View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:56 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Cynabar (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Cynabar (for Krisna)
Krisna watched her lover rather confused from the edge of the bed as she drove her own fingertips into her drolling core. Bright blue eyes skimming over the pirates writhing wiggling body as she desperately played with her self struggling to pleasure that spark burning between her legs that only left Krisna worried and confused by the display over her strong lover in such a sad sorry state. If she could play touching her self then why did Dessy need her for it all the time?

In truth the sight alone was enough to spark Krisnas subconscious compulsion to join her lover but their was still a hint of resistance that stopped the trailer, at least for now.

"B-but dressy? Your always hot?" Krisna blushingly stated as she slowly crawled onto the foot of the bed between her lovers spralled open legs. Krisna getting the perfect view of her lovers bucking hips humping agiest her own finger tips and those alluring breasts heaving for precious breaths as Dessys gorgious blue eyes peaked up into the travelers own. It was enough for Krisna to let out a soft gasp as her heart rate carefully began to throb inside her own chest.

"Dessy... Dessy... I'll cool you down.... I'll cool you down... uhh" Krisna caved as she hesitantly leaned forth down between her lovers legs. Gently with one hand she peeled side her lovers exploring digits to get a closer peak at her lovers delicate flower.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm

“DAMN IT NOT KNOW KRISSY, I NEED YOU!” There had been no time to explain. She didn't mean to raise her voice, especially at her lover. A moment later she smile at the Traveler and softened her voice.

“Please, Krissy ...” her hips lifted up still trying to get at her fingers even though they had been drawn away.

What she would see though was a moist flower. The scent of sex was evident and the skin all about was reddish and somewhat irritated at the quick pace she had subjected herself to as her palm slapped against the region near her pussy.

When she drew closer Scorch seized hold of the back of her head drawing her closer still. The grip was firm, though it did not hurt it would take a bit of effort to pull away from.

“H-Hurry.”

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:13 am

Krisna jump as her lover suddenly shouted at her, startled by Dessys sudden irritation twords her as the horribly aroused pirate would see Krisna draw her self back and away eyes wide with confusion befor slowly those bright blue eyes began to well up with sad tears.

"D-dessy? Why... why did you yell at me?.... I-i'm sorry... I-i... are y-you mad at me? That we are here?... I-I just thought it would be fun... and... and... but you... " Krisna said softly, struggling to hold back her tears even as Scorch tried to play off her sexual frustration with a weak smile that didnt fool anyone especily not the young travler. However that didnt stop her lover from trying to have Krisna orally pleasure her by force as Krisna was suddenly suprised to feel her lovers hand gently skimm over the back of her head befor firmy taking a handfull of her soft blue hair as Scorch eagarly forced Krisna's face first down inbetween her legs as Krisna lips came to meet the pirates self abused sex in a sloppy wet kiss.

"Auh! Uhmmghmm! D-des.. Dessy! Y-your N-no... Auhmm Y-your p-pulling my hair!" Krisna fought as she struggled to pull away, her eyes rolling with tears as she sensed somthing wrong with her lover afther being yelled at then suddenly roughly abusd by her lovers rash state of mind.

Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:23 am

“There's n-nothing wrong,” she stated. There had been an urgent need in her. Yet there seemed a moment of clarity when she heard Krissy protest about pulling her hair as if she heard something in that voice that distressed her lover.

While that hand did not depart from the back of her head it did slacken enough where it did not depart
her it adjusted to keep her in place between her thighs. She was wet and warm, practically burning up with the drug coursing through her.

“Please Krissy,” she repeated, shifting back and forth restlessly.

Then there was a popping sound, the lights suddenly went out though only seconds later emergency lighting returned. It was dimmer, though something had gone wrong, but what she would not say. While that hand remained there the door opened. Scorch glanced toward it, that desire and need still burning in her eyes.

“Uh … I don't think we have time for that ...” She could distinguish the familiar voice of Inar and could hear the Hel'Corian approach. He had to assist her in pulling away from Scorch who's grip grew stronger when he tried to separate them but he was stronger.

“Got something for you,” he gave her the OMNI tool. His plans had been altered but still effective but there was more of a need to be urgent. Inar gazed between the two Scorch grabbing his attention as she shifted in the bed to get closer ...

Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 am

It was clear that Scorch was scaring her poor lover. Yelled at, and suddenly pounced on like nothing more the a toy left Krisna confused and more then slightly terrorfied of her lover as she stuggled and fought back especilly with how rough Scorch was being. "Auh! D-dessy! T-this isnt like you! Uh! L-let go! T-this isnt fun! Y-your scaring me!" Krisna cried out terrorfied refering to Scorches behavior, as she reached behind her head and gently gripped her loves wrist and stuggled to get Scorch to release her grip befor te unthinkable suddenly happened.

There was a sound sound of popping? befor the lights went out!? Krisna had no clue as to why that happened however she was far to busy having her face mashed up agiest her lovers soaking wet sex to realize the door was busted open as Inar came to their rescue.

The sight its self was proubly one to see as Inar would be welcomed by the erotic view of Krisna face keep inbetween his former captains legs with the illusion of the two at play however it took the thief a momment to realize the situation and that Krisna was trying to get away from her overly excited lover who was being less then gentle befor Inar came to help seperate the pair.

It took some effort but Inar managed to force Scorch to release the travlers soft blue locks as Krisna quickly hopped off the bed to safety at Inar's side as the tall handsome hel'corian would quickly find Krisna wrapped around his waist as she threw her self into his chest, still quite naked.

"N-NAR NAR!" Krisna cried as she tearfully gazed up at the proabbly very confused man. "N-nar nar! Dessys acting strange!" Krisna quickly told him befor she released her hugg on his waist befor being re-united with her omni tool... however she was left concerned by that as the matter with Scorch was far more pressing to her.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:14 am

With her naked body pressed to him how could he not get a little stiff. Now was not the time though and he had not gotten fully aroused though there would be time for celebrating later. He did grin, he could not prevent that.

When his attention diverted to Scorch with the proclamation that she had been acting strange and based on what he had walked into he could piece it all together. It didn't seem that they would be persuading Scorch or if so not easily so he shot her.

Oh, he checked the setting of his blaster though. With the droids it had been set to a lethal setting as stun had no effect on them. So with the flick on his thumb he changed that setting and rendered Scorch unconscious before she got off of the bed.

“It's just stun, she'll be alright and we really don't have the time. I overloaded the generators in this section. There were no guards just a lock to keep you two sealed in but one of the AI might figure out that the generator was a distraction especially once they see that it was sabotaged.”

He glanced about for clothes, dressers and what not. Seeing none he threw Scorch over his shoulder and trained his blaster upon her. “Stick in front of me. The stupid droids will probably think I'm just moving you two. They're already mistaking me for Cinder. The matter ones might work it out though. Let's go we need to get clear unless you can contact sky with that thing ...”

Pointing the blaster at the OMNI tool he brought her attention back to the object.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Handed the omni tool Krisna didnt even give it a seciond thought as she embraced Narnar tightly. Cute, bare, and naked she pressed up agiest him with out even considering how it looked or how he would react to the erotic situation layed out befor him. If Inar was a bad man he would have tooken advantage of the situation here and sampled the naive prey and his horny former captain.... but with what was proably the hardest choice he ever had o make.

"AH! NARNAR! Y-you shot Dessy!" Krisna suprisingly shouted as Inar discarged his weapon into her lover with little warning, quickly rushing to her lovers side as Scorch slumped over unconcious, Krisna hardly catching her befor she fell face first off the bed. Bright blue eyes glaring to Inar as he just stude their admiring the show befor he finilly explained him self.

"but t-you stunned Dessy? W-why?" Krisna asked in confusion as she glared up at her lovers former mate as Inar soon approching to seize Scorch from her, hoisting the unconcious pirate up over his sholder befor directing Krisna to fallow infront of him, explaining the escape plan as Krisna nodded afther Inars question to contact Sky. "I can try but Sky most likly wont help us.... she needs clear line of sight to transport or to evacuate others...""

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:01 am

“She would only slow us down and we have to act quick,” being caught here was a concern too and factored into his choice of taking the two. That and his health for once the drug wore off the best he could hope for was resentment from Scorch. Being stunned under the situation might lead to a reward later and if he had to guess in may have been Kris or Sky or even both, in any case that was a pleasant thought though he did not dwell upon it fr now.

“Line of sight ...” he gave that a bit of thought. “If she could move closer so we don't have to get clear of the ship or be on standby so she can zip in. The shields won't be up either and the vessel could be destroyed or disabled. If disabled they will probably dispatch a message to Ven who may pick them up or send someone to do so. They'll have a cruiser to salvage or repair. If destroyed they will eventually come when they fail to make contact but not know if the ship made it here or not unless they had contact with it.”

In either case he let her try to contact Sky first before leading her out of the hip. Scorch' cute ass on display any time she glanced back though Inar had her look ahead. The hall outside the room had been empty and as they moved there were more of the security models that ignored them.

The smarter droids in the sector had been analyzing the problem and they were nearly clear when an alarm went off. Their absence had been noted it seemed. Either they had been checked on or someone figured out that there was something wrong about the generator that reeked of sabotage.

Remember to flick the setting of hi blaster from stun to kill he had but one word for her. “Run!” So close there wasn't much further to the cargo bay where he had planned on using the loading ramps there to get out of the hip itself. He took the rear, carrying Scorch he was slower and gazing back he was covering there advance.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:08 pm

"No no silly! Molecular transportationis much more tricky then just getting to from here to there." Krisna explained with her hands as Innar seemed to have some concerns, however Inar may only notice her modest breasts bounce each time she moved to explain. "Sky has to beable to lock on to the exact location based on line of effect and sight to us from her station in planetary orbit based on the location we are in." Krisna smiled. "Other wise we could end up in side of a wall, becoming spliced, or taking a portion of Cids ship with us! But I would not mind becoming one with Dessy!" Krisna jokedas she began to ramble. "I made the transporter from spare parts, I havent really figured out how to move to other ships in this time period yet... their just so flimsy that a simple molecular discharge will blow a hole straight through the middle of the ship. My last tests didnt go so well... I'm sure misstress will be angry once I visit her agin..." Krisna frowned saddy befor Inar got her back on the matter at hand.

"Oh right!" Krisna jumped befor she pulled up her omni tool as she flipped the device open with a flick of her wrist, igniting the blue glow of the holo display. "Sky!... Sky! Are you there! Come in Sky!" Krisna said into her omni befor their was a light ping as a familure voice came from the other end of the omni tool.

"I see Guest: Innar was successful gathering you and Guest: Dessy. I'll have to reward him for his bravery. However.... Collector Krisna next time please be carful, loosing your composer out in the field like that, you had another episode, luckly Guest:Dessy was there to satitisfy your needs or els the situation could have been much worse... contract termination was almost enforced... " Sky chimmed over the comm, scolding Krisna in the process. Krisna would apologize and pout but she soon eventually asked Sky Inars question only to get a similure but- much longer explaination about the physics of the transporter and why she could not...(#1)

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:53 pm

(#2)... transport them in their current situation. It was complicated but Inar got the idea.

Leaving the room was also a joy on Inars part as he forced Krisna to exit the privite chamber naked and infront, Inar forced to watch her cute as she lead on, cluching her omni tool as she scanned through the text on the hallow display.
The escape was going smoothly befor trio heard a loud alarm that forced Krisna to jump as she quickly looked around in confusion befor Inar shout for her to run as Krisna did just that.

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:00 am

Indeed he saw the distracting bounce of those breasts. He had sort of zoned out, not a scientist or into physics but definitely into breasts. The gist was simple enough, it wasn't feasible while in the ship so they had to get clear. Sky told him pretty much the same thing though he grinned at the mention of a reward. It was hard for him to think of her as the actual ship's AI in more or less corporeal form even knowing of the truth of the matter.

Having Krisna lead the way was a plus too. He got to watch her ass and at the same time he rarely had to pretend not to be staring. The droids they did pass seemed to be oblivious even with Krisna reading as they moved along. The AI would question it but not the rank and file.

Everything was going well, though the moment he had thought that he jinxed them as the alarms went off. Krisna got to running and he did too. A scaled hand on Scorch's ass kept her from falling from his shoulder, the other on his blaster.

“Right!” He directed her around a corner. “Third, no fourth door!”

Getting there they came to the cargo bay. It was lit by the emergency lighting and the loading ramps were opened at the end of the room. Several crates had been here complete with spare parts and a few other things …

As it was there were droids loading things into the ship. A pair of massive but simple droids used for such things, the sort of droid that would ignore them. However, they were being directed by an AI that had been flanked by a pair of security droids. It was directing the loader droids as to where to place things. It had seemed that they found something interesting and had one loader load up whatever craft was on the outside that they were unloading from.

The cruiser was large enough to transport vehicles too. In luck the AI had not noticed them yet paying more attention to the unloading process. The security droids did take notice and while they did not open fire on them they were tracking their movements in the event that became threats.

To their advantage though there were several crates they could use as cover or brake line of site. Put from outside the cargo bay they could hear several repulsor engines getting closer ...

Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Krisna did as Inar said she ran infront of him as quickly as she could with. Naked, nothing on her but the strange omni tool she gripped by the handle in her right hand, her left arm streched over chest as she stuggled to stop her modest breasts from bouncing as she ran slightly faster then Inar who was carrying her fire haired lover on his sholder as Krisna was far to busy running to notice that her new friend was getting a bit handsy with Scorch, however it wasnt like Krisna woukd have really cared if that were the case.

It wasnt until the trio reached the cargo bay did they have a momment to breath, yet with that emergancy siren they didnt have long to wait befor they heard te familure sound of engines out side begining to fire up. Krisna however quickly looked back to Inar for instructions. "Nar nar! What do we do!?" Krisna said to him as she cluched her omni tool in both hands.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:53 am

Droids moving in from behind them, droids in front of them there was no telling if there were more outside too though the engines of a vehicle resounded out there sounding as if it was idling. Krisna spoke though with the alarms blaring none of the droids present heard her.

He did get them further behind cover though when noting the pair of security droids tracking them. Even with the alarm the pair had not acted. His guess was that they had been assigned a different role altogether. Even the AI seemed to be focused on unloading the things they acquired, confident that the security could deal with the situation had been his guess or at the least that it didn't think anything would happen here.

Inar laid Scorch down. It was a pity not to have her fire power about now though that could not be helped.

“We gamble. Sky only needs us to get out of the ship right? We take out the two security droids and AI. The loaders won't do a thing. If there are others outside they may not do anything, those security models haven't acted though the AI could give them the command to do so. There are others closing in on us so we have to act quickly. Do you think you can take the security droid out on the left, I'll target the other then the AI.”

If not he did have a back up plan but didn't know how effective that would be considering that she would have to move Scorch unless that tool could so something he was unaware of hoping for the best had been their best option.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Ducking behind cover Krisna only stuck close to Inar. Fallowing his lead as the helcorian tried his best to get the pair to safety, however the final opstical befor reaching outside was the loaders and the AI Inar pointed out afther he laid Scorch down.

"Uhm... yes Sky just need to have line of effect with me and my Omni tool, but we still need to remain motionless for several momments befor the process even begins, Ive never tested it in high stress situations like this...mybe the random abduction... but most of those failed..." Krisna frowned as she tried to explain to Inar the way the transporter worker to an extent. However at the thought Krisna considered somthing els. "If we get out side I could try and have Sky drop me one of my special loadouts... but she has to agree on the threat of the situation befor even making the drop... " Krisna mentioned befor considering Inars final question as she peaked out from behind her cover befor she worriedly gazed up to Inar. " I would rather not fight.... but its nessessry I can probably destroy one....mybe.." Krisna said befor she also considered another idea that came to mind. " Oh! I could Hi jack the AI?... I bet my omni tool could do that easy! That way we can just tell the others to go away!" Krisna said as she giggled thinkig the idea was funny.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:13 am

He had no idea as to what the loadout was. He pondered that figuring it was a weapon of some sort. Just getting outside wasn't going to work since they needed time for the transporter to work and thus had to get clear. With the vehicle idling out there he wasn't so sure of that. They could hi-jack it but if it were occupied then getting it was another matter. If they did not get it then the droids would easily catch them …

While he considered this she shared her reservations about taking out one of the security droids. A maybe did not fill him with confidence. So he began to think about her carrying Scorch and distracting the droids playing it by ear afterward then she hit upon something.

“You could do that? Then that's worth a try.”
He wasn't much of a scientist. He didn't know how to resolve things in such ways but if she did that was great. It would need to be quick though but without the AI from what he saw they didn't need to worry so much about the security droids present and they should be able to command any that arrived. Inar wasn't sure how it worked, if the AI could countermand the orders given to the other security droids but they would soon see.

“Alright then, let's do it.” He glanced to the doors into the cargo bay keeping them covered to thwart any surprises while she worked on the current situation.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next