View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Retrieval (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Retrieval (for Vespira)
Any pauses during pleasure were not punished. The pleasure just was lowered briefly until Scorch began swaying those hips again. The pleasure infused her body. Scorch felt herself heating up all over. Her breasts tingled as nipples grew hard in the cool air. The lovely orbs jiggled and sway with the woman's motions. Her folds were dripping and it felt like a cock was sliding in and out of her as she danced. Every sway of those hips felt like the cock was grinding against one side of her cunt then the other as the collar continued to stimulate her endlessly.

The techs kept monitoring Scorch, ensuring she was brought to the peak of pleasure never to reach bliss. They were going to drive her body insane with desire until she had no choice but to beg Mercer for that final push. With all clothes off, the collar provided maximized stimulation as the tingling waves of heat continued to crash through the mercenaries body again and again.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Her body awkwardly swayed as she danced. Her reward for compliance there and yet there were tears spilling down her cheeks. It felt too good, she had held onto that hatred as long as she could but felt that spilling away. Even if she wanted to beg she couldn't with the commands he had given her earlier, the burning sensations buzzing though her.

Fists were clenched as much as her jaw though that had not prevented moans and gasps to spill out of her lips. She was in a bind here aware of it. That there was nothing that she could do about it or the intense pleasure that was shooting through her that diminished whenever she need to catch herself from losing her balance when a jolt of pleasure pushed her too much one way or another but she soon continued before it faded entirely afraid of the sensation fading or afraid of the pain that would replace it, she couldn't say to which.

All she had to speak with was her body though and she moved closer, a touch a caress, the rub against him though he was in command here as to what if anything he did about it.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 pm

The dance continued as the sways became less rigid and more sensual. The endless yearning within the woman's loins guided those hips on when and how to move. But no matter how hard she pushed herself, release was just faintly beyond her reach. There was only one man who could give her relief in this room and so Scorch's moves began to move to entice her audience further. Mercer watched with amusement as the woman caressed his thigh. She pressed up against him as the dance soon became a lap dance as the woman devoted her body to be as stimulating to the eyes as possible.

The collar kept feeding her that addicting pleasure. Her anger and hatred melted away into a different burning emotion. What she thought of this alien creature became less and less important as the show went on. Why was she resisting so hard? The question had to be asked as a new need would begin to scream inside the woman's skull. It was the danger of over stimulation. The mind just breaks down until the only thought in a woman's mind was to cum and have sex in order to cum again. Was Scorch to that point? If not, she would be close at this point. She needed sex, she needed this bliss and only Mercer could provide it. What was she willing to do now that those facts were established?

"Wonderful show..." Mercer praised which sent another pleasing ripple through Scorch's body, "You may now speak freely. You no longer have any restrictions. But continue dancing, rub your body with your hands. Feel how good your body feels right now." He sneered as he watched the woman comply, rubbing those hands over her sensitive form. But Scorch was now allowed to speak. What would she say? Would she say anything at all?

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Scorch had been desperate, pushed so close to the brink and yet not allowed to spill over that brink. Her hands ranged her heated body and she made a few elicit rubs though the pleasure remained pressing her on into this compliance.

She stumbled a few times. Legs buckling on occasion.

“Y-Yes, Mah-Mahster M-mercer!”
Her wet blue eyes close, she sways and trembles, gasps and moans.

“P-P-Please, UH, M-Master … so hot! I, I, need AHHH!”

The collar sending a constant stream of pleasure into her that it hurt, hurt to be driven so close but not allowed to reach the ultimate bliss that was denied to her. Her cheeks flushed red in utter humiliation though at this stage she hardly cares.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 am

Mercer sneered as she watched Scorch beg only to slump to her knees. But despite being down there, those hips kept swaying back and forth and being rewarded with irresistible stimulation. But, the shapechanger did not care about Scorch's state of being. He did not know or care that the collar could mess with a person's head after prolong use. This was about showing a resistant human her place in the galaxy.

"What was that?" Mercer asked with a chuckle, "I don't think I heard what you ask. How about you ask again while licking my feet clean. Don't swaying those hips now." The insanity just kept building. How much longer could this last? Would Scorch's mind keep it together at this rate? She was servicing her greatest and most hated enemy. And yet... Why did it feel so very good? Why did Scorch's body shudder with joy whenever she obeyed and whenever she received kind praise from him? Why does her cunt drool and hunger for this creature's touch and that long thick cock? Why did she resist all this for so long?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:07 am

Denied her body was being slammed with these sensations that built and built with no relief in sight. Anger flashed for a moment, the anger of denial but there was not a damn thing she could do about it save for crawl towards him.

Her stomach churned and yet her disgust had been rewarded and seemed less revolting. Of course when she spoke again her words were muffled given that she was trying to comply, speaking while dashing her tongue against those shoes.

Scorch's pace slower though, not that she was resisting but being slammed again and again with pleasure had left a toll on her quite unused to this. When pleasure was forced upon her in the Arena it was not often she had to do anything other than receive the sensory inputs and not as quick as this.

Tears leaking down her cheeks but she had not known why they were there, she kept comply and was fed but not with the food that she needed, only he could give her that as her body felt as if it were one giant nerve her vision fading in and out though never stopping in the task that had been assigned to her.

She could only hope for relief, for the sensations to push her over the edge of this madness or for him unaware that the collars weren't meant to carry her to her final destination as she trembled at his feet, hips swaying as she went to work.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:19 am

"Oh?" Mercer replied, "You need something? What is it you need? Perhaps you would like something else to lick. But, you did not seem so interested in my cock before. Did you not like it? I am not sure what you are asking for, slave." Scorch's pride was still holding on by the fingernails. There was one thing and one thing only that would bring an end to the insanity. She was able to muster words before. What was stopping her? If she said what she wanted, would Mercer finally let her have bliss?

---

Vespira let forth a drawn out hiss. Her cock pulsed and released a flood of semen right into Selena's sucking lips. Fingers stroked through the woman's hair, holding the woman's head there as she was forced to choke down every last wave of cum. "Mmm..." Vespira sighed, barely paying attention to the monitor anymore as Scorch struggled to maintain herself. The techs called warning her that prolong stimulation through the collar may cause a chemical imbalance which could lead to side effects. But, Scorch had so far proven she had no interest in serving willingly. This was her own undoing.

"Mmm... She was captain of those pirates, yess?" she hissed softly, "I have heard crew that refuse to obey the captain are thrown overboard or walk the plank. Tell me... If you were captain and your sisster was your crew, what would you have done after sso much dissobedience? After sso many lies and ssecrets?"

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 am

Her words had not been clear given that she was licking his feet with her tongue, how could they be? She was listening and he denying her what she needed. Whether or not it was on purpose was another matter but seeing that he was a reminder of Mercer and she knew no different, he was probably doing it on purpose, upset that he no longer had her to torment now that he no longer possessed her sister but able to get at her this way by driving her insane.

Perhaps he had been aware of the collars, perhaps not though the effects were pretty obvious. She flicked her gaze up, a tinge of anger burning through her for a moment. She was doing what he commanded and he was deliberately denying her reward, yet the collar still gave her positive reinforcement her mind confused as to what was expected, what he wanted.

“No, Master, I … I want it, p-please,”
her voice weak given that she had not stopped licking.

----

After swallowing a mouthful of cum Selena had to give the question some thought. The personalities of the two sisters had been different, Selena more a follower then a leader had to envision a hypothetical situation where she was in charge.

Dessy was still here sister though so she doubted it would be so severe but at the same time she couldn't let such public insubordination go unpunished.

“I, I am unsure Mistress.”
She gave it some thought though trying to see herself in that situation. “She has never denied me of anything without a good reason for it. Either forcing her to work with those she doesn't like or taking away what she most enjoys but the later could have some trouble. I'm sorry, Mistress, I have never given it any real thought and we have been absent from one another for some time until your graces saw us rejoined so I am unaware of any changes. I will think on it though. Though sister or not there is marooning we pirates use as well stranding a problem crew member someplace that they cannot escape from. The punishments vary depending on the severity of the transgression.” After a time she would probably go back or send some assistance for her sister outside of public knowledge though if Scorch wasn't her sister she would probably just leave her. It was tough being overly cruel though she gave the question some serious thought.

Tough coming up with punishments when Scorch was the responsible one of the two always bailing her out of jams and even though she was unable to get her out of Mercer's clutches readily Mercer did take much delight in tormenting Scorch to the point where here sister nearly died to safeguard her more then once. That had not stopped her from placing forth her greatest effort in thinking over the matter at hand as she cleaned up her Mistress and thought over the matter.

Her mind turned to the simple though as she draws back a little so she can speak, her finger stimulating her Mistress as she spoke. “For minor transgression there were floggings which usually prevented greater transgressions though in all my time I must have witnessed no more than three such cases. Or the stocks we used at our bases though that was later to bring shame and guilt to someone.” She didn't know if any of these made any sense here but she was trying to show that she was dwelling on the matter and taking in seriously even before getting back to her cleaning.

Last edited by Scorch on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:40 am

Mercer was certainly not going out of his way to abuse the collar. Even if he was, it would not matter at this point as it was now being manually controlled by observers. Everything that was happening was due to Scorch's lack of initiative. But, the small nudge Mercer gave helped the woman finally speak up with her desire. "Very well," Mercer stated, "Lets see if you can pleasure me, slave. Be glad your Mistress and I are so lenient." He undid his pants and revealed that long thick member again. The collar once more, fed pleasure through Scorch's body upon seeing the mighty rod. Why did she feel pleasure just seeing it? Did she want his cock that badly? Being brought to the edge of sanity probably did not allow Scorch the ability to think much about it. What was clear was his cock was before her and looking at it made her feel good. Would tasting feel even better?

---

"Then you undersstand," Vespira hissed softly, "There are only two reasons she has not been disscarded yet. She has had less personal training than you did. The other being your faith that she can improve. Thiss was her opportunity to prove hersself and she has proven that she is lazy and cutss cornerss in her dutiess. Perhapss that is why she losst you sso easily to ssomone as ssimple as Mercer."

The Gorgonian lifted Selena's chin and looked into her eyes. "You have pleased me much, my pet," she hissed softly, "Thiss is why I love you. You are obedient, competent. Know that your sisster is your lessser here. Do you love me, Sselena? Do you want to feel more of my love insside you?"

Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 am

She had not cared, the pain too great, as was the pleasure constantly pushed to that edge. There was no hesitation her, the ping of pleasure making her aware that she had done something right though the problem existed in how she was going to handle that beast.

It was too large to really work around without taring her apart. She might be able to get her lips about it but she didn't think she would manage to swallow down much of that girth and yet it had been the means of the only relief to this agony. She did not know what was worse, the pain or the pleasure that would not grant her that ultimate reward as best as she had been aware.

The intensity playing with her consciousness. She wasn't really coherent as she reached to that swollen member as she jerked it a little and licked one side of it as she did so with far more enthusiasm then before. After a few licks she used her tits and slid up against that monster cock while licking the tip with her tongue.

----

“Mercer was my fault, Mistress,” there was no need in getting into all that old history unless her Mistress was interested. She was the irresponsible one of the two and lead into that situation even though it was not entirely her doing. From the start Scorch was bond to hate Mercer though with every fiber of her being and it was no surprise that she behaved this way to the imposter. If she knew her sister as she did and not much changed over the years then this shape shifter would be added to that list for even using such tactics against her but Selena did not dwell on any of that.

Being placed above Dessy though was strange, too alien to comprehend really for Dessy was always the one in charge. Listening to her had been ingrained for when she hadn't and did her own thing bad things would often result sooner or later. She had gotten her here after all but this was something that she would just have to get use to.

She had been the cause for getting her sister into this mess but hadn't dwelled on it as she loved to serve her new Mistress.

She did not comment on her sisters methods though that seemed to hold true from observation. That didn't seem to always be the case though, Dessy seemed to be quite adapt at most matters though she had wondered if seeing Mercer triggered that stubborn streak. When she say it though it was often brief and didn't lead into so many mistakes.

It did well that her sister was given this second chance though Selena was unaware how her Mistress would mark such a poor performance in the club. That was out of her hands and not her place to decide though she only hoped that her sister did not prove her wrong in the long run.

She smiled though and both nodded and spoke. Her heart thumping to hear those words alone, her pussy already drooling with anticipation.

“Yes, Mistress. Yes, I love you more than life itself.”
She would die for her Mistress if it were needed or wanted.

“Please, Mistress, please, fill me.”

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 am

"Uuhhnn... Fuck yes..." Mercer groaned as he leaned back. His thick cock pulsed and throbbed. It grew erect as hot blood engorged the monster with each stroke and lick the mercenary performed. The collar was flipping switches in Scorch's brain, setting everything to pleasure as a reward for her obedience. His cock was large but the human woman could still spread her lips around the tip and suck deeply. His urethra oozed precum which flooded the woman's mouth and tongue.

His clawed hand gripped the woman's head and helped guide her with the motions. Mercer's throbbing phallus was so hot between Scorch's breasts that it felt like they were melting while the collar continued pleasuring her heated body from within. The lupine alien creature let forth a howl as he yanked the woman's head down onto that tip. Hot jizz erupted, feeding the helpless woman copious amounts of sticky white cum.

That was when the collar finally triggered. All that build up was for this moment. She pleased her master and now would be granted her reward. A sudden spike in stimulation would send the slave tumbling into the abyss, releasing all that tension in one long orgasm. This spike in stimulation would last through Mercer's orgasm, prolonging Scorch's in the process.

Finally release, sweet sweet release. The collar would finally stop when Mercer finished pumping his load, leaving Scorch drowning in the heaviest of afterglows. "Much better, slut!" he praised, giving Scorch another wave of pleasure through the collar, "Now lay down on that table and spread those legs. Time for your real reward." The collar would goad Scorch to move that weary body and spread those thighs. That thick monsters was still erect and ready to plunder her very core.

Mercer showed no mercy, thrusting that giant rod right into Scorch's still trembling folds. Destiny's passage was spread wide open. There was pain but that physical pain was blocked by the sheer wave of bliss the collar fed directly into Scorch's brain. The stimulation would spike the moment Mercer slammed his hot tip against the woman's cervix, provided further reinforcement of how good it felt being fucked by a nice long thick cock.

The shapechanger grunted and altered his phallus so the bumps seemed to swirl inside the woman, stroking her in ways no ordinary cock could.

---

Selena's so called explanations about Destiny's behavior did not explain anything. Scorch's personal issues with Mercer were irrelevant the moment she chose to serve Vespira. The past was irrelevant, only the present and future mattered and both were no longer the woman's to decide. Scorch being a captain and thus could not follow orders made no sense as well. Even the most simple of humanoids could understand the concept of master and slave. Scorch's ship had an AI that called her 'mistress' she knew the concept. Even a dog can learn to obey commands. If obeying commands was so difficult for Scorch, it was no wonder she never made enough money as a mercenary to free her sister.

Selena would never understand what makes her so superior as a servant. Yes, Vespira's eyes may have influenced the woman. But, this slave had grown obedient and completely loyal in a short time. Not only that, she was proactive and performed her duties well. That alone was more than a certain captain was capable of it seems.

Vespira smirked at Selena's answer. It was perhaps tragic for Scorch that she worked so hard to protect her sister and now her sister was completely devoted to a crime lord. Even if Scorch wanted to rescue her sister, would Selena even want to leave? Vespira did not think so from the answer she heard.

Stroking Selena's cheek, Vespira gave a deep kiss to her loving pet. She gently removed her pet's panties, leaving the rest of the clothes on. She turned Selena so she could see the downfall of her own sister while that tip was lined up with her drooling entrance. "Watch your sisster as you pleasure me, sslave," Vespira hissed softly.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 am

On her knees she did what she could with that beast, licking and stroking for that reward that buzzed through her as she did what she could to please Mercer. Her tongue traced over that slit, the encouraging taste of that precum coated her tongue her red tresses where seized as her head was encouraged downward over that tip.

Her jaw ached spread about that girth. His hand dictating the pace as she bobbed back and forth, moans issuing out against that tool that she paid attention too. That ache did not matter, her eyes widening, her body trembling as she was caught up in the throes of release drinking and sucking with a fervor as waves of pleasure raced through her at long last after he ruptured, cum shooting down her throat.

It becomes hard to breath but he pulls back and issues new orders.

“Yes … Master … Mercer ...”
the pleasure still shooting through her as she does as instructed laying back on the table, spreading her legs wide and revealing the quivering pink folds.

There is no gentleness though, no easing into her heated body just a quick thrust into her as he impales her and she screams out, tears rushing down her cheeks though the pain is eclipsed by the pleasure she receives from the collar at least for now as she stretches out about that monsters, her folds clinging too him tightly as there was no other option available to it.

“ARGH AHHH OHHH!”
Clearly afterward she was going to feel this, her hands balling up into fists as if to brace her against the intense wave that flows over her. Her body basking in the pleasure it receives burying the pain deep down as the tears continue to flow, her body feeling this even if her mind currently wasn't.

Her breasts bouncing back and forth feeling the alteration that was going on, not knowing or caring about what Mercer was doing never lain with his species before she did not know that this was unusual or not for him.

The surge of his release triggered her own for only after he was satisfied did the collar allow her to be, those folds of flesh crashing down over him though given how full she is she cannot tighten much about him though there is an accompanying quiver against his throbbing member.

----

It had not been the case about money. Scorch could have gotten the money it was the fact that Mercer was not going to sell Selena ever given that it had allowed him to blackmail and torment the ex-pirate.

Now though in an attempt to free her sister Scorch had made matters worse. Selena was not going to leave now and with Mercer he had hardly cared what she did in the galaxy though expected her to drop it and come running at his call.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Obedient, Selena feels the draft of having her panties removed as she watches the scenario on the monitor that she had caused whether directly or indirectly. A combination of her suggestion and her sister's hot headed nature. Observing she prepares to be filled, her soft folds drooling, juices pouring down her leg as she reaches down to spread those heated netherlips for her Mistress.

She backs up in an effort to line herself up, to make that necessary contact before pressing back eagerly on that stiff member.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:34 am

Vespira and Selena finally had a show to watch. Together, they saw Destiny's body shudder in orgasmic glee as every thrust into that shuddering pussy left the woman cumming around the thick invader. The collar was in full control now, stimulating the poor woman over the edge again and again while hot jizz flooded into the woman's womb. Mercer kept pushing things further, fucking the woman a few more times before finally exhausting himself. Shapechanging was tiring and he had nowhere near the same stamina as Vespira.

Still the damage was done. Scorch was left on that table, cum oozing from the woman's still twitching cunt. The collar finally stopped manipulating the woman and allowed her to rest. Mercer took his leave and was soon back to his ordinary form. Servants came into the room, two grabbing Scorch's arms and dragging her out of the room and down the long halls towards Vespira's room. There, she would be unceremoniously dropped before Vespira and Selena.

Selena fucked Vespira's cock throughout the show. Hips thrust upwards, jamming that scaled meat deeper into the woman's yearning form. She blew her load twice into the slave before having her dismount and begin washing that dripping member with her tongue. That was the sight Scorch would find upon arriving in Vespira's chamber.

Vespira gazed at the heap of flesh that Destiny. Hand stroked through Selena's hair as she sighed with soft pleasures. Scorch would see the cum oozing down Selena's thighs. Scorch was still wearing nothing but the collar and the cum oozing down her twitching thighs. The collar was off at the moment not that Scorch knew. Hours of having it set to three times strength, it was no telling if there would be any effects on the woman's mind or not. But such was of little concern to Vespira at this point.

The Gorgonian said nothing. She merely gazed at the fallen woman before her. Fingers stroked Selena like a pet while Destiny's sister continued to lap up the cum and precum still on that long scaled rod. How would Scorch react to this sight? What excuses will she spout out for her failure to perform even simple servant tasks? Vespira would just wait and see what Scorch will say after all this.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 am

The pain came after the collar subsided and she was left there, covered in cum. Her body ached, her pussy most of all though she had lacked the strength to check if she was bleeding or the will at this stage. It hurt to move, hurt to just lay there though with no further commands she had rested until she had been reminded that Vespira was displeased when others seized hold of her limbs and carried her away.

This was not what she had wanted for her sister, seeing her in this capacity. She was too exhausted though for the spark in her mind to ignite into a flame. She wasn't thinking logically though, her mind a mess with the recent stimuli but whatever excuse she offered up would be dismissed and in the end it was up to her Mistress as to what happened with her.

Too tired to beg or make excuses or any sort of fuss she simply waits to be addressed as she pants there on the floor realizing by this stage that opening her mouth save for the desired responses only served to get her punished further so she waited while hearing the sounds of pleasure.

Her throat hurt from all the screaming, sore though there had been nothing wrong with her ears which hurt the most then, tears glistening down her cheeks, she hurt too much and figured she would just hurt again regardless, there was no excuse that would save her.

She could smell the strong aroma of sex too unsure how much of it had been emitting from her and how much from the two here.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:19 am

Scorch did not move. She did not speak. Perhaps it was for the best though it was doubtful the woman could dig herself any deeper into the hole she was in. Vespira ignored the woman for several moments. The only sounds Scorch would hear is the sounds of her sister's soft moans as she licks and sucks on the Gorgonian's cock. Was her sister enjoying this? How could she? Yet, there was not an ounce of resistance coming from the woman. She licked and sucked gently, happy to serve her Mistress.

"Mm... Sseemss my sservants brought me ssome trash..." the Gorgonian hissed softly, "You lied to me yet again, Desstiny. But unlike Mercer, I helped Sselena find purpose in her life. I kept my promisse. She is ssafe and enjoys being here. You on the other hand... I could have you become anything I wish. I could have you eating out of my hand within the next two hours if I sso choose. But, you only obey because you fear punishment. Sselena sserves because she chooses to, because she loves to sserve me."

"I grow weary of your sstupid games, Desstiny," Vespira continued softly, "Your sisster has faith that you can learn. Sso far, I fail to ssee progresss. Sso I will make thiss ssimple. Behind you is the door. You can leave here and now. No one will sstop you. You will be free of Mercer and free of my hold. What you do with that is none of my concern. Or... You can remain here and sstart sspeaking. Convince your sisster and her Misstresss that you are of usse. Ssucceed and I will ssee to training you until you are capable of obeying orders. But sso far, you have no desire to be here and your... performance has already cost me money. Sslaves who provide negative value have no right to be even called possessions."

Stay or leave, the choice was Scorch. There was no reaction from the collar. All Scorch had was her experiences so far and th aches and pleasures her body remembered. Selena was safe but in the clutches of this snake woman who was more dangerous than Mercer. But, Selena did not seem scared or afraid. What did Selena see that she did not?

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next