View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Choice (for Alex) 

Post Re: Choice (for Alex)
Smacking the plate of food away and having her make something else served no purpose so he merely set the food aside for now. He seized her by the chin, his white gaze borrowing into her mind though he could sense that her mind had been on sex and serving. Whether she needed the nudge of reinforcement or not it had pleased him just enough it seemed as a little scent crept into the air.

Further the doctor had been absent, probably in the infirmary still and had yet to make his way to the mess hall being caught up with something.

Go have the doctor treat your cuts. He is not to touch you more than he has to.

The scent would fade by the time she got to the infirmary though with a naked woman showing up how was the doctor going to resist such a pleasing morsel?

He hardly listened to her about her scrapped hands and knees too focused on her breasts though he had been under restrictions he found it hard to concentrate on the issue. Eventually he got it together enough. He treated her though he had her sit on his examination table.

“Don't go just yet … I ...”
there was a definite bulge at the front of his pants. “The serum I injected you with just now promotes rapid healing. Such scraps should be gone within an hour or so. But I was curious if you would indulge me.”

He moved to a desk draw sliding out a camera. “A few pictures? I am not permitted to touch you but ...”

Whether or not she stayed for such a photo shoot did not concern Fafner. When she came back the only thing that would matter was her obedience to his orders. There was nothing stating an immediate return though her return was expected given that need of hers so he simply waited and ate as he did so.

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:18 pm

The slave took deep breaths as if she had been holding her breath all this time. It was very little but the aroused woman tried to get as much inside her as possible before being sent off to have her scrapes tended to. The scent was gone once more, goading the slave to hurry quickly though the effects of the drug she had 'inhaled' so far was still very much leaving her body boiling with desperation.

The doctor did not waste much time though his eyes were looking at her breasts. Desire's eyes were on that thick bulge. She lacked the will to resist and it was only Fafner's commands that kept the enslaved woman from just falling to her knees and tending to that swollen rod. The words 'Don't go just yet' kept the dazed woman from leaving immediately. The rest was just white noise as the nude woman stood their trembling before the alien male.

Glazed eyes blinked at the sight of the camera. "What... What do you need me to do?" she half said, half moaned. Fingers twitched, she needed release so badly. She wanted to just squeeze her tits until she creamed all over the floor in front of this doctor. She wanted anything inside her right now, anything to scratch this itch she could not reach. As a slave, she was to obey the crew as long as they fell within Fafner's limitations. Desire would remain in this room as long as the doctor wished.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:58 pm

“Just lay back and let me take a few photos.” They were for his personal collection seeing that he was not allowed to touch her. He took images with her pressing her tits together, images with her spreading her pussy, even tried to get those of her pleasuring herself with a variety of medical instruments.

She had not been as it for long when Nessur arrived, the feline complain of chest pains. As much as he would have liked to watch he was in too much discomfort and so she was dismissed back to Fafner who looked her over, the scraps already showing some improvement.

He peered into her mind before slamming her with a wall of scent.

He shackled her again though tracing his hands over her tits as he stood behind her. Tentacles opened up desk draws as he drew out the nipple clamps that he affixed to her. He continued to go to work sweeping a vibrator against her clit, rubbing it slowly against her.

Now doesn't it feel good to serve Pet? Could you achieve such pleasure on your own?

Rhetorical questions but she would probably answer. Regardless his touch melted away, the vibrator teasing against her slit just a little too before it returned. He rubbed a tingly ointment against her skin making her sheen in the process, fingers dipping to her nether lips and pushing inside her there briefly before extracting themselves.

What do you think I should do with you now Pet?
This question had not been a rhetorical one as he supplied it. He was looking over the variety of tools and toys that he amassed as she voiced her answer.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm

The first few pictures were as harmless as such requests could be. But when it came time to pleasure herself, Desire's body shuddered with every faint motion of the cool metal instruments against her heated folds. She went as slow as possible to avoid cumming but even that was almost too much. Her eyes rolled back as she obeyed every pose until she was dismissed, left hornier than when she entered.

Fafner rewarded Desire immediately. The musk filled her thoughts and her already melted brain became more so. "Auughhh!" Her body shuddered as fingers traced over those visibly firming globes. The clamps made her cry out in pain only to feel pleasure rush back in the form of a the vibrator humming against her clitoris.

"Oohhnn... Ahhhnnn..." No words could form as the slave's eyes rolled back completely. Her hips were violently shuddering only to have the vibrator drift away once more. She began to buck desperately in her bonds. Her mind had shattered after hours of over stimulation and desperation. The tension broke the slave as she began to babble as she twitched there in her bonds. "C-Cock..." she moaned, "I... I n-need c-cock... Please... More... More cocks... I need..." SEX was the only word in Alexandra's mind, repeating over and over again. She wanted it. She wanted nothing else. She wanted to be fucked endlessly until she could not see anymore then fucked somemore.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 am

Who says you deserve that, he chuckled in her head a little though he soon returned slipping a bead into her ass. The first of many beads as he angles against her sex rubbing back and forth against her just to make her aware of that cock and the relief it could bring.

Another bead was applied to her back door and by the time the had of his cock pressed against her entrance he had four of those beads inside her, He then began pushing inside her with that member.

Since he was the only one fucking her more or less that passage had been shaped around him. As often as he had her restored to an incredible tightness she got us to having to receive another serum. The process would repeat,

Now she was getting just what she asked for. That scent overwhelming, that cock sliding into her. Nice and slow he teased her with his staff as he pushed into her knowing full well that he was devastating her senses.

Do you like that, Pet?
His tempo increasing slightly as he presses another bead making five total in her ass as he thrusts into that well trained cunt. Picking up the pace further he slaps her ass with a tentacle though only enough to sting.

You can cum my Pet, cum to your heart's content.
Her lesson was learned, he had built up that need long enough and he did not wish to place her through too much stress. After all she was his favored Pet ...

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:00 am

"Auuughhhh! Auuughhhh! Yesssss! Harder! F-Faster! Aiiiiiiieeeeee!" Her ass burned with those beads spreadin her anus wide open. Each one added pushed the others in deeper. Fafner's cock pushed inside her contracting folds, feeling the tightness caused by the serum and the anal beads pushing those inner walls from the other side. The cock ground against the beads, turning Desire's insides into jelly.

The orgasms came one after another, her mind and soul sundered into oblivion as Fafner fucked her long and hard. The sudden increase in potency of the drug sent her mind tumbling deeper into the rabbit hole. Her eyes rolled back. "C-Cocks... Uhhnnn... Uhhnnn... Mastersss cockss... Feeels soooo gooood..." Alexandra's mind was broken. There was only Desire, desire for more cocks, desire for more sex. The agent was dead and only the slave remained as she came over and over again while moaning for more with a look of complete awe on her face.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:42 am

His speed increased as he gave it to her harder, the occasional slap by a tentacle against her rump followed along with the continued insertion of those beads on after another. Fafner could tell that he had regained that complete control and so he had no reason to hold back now unless he had desired to be cruel.

Fafner did have the occasional cruel streak though for the most part if he was obeyed he would let things slid more or less depending on his position. As Master though her place was as his slave and he wanted her complete obedience.

He had been slow at times, such as with her new name knowing that it took time to get use to it though now there was no tolerance for her past, not in the first person at least and when he did require information from the days of Alex it was as if she had to speak of another's experience rather than her own. Early on it was tougher to grasp but before he purchased her only mattered when there was some benefit in it for himself. From the point of purchase he took away everything and built it all to his liking.

So …. ngh … tight ...
He delivered the first of many loads to her that evening. He had switched cocks repeatedly and with three of them two could recover while the third went to work on her.

After a dozen beads had been in her ass he slowly pulled on the string drawing each out as his pace slowed to match this.

But she would not get off easy. A tentacle rolled it's tip against the swollen nub he encountered as he paddled her ass with mild stinging slaps.

Four hours he came at her as long as she remained conscious until he unclasped those clamps and rounded in front of her sucking on a breast then the other as fingers traced over each. Clean up and you can rest.

He released her of her restraints, his large quivering cock presented to her lips.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 pm

By the time Fafner finished, Desire was slumped on her knees and using what little strength she had left to suck that thick trembling rod. Every suck was accompanied with a muffled moan. The sheer amount of sex and drugs left the foaming out drool. Her eyes were glassy as she obeyed her Master's command. Broken, the woman did the only thing she knew which was suck and fuck cocks. Heat rose in her cheeks while a limp hand rested over her cunt. Milk leaked from her engorged teats. Cum oozed from her sex while fingers played with her clitoris. She was playing with herself as she sucked her Master's cock like the whore she was made to be.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Satisfied with her “domestic duties” he had allowed his Pet some rest and re-cooperated himself. Come morning though he had rebuffed her advances if any came and set her to her domestic tasks such as cleaning the floor stained by their cum. Cleaned and changed he allowed her to wear clothing once again and had her prepare breakfast.

He had other things in mind though and took her right there in the mess hall, at least he had sprawled her out on a table and thoroughly ate her out before he had directed her to work with Jemex again.

Since they were only working on a smaller bit of that text now matters had been going a little better before they slammed into a wall.

It was when the engineer M'klar who she worked with prior to Fafner making this more of a priority. From him as he was fucking Jemex they discovered a few things. His knack for picking up languages had been spoken only, apparently he had no clue to written texts such as this though he knew of programs that were pretty good with decrypting languages, state of the art devices that could read through this gibberish and make sense out of it. It was a mere recommendation and while it may not do them any real good without using the correct cipher Fafner had opted to get the program any way and as much info he could add to the database he had on the Vendrix. Every little bit counted though it was while going through the market place enroute to get these things that someone approached through the crowds after they pair was leaving a shop after acquiring what was needed. As usual Fafner was in the lead though he turned around when he discerned a voice.

The four armed lizard creature knelt before Desire.

“Emi! I have found you!”

Ri. Fafner considered this, the creature searching out Desire but he was interested in how she handled the matter now. He gave no orders simply using his skills to figure out who this creature was attacking both their minds and finding that the alien had next to no mental defenses.

Now that was an interesting fact … he found it in Ri's mind but he was unable to play around with that scent given that he had no sense of smell, alas ...

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:16 am

Desire begged for more the next morning but was commanded to begin work instead. But even while working, she found herself sprawled out on a table as her Master devoured her musky fluids. The drug and sex left her in a wonderful high. Her mind was thinking of sex all the time now. She wanted to serve as that meant she would be rewarded with that long thick cock. The very thought of it made her insides drool with anticipation. But, she could get no relief from the other crew. There was one person she could use for her own personal pleasure though.

Jemex was unfortunately the unlucky woman that had to endure Desire's advances. The slave's inhibitions were gone. When the program was compiling and running through the countless gigs and terabytes of information, the Russian woman was all over the alien slave. She could not control herself anymore. She needed it so badly and her Master was not here. This slave, this slut walking around with no clothes on was just tempting her all this time. Hips ground against Jemex's as she stole those lips with her own. She sucked and fucked her female partner until she came all over the female alien. She even made the slave lick her clean afterwards, she did not want to be soiled before her owner.

They were having trouble with translating at this point. It was bound to happen and it was amazing they were able to get this far with what they had. But the engineer had an idea that Fafner was willing to try and so Desire found herself being taken onto a planet to shop for the item in question. Desire would stand and pose in a way to push those lovely breasts outwards, straining against her clothes in hopes that her Master would notice her and give her attention. The agent was hopelessly tamed by her Master.

~Emi! I have found you!~

Desire blinked as a creature ran up to her. She was confused as if she had just watched a complete stranger call out to her. But, the memories would flood back in. This was an Adda, one of many that fucked her while she was serving under Goro. "Ri..." she said softly. Desire did not know how to react to this. "Master..." she looked towards Fafner, "This one served my previous owner..." What else could she have done? She could have fled with Ri but it was doubtful she could get far. Even then, why should she come back to Goro? Goro treated her poorly and constantly put her life in danger. The only thing he had was the musk but Fafner had that musk as well and his smelled just as wonderful. Either way, it was not her place to decide a course of action. Desire was Fafner's slave and she would obey his guidance.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:49 am

Fafner was collecting bits of information from their minds even now as he analyzed the best course of action here.

“Still serve ...”
he corrected, head down as if he had been her subservient. The loss of the last ship nearly cost him his life but he was one of the lucky ones that had managed to make it off the vessel. As her Minder he was suppose to find her but had failed. The search for her had been called off after a bit, Goro missing her technical skills with the best of the Adda scientists not even fit to lace her boots.

But she was assumed dead or taken by Quebos and with the effects of that drug it was fathomed she would not have endured for long.

I see ... He was considering the various angles here. Then he turned his attention to the Adda. He had several ideas floating through his mind and continued to scan his mind. He saw that Ri was not alone though there was no battleship in orbit above the planet either. He gauged what he could of this Emissary character before deciding on a course of action.

Three days … I shall be on this planet for three days. If Desire wishes to go she may. If he can convince her to leave my side I shall not stop her ...

There was a pinge of concern of uncertain within the Adda as if he doubted doing just that. He did not follow the thought process all the way as the Adda struggled with informing his Master and even had been taken back by what he had saw though blissed out she was looking better … had she been milked? Fafner near laughed as the Adda glanced at her tits, even now he served her though those had been the commands he had received from Goro.

“Do … do you need to be milked?”
A typical morning question that was asked of her though it had been afternoon. And if no he had moved on. “May I milk you?”

Fafner was studying Desire's memories of Goro. He had no intentions of letting her leave if she wished but it didn’t seem so likely. After all he could “command” her to stay mentally on a whim but this proved to be a bit amusing.

The only restriction is that he has to come himself if he wants her back. As for your request ...
He eyed those tits himself and though there were doubts in his mind about conveying the message he made that a condition in allowing just that. She would not refuse the command to expose her chest, regardless of who was looking, at first it hadn't been anyone since no one expected a pair of tits to be whipped out in public nor someone sucking on them.

Fafner had learned that the milk the Adda acquired was a mild aphrodisiac to the Adda and all the while Desire had been rewarded as Fafner and others watched what was going on. It was a rare treat that he had allowed anyone to have sex with her though and that was not about to change though.

You may respond in kind, Pet. Let him touch you or give him head, whichever you prefer. But that dick stays away from you otherwise.
He let he make that choice as he saw that Ri did not immediately move to have her to one thing over the other as he groped her tits, a throbbing hardness between his own thighs as he observed how flushed she appeared first taking the initiative if it look to him that it was fairly great where upon he would try to ignore his needs and see to her own.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Desire was shocked at Fafner's response. Why was she given this choice? It made no sense to her. But, it was not really much of a choice. Fafner had treated her far better than Goro ever did. The only thing he had was the musk but the musk Fafner produced was just as good. Little did the woman know that Goro's musk was infact a mental effect and the sweet scent was just a byproduct of using it.

But, the choice would only matter if Goro came for her. There was still the matter with Ri though as he was already offering his services here in the middle of the street. Fafner did not seem to mind and even gave the slave permission. Desire looked to her Master and back to Ri. She could see the thick trunk that ravaged her so many times before. Her body ached so badly right now. Fafner had been so focused on business that there had been no time to get any relief.

The slave swallowed hard. Fafner allowing this had opened the flood gates. She found herself gazing at Ri's erection as her legs grew weak and wobbly beneathe her. 'So hot... Need cock...' The thoughts echoed in her thoughts. Her inhibitions destroyed after Fafner's training sessions, she could not resist her needs. Slowly, the Russian woman fell to her knees and opened her top. She crawled closer and freed Ri's member and wrapped her heavy udders around them. Right there in the street with everyone watching, the slave proceeded to suck and tit fuck that swollen cock. Her mouth watered as she felt the heat pressed against her tongue and between her lips. Her eyes fluttered as she musky stench drove her libido wild. "Mmph... Mmm..." she slurped and sucked long and deep, each stroke within her cleavage leaving her shivering with sexual glee.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:27 pm

You are lucky, when faced between the choice of having your touch or sucking you off and relieving you after so much milk consumption she sees to your needs. Such dedicated service was to be rewarded though and he moved closer as she serviced the Adda warrior right there to his glee. That thick cock the recipient of her lips as Fafner moved behind Desire, the flood of that scent increasing as he rubbed her ass with his fingers tentacles assisting her legs further apart another two drawing her panties down her legs just enough to get at her before the tip of his cock graced her wet slit.

Mentally he guided her, giving her instructions she could only hear. When to go quicker, when to slow down. He had it so she was able to prolong Ri's arousal so that he would last longer and give her something to occupy her mouth with while he eased inside her inviting depths. Groaning as he did so he rocked back and forth inside her, easing up whenever she grew to close, speeding up at other times. He refused to allow her to go any faster or even press back as it was all him setting the slow pace.

I trust that you will choose well if your old Master comes along.
Though he was unconcerned about the matter. He fucked her long and deep denying them both from cumming. Authorities even came at the indecent sex act but due to his mental abilities Fafner had them ignoring the situation at hand. Shortly after they were dealt with he turned back to his slave finally granting her the permission to cum and by extension to sped up with Ri who was all to eager to shoot forth his hot spunk inside her mouth spilling down her throat as he let out a deep throaty groan, one mirrored from behind her as Fafner did the same as he exploded inside her core.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:24 pm

The woman could not resist the alien telepath. She slowed her efforts and methodically brought Ri to the very peak but never allowing him to release until commanded to do so. Fafner slid his cock deep into Desire's welcoming depths. Eyes fluttered and rolled back slowly. Just Fafner's cock alone brought the slave to the greatest of highs. Ri would see the power this alien had over the Emi as the lewd sound of slurping juices and lips filled the air.

Desire did not know how long this went on. She hoped it would last forever. Her insides bubbled and boiled in an endless molten heat that seeped into every cell in her body. Tears rolled down her cheeks as drool dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. Her breasts smothered around the scaled meat faster with each passing moment until Fafner gave the command for all of them to cum together.

Hot spunk flooded her throat and womb at the same time. Desire's body shuddered and spasmed violently as her held back orgasm came searing through her very soul. Her mind blanked with once again, thinking of nothing but hot cocks inside her cumming body. MIlk spurt from her teats, soaking the streets with her white fluids. She nearly choked on Ri's rod as it kept pumping wave after wave of spunk into her. She gulped down all she could while the excess began to escape out her lips and down her face. The last few spurts came over her face as she coughed and gasped for breath.

Desire said nothing as she proceeded to lick the cock infront of her clean then turned to lick Fafner's. She caressed her Master's rod, rubbing her chest up against it as she washed it with her tongue. "Please, Master," she moaned, "More... Fuck me again... It feels so good..."

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:02 pm

She cleaned each rod and though he could have complained that she should have cleaned him first there had been no admonishment. She had performed adequately after all and the delay had been spent well lodged inside her.

He caressed her chin as she made her request though and he had always used care not to overload her too much unless it was his aim to exhaust her.

Give me your panties.
He had waited until she complied for he had not been in the habit of taring off her clothes so she could reuse them not that he had used that consideration with most of his other slaves that had not pleased him half as much.

Perhaps later after you've worked on that translation for me.
Reminding Ri about the three days he departed, a tentacle beneath her skirt, swirling a tentacle against her labia. Without much hesitation he pressed inside her fucking her as they proceeded along.

When at the ship he finished her off with another orgasm before setting her back to work and it was only when they had a good deal of the translation done had he report back to his bed chamber. The command to strip had been made and he teased her as he circled about her. Small Telekinetic touches, gropes to her breasts, even spreading her fully. At one stage it had felt as if there was a cock thrusting inside her heated depths. Just a few thrusts of course.

He drew near, pleased with the progress of the translation the new software helping a lot he did not mind bestowing her a bit of a treat as his fingers closed about her before he leaned down and licked along one of her new piercings.

You have done well, Desire. I do not think we will need Jemex much longer but I will allow you to pick your reward this time.
Of course he had been pretty sure that he knew what it was going to be before she even voiced it, that arousal would change though she felt no different. His eyes lit up, he had done it, at least it had felt as if he had finally succeeded in some of his tinkering.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next