View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
Two of the life forms were together in a cabin, two others in the infirmary and another one in the cargo area with the last being in engineering. Emi 3 watched the read out on her scanner that displayed the organics and while the scanner had information on a few species of the six only one indicated a possible human, body temperature, heart rate, the gases emitted from it … life form sensors were guess work especially if a species had fairly similar bio rhythms.

Relaying that information through her link up with Emi 1 Luna was able to direct matters personally almost as if she were there. She had fitted the android with a suit of battle armor meant to dampen the effects of EMP but even so she did not wish to risk using such charges when unnecessary damage could effect the android. They had one shot at this having gotten her just a short while ago seeing how distant that they were at the time.

The top hatch had been locked of course and Luna had both Emi 1 and 3 working on those combinations and algorithms as she braced herself for the mission at hand. Fafner was present, to this she had no doubt given the information that was passed on to her and while his capture would have been a nice bonus the task was rescuing their agent.

Emi 3 had tagged the ship with a homing beacon just encase though so there was a possibility to get at Fafner, or so was the hope there. The computers set their complex brains to work on the task at hand, if failing their still was the plasma torches or braking down and risking the EMP charges.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Good, he liked that answer regardless if it were fueled by a need of the drug or not did not concern him, only that she appreciated the efforts to keep her alive and understood that if he or a creature of similar nature didn't get a hold of her then she would have probably been dead now.

Whether she kept Jemex or not or preferred another slave was something that did not matter right then and there as he pressed into her with a bit more force, throbbing inside her as his spunk filled her lovely body. Of course he was not done with her and had her kneeling, facing away as he took her then from behind, a tentacle brushing against her clit while others coiled about those massive breasts and squeeze. A fourth presented itself to her lips teasing it's way inside her there while a fifth swirled around her puckered back door.

He had refrained from letting her cum until the new position had been acquired though it was not long before a hand pulled gently on a shock of red hair. His tongue swept over the side of her neck.

Know that I would not abandon you, Desire, you may cum now,
and with that he was pushing back inside those much loved depths.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:07 pm

"Huu... Uhhnn... Ahhhnn... Ahhnnn... Aiiieeeeee!" Fafner's cock drilled into her ass from behind as tentacles swarmed of her sweaty body. Her huge tits were mauled, sending a wealth of heated pleasure rippling through her chest and the rest of her body. Her clitoris was fully erect, throbbing with her rapidly beating heart while tendrils flicked her nub back and forth to produce the most erotic torment. Hot jizz oozed out of her cunt while drool escaped her moaning lips. Eyes fluttered and rolled back as she came as commanded, juices squirting out as Fafner's cock entered her again and again.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 pm

He pumped away at her, filling that pussy as he pressed into it, a slurping sound mad with his body smashing against her backside, those tentacles squeezing and caressing her and sending her into over drive.

The door then opens, he looks instinctively as something is tossed inside the room, stun grenades going off followed by a black armored figure that sprays everyone with the blaster rifle that has been set for stun.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:28 am

When Alex comes to she is in an infirmary and not the one on her ship. Nothing unusual though she is on a metallic table, restrained though there is no scent in her mind or in the air though the distorted voice of the figure in black armor grabs her attention.

“Doctor, she is awake.”

“Excellent. Have a full diagnostic done,”
and the person leaves as Luna comes into view. “Hello again. Do you know what you were being injected with?”

She had assumed that their were drugs that were added into the mix considering the last time that they had been through this. And unlike the time she had Lt. Rocha strapped down Luna intended to behave herself here.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:30 am

Everything went white when the doors opened. She felt bliss, then agony, then nothing.

Desire layed there on the table. She was restrained, barely able to squirm. The air smelled so clean, so empty. The agent's heart raced as she struggled. "Please... Please no!" she whimpered, "I need it. I need to be with him! I need him! Please!" Desire was panicking. Without the mental drug, the withdrawals would hit hard. She did not want to go through that agony ever again. The poor agent was not even aware she had finally been rescued by the ADD.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:54 am

This wasn't good. She had known how bad it was last time, hence the restraints this time though no answer came forth. She went to work though using the Serum she had to hope would calm her or at least clear her head for a bit.

If drugs were involved then the Serum should help but she had not known this was a mental hold though the Serum might still work seeing that it was all in her head and she had learned that the Serum worked to neutralize the threat.

She injected the agent though who had obviously seen better days …long roads or rehab and hours spent with a shrink were probably in the future of the agent but she was safe now.

The ADD had been contacted by the Adda again, one that kept saying where Emi could be found, ironic that she had named her ship, it's AI and the latest battle android off of that name. Chances were this was Goro's drug or some variation of it. This was a small boon as they had Goro captured once and she could work on synthesizing that drug out of the data they had collected though this was a mess.

If the Serum did not work she would have no choice but to put her fellow agent under until reaching the better medical facilities at the base and getting to work on manufacturing something to assist in taking the edge off a bit.

“Don't worry, you're safe now agent. It's all over.”

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:19 am

It was unknown how effective the Serum was. Fafner had spent a lot of time toying and manipulating Alexandra's mind to be more and more susceptible to his influences. Tears rolled down the woman's cheek as she continued to struggle. The agent felt so empty and incomplete without her Master's presence inside her. She jerked against her bonds until a command was given to sedate the busty agent.

"Ahh!" the needle sank in, "Uhhnnn.. No... Please... Please... Let... Me... Go..." Alexandra relaxed and was soon staring off into space through half mast lids. She was put under. Her heart rate was slowing back to normal levels. Whatever her previous owner did to her, it had a tight hold upon the helpless woman. She was lucky to be saved at all but months of damage could not be undone in a few hours. Agents failed their missions and this was the fate that waited for them each and every time.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 am

It was clear that this was going to take time and the access to greater equipment then she had hear though last time had prepared her a bit better for this one. She had a lot more Serum and a lot of sedatives to keep the agent out for the duration of the trip.

They had to drop back into real space so that they could send out a transmission to concoct some of that gas that Goro used so something was prepared ahead of time. She also listed a bunch of drugs that were going to be useful to assist in recovery. She was no shrink herself but a researcher for the most part tinkering with this and that.

It had appeared that the ADD was just getting started with the agent's recovery and it was going to be a long, albeit painful road ...

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7