View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Retrieval (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Retrieval (for Vespira)
There was that, her mind tried to keep appraised of the matter but thinking to hard had been tough given the effects that the collar had left her in at this point. She did not have time to recover fully and in the weeks that she had been dealing with getting the satellites fixed up there was no telling for how long her sister had to wear one of these collars.

Perhaps in that time Selena had grown use to the rewards offered by good service, positive reinforcement until this had become second nature. It had not seemed that she had minded this at all though she had not had to collar on for a day and new how effective it could be.

She had failed, failed in keeping her sister safe … she had a dream of freeing her from Mercer's grasp, in getting her freedom. She was working on that with Serphina who had been searching for her missing pride but matters went beyond a simple snatch and grab. Mercer had resources after all and Scorch had been building upon her own.

But she was no good at this, the constant pain that she had been in now, a price of doing business perhaps. It had seemed that Selena had fit this life style too much to be saved from it. After having served Mercer for years and Vespira with her drugging gaze that she had weeks to utilize it was almost a forgone conclusion.

She could not endure this training, her eyes flick to the door for a second. The tears still silently spill down her cheeks though and she manages to get up on her hands and knees every muscle aching in the process of doing so.

“A deal is a deal ...”
she doesn't know how useful she would be, has nothing that she can think of in her current state and while it might have been far more sensible for her to leave though she could not track all the variables in her current condition. Her head bows down as she awaits further instruction. Her pride burning as an independent spirit to get caught up in all this.

“I do not know how best to serve, Mistress,”
perhaps Vespira would have little patience with her, the insult had not been missed but rather ignored. Perhaps she would earn her freedom though she doubted that good service lead to it and only bad did.

She didn't want to work in the club, didn't want this collar around her neck though she had really been an untrained slave all these years at Mercer's beck and call. She waits for the verdict among the otherwise infuriating sounds of sex that signaled her sister's defeat as much as her own.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:22 pm

"A deal you refuse to participate in," Vespira replied, "You know very well how to sserve me. But, you refuse because of your sstupid pride. What has your pride given you in the end?" All slaves go through similar phases of training. First, they are trained in body and mind in services her Mistress. Those who prove to have talents beyond sex are then trained further towards a specialty. Unfortunately, Scorch could not survive even step one.

"Sselena, your sisster's ignorance has grown tiring," she hissed, "Correct her. Teach her or convince her to leave. I do not care which. I have no use for a slave who cannot even recognize her own assetss. I have no use for a sslave who refuses to obey. Hmph, she claims to prefer me over Mercer and yet she obeyss Mercer more than she does me. I am not sure how many more inssults I can accept from thiss piece of garbage."

Scorch despised Mercer and hated him with all her being. Yet, she accomplished the tasks he gave her. If Scorch wanted to prove herself she needed to learn how to obey and stop letting her pride get in the way. Vespira already knows Scorch has other abilities that could be useful. But so far, she has failed every test of obedience thus far with one of those tests costing her credits in the end. Not the best track record.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:39 pm

It had been a sorry state that her sister had been in and for a change she had an opportunity to do something for her instead of having matters o one sided all the time. She couldn't understand why she would resist like this, well she could guess at those reasons but it felt good to serve.

She did not miss the flicker of Scorch's gaze to the door or how she struggled to get into that position though. As Vespira state she caused her to loose money and while Dessy could no doubt come around how much more money would she cause Vespira to loose.

Selena wasn't going any where though so it no longer mattered there. Her sister could be stubborn at times but she thought she could convince her to go but at the same time make this profitable for Vespira but she did not set the terms and go beyond her status, Vespira already made it clear that she did not care and a part of her had wondered if Dessy was still given this moment for her sake.

“A word, Mistress.”
It did not have to be private, just out of Scorch's earshot though if commanded to she would announce her thoughts regardless but she wanted her Mistress to hear what she was thinking first.

“I still believe she will come around but the cost may not be worth it when there are so many others that don't require such an effort.

“I am not going anywhere, Mistress.”
She rather enjoyed it her and for the past few years she had nothing but the other domestic slaves at Mercer's place to deal with and that was a harsh experience, fighting for scraps and further amusing the lupine.

“She will undoubtedly wish to visit me. Perhaps you could charge her to do so like any other guest to your club.”
Charge didn't necessarily have to be money, Vespira had plenty of wealth but she knew her sister had resources but to get at them would require work.

With the collar though she doubted it would take much work unless something unforeseen happened. “An option,” she did not know how stubborn her sister was going to be though but if Vespira seemed interested then a nudge in the right direction by her may be all that Dessy needed.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Vespira did not move but allowed Selena to speak outloud. There was nothing the Gorgonian needed to hide from Scorch. If anything, she wanted to see the woman's reaction to any and all of Selena's suggestions. It was a cruel twist of the knife as Selena said those things infront of Scorch. The woman's own sister did not see her worth training. Worse, she admitted to wishing to remain here with Vespira rather than return with Scorch.

"Even your own sisster thinks you are a failure, Desstiny," Vespira replied with a cruel smirk, "But I agree. You are always welcomed to come to my establishementss. Perhapss you will find me then. Until then..." She pressed a key on a nearby pad and the collar clicked open and fell to the floor. "You have proven yoursself not worth my time. I have no further businesss with you. I will have my guards esscort you to your ship."

That was is it. Scorch was free of Vespira's command but her sister was staying here of her own free will. Guards arrived to grab Scorch by the arms and drag her out of the room. Every step the guards took was another step between her and her sister. But despite this, Vespira did say she could come back. If she found Vespira again, could she find and save her sister? Unlike Mercer, she was not being sent out on dangerous tasks. There was no debt to repay officially. Scorch was free but not with the person she wanted to save most.

"Sseemss her love for you did not run sso deep," Vespira hissed softly, stroking Selena's cheek, "Not like mine. I would never let you go, my preciouss Sselena. You are mine forever..." her eyes gazed into Selena's, implanting that fact firmly into the woman's subconcious. She will be with her loving Mistress, forever.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:02 pm

It hurt with how freely Selena spoke of the situation though she had place a spin on matters, probably not to sound too harmful, confessing that Scorch could probably endure the training and yet in the same breath revealing that it was probably not worth it.

She listened with her head still focused on the floor, hands bunched into fists as her failure had been spelled out. She did not know if Selena had been force through similar straights and made to endure the torments of the collar or even had Mercer to contend with but she … she couldn't … couldn't endure that each night, her mind barely hanging on and feeling like mush, her body suffering now that the stimuli had not been flowing through her.

The servant was right in a senses, she would have been lucky to have a floor to sleep on as she hears the clank of the collar hitting the floor. She was unnecessary here, and yet drawn to her elder sister too as was the case when Mercer had her though Vespira had not commented on her return one way or another. Rather there was just the waiting of the guards to take her away.

Selena watched on with mixed feelings. Her sister had done so much in the past but now had been walking away. She was aware that busting her out wouldn't work. There was the same problems that she had face with Mercer on a larger scale and she did not wish to leave and would have to contend with an unwilling rescue.

Yet it had pleased her that her sister was still her own woman and displeased her at the same time, Vespira was so much fun and this may have been like all those times when her sister steered her away from a problem, she just knew better, though in this case she knew better. Perhaps she should have been more assertive but only the future held all the cards here.

Her mind pulled itself away from her thoughts though as that touch cascaded down her cheek in a reassuring way turning her attention back on the present.

“I suppose not, Mistress. I know you wouldn't,”
the hypnosis reinforcing those words though at this stage it had not been necessary as there was no reason for her to disbelieve it. “Now onto the next matter on the agenda Mistress.” And Selena goes back to diligently cleaning her Mistress' tool.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7