View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Bring the Reign (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Bring the Reign (for Vespira)
"Good girl," Vespira hissed with approval, "Firsst... We musst ensure you are never broken by another. The ssolution is ssimple. You can only sserve one masster, one conquerer. I will have you obey only your true Misstresss then you will never have to worry about being manipulated again." Of course, Vespira would leave out the important details. With the powers of hypnosis, she could brainwash the Lympha into serving her and only her. Ania could still be defeated in battle but her commands would hopefully override any attempt to tame herin the future. "But, I expect much from my sservantss jusst like your former Queen did. Her passing left you with a void that needs filling. I will become your Misstresss, your Queen. But, I will accept nothing but total submission to my will."

The Gorgonian let those words filter inside Ania's exhausted mind before continuing. Vespira leaned in closer, eyes devouring Ania's. "You know I can be a kinda Misstresss. Remember all the times you came jusst from my touch. Imagine how good it will feel when I am truly insside you." Vespira smirked and released the Lympha. Servants stepped forward to help Ania to her feet. "They will take you to the shower to clean up. Afterwards, the choice is yours," Vespira said as she turned to head off into a different direction, "You may return to your ship or come ssee me. You know what I want, what I expect."

With that, Ania was finally separated from the alluring serpent after several hours. The slaves would guide, carry, or drag the Lympha to a guest room where there was a bath prepared for her wash herself in. A towel would be provided but beyond that, all Ania had to wear would be the soiled dress she came in with.

This was the first time in awhile that Ania was able to think. Vespira could have easily commanded her to submit and the Lympha would have done so without resistance. But, the Gorgonian wanted more than that. She wanted Ania to submit of her own volition. Would Ania's huntress pride allow it? Did Queen Liquam's death really leave her a void that needed to be filled? Could Vespira fill that void? If she did, what would Ania be commanded to do? There were several questions to think about while Ania's aching body soaked in the tub.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:07 pm

A most generous offer had been bestowed unto the blissed out Lympha which would ultimately grant her the possibility of serving Vespira with every fibre of her being, both inside and outside devoted to fulfill her every whim and desire with the additional blessing of never falling under the reign of another. What wouldn't the huntress give in order to please the Gorgonian and earn her place amongst the ranks of her servants, unaware of the potential hazards at the time given her indulgence in these stunning yellow eyes which gradually sapped any remainder of original thought from her conscience.

But with her departure Ania followed the specimen in her service, capable of walking on her own after initial struggles for Vespira wasn't supposed to think of her as weak, displaying an incredible degree of dedication even in her absence. They led her away into another room where a bath had been prepared for the newcomer, leaving her to ponder on the intriguing proposal.

Akin to coming out of a pleasant stupor the blue skinned temptress slowly removed her garments, letting the velvety dress and accompanying tanga descend to the floor before easing herself into the liquid warmth of the marvellous tub, granting strained muscles relief beyond words. Her tail never ceased to be assailed by a tingling sensation until then, the phantom friction of hours upon hours on end burned into memory which wouldn't be forgotten anytime soon although her clear mind allowed her to think further on the matter.

She served more than a single master in her time. Rahs would feed her his delicious cum every morning upon beating her by force and challenging the proud female in the bedroom, the sacred nutrient nothing that could be neglected in her diet whereas his infused command had been that never again would Ania desire the seed of anyone else more than his. Thinking of the essence of his loins alone had the huntress in shivers, the substance almost comparable to an incredibly addictive drug while failing to service him and taste the savory masculine nectar filled her with disappointment and regret.

Slarr ravished her or any delivered victims in her place whenever feasible due to their unusual arrangement which served to protect her precious Rhaine from the blonde loving sadist, invoking more or less submissive and highly masochistic tendencies throughout their time together. She couldn't surrender the student to him in favor of keeping herself out of harm's way, especially considering that her wounds healed near instantly and the two of them got something out of the agreement.

It turned out to be far more of a burden than anticipated and while they exploited her, neither of them were on the same level as Orm or any other slaver who would easily entrap her in that state of mind forever if given the chance. Something compelled Ania to fill the void generated at her very core with them in hopes of finally pouring enough pleasure into the gaping ravine of her heart in order to seal the unknown aspect of her being she sought to have the most, wondering whether Vespira might be of assistance in that regard although her words were beyond sound. She heard everything the Lympha had to offer in terms of history and personality, every single detail presented to her throughout their humiliating discussion.

Resistance in exchange for obedience had been a most befitting trade and Ania swallowed her pride with each and every cleansed portion of her curvaceous body, leaving the bath before drying herself off with the nearby towel. Inevitably her eyes fall on the dress and undergarment, having several tentacles dunk them both into the water which had gotten rid of the vast amount of alien seed, resulting in them being soaking wet and not entirely clean although it would've been better than walking around wearing both smell and thick sperm itself while passing through the corridors.

Upon wrapping things up and getting dressed she approached one of the many servants, intent on going through with the offered plan in hopes of not making an incredible mistake. "I wish to speak with Vespira. Would you kindly lead me to her?"

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:38 am

The servant gave a soft smile and bowed her head before leading the way through corridors of Vespira's cruiser. Would Vespira be the one or will she just be another of the many masters that filled only a part of a whole inside Ania? The Gorgonian did not know of Ania's other masters but it would not have surprised her. Ania was pleasing to manipulate and tame. Even without the power of her eyes, the Gorgonian could have sexually destroyed this lovely minx over and over again. If that was all it took to make the woman compliant, others may have had similar luck even without Vespira's level of charisma.

A set of double doors hissed open, revealing Vespira's chambers. It was far larger than any ordinary living quarters. Lavish furniture and art decorated the room. A large bed of pillows made up the Gorgonian's bed which Ania's Mistress laid coiled upon. The alien serpent was still dressed in her jewelry and sashes, maintaining appearances for the time being. Vespira's eyes were closed as if dozing. As the servant took her leave and let the doors close behind Ania, the Gorgonian's eyes would open slightly. No words were said. The snake woman merely waited for Ania to speak and act.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:56 am

Ania proceeded into her chambers with determination and casually halted halfway inbetween the doors and the incredibly alluring beauty who resided in a sea of pillows, presumably her sleeping place considering that the most beautiful eyes of her mistress were closed upon their arrival on the scene. She could not deny the appeal of the scenery, but unlike many who would've been impressed by wealth and putting it on display the huntress only observed the lovely Gorgonian with each and every sensual step, never leaving her for even the slightest moment. Vespira looked absolutely stunning .. Did anyone ever get to spend the night by her side?

Soaked and wet the dress clung to the admirable curves of her shapely frame, revealing the transmission between wide hips and slim midriff in her waspish physical makeup, the countours of heavy, opulent breasts merely trumped by her lush feminine thighs. The gemstone dangling from her necklace laid amidst the valley of her cleavage teasingly at the prospect of things to come.

Neither spoken to nor adressed even after the servant departed Ania decided to step forward. "I've made my decision." Azure eyes lingered on her own from afar, keeping her voice firm yet humble before her one and only Mistress. "You've asked for total submission and I'm ready to give you everything you want, whenever you want without question in exchange for your help."

She straightened up, emphasizing the impressive stature of her sublime bosom. "I hereby offer myself to you as your loyal servant. Your wish is my command and only yours will matter from now on."

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 am

Slowly, the Gorgonian rose and sat up. Her beautiful eyes took in Ania's as the woman spoke her words of fealty. She had no reason to doubt such words. Ania was so deep under her spell that reality was whatever Vespira told her it was. Now that Lympha agreed and offered herself to Vespira, it was time to begin the woman's training.

"That pleases me greatly, Ania," Vespira hissed, "But, ssuch words should have been ssaid while on ones knees. Remember, you are a whore, my whore, until I ssee you fit to become ssomething more. Remove those soggy rags and kneel before your Misstresss..." Gazing into those eyes while those hips swayed with that snake like slither caused the Gorgonian's voice to sound so powerful in Ania's ears. Vespira's words demanded attention and compliance.

Once Ania was in nothing but her glistening nude form, Vespira would take in the Lympha's glorious beauty. Yes, this was a wonderful specimen. Giving a faint smirk, the Gorgonian began to take off her sashes. Her hips swayed, causing her scales to glimmer and reflect those soothing and enthralling colors into Ania's eyes as the snake woman did her dance. "Words will only go sso far for both of uss," Vespira claimed as she stripped before Ania, "I musst claim your properly. I have crushed you, humiliate you, shown the galaxy how weak and helplesss you truly are. Now, I musst prove to you that I am worthy as your new owner. I will take you and ensure that your thoughtss drift to thinking of me even as you are defeated in battle time and time again..."

Sashes fluttered to the floor followed by the light clink of precious metals. Bracelets, necklaces, and her belt soon fell to the floor before finally removing the jeweled pasties that hid the Gorgonian's nipples. Once in the nude, she gave her pet a sly smirk. "Come... I shall claim you as my own now. Before, I merely teased you with what I can do. Wonder how long you will lasst with ssomething... bigger..." Vespira tensed up and slowly long thick cock slid from its sheathe. The rod pulsed and throbbed. Rough scales covered the shaft and tip, revealing that Ania would feel every bit of friction as that thing enters and leaves her body.

Slowly, Vespira slithered backwards back towards the bed of pillows. "I will fuck you here and I will not sstop until you leave thiss bed," Vespira declared, awaiting the huntress to enter the Gorgonian's arena.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:13 pm

"My apologies, Mistress, I'll bear that in mind from now on." Immediately the command had been carried out, the soaking wet garment slowly and sensually peeled off her luxuriant form in preparation of the moments to come, revealing the plethora of muscle and marvellous flesh unsparingly spread across her entirety. Not even the notion of being a whore humiliated Ania here in her quarters for Vespira assigned her that position and beneath her continuous stare the proud huntress humbly accepted her most recent title, rhythmically swaying in an unheard tune while drawing off the scantily concealing tanga, sliding it along rich and thick thighs before stepping out of the delicate piece and descending to her knees.

But absolutely nothing could compare to the performance of the beautiful Gorgonian herself whereupon every fibre in her latest acquisition turned to molten wax beneath the entrancing swirl of colors derived from the exquisite display of her scales and charms, further tightening the unseen leash around her neck with barely any visible effort. She was too far gone to consider her devotion anything other than genuine fondness for servitude, her heavy bosom heaving with each and every breath in growing anticipation, the beat of her heart thrumming excitedly within her chest.

Slowly Ania crawled forth on her great many appendages, her eyes graced by a gossamer film of moisture and laden with undying lust at the revelation of that colossal phallus the serpentine temptress possessed. Scales lined the sublime love pole in a most promising texture which hinted at sheer delight, that juicy and mouth watering cock bouncing slightly in ever recurring gushes of blood, truly worthy of her worship as the Lympha regarded it throughout her approach before ascending once more to her most charming eyes.

She passed the outskirts of the snake woman's domain, damp nether lips quivering in anticipation before the predatory alien found herself kneeling in front of the supreme beauty, lush purple lips mildly agape in utmost exhilaration, low and heated breaths spilling from their whorish frames. Her ample rump molded itself against the comforts of the bed below, wanton flesh begging for attention which would undoubtedly ripple with motion under their merciless lovemaking although the formidable warrior didn't concern herself with submission any longer, only duty in order to please Vespira with everything she had to offer.

"You're truly the epitome of perfection." Hesitantly several tentacles reached out, wary of the consequences and yet considering that her first day in her service had merely begun Ania wanted to prove that she wasn't a mindless drone, carefully dashing along the swell of her most extraordinary breasts while another swirled against the tip of that impressive member, sampling the feel of the surface. "I'm lucky to have someone like you accept me in their service." She watched on, lured in by her eyes which gradually manifested her reign over the huntress beyond belief. "How would you like to have me, Mistress?"

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:37 am

Ania was truly a magnificent specimen. Every muscle, every curve, was carefully sculpted in order to form a perfect sensual delight. After the shameful and embarrassing ordeal the Lympha went through in public, Vespira would not be surprised if the blue skinned alien found herself under the attention of several sex starved men. But, fending them off would be Ania's problem and her means to prove to the galaxy she is truly a huntress and will only be called whore by one being only.

The Lympha crawled to the bed of pillows. Eyes clouded over in complete lust and devotion already revealed Vespira's victory. Ania was not going to fight back in this contest. But just like back at the party, Vespira was going to leave an impression one way or another.

Vespira stood still as tendrils stroke across a breast and around her glistening member. Ania could feel it pulsing with power, so much hot seed ready to be released. She could feel the scales, how it would enter smoothly into her body only to drag against every inch of her sex on the way out. Not one part of her insides would be left untouched in the wake of this monster. Her breast was firm despite being so well endowed and those tendrils could feel much finer scales that seemed to cover Vespira's humanoid half of her body.

Usually, the Gorgonian would not allow such a forward gesture so soon. But, Ania's progress was nothing short of impressive. Ania's devotion could not be denied so letting her feel what is coming will only enhance the sense of anticipation in the alien woman.

The question came and Vespira merely grinned. "Why choose? I will have you in every way posssible, my little pet," Vespira hissed, "Jusst like before... I will have you begging for more... Then moaning for mercy... But jusst like before, I will not sstop. You are my prey and I will feasst on you until there is nothing left. I will only sstop if you esscape my bed." The rules were stated. Just how long did Vespira intend on going? The bed of pillows was large in order to accommodate Vespira's large snake-like body. But even then, Ania would just need a second or two to escape if she could muster the strength and will to do so.

Without warning, Vespira forcifully pushed Ania down onto her back with her hands. The Gorgonian's heavy body pressed down on top of Ania's. Their breasts mashed and molded together. The fine scales on those breasts lightly brushed against the Lympha's tender flesh. The two could feel each other's hearts racing within the sensitive orbs. Vespira's eyes gazed deep into Ania's. No commands were given as they were unnecessary. Tendrils sprout from the Gorgonian's lovely form, wrapping around Ania's thighs and spreading them wide apart while pushing them backwards.

Lips pressed against Ania's in a long lingering kiss as her forked tongue slithered in to begin dueling Ania's. More tendrils would begin to coiled around Ania's tendril arms, binding them while Vespira's hands kept a firm grip on the woman's shoulders. Powerful hips began to surge forward, causing the monsterous cock to saw back and forth against the Lympha's drooling sex. The hot tip would press against those netherlips, prodding for entry only to slid past instead. The scales dragged across the inflamed entrance and continued upwards. The shaft rubbed against Ania's hooded pearl, the scales tormenting the poor nub. The teasing went for several moments while Vespira kissed her newest pet. The cock never made a push into Ania's body but instead continued to tease the woman's clitoris, knowing that soon the Lympha's aching cock would be exposed to Vespira's scaled rod.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 am

"I couldn't bear leaving your bed tonight." Surprisingly enough the victory conditions conflicted with the established pattern of serving Vespira to the fullest. "You wish to have me and I won't leave until the moment you're satisfied or decide to send me away." Fleeing the excruciating torment of getting fucked into oblivion meant ending the ceaseless tidal waves of bliss that would be bestowed unto Ania without relent, never granting her any moment of respite unless the Lympha managed to escape the bed of her beloved Mistress, but that thought alone didn't please the amazon warrior in the slightest.

She could've eliminated everyone on the scene of the festivities within mere minutes including security personnel and anyone smart enough not to oppose the huntress directly, the cowards the last to fall before the mighty predator after sniffing them out and yet the Gorgonian possessed the mightiest weapon of all. Defying Vespira didn't make sense and considering her blatant arousal nothing would spell failure in her position more than trying to escape her clutches. Her spell influenced Ania to the point where she would accept the eternal purgatory of their lovemaking rather than leaving her needs unsatisfied, no matter the cost or suffering which would result in staying.

Suddenly Vespira descended on the huntress in a forceful push, coaxing an enticed gasp from the former royal guard whose curvaceous form had been submersed beneath the embodiment of sensuality above, the weight of the serpentine beauty certainly no challenge should Ania have tried to resist though nothing could persuade her into abandoning these hypnotic gemstones looking straight into the center of her being. Her nipples hardened under the pleasant chills running down her spine while her legs are usurped by tentacles, spread wide to accommodate the voluptuous body of her Mistress whereas her drooling sheath couldn't have appeared any more shameless in anticipation of their imminent union.

Ania seemingly melted when they indulged in an impassioned kiss, the deft muscle of her tongue suddenly extended to match the length of her Mistress in hopes of displaying another one of her great many talents, entwining around the would be usurper who intruded upon the homely warmth of her mouth. At the same time freedom of movement had been denied for when her eight limbs were restrained Ania hadn't reacted at all, profoundly thrilled at the prospect of being dominated.

Mighty hips delivered unto her the scalding girth which wound up parting the quivering pink flesh below in vigorous motions, longing to be filled and ravished without relent, fourteen inches of pulsating mansword seeking to be buried within her dripping scabbard though deliberately missing the entrance to her hot and rewarding treasure trove, mercilessly rubbing along the expanse of her clitoris instead. Muffled moans and whimpers of sheer delight resounded off their sealed lips, azure eyes folding themselves shut partially as to keep observing Vespira and her precious eyes, yielding to her most inviting assault.

The blue phallus swiftly emerged from her loins and was bound to derive equal punishment from the blessed scales upon the fiercely throbbing rod of her Mistress, their vastly different members an allegory for their relationship overall seeing how one clearly dwarfed the other by a fair margin.

Dear God, how much Ania wanted to be stuffed by that intimidating slab of meat surely not every human female nor alien in her service could take completely whereas the huntress could adapt and receive everything of Vespira at once. She wanted to drain her precious cock with the burning fires of her pussy and ass until there was nothing left for trained inner muscles to suck out of the blessed Gorgonian, to have her bowels flooded by the supreme seed of the serpentine seductress until she couldn't take any more and the slick juices were forced to spill out, anything to please her majestic ruler though the thought of the mouth watering substance had her wish for the conclusion to reward her with a taste of that essence.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Ania claimed she would never flee but only time would tell if those words would hold weight. Vespira's hips continued to rock forward. The Lympha's cock emerged and found itself pinned between the woman's body and the hulking mass of scaled flesh that now sawed along its underside. How many of Ania's previous masters took the time to tend to both her manhood and womanhood? Vespira did not lie when she stated she will conquer every part of Ania's being. The Gorgonian would start with Ania's man meat before moving to claim more of that lovely blue body.

The hot scaled meat ground against Ania's member, pressing it down against the Lympha's lovely form. Like before, the trembling phallus was pointing up towards Ania's face. "Ahh... Mmm..." Soft moans rippled through the deep embrace as the two dueled with their long tongues. The grinding of cocks continued until Ania's began to twitch and tremble. The Gorgonian sat up, exposing the member to the cool air around them as she lifted Ania's bound form up onto her lap. The monstrous member sawed against those netherlips, soaking in Ania's precum before drawing back and pressing the tip against the Lympha's tight anus.

Vespira kissed those lips once more, hand cupping a breast and squeezing it hard as tendrils forced Ania to lower down onto the spire of scaled flesh. The tip pushed hard, forcing the tight ass to spread wide open and accept Vespira's girth. The scales dragged along the tender walls of Ania's anus as inch by inch were slowly pushed inside. The Gorgonian's other hand took hold of Ania's rod, stroking it gently, teasing it over and over again but never allowing her pet to release that built up load. Hips would rotated with each inch, forcing Ania to feel every scale ground into her insides before sliding in deeper to repeat the process. Just when it felt like Ania's body could take no more, another inch would slide in. Goddess, was there an end to this giant rod?

Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Heaven itself couldn't possibly compare to Vespira and her extraordinary techniques which had the mind of the Lympha reeling with sheer blinding degrees of pleasure, swiftly driven towards the edge where Ania found herself denied once more. Swiftly the friction had vanished and the supreme sovereign straightened up, the glistening strand of saliva previously residing past the alluring scenery of their lips split at the center and descending upon the former huntress before the serpentine empress heaved her restrained form off the ground. Her eyes dipped briefly to the lubricated scepter below prior to devoting her utmost attention to the endearing topazes of her Mistress, unable to stay away from their hypnotic shimmer.

"Mmmphh!" Goodness, that thing was massive! She hadn't expected to be claimed back there straight away, offering up a whimper of muffled delight in their newfound union for when that gargantuan cock slithered up against her rectum Ania almost burst beneath the purest form of ecstasy upon feeling the intense fullness taking hold of her entire being, her member leaking marvellous vanilla precum all along. Incredibly tight muscles folded around the formidable invader, an unmatched embrace of sweltering warmth which pulsated strongly with the accelerated beat of her heart, the expertly trained passage lulling Vespira in a heavenly shroud of welcoming heat and unyielding friction the likes of which were certainly rarer than any treasure in her possession.

"Uhhnn .. ahhnn .." Even without any of the Gorgonian's scales the blissed out Lympha would've felt every inch of the tremendous girth sliding deeper into the narrow orifice, causing the blue skinned beauty to squirm and quiver restlessly throughout each added portion, her azure shaft throbbing vigorously in anticipation as it swelled in the accumulation of pent up seed yet never allowed to release. Huge failed to be an appropriate definition for that fierce rod upon stuffing the Lympha wholly and sinking even further into the inviting crack of her ass, seemingly threatening to split her in half which coaxed another hollow gasp of bliss from her lips, experimentally sucking in minor quantities of air for the constant advance was taking away all of her breath.

But unlike succumbing to the physical limitations of humans and various other species, the bountiful alien hermaphrodite had been capable of going further than most, pressing on with dedication. Fervently these wide hips spiraled into Vespira in an enthusiastic counter thrust, sheathing more of the sublime manhood inside herself, clearly determined to take the lustful snake woman all the way to the roots of her groin and allow her to proceed where others might've failed to provide, wondering all the while whether such initiative was appreciated or frowned upon in the personal chambers of her Mistress.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm

"Ahhhnnn... Mmm...." Vespira hissed and groaned as the two aliens became one. Ania rotated and churned those hips, trying to force herself deeper as best as she could. With her legs forced so high up and back, the alien's motions were limited but Vespira recognized the effort. She felt those tight walls cling around her member, making every inch pushed in a fresh new struggle. But the Gorgonian was not discouraged. The scaled meat crunched into Ania's depths until all fourteen inches were hilted inside the woman's anus.

"Mmm... Sso very tight," she praised, hips grinding against Ania's ass. Hips drew back quickly, causing the tender anus to go hard against the grain of those scales. Each scale dug in and dragged all the way along those inner walls on their way out. With only the tip remaining inside, Vespira thrust all the way in, hilting herself a second time. With the ass broken in, Vespira proceeded to ream out Ania's anus with long hard thrusts. Each thrust sent ripples through Ania's body, revealing the power in those snakelike hips.

Tendrils slithered around those bouncing jugs, tightening hard around the base so that they could thrust out further towards Vespira's hands. The bindings tightened further, causing the Lympha's breasts to ache and throb in agony while scaled fingers traced over the swollen stretched blue flesh. She grabbed handfuls of the luscious flesh and squeezed. She pinched and twisted those nipples while her hips continued to pound Ania's resistance down into dust. How long would her pet survive this anal sex before creaming herself Vespira wondered.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Slowly their hips flushed together with each and every inch forced past the sublime resistance of the blue skinned huntress whom Vespira locked in her humiliating position, truly befitting of an ecstatic whore whose features lit up in radiant delight time and time again. Her crushing rectum had been usurped before long and gradually chiseled out in order to accommodate for the mammoth girth spreading the narrow hole beyond belief.

"Ahhnn .. Haaa! S-so huge .." Vespira finally bottomed out inside her submissive cocksleeve, heated inner walls convulsing violently around the foreign intrusion in admiration of her supreme stature, only faintly registering the uttered words of praise while her Mistress extended her reign over the lustful Lympha, completing her body and spirit. Not once in a lifetime did she feel filled to the point of breaking apart, patiently altered further to suit the needs of the serpentine beauty. Before any moment of respite occured the scaled mansword had been dragged back along the phenomenally stretched entrance, stimulating Ania in ways which had her mind melt under the astonishing ministrations of the shapely Gorgonian.

"Hnngghh! Ohhh Gawd!" She impaled the gorgeous vixen in another soul crushing descent, witnessing the result of her handiwork through bestowing unto Ania everything of herself once more, the supple flesh of her opulent thighs and marvellous rump jiggling enticingly beneath the pure strength of her onslaught. "Uuhhnn .. Ahhh! You're destroying my ass!" Azure eyes dashed to the ceiling for her head tipped back in the brutal pounding of her ravishing depths which ensued in the following moments, the ardent slapping sound of their joining a mere token of their violent lovemaking, filling the chamber in accordance with the crescendo of bliss spilling from lush purple lips.

Masochistic tendencies prevented the worst when Vespira embraced the twin heaps of engorged lavender flesh bouncing proudly before her chest, causing the former huntress to mewl out passionately whereas handfuls of pillowy tissue spilled forth into her palms, bulging out amidst her fingers upon squeezing the pair roughly. "Mmmf! Harder! Fuck me more! Please, pound my hole!" Broken in similarly to her perfect ass had been her previously addled mind, feasting on the pain and pleasure while basking in the abuse, loving every passing moment of servitude.

Her thick cock slapped into her stomach with every forceful collision of their hips, incredibly hard and glistening with the liquid evidence of her arousal in the form of precum, throbbing intensely in the melting pot of sensory overload amidst her loins, churned and enhanced by having her quivering muscles crushed by that divine pole. "Haahhnn! Yes! Conquer me, My Queen! Ohhh Gawd, I'm cumming!"

Molten semen exploded from the loaded crest and plastered both face and lewdly pronounced bosom in an undeniably alluring layer of goopy spunk, pouring forth like a fountain in familiar vigorous intensity which hadn't spared anything of the naughty Lympha, lavish surges of seed sheathing the wanton hermaphrodite in her own release. Naturally Vespira's hands were sullied by the recurring volcano of syrupy fluid, rubbing vanilla cream straight into those bountiful udders within her grasp. All the while her anus squeezed the invading member like an unyielding fist, seeking to milk the essence from her immense prick.

Ania locked eyes with Vespira shortly after, any semblance of thought torn from her being other than the single duty of pleasing the snake woman, realising with regret that she didn't have permission to get off though whether punishment or not would surely be part of the learning process and unlike certain others the Lympha certainly showed potential.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:49 pm

It was truly impressive that just ravaging Ania's ass was enough to seen her cock spewing forth molten seed all over the Lympha's nude form. The screams of praise and glee were music to the Gorgonian's ears. Ania had accepted her as Queen and things were only getting started. "Mmm... Managed to fit it all into your sslutty form," Vespira grinned wickedly, "And already you are cumming all over yoursself...Maybe I should start with this then while I desstroy your asss and the resst of you."

Tendrils wrapped around Ania's shuddering cock. The appendages returned like familiar lovers. They squeezed the base and gave the shaft a long firm stroke while tips swirled around the woman's urethra. A tendril also began to tease the glands just underneath the tip to provide maximum stimulation. All this happened while those powerful hips continued to slam right into Ania's tight ass.

"Uuhhhnnn..." Vespira felt a dizzying wave of pleasure ripple through her cock. Ania's muscles were clamping down hard, trying so desperately hard to draw forth her potent seed. Pulling back caused the scales to grind even harder while the tight anus was trying to suck Vespira right back into the Lympha huntress. "Nngh... Goddessss... You are sso tight..." The Gorgonian groaned as she forced those powerful hips to dominate the clinching passage. Each pull backwards left Vespira moaning breathlessly as her own cock began to twitch and spasm violently. It was taking all she had to keep her own seed from unleashing inside Ania's belly. She tried to resist cumming before Ania was fully dominated in the ass. There was still one drooling sex that had yet to experience the same bliss as the Lympha's manhood.

Vespira's head reared back as she gritted her teeth together. More thin tendrils sprout from her glistening body and began to crack like whips against Ania's exposed flesh. She let out her sexual frustration with each blow while she continued to torment the woman's cock and breasts. Her hips hilted against Ania again and again, fighting those tight muscles until Ania came from this abusive anal fucking.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Pride swelled within her abused chest which had been liberated by the purgatory of their hips in the form of ravenous exultations meant to worship her Mistress further while she defiled her devoted servant, the rapturous Lympha truly in dire need of her exemplary member and someone with the vigor to make her scream like a wanton whore. Vespira donned the formidable amazon warrior not entirely unlike a skintight glove, sheathing herself inside with exuberant mightiness and despite cumming Ania hadn't received even the slightest break, riding through her orgasm while being overzealous in preaching her verbal approval to her serpentine Goddess of beauty.

"Oh God, Mistress!" Her blue phallus found itself partaken of by the great many tentacles Vespira possessed, enveloped in tidal waves of pleasure possibly not even her mouth could've hoped to challenge, causing her to throb and pulse powerfully. Cum leaked from the slit along the swollen crest given her most recent peak, letting conflicting sensations of hot and cold sweep over the fiercely tingling rod.

"By the Gods, Ahhhh! You're splitting me apart!" Ania breathed heavily, her throat dry amidst the almost bestial rut they spiraled into whereas the exotic hermaphrodite glistened amongst the gossamer film of moisture on her skin, tiny beads of sweat which formed inbetween the lewd coat of goopy white paint, filling the air with the smell of sex and vanilla. Vespira pulverised her eager muscles with every mind shattering thrust, wrecking her supreme ass in the sweetest fashion despite her blatant struggle against her own unfulfilled desires, bouncing the lecherous Lympha above her lap without relent.

Lodged deep inside her body only the sudden appearance of miniscule whips had brought her attention elsewhere, countless tentacles cracking down against the swell of her breasts and numerous other portions available for the sublime snake woman to take advantage of, searing the luxuriant flesh in a marvellous display of force which was leaving red marks all over the alluring predator. "Fuck yeah! Lash out at me, ravish me, make me yours, Uuuhhhn!"

She tightened up even further in the crescendo of their bodies and ecstatic cries, nearing yet another excruciating orgasmic height under the loving ministrations of the precious Gorgonian. "Please fill your whore with your cum! I need it so bad!"

Suddenly Ania reeled back in her restraints, trapped tendrils quivering in an onrush of bliss whereas her tail coiled reflexively about Vespira herself, trying to draw her in while the confines of her rump were crashing down upon the tremendous girth buried deep inside. "I'm cumming!" Sweet nectar gushed forth from the puffed up petals of her dripping snatch, hungrily aching for attention. Another layer of sperm wound up shamelessly splashing onto her naked form in several copious eruptions of jizz, the proud amazon warrior getting off on the brutal fucking and violation of her every portion, finally succumbing to the ceaseless pounding of her rectum once more.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:24 am

Victory was hers as hot jizz and womanly juices spurt forth from Ania's cock and womanhood. Ania screamed, loving every bit of this long hard fucking. Vespira slammed her cock deep into the alien anus a few more times before hilting herself and arching her own body. Her head reared back as she let forth a loud cry of passion. The Gorgonian's cock erupted like a volcano. Thick gooey hot seed flooded Ania's tightly spread ass, pumping relentlessly deeper and deeper into the woman's body. The ooze flowed with no sign of stopping, filling the alien's stomach with those wonderfully rich proteins.

Vespira panted heavily, unable to pull out while those muscles clung and milked her cumming cock. Ania's ass was practically sucking her off, draining her mighty phallus of all that built up frustration. The Gorgonian remained hilted as Ania came out of her ass and Vespira released her hot load. The clinching walls sucking on her scaled rod caused nearly constant friction for the both of them. It felt so heavenly. But despite those shuddering breaths of pleasure, Vespira's cock had yet to yield. All that hot ooze pumped into Ania and it was still rock solid, ready for more.

"Mmm... A good sstart..." the Gorgonian hissed as she slowly pulled out of Ania's clinging anus. The hole made a lewd wet slurping sound as the cock slid inch by inch out of Ania's body. Her hips rotated, grinding her scales against those tenderized depths in order to produce as much erotic agony as possible upon exiting her prey. The scaled rod stood proudly over the Lympha's blue form.. Cum dripped down upon the woman's glistening body as she released those legs, letting them drop down before pulling the woman up off the bed of pillows. She turned her prey around until the woman was on her hands knees before the Gorgonian.

Vespira admired the gaping hold that was the ass she ravaged. She could still see it twitching and contracting hungrily as alien seed oozed out and down those trembling thighs. Tendrils wrapped around the woman's cock if it had not gone limp yet along with coiling around those bouncing jugs. Scaled hands took firm hold of Ania's hips as the Gorgonian came up behind the Lympha. Her still dripping rod slid between Ania's thighs, sawing back and forth across those netherlips. "Not tired yet are you?" Vespira teased, "Good..." With that, she slammed her molten tip right against those still twitching netherlips, pushing the scaled rod to claim its new home inside the Lympha's sex.

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next