device and never be aware that it was around her neck and had changed her personality completely.

Ania struggled but held on long enough to explain the collars functions. But, it took all the Lympha had to do so and once she completed her task, all that resistance shattered in an instant. Vespira grinned as she saw that hopeless look of lust upon the alien woman's features. The pleasure she brought the huntress alone was enough to tame her. But, forcing Ania's pretty little head to work while being stimulated was even more effective it seems. That look upon the woman's face, it was as if the slave had never left the Gorgonian's presence.

Vespira's hand slowed, churning that tail slowly in and out of those spasming folds. "Losing focuss already?" she teased, "What a whore you are... My beautiful whore... You have done very well sso far. I will give you a ssmall reward. You may choose how you will ssuccumb to me. Do you prefer..." she pulled the tail back and forth, "Your tail or would you prefer ssomething a bit... Hmm... More?" The Lympha would have no choice to answer. Did Ania want bliss now or would she prefer having something else the Gorgonian offered? The snake woman would continue to tease the alien beauty, churning the tail slowly while her thumb rolled over that erect throbbing pearl.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Lush lavender lips stood agape in the merciless passing of the invading appendage, sensual moans oozing from their puckered and whorish frames in an unbroken stream of appreciation. Her lavish breasts swayed timidly with each and every subtle motion invoked through the excruciating sexual torment inflaming her loins with raw need, her engorged nipples already harder than diamond as they were throbbing mildly under the continuous influx of blood while the huntress had been riding the extension of her spine with pure delight flowing through her veins. Sweet nectar ran along her tail in slight amounts as Vespira coaxed more and more from her willing subject.

"I .. I would like .. uhhnn .. what .. whatever you have to offer, my Queen." She glanced at the lovely Gorgonian with glassy azure eyes and pure lust in their midst while her wanton voice wavered beneath her attention. "Please .. n-not too rough or I'll cum .." Vespira swiftly lured her prominent manhood out of hiding which extended to the full nine inches the huntress sported, shamelessly erect and pulsating strongly with every beat of her heart, causing the formidable love pole to throb and bounce in sheer anticipation.

Her body fought the urge to go over the edge with every breathtaking thrust in hopes of containing herself until Vespira bestowed unto her the promised unknown form of entertainment. Would her Mistress finally ravish her in person once more after being bound to the recording for several agonizingly unfulfilling weeks in the bedroom? Would there be something else? Something greater? Only time would tell.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:26 pm

"Oh?" Vespira traced a fingertip along the underside of that long aching cock, "Already fully erect? Ssuch a naughty girl... My lovely sslutty huntresss..." The Gorgonian moaned softly as her sheathe throbbed visibly as her own erection came into view. After so many weeks, the very rod that ravaged and sundered Ania's soul was once more prepared to conquer her again.

The snake woman slid her cock against Ania's, letting her yearning pet compare their size and girth with each other. Womanhood, manhood, Vespira would conquer everything of Ania's. Slowly, the rod slid lower, grazing along the still embedded tail. There was no room for both inside the Lympha's folds. But, Vespira had something else in mind.

Vespira pulled on the tail, easing it out only partially. This allowed the alien crime lord to line her heated tip with Ania's untouched ass. The tip prodded and twisted gently against the puckered up entrance. Every motion caused the scales to grind against the exposed portions of the tail. Tendrils wrapped around the Lympha's ankles and spread them wide apart while hands gripped those lovely wide hips. She gazed into her desperately horny pet as those hips slowly pushed forward.

"Nnnghh!" The Gorgonian groaned as the tip forced the tight anus to spread around and swallow her pulsing rod. The scales dug into the tender passage, grinding into the still trapped tail through the thin barrier between Ania's ass and sex. The first thrust was painfully slow, forcing the passage wide open and hilting herself deep inside the Lympha's form. Hips would press up against the alien woman, pressing against the tail and pushing it in as far as possible. The scales of Vespira's body would rub against the exposed parts of the tail with each collision.

Tendrils wrapped and bound Ania's cock while other began to shower abuse upon the exposed tip in the form of constant whipping strikes. Once broken in, Vespira showed no mercy as her thrusts came in full ravaging thrusts that sped up as the Gorgonian found her tempo. Ania's cock, sex, and ass would all be stimulated to the breaking point, a loving welcome to Vespira's newest servant.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:03 pm

Ania battled the orgasm her body demanded and yet nothing could surpass their reunion on good terms, her every spoken word sweeter than honey itself, none of which ashamed the huntress any longer because even denoted as slutty she belonged to Vespira and nobody else. Gone were the thoughts of how she succumed to those radiant eyes, the thought of shame and how she wound up utterly crushed during their last night in the same room, recalling only pleasure as their genitals nestled up against each other.

"Please .. please fuck me .. I'm begging you .." She was longer, thicker, far more befitting of her status than Ania could ever hope to be and already the thought of bowing to her prestigious manhood had been burned into her conscious, how delightfully pleasing yet excruciating pleasing Vespira had been and nothing would stand in her way to fulfill her destiny as the blessed cocksleeve of her most benevolent Queen. "I haven't thought of anything else for weeks."

Her drooling nether lips tingled in anticipation, but Vespira appeared to have other plans as she dipped lower and mighty appendages spread her thick and feminine thighs apart, granting the alluring monarch access to the treasure trove of her lavish rump.

"Oh God, my Queen! Unngghh! Gahhh!" In her dreams Ania often envisioned their wonderful bond once more, feeling that delicious hunk of virility poised against her luxuriant hindquarters only to push forth slowly, letting her feel every single inch of her impassioned descent, each of which had been embedded within memory as the scales grind up against her backdoor, her girth tremendous enough to invoke the same sensation within her tail through the thin wall of flesh inbetween until the Gorgonian bottomed out inside her quivering slave and held herself inside.

"Ahhnn .. Y-you're huge .. Uhhnn .. I .. I love feeling your cock ream my ass .. Ahhh!" Molded to better suit her Mistress Vespira advanced on Ania in thunderous thrusts, the defenses of her rump swiftly crushed and plummetting into turmoil at the generous friction which inflamed her every sense, nearly blinding the huntress as her barely stretched insides were forced to endure another brutal onslaught. "More! More! Please cum inside your slutty huntress whenever you must!"

She pounded her ass into oblivion, her every orifice a gaping maw which hungered for stimulation though her encouragingly jiggling backside had been the foremost choice of her Queen.

Vespira cracked down upon her swollen crown after several others set out to sheathe and imprison Ania amidst their ruling embrace, her tendril lashing out ruthlessly at the vulnerable length beneath sublime measures of attention not many were allowed to partake of to the fullest, the whorish huntress suffering marvellous abuse and every impact shot jolts of electricity throughout that thick pulsating cock. She mewled out and quivered ecstatically within her restraints, squirming her hips in both love and defiance of continuous blows descending upon her precious male asset, thwack upon twack filling the chamber with an upsurge of verbal appreciation.

"Augghh! Ah! I-I'm gonna .. gonna .. Mmmf- Forgive me, Mistress!" The buxom Lympha throbbed vigorously and her member ached in equal measures of raw need and dearly beloved torment, whereupon trained muscles convulse violently around the lavish spire of embedded man meat. "I'm cumming!" Another sharp strike of her improvised whip tossed the brainwashed Lympha straight over the edge as her face lit up in sheer ecstasy, simply incapable of resisting the combined stimulus any longer as her delighted outcry probably alerted anyone outside of the events that transpired within.

Molten semen gushed forth upon the blue skinned beauty given their respective posture, bathing her in the lewd substance of her loins which plastered her pure bliss induced features and the lavish swell of her manically bouncing love pillows, covering the formidable hermaphrodite in a sweet layer of vanilla frosting. Several violent eruptions doused Ania completely and granted her the appearance of a melting ice cream cone, having sought nothing more than the divine lovemaking of her Mistress which pleased her beyond anything in the world and coaxed such intense orgasms from her very body and soul.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

The violently cumming rod was pointed away from Vespira to ensure not a drop soiled that prefect serpent form. The Gorgonian groaned as her own cock throbbed inside Ania's tight anus. With a final thrust, she hilted herself and forced the tail to go as deep in as possible as well. The alien snake woman erupted inside the Lympha's ass, flooding it with that hot alien spunk that Ania's body was starved of for weeks. The blue skinned alien was nothing short of amazing. No matter how much Vespira ravaged the creature, the Lympha's body recovered its tightness in such a short amount of time. This made them prefect fighters but also perfect sex slaves.

"Yesss... Feel mysself fill your body... Feel my sseed make you whole again..." Vespira hissed softly, "You will do anything in hopes of earning my cock again and again. Work hard in being my huntresss sso that you may become the Queen's whore." She remained inside her new pet until every spurt of cum emptied out of her phallus. She pulled out slowly and even guided Ania's tail out as well. The cock was released, allowing it to shrink away in defeat as the Gorgonian stood over the conquered Lympha.

Her cock was still hard, glistening with precum and her own seed before the huntress. "You will keep me informed on their progresss with the collars," Vespira ordered, "My engineers are already going through your ship and seeing to that it gets upgraded. You will become my prize invesstment. Do not dissappoint me, Ania. Continue hunting humans, esspecially those ADD agents along with any one elsse you believe is a threat to me or may appeal to my needs. Do well and I will fill you and make you complete again. Fail me and you will sstarve."

Vespira let her commands filter inside Ania's battered mind. It seemed to be similar to what she was doing before but now working directly under her new Queen. She had just begun her new role as the Gorgonian's slave and she was already gaining many gifts in the form of a new collar and a newly upgraded ship. It was apparent that Vespira had grown rather fond of this alien creature and sought to ensure that she got the most out of her new pet.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:34 pm

Vespira plunged into her shamelessly defiled huntress to the hilt one last time before shooting forth the most sublime liquid warmth imaginable, flooding her cushiony hindquarters with the supreme reward only the most devoted servants could reap for themselves beneath their loving Queen. Her crushing rectum devoured every ounce of serpentine spunk greedily, hungrily feeding on the essence of her loins which had been denied all throughout their absence and finally completed the huntress once more, slurping and sucking with each violent convulsion rippling through her entirety even after the flow had ceased to persevere.

"T-thank you for your patronage .. Queen Vespira .." Ania stared blanky ahead with shining blue pupils dilated at the continuous sight of her Mistress and the beautiful topazes which had enslaved the Lympha to the fullest, her every sliver of thought somehow connected to the lovely Gorgonian. Divine seed already began to mildly swell the expanse of her otherwise toned abdomen, leaving the impassioned creature slightly bloated in her thirst for utterly fulfilling jizz, but eventually Vespira withdrew in the ever present company of a lewd slurping sound.

"Anything you wish, your Majesty." She trembled even now, her body seemingly neglected for many weeks in spite of numerous masturbation sessions to the images of their lovemaking, aching for more though with the beautiful monarch fully erect her dreams may yet come true as the Lympha crawled forward, nestling her sullied features up against the majestic shaft.

"I'll bring you agents and humans, I promise .. Only the finest specimen for my beloved Queen." Tentatively her fleshy tongue lashed out at the outskirts of her manhood, cleansing the glimmering scales slowly almost as though she were experimenting here with what was allowed and forbidden, minor amounts of cum oozing from her abused rump though her muscles already began to tighten in order to savor the majority of it. "Can you please ravish my mouth? I .. I haven't tasted your wonderful cum in ages .."

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:31 am

The Gorgonian had no doubts about this one's loyalty. Ania every thought and action seemed to be in serving the alien crime lord. Even her title had changed. She was used to hearing 'Mistress' from all her servants but she could not deny that Queen and 'Your Majesty' had a nice ring to it. No matter the title, Ania was a loyal subject and slave, a beautiful blue huntress at her beck and call.

No harsh words or blows came as the Lympha crawled forth and began worshipping the very rod that tamed her. Body and breasts pressed up against the glistening spire. Ania's own seed squished around it, soiling it only to be licked up along with Vespira's own seed and precum. Vespira closed her eyes and hissed softly, enjoying the pleasing acts her new pet performed. She could only imagine how a harem of these lovely women would perform under her rule. Each a skilled huntress with perfect bodies to fuck and pillage of all their sensual delights.

~Can you please ravish my mouth?~

Vespira smirked as a hand stroked Ania's head. "Only after you finish cleaning up, sslave," she commanded. She casually looked over a datapad as Ania remained on her knees, lapping up every drop of semen off her scaled meat. Yes, it was good to be Queen. She looked forward to having several more loyal subjects in the far future.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5