View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Choice (for Alex)
The days had passed on the planet as they waited for Ova's brother to arrive with her ransom. A blind slave was next to worthless but for sentimental reasons he had managed to get a good price for her. He didn't know she was so well connected though money was rarely a concern for him.

During these days he was in training as much as Alex was. She had gotten a name, allowed clothes and even allowed to sleep in his bed with him. Whether or not anything happened had been up to her as he let her dictate her need. Just how long she would ration herself from his cock since he did not always give in to her. But he did not let her go too long without something to tide her over even if it were just one of his tentacles.

As she trained as a domestic he trained with his Telepathic abilities seeing he was using one of them more or less constantly now he had managed to induce the phantom scent with greater and greater ease regulating a portion of his mind to producing the effect or refraining from it when she displeased him.

She found that he could be cruel on a a whim but as long as his slaves were behaving themselves they were rarely subject to his wrath though he loved punishing them when necessary.

He had her look over the new ship before he purchased it. It needed a little work though he was in no rush. He had the information he was after about the drug now and the crew was still imprisoned, Blue sold off to Ova and her brother. He could only imagine what they would do to him but that wasn't his problem.

He hired a new crew and discarded the others on the planet when they left it.

Ortix and the spiders are still at war with the tech you assisted your old Master with, come, I have a reward for you.
He had lead her to to the Med Bay where he had her undress and he removed the piercings that Goro had placed in her.

Rubbing the curve of a breast he showed off new piercings that were even flashier. The old piercings were given to the doctor to analyze.

Due to his Telepathic nature there were no droids, they were all organics that he could control. They were heading towards a point to check on the drug though. He still had an adequate supply of it though he tended to get a lot of it each time.

Perhaps it is time to meet the crew, Desire. This green being is Ruephar. Greet him properly, Desire.

Ruephar had been a short green alien with a crop of dark green hair, yellow eyes with webbing between his fingers and toes (concealed beneath his black boots) and gills along his neck in addition to possessing lungs. His skin was smooth but scaly and dry and his fingers ended in small claws.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 am

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
The mental musk was perfect for training the slave. It acted as positive reinforcement to comply and could be taken away as negative reinforcement. Fafner's powers improved as he used Alexandra as his guinea pig. The enslaved agent could not protect her thoughts as she was constantly given command and told to breathe in that irresistible musk.

Alexandra was compliant and obeyed her commands quickly. She had started becoming more proactive in serving her new master. She would gently reveal Fafner's cock while he sat and worked and would worship his three cocks with skillful efficiency. But, it was not all smooth going in the woman's training. As Fafner's mental ability grew, he could easily read the woman's thoughts. The pet was still referring to herself as Alexandra instead of Desire.

But, removing the musk while giving Alexandra some mental training helped reinforce the slave's new name. With each day, she saw herself less as Alexandra, the enslaved ADD agent and more as Desire, Fafner's loyal slave.

With Fafner's mental powers improving, his 'voice' was much clearer inside Desire's mind. His power was enough to control his new crew and could easily do the same for his pet. Any thoughts of were either squashed and punished or simply plucked from her thoughts like fruit from a tree. With this, Desire could only think of whatever Fafner wished her to think.

Desire did not understand why she was being rewarded for helping a different master. But, she did not complain as she offered her breasts to the doctor so new piercings could be applied to those long erect nipples. The musk had Desire aroused 24/7 and her mind was always hazy and open for Fafner to read and abuse how he pleased.

Desire slipped back into her clothes before following after her Master. She was introduced to the new crew. She smiled at Ruephar as she slowly lowered herself to her knees and crawled towards the green alien. "Hello Ruephar," she said with a soft purr as she leaned down and licked his boots slowly, "I am Desire... It is pleasure to meet you..." This being a crew member, Desire saw herself as below him. Slaves were bottom of the ladder though closest to their Master and that was all that mattered to Desire in the end.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:14 pm

As time passed he grew more accustom with picking up on things. He had trained himself for stimulating her mind with the phantom scent. Her thoughts grew easier for him to pick up on since she was always around.

While Telepathic abilities came easier to his father and others of his kind the drug he had been addicted to impaired him here. It took more effort and he had only used these gifts for a protracted amount of time to torment one of his father's favorites and fellow agent Lieutenant Rocha until now at least where he was altering her mental chemistry near every instant of the day.

But he did allow her time to adjust to her new name. As long as she responded to it there had been no problem. Initially he gave her some leeway, a brief pause as her mind made that connection then after her grace period he took that away. Hesitating lead to punishment though he did not seem to care how she thought of herself, at least for the time being affording her a larger mental grace period.

He had a hunch about the piercings though and wished to take a closer look. He had been use to seeing her with piercings and it was a simple matter to replace them and since he could afford it he got the best available.

He had introduced her to the doctor first, he was closest, and he had told the crew that they could have one orgasm and they were to leave her be and since he could see into her mind pretty quickly he would be able to tell if someone took seconds. Namely he was seeking to avoid any incidents such as resulted in the last ship.

He watched his slave increasing the mental scent a little more as she crawled to the doctor and began at his feet. The arousal was thick in the air and Fafner able to sense their thoughts had been free to use the computer and monitor this situation.

“That you are,”
Ruephar announced as he reached down and gently caressed her cheek. His cock was already firm beneath his pants in seeing her at his feet like this. “I look forward to serving out your medical needs.”

A lewd smile followed as his hand slipped away from her. “Only once?” The question directed to Fafner as he nodded without even looking back to interest with what he was looking up.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:39 am

Desire found her thoughts befuddled rather often as Fafner would alter the very chemistry of her brain. She would think less like an agent and more like a slave. She still had her knowledge but her thought process was different. Thinking of how to serve her owner brought pleasure to her mind as switches in her brain were altered to trigger differently to different thoughts and drives. The constant positive reinforcement trained her mind that serving Fafner was good and that Fafner would always take care of her if she was a good slave.

Desire gave a smile as she leaned into that stroking hand. Her eyes were hazy as her brain was told she was breathing in those wonderful fumes. The human slave was uncertain what the doctor was referring to and remained on her knees until she received further orders. Fafner looked busy so she just looked up at the doctor, breathing deeply.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 am

He preferred to keep her with her knowledge intact. He had completely befuddled her on occasion when he did not need her concentration or knowledge on a task, particularly when she was deserving of a good reward or when he was in the mood for sex. Of course he let her dictate when she approached him for sex but even that was somewhat of an illusion for all he had to do if he wanted was take her or increase the stimuli to her brain.

When she leaned in to that touch the “scent” grew just a little but there had been no further commands and the doctor brushed a hand against her cheek. Eventually the level of stimuli dropped back to what it was, the doctor just stroking her but told of the rules before hand even that mild action was risky. It was her choice as to how she greeted him after all but if the doctor did not cum now he would be credited one orgasm.

Fafner finishes up what he was locking at. Run those tests doctor, I cannot access the complete files from this medical terminal as expected. Desire, come. And he would lead her away, her reward still mild but constant.

The next closest crew member was the engineer that they ran into in the corridor. A small pale alien half her size with multiple arms. A tool box being carried and a scanner strapped to his belt. He wore a visor to filter out the light that was harsh to him.

Allow me to introduce M'klar. He is the ship's engineer and the one that you will probably be working with the most, Desire. Greet him.
Reward had been left to her, denial of that reward was punishment though he rarely took all the stimuli away unless displeased for one reason or another and unlike Amanda she was not defiant. Of course, being sent to the isolated abandoned prison with the Psionic monster helped to change her tune a bit he had not had to go to such extremes with her, Alex easier to manipulate given the addiction.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 am

Pleasure flowed into Desire, revealing to her she was on the right track. But, she was uncertain if she did not go far enough or not. There was no time though as the doctor had to go run tests for Fafner. The alien creature led the slave to another crew member.

"I am Desire," she said softly as she fell to her knees, "It is pleasure to meet you." Once more, she crawled closer to alien creature. She reached out to undo the alien male's leggings and pull out his cock. Desire moved slowly, letting the flow of pleasure be the final judgment on her actions. If it increased, she would begin blowing warm breaths over the tip and washing it with her tongue while her hand stroked the shaft. Lips wrapped around the erect member, taking long slow sucks as she sought to bring this crew member off with her mouth.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:36 pm

The alien said something though the only two words she comprehended were M'klar and Desire. His words sounding like a bit of clicks though the fact that she was to work with him gave rise to the issue of a language barrier.

He understands you. In time he will Master your language.
He addressed the concern that she would have had. You are still responsible for figuring out what is required of you though. Fafner made her aware that there was no excuse and the two would work things out but more important to her was the reward. It increase greater than it had last time as she extracted the alien from his pants. Based on his size he was large though he was only 6” or so.

Leaning in increased the reward she had received though in more ways then one. While the sensations increased a little she felt a tentacle flow down her back. It was rare for Fafner to initiate a touch but he had done so now watching though as she continued, the alien before her saying something to her as he pressed his fingers beneath her chin encouraging her to lift up with using much force or perhaps he wished for her to look up.

He wishes to come all over your tits, do not soil your clothes if you allow for this.
No commands to do it though. Whether she finished the crew off by hand, mouth or otherwise made no difference to him after all. They were allowed one orgasm, if they beat themselves off that still counted as far as he was concerned.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

She was to work with an alien who did not speak her language and the translator did not seem to have a means of recognizing him. This would make working in engineering much more difficult. But, Fafner would accept no excuses so it would just have to be something Desire would have to figure out in the future.

"Mmph... Ahhh... Mph..." Desire sucked deeply on the alien rod. Fafner gave a little physical reinforcement while fingers slowly goaded the woman to lookup at M'klar. Fafner translated his wish and Desire accepted them as commands. She slowly pulled down her top pressed both her tits around the phallus. She would roll the heavy luscious flesh back and forth, pumping it for all its worth. "Mmm..." Desire moaned as those six inches throbbed within her cleavage. It felt like her breasts were melting around the member. When she felt the rod start to jolt and tense up. She would pull back some, giving the tip a clear shot at her large udders. Anything that splashed on her face would be licked up as she looked up at the alien male. Hopefully, he was satisfied with her performance.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:39 pm

Fafner was not concerned about engineering matters. He simply new things that she did not and need not stop to explain them any but more of that drug was fed directly into her brain.

Her large tits engulfed the rod completely as she worked it, the influx of that “scent” remained constant even as she felt that tremble in that rod. Pulling back there was a surge in that reinforcement once the hot sticky seed had splashed upon her face and tits. M'klar gasped as he smacked the head of his penis against her impressive mounds until all his cum had been drained and no sooner had he finished then tentacles coiled about her breasts and gave her a squeeze there.

Such a good Pet, Desire. My best investment to date.
The mechanic said something to her and this time she could only catch her name being said.

He says thank you and has put forth a request for you to explain Quantan's theory of propulsion. Indulge him.
The theory was a basic Physics one she had been aware of and he allowed her to explain the simple theory to him. He nodded at all the right points as Fafner continued molding her breasts against her touch. That injection she had been given to lactate would be ending soon and he had to determine if he wanted to renew it or just let the effect lapse. He had gotten use to it though and would probably renew the effect.

How was it termed in the past Desire?
Not the greatest with Telepathy it took a few seconds to search for the right answer. Do you need to be milked?

It was rare that he had asked her simply doing it when he whim struck. Of course being his slave he rarely shared her though there were times such as now that it would, hopeful, avoid a future problem by getting this out of everyone's system.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:05 pm

"Uhhnnn..." Desire moaned as her eyes fluttered wildly. The musk made her body so sensitive as tendrils wrapped around her breasts and squeezed them. Her mouth hung open in awe, her tongue nearly rolling out of her mouth from the sheer sensation of it all. Desired sagged in Fafner's grasp as he continued to mold her tits like a sculptor.

"I... Unnn... Yes... Yes, Master," she moaned before trying to explain propulsion theory. Not exactly something that could easily explained while horny and being fondled by a skillful slaver. Desire did not feel any need to be milked but she would gladly offer her breasts if Fafner wished her to do so.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Her reward had been increased and while she was having some difficulties with the stimulation she received M'klar listened as he made no notion of hiding the fact that he had been observing her jizz stained tits.

Fafner could pick up her mental state and realized that she did not really need to be milked though he was going to do so any way drawing her up to her feet he pressed her back to the wall and consumed on then the other, his long tongue tracing over her nipples, playing with her piercings as his tentacles squeezed further milk out of those teats.

M'klar held up a hand for her to halt. “That will be all, Desire,” and like that he understood some of her language at least or maybe all of it, how, that was an unknown though Fafner had Psychic abilities and maybe M'klar's species had something that allowed him to pick up languages easier, a step or two down from Telepathy though since he had her M'klar figured that he would learn a bit of her language and could learn more as time passed, he was a quick study after all.

He left the two and soon her reward levels reset once Fafner finishes giving her tits some attention. He has her remain topless before bringing her to a refresher to get cleaned up first.

Last is the pilot ...
He paused her for a moment.First, how well can you pilot in a pinch? He was accessing other memories though would have looked himself. He denies her a reward for a none answer but just a little treat for an answer.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:55 am

"Ahhhnnn... Uhhhnnn..." Tendrils continued to squeeze her breasts while the slave was pushed against the wall. Desire could barely speak as Fafner's tongue dragged over her pierced nipples. Milk spurt out, flowing freely into the hungry alien's maw. "Uuhhhnn... Master..." she whimpered in defeat.

Thankfully, M'klar was satisfied and told her to stop. Huh? When did he learn her language? The question did not linger for long as Fafner continued to finish off her teats. Desire's master cleaned her up but left her topless as she was led towards the bridge/cockpit area of the ship. Fafner spoke directly into her mind about piloting experience. "All ADD agents learn how to pilot basic shuttle craft, Master," Desire replied, "Anything larger, I am uncertain. This ship is rather small so I may be able to pick it up rather quickly."

The musk was gone briefly. But her answer earned her a small but steady stream of the irresistible drug. The constant mental feeding was certainly not helping her addiction at all. At this rate, she would crash and burn if her mental fix was taken away or worse, her mind starts to disbelieve the placebo.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 am

Fafner listened as he brought her to a restroom to clean herself. He considered her learning to pilot the craft as a back up. She was always close at hand and he never really bothered with the tech. There might be some issues there with her learning though not on her part and he had to think it through.

We will see if you can handle it later.
She needed only to fly the ship, perhaps take some evasive action from time to time but he doubt that would come up all to often.

I have seen it in Nessur's mind, he knows you ...
Though the rules hadn't changed or at least he had not said they were. He braced her a little as they returned in route to the cockpit.

They were in hyperspace so there was little happening save for the constant white streaks that zipped on passed. As the door slide open Nessur looked towards the agent, a grin curling up on his features.

He was large, a head over six feet and resembled a mane-less lion and she had recognized that he was one of the alien grunts that attacked her vessel all those years ago. Fortunately the ADD rescued the craft and the boarding action was repulsed. Some of the boarders managed to escape and a severely damaged ship was captured. He must have been captured then as well though he looked no different then the other grunts that day.

Nessur had seen her though and while he had not known who she was he at least had some familiarity with her.

Our pilot, Nessur,
Fafner simple introduced though no commands were given.

“I remember you … yess,” Nessur struggled to recall from where though seeing if there were any tells that he could pick up on.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 am

Still topless, Desire was led to the alien known as Nessur. Apparently this alien knew her from somewhere. The enslaved agent saw the creature and recognized the race but little more than that. This was just another alien species she had fought in the past. Desire also had no memories of someone named Nessur. This was just an occasion of an alien being thwarted by an agent and finally meeting that same agent once more. As far Desire knew, there was nothing important about Nessur. This was not like running into Goro a second time.

Desire kneeled before Nessur and bowed her head. "Hello, Nessur," Desire greeted softly, "I am Desire. How may I please you?" Arms gently pushed against the sides of her breasts, making them more prominent as she leaned her body enough to give the lion alien full view of the depths of her cleavage. From her past or not, her orders were no different. Desire assumed she was to please this crew member much like the others. Whether or not Nessur held a grudge was irrelevant in the slave's mind.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 pm

Desire … he had not caught her name before, doubted that was her actual name but did not care. He wasn't sure where he saw her from but he did see her before. Eying her as she knelt before him in greeting Nessur takes her chin in his paw rubbing it and forcing her to look up at him.

He flicks his gaze to Fafner. “Anything?” He frown soon after as Fafner shook his head,

No damage is to done to her.

But the scent was increasing as she moved to a submissive stature. Nessur regarded her tits for a long moment then released her. “Remove the rest of your clothes and lay back.”

When she complied she got more of that dose the volume steadily increasing then hovering at it's current leave as he ate her out with strong licks about her labia. Spreading her apart he lapped at her pussy for a bit. He had been usual in that he was servicing her though it was on a selfish end for he was told he could not hurt her he had to ensure that she was good and ready before he crawled into position rubbing a large cock against he sweet fold as he teased her with it. A member not as big as some of the Adda but it was was large and had considerable girth.

“Tell me how much you want this cock inside you slave!”
He growled as he aligned himself against her. Fortunately for her his equipment wasn't barbed like the lions on her world. He moved into position, paws against those breasts, squeezing them as his tongue dragged against her neck as he and Fafner waited on her compliance, of course Fafner did not doubt that she would seeing that she was too tied to this drug.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next