View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Foul (for Ania)
It was rare that she had missed out one of her agreed upon meetings though this one was more or less set up by her as she and Rosalie had spoken. At the time she had been testing that hearing though it was with intention of being heard.

The notes she had jotted down of all those she ran across helped. Since she could not discuss these matters with her fellow students writing did help. That and it helped her wrap her head around stranger abilities.

She didn't even have her back pack today. She had been sitting there upon a bench along the path leading to the field which had been a low traffic area given that there were a few other quicker routes. Sometimes trouble makers could be found along this path after a game let out in the evenings.

Today she wasn't looking for trouble makers or violators of this rule of that.

Unperceived to human vision, touch and hearing she wore the bell collar again along with the black leather wrist guards that could be seen. Humans without some form of gift would not perceive the collar that had been bewitched.

Slowly after a time she becomes less catatonic rising to her feet and shuffling off in the direction of the sports field with no real destination in mind …

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
She absorbed their every spoken word back in the day and followed through with what couldn't be anything less than an invitation to partake of her precious beauty once more and the alien draped into her raven colored overcoat made arrangements accordingly.

Any summer evening on the island had been extremely taxing for the swamp-born huntress and venturing through the tropical jungle which drew up the majority of the surrounding wilderness provided rather rudimentary protection from the sun. She wandered beneath the lushest canopies for the highest measure of comfort on her way to the campus with both purpose and destination in mind.

Somewhere around the library Daphnee could be found, at least the implication was made not too long ago and while the location had been broad enough by definition, Ania didn't doubt that finding her would be relatively simple.

Her wonderful scent would likely be wafting through the air like an exquisite perfume, waiting to be inhaled by the keen nostrils of the hermaphroditic predator as her steps drew nearer and nearer, closer to the building which her senses proceeded to penetrate and explore to the best of her abilities. Several young women resided on the inside, not all of them in groups, but surely her object of desire wouldn't have stayed inside with many others nearby which guided her attention back to the outside.

It didn't take long to find the desired student strolling about further along the path. Her unmistakable hair color and wrist guards were a common theme in the past and even without them her invigorating scent alone was more than enough to reveal her identity.

She waited for an opening in the passing groups to exploit before partially emerging from the treeline and deliberately rustling the leaves above in an attempt to lure her off the path, alerting the girl to her presence by the time they reached the Sports Field.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:19 pm

She had been having one hell of a day. It wasn't the first time the collar was removed but the second but she did not know if she were being mocked by Therion or not this time around considering what had transpired in the short time since it's magical return.

Daphnee had been pretty out of it this time around though, her mood colored by the days events, she burning inside with a mixture of fear and rage. Here it was closing in at the end of her second year and she had not managed to get any closer to formulating a means of escape from this place. She dreaded the future, she did not wish to be a slave and with people like Therion taking an interest in running experiments it would be rather dreadful to think of life in his clutches.

She ignored the rustling or didn't hear it though cringed when she heard the bell on the collar ringing. The dinner bell … something was around … submit when you hear the chime ...

Fucking great! She had just finished with the snake thing, he was just the last of the three. At least there were little brakes he between. Her attention drifted to the rustling then. It was obvious but many of the creatures here were obvious before launching an attack to inspire fear.

Gone had been her thoughts that she had voiced the other day not even knowing that Ania heard nor had she been able to really think of the matter given that the creatures today had been unusually harsh. She suspected that it was some sort of punishment for going about a week with out the device that she had loved so much. Vera had given it to her and Therion had twisted it so that now she loathed and feared it.

Spider? Scorpion? Demon?
She ran through the choices as to what it could be this time. Her money was on a demon … no, Kakumaoh had been gentle … that Shade was pretty vicious, the one from the pool and she had encountered it twice already so it was fond of tormenting her.

“You can fucking come out. I'm not going to run and frankly I'm a bit tired of playing games today!”

Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:53 am

Ania perceived of the chime and observed before concluding that while Daphnee hadn't touch the strange collar even remotely, nothing had been truly amiss about the premises and quite possibly the mildest gust of wind had influenced the small bell dangling from her neck and subsequently caused the delicate piece to sway. Her appearance alone might've been meant to match an elfin kitten to whomever the young woman belonged seeing how the thing wound up fastened around her neck yet again, but whether that assumption held any truth or relevance on the matter was of little interest.

Somehow the device made her chosen prey even more desirable than on previous occasions which had the concealed predator wonder what Rhaine might think of a gift similar to hers further down the line considering how the huntress had managed to drive off almost any remaining assailants and would most certainly acquire the luscious blonde upon graduating without much resistance.

Now Ania was being called out and her every word lacked severely in proper respect and gratitude after departing on fairly good terms before, but unlike many others not being judgemental right off the bat might set her apart from a huge chunk of the inhabitants.

"Ah, but that doesn't mean you won't be playing any more games today." Amidst lush plantlife the growth had been parted and the wandering hermaphrodite emerged from the treeline, slow and calm in her approach toward the middle of the hiking path where Daphnee daringly called out to anyone around them even though for better or for worse, no other monsters were nearby at the time.

Above six feet in height the newcomer towered above the purple gemstone, her expression fairly warm and welcome in spite of the rather unsympathetic invitation which had drawn the azure beauty from her hideout in the first place. "I was trying to lure you towards me, but I suppose if you want to risk being seen with me in front of everyone I won't deny you that wish."

Barely thirty seconds prior they were graced with the presence of another small group of the student body and while they might end up concealed beside the path, they couldn't possibly be missed right in the middle where they stood, but Ania allowed Daphnee to make the next move without pushing her too much to indulge in what the huntress thought would happen later in the evening.

Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Of course, the invite. Her mood had not changed any though. Like it or not she would have to indulge in other games at the interests of others. Mentally she had enough of this place her first night here let alone the constant toil day in and day out.

The collar's return had certainly placed her in a bad mood. Not the return alone, last time when it came back there had been nothing unusual. Perhaps Therion realized that after three days in a dark hole that she wasn't to be punished or getting rid of the collar then had not been her idea. Who knew. The last time though she took a more active role with the reason why it was absent.

She could only guess as to how his sick mind worked. Today it could have been simply an unlucky day for her. Regardless she flicked her gaze along the path spying the girls that would soon be upon them though she couldn't see them all too well from where she was.

“I don't care,”
but her feet were moving away from her current position only because she was a Prefect and being on display would only hurt her in the future.

It may have been stupid, crazy even but Daphnee was deemed crazy once before and had been in such a mood with all the events dashing about her head. She slapped Ania – of course knowing the whips had little effect and that vast regenerative powers she had witnessed the strike was useless she knew though without braking stride or looking back she headed to the arranged spot unless stopped before hand. Had she been so destructive now that she no longer cared? Had she gone back to the place in her mind already where she was after inflicting those physical scars on herself, scars that were gone now but some other injuries were easy to relive it seemed.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:39 am

Normally the huntress would have sought to evade the hand which cracked down on her pleased expression, but nothing could have prepared Ania for the sharp pain which had been invoked through the stroke bestowed unto her by the beautiful young woman, neither expecting nor anticipating anything of the sort today. They had drawn upon whiplashes earlier in their relatively short relationship, but that time circumstances differed greatly.

She struck out of emotional turmoil and not for the sake of indulging in the pleasures of the flesh, acting out of malice and not the prospect of entertaining the comparably gentle inhabitant of the island, but unlike what Daphnee might think would happen the shapely hermaphrodite wasn't going to lay back and take the abuse without establishing the simplest of guidelines for those who defied and outright fought the superior predator.

"You have the audacity to slap me and then walk away?" Her words rang clear without granting the distant crowd any less of the display as they drew closer and tentacles lashed out at the poor girl at lightning speed, swiftly restraining her arms which were drawn behind her back before spinning the student around to face her captor, the expression of contentment long gone as her weight would be lifted off the ground.

"I will teach you proper manners." Swiftly Ania slapped Daphnee across the face, her left and right cheek receiving her attention adequately, then the left suffered again before the student had any chance to recover. She might commit to doing the wrong thing here considering the blatantly troubled state of mind the precious gemstone found herself in, but overall the huntress had been proud of her former lifetime achievements and expected at least a minor semblance of dignity from her familiar subjects.

"Have you already forgotten how well I've treated you before? How I let you and your friend go without wearing you out completely?" She moved closer, out of range for Daphnee to strike the azure creature with her legs whereas these bright blue sapphires visibly narrowed in growing anger.

But rather than commence with tormenting her, Ania discarded the young woman by letting her lovely frame drop to the ground below, withdrawing her silken tendrils. "You spoke of your location for a reason, tell me why and I'll be on my way. We'll see how far you get all by yourself when I leave you out here for something else to claim."

Did Ania speak the truth? Perhaps the chime stirred and attracted something else nearby in the lavish forest all around, the intimidating sound not necessarily meant for the buxom alien who happened to chance upon her close to their rendezvous point.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Daphnee was not shocked that she had been grabbed, she expected it. She loathed restraints, loathed them but had gotten better with them though there was the spike of dread, of fear even though her face relayed the expression of being exhausted.

The slap hurt, her head jarring from side to side though it would probably get worse. Her green eyes narrowed. “How typically, this is only the fourth today. You didn't -" she shook her head falling silent as tears built up in her eyes but had been spilled.

What did it matter anyway. Lesson four, she didn't know what new things were in store for her but there was nothing to look forward to with the prospects of escape nil as far as she could tell and deliberately being held back only prolonged the inevitable.

In a way she was over trained now. Obedience could only make her able to endure matters a little better and sometimes, not all of the time.

Rosalie … she was jealous that she had it so easy after all she had endured but that was her lot she guessed. “No, I have not. There was no need to drug me though -” that was the main thing she was peeved about with that. Her dorm room and her mind at least as far as monsters went had been off limits as far as exposure to aphrodisiacs went though the later had not been a rule of hers and she would have regretted cracking under foreign influences especially when it was not necessary save to degrade her by forcing her to submit, to beg though Ania had not pushed her to such a state she was close to cracking and would have simply hated herself more if she had.

Dumped there on the ground still on her hands and knees she did not beg though she was indeed afraid that there was something else. That demon at the pool was not confined there. Demon, ghost, whatever … there was Therion too and several others to worry about.

At best she was a toy, tormented for amusement or in some cases tormented into enduring endless pleasure. Hands bunched up the grass on the ground. Her gaze dropped to the ground as if she didn't understand the question or thinking about the best way to answer it.

“I … I wasn't upset, not really. I didn't expect Rosalie to be let go and was only upset with the aphrodisiac. You don't need it. I think I've got that trick down now and wanted to show you but I'm in no mood to play today,”
she looked up then, the bell sounded though, she was obligated … further there could be something else nearby coming to investigate too not that Ania couldn't just force her any way but today she made no offers, no pitches, just waited for the results as she nervously looked to other regions where something could be. She had been fairly lucky out her though and didn't know who to expect or more appropriately what.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:07 am

Fourth. Several monsters had claimed Daphnee throughout the day and the ravenous predator worsened her excruciating torment without thinking things through properly, notwithstanding the swell of anger which should have convinced Ania not to dish out any form of punishment considering how the select few of the most despised students usually ended up upon crossing her path.

Ania knelt before the tear stricken young woman and watched on with less undiluted fury as much as honest concern shimmering within her eyes, carefully guiding tentacles along the expanse of her luscious hips before they intertwined behind her back and essentially embraced the student completely. Slowly the huntress drew near, sheathing her precious protege in a loving union of their bodies as their warmth flowed together in their midst.

Heated breaths tingle upon the outskirts of her ear and while Daphnee might try to break free her captor wouldn't let her in spite of the calm and apologetic words that reached her conscious. "I'm sorry for drugging you. I thought it would be easier for you and your friend to think that you didn't actually want to involve yourself with someone like me and simply did it because you were in need of stimulation."

Not that Ania believed that sentiment to be true of even her most loyal servants because the alternative would be spending more time with far more cruel inhabitants, but the confessions of the girl before her certainly shed some light on these issues.

"I won't do it again." Lush lavender lips briefly smothered her neck with an endearing smooch bestowed unto the most delicate portion the huntress had been aware of before peeling away slightly. "I didn't mean to treat you harshly either. I couldn't have known what happened earlier and hope that you have it in your heart to forgive me."

Naturally Ania could be messing with her head although her acting skills would have to be extremely refined to feign sympathy to that extent, knowing fully well the impact of emotional distress after parting from her wife eternally and unlike Daphnee she wasn't trapped in the same place without any chance of escape. She guided her attention elsewhere in that moment, leading her in with an appendage should the poor woman refuse to watch.

Her overcoat had been altered, adorned by a small pocket near the waist which was fastened to the garment in a rather crude fashion, surely the handiwork of the predatory alien herself considering how usually nothing stood out and her attire had been as smooth as the silken skin concealed underneath. She rummaged through the makeshift reservoir and fetched something the student would surely remember.

"If you don't want to play any more games with me today, or ever again, I better make sure to give this back to you." It was an iPod, her own specifically, wrapped up neatly in an airtight plastic bag which had protected the device from water as promised. "I believe the batteries have died and I don't have anything to charge them up again, but it should function perfectly when you do."

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:36 pm

She had not tried to resist nor brake away already knowing that it would do no good anyway. Drawn closer she heard the words and while in most cases save for that one time with a vulnerable Stephanie and Vera she would not entertain the prospects of touching another girl.

There were better ways of handling the matter though she had been in a rage it had not been a blind one though her mind, braced for further pain, had been confused when it did not come. Those emerald orbs remained as wet as her cheeks had been red as a heat flared through them at the recent slaps.

She had not been able to seek love or express such fully with her own Mistress so a lot of the time she felt alone on the island. She couldn't mention the monsters, Vera didn't believe her or at least had expressed that to her and their was no future to look forward too. No ambitions to drive her other than her escape that looked less and less likely as the days spilled by. It wasn't as if she had been seeking to be the next Jeff Dunham or anything such as that.

Therion had effectively isolated her in a great deal of ways and she couldn't believe that any of the guests would care either way. She just nodded as Ania told her that the aphrodisiac wouldn't be used again.

After a moment she addressed that. “Rosalie would need it. She's had an easier time of things here and cannot compare things with drastic experiences yet. I hope she doesn't get to that point ...” She had to confess to being a bit jealous there though the tame attacks may have caused her a great degree of reluctance too if that were the case for her too, she couldn't say at this point since the harsh reality of this place kicked in from the start.

“There is nothing to forgive … if I were in a clearer state of mind … I should have handled things a bit better,”
she admitted as she looked up. She was directed to gaze at the pocket and saw her iPod being revealed to her. Of course, in her state of mind she had forgotten about it.

“Oh, I can recharge it easy enough sorry about it dying I should have ensured that it had a full charge.”
She hadn't used it since Vex and it was used often enough over those three days. She should have checked first.

“Playing … not tonight ...”
she lacked the mindset to do much more than lay there after all. Ania could have been lying, could have been setting her up for a harsh fall. But the thing was that Daphnee had wanted to believe those words and being cut off meant that there was no one she could have opened up too. Normally she would have been a bit suspicious, especially if this had been the first time she was encountering Ania though it was not.

But was she really in a position to deny her? Time spent with Ania was time not spent with someone that could be tormenting the hell out of her too.

“No, just not tonight … today's been rather hectic to say the least. The Computer Labs, two day's after hours? I'd need you to unlock it though.”

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 pm

"We're both at fault." Shaking her head Ania had to admit that the student might have reacted emotionally, but the same could be said for the voluptuous creature and it would be foolish not to place some of the blame on herself. "I rarely treat women poorly and would hate to see you despise me because of that, but I'm glad you're not thinking along those lines."

She looked at the iPod once more. "Don't worry about that. I got several hours of entertainment out of the device, after all."

The oncoming group abandoned the path before drawing too close to recognise Ania for what she was and went on to observe a few of the more athletic women compete in a game of soccer, quite possibly the team she had heard about every now and then or merely several outgoing gems enjoying their late evening outside, but that didn't matter now.

Ania hadn't been fixated on Daphnee alone and had more than enough women to groom for their future in her service, whether claimed or purchased by another before then may hinder progress and potentially allow for the huntress to lose out on one of them in the process completely, but everyone had equal chances in acquiring the lovely graduates of Shokushu and while she would hunt them down to obtain her most precious investments should the trail run cold they would be lost to the terrors of their new Master forever.

Sadly their future home lingered in the midst of construction hence the female never sought anything beyond freshmen and sophomores at the time, indulging in their presence over the coming years which should properly prepare them for their lives in servitude although by comparison none would be women without an ounce of worth under her reign.

She granted them adequate measures of freedom and they certainly wouldn't fare badly if their treatment here was any indication yet considering that their fate had been unavoidable who else would they choose to stay with?

"Sounds good to me. I will be waiting for you to arrive." Ania gently patted the student on her head, lacking human hands though her tentacles would convey the thought easily enough. "Getting inside won't be a problem, but tonight I won't pester you any longer."

Azure eyes briefly dashed to the treelines while the huntress ascended from the ground and helped the young woman back on her feet, wiping away these filthy tears which defiled her undeniable beauty, scanning the woods with senses far beyond her own, possibly spotting something as her ears perked up. "He won't bother you today. I'll drive him off and stick around a little longer to ensure that he won't visit you later on, out of sight of course." She adressed the matter calmly, smiling mildly though leaving had pained her undying needs nevertheless.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:16 pm

“Thank you.” That could have gone much worse and the worn collar had placed her in such a foul state. Seeing that she had been over trained the monsters were making it worse. Their were sadistic ones that just didn't care and it didn't matter what she did so in such cases it either made her fight more or just lay there and let them get on with it hoping that they would simply bore of her before long.

It worked most of the time, there were not too many repeat guests that she had to entertain and not often were they the sadistic ones. If she had time to think she might have though it was only three and one of those had been arranged as an informant of sorts. Kakumaoh was unusual, he did not violate the rules set forth but did not seek to answer with falsehoods so by choosing the right question she could learn more. That demon shade at the pool or whatever it was, and of course Ania.

Therion though could come back at any time he chose and the bell was a source for him to torment her it would seem. He might not have been monitoring it but she wasn't going to take the chance.

Whatever was there never got close. And while her mood had slightly improved she had switched her Prefect duties with Anne effectively covering some of her work if she would cover her rounds tonight. Just for the night.

She remained uneasy that entire night expecting a visit in her dorm she actual didn't stay there. Rather she asked to stay with Stephanie who was touchy at first but got the hint with how despondent Daphnee had been to her advances, how messed up her mind was and though she could not speak of the attacks against her Steph had come to her after her first and knew that the Prefect had a pretty good idea of what was out there and that she had been targeted by something rather nasty.

It would be the next afternoon that she packed up her typical survival kit. It was some distance from here and and if the bell acted up again … it had chimed just once throughout the night but nothing appeared whether that was Ania's doing or if the chime was just a tempting dinner bell that triggered today whenever something was close … she was still working out what it's effects had been.

But she took the risk. Through the jungles it wasn't too bad today though whether Ania would be at the ship she could not say. She was almost there when the bell began chiming again. Gritting her teeth, eyes dashed around and she only preyed that something had not discovered her yet as she moved to hide between some brush, a large rock and a tree. Of course as long as she didn't see it she didn't have to obey and that chime meant that a monster would find her with the barest efforts unless – her eyes widened, could that have been the reason that she was ignored last night – what if it were deaf?

Ania might not even be out this way either meaning the trip was for not. She knew that they were suppose to see each other tomorrow, that had not changed any but here she was ...

Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Numerous leaves rustled in the faint breeze given the nearby shore which roused the canopies from their collective slumber and lulled the almost persistent dead silence of the tropical jungle in the faintest shroud of life. Animals didn't exist in the lush forest and nothing appeared to draw near either as the student cowered in terror at the familiar sound of her bell collar, granting the slightest hint of comfort and safety though that much fortune near her intended destination would have been too much to ask.

Heated breaths suddenly flow over Daphnee which certainly had every hair upon the back of her head on edge in pure horror, the resulting deep groan anything but feminine. Before the student could even remotely react to the sudden and silent appearance of the newcomer she had been grabbed by the waist and heaved off the ground, her world immediately turned upside down for the thing spun the young woman around straight away to get at her most precious belongings.

Blood poured into her head in that pose as the mighty creature wriggled the thick fleshy muscle of his tongue against the outskirts of her concealed flower, the surrounding skirt falling away almost by itself as gravity alone pulled the fabric towards the ground.

Emerald eyes would observe the robust bulk of the heavy stud before her, rippling towers of muscle spread across his every limb though the creature's belly had been graced by generous layers of repulsive chubby flesh. Mauve skin composed the majority of his outer appearance save for the loincloth wrapped around his hips, the repugnant aroma of the manhood underneath wafting through the air and mercilessly filling her lungs, but in the forced onrush of pleasure and disgust she would notice his horns.

A demon. Something akin to the demonic kind at the very least with sharp facial contours and pitch black eyes darker than the abyss itself which glanced down at her features. Wicked teeth protruded from the hungry maw which nestled up against her groin at the time, lacking flesh where cheeks and lips would be though that appeared to be a natural state as he lathered the slit of her body in saliva, growling menacingly which flooded her loins with incessant vibrating motions.

He grew harder throughout forcing Daphnee to endure his ravenous onslaught, the bulge firm and prominent as the fabric of his loincloth had been pressed aside by the fiercely throbbing member discovered there, far too enormous to ever possibly fit inside the poor girl without splitting her in half.

It rubbed up against her face, defiling her with the potent smell of sex and sweat the powerful male carried, his tongue barely pushing past the gates to her sacred depths as he savored the taste of his newfound plaything.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:25 am

The breath upon her had been her only warning. Whether it hunted by heat, vibration or could hear didn't truly matter. She had seen it now and the had to submit. Somehow just pressing her eyes closed told her that such a solution wouldn't work.

Blinded she couldn't possibly hope to get away and that went against the spirit of the agreement which would probably lead to her or Vera's punishment. She had been through a lot in the past 24 hours and now much more it seemed as she was flipped over, blood rushing to her head. She had nearly made it!

Her heart filled with dread as it hammered in her chest. Not again … but the demon wasted no time, nor did he seem to be the sort to give a fuck either. Tears formed up in her eyes flowing down her head to the ground as she moved another step closer to that darker place she had been at before coming here.

Escape was an illusion, even respite for a day … there was no mercy to be found here.

She grit her teeth feeling that tongue working against her. At first her body had been dry though those strong licks pushed her to arousal. OH GAWD! She saw the size of that thing that made Kakumaoh's 18” look small. Again her fear spiked at that and the thought alone nearly had her crumble, nearly had her begging though it wouldn't do any good, the bell had sounded and she was at it's mercy until it had decided to finish with her.

The tip of that erect had gone to her lips and though she pressed her eyes closed and had to endure the smell of that cock it was a small benefit in that it was not attempting to split her in twain with that thing. That would have probably been the worse torture she felt, worse than the boiling water even worse than her nightly ordeal with Therion.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could she used her tongue to trace along that slit hopefully she could appease it with her mouth alone though given the stamina of most of these beasts that was a small hope as her hands brushed along the sides of that what … spear … no pole arm … she kept her eyes closed, a small whimper leaving her lips due to the continued onslaught of that tongue.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Sawing back and forth along her velvety depths the demon never ceased to stimulate Daphnee for the slightest moment of respite, the texture of that vicious tongue calloused and rough which bestowed unto her even more pleasure upon leaking the sweet nectar he immediately lapped up, continuously feasting on that cherished reward.

Her efforts had been rewarded with an incredibly copious bubble of precum, the substance roughly as revolting as the scent of his loins alone though in the heat of their forced lovemaking the difference turned out to be minimal at best, the sickening sludge an entire mouthful of disgust which happened to be flowing over her taste buds generously. In the very least he appeared to get aroused quickly which might yield on orgasm on his part sooner, but considering that most women of the student body passed out before these monsters were finished, how much blessed relief did that knowledge really offer?

But before long he began to mildly thrust his mighty hips forward, sliding the swollen head of that gargantuan member against the luscious swell of her lips.

He besieged the gates with ever waning concern, her mouth already opened as wide as humanly possible suddenly ached under the immense pressure of every unyielding thrust without an end in sight, threatening to snap her jaw in half by pumping the immense girth of the tip alone farther into her mouth, the pace heightening with every passing moment. Meanwhile the demon plunged deep into her quivering pussy, eating her out with groans of pleasure resounding off the otherwise serene scenery.

Suddenly her world shifted as Daphnee perceived the vicious sound of breaking bones though instead of enduring pain the student had been released, that monstrous cock torn away from her lips as her weight slumped to the ground and the demon wavered in his stance, howling in agony while staggering backwards against a nearby tree.

Blood oozed from ruptured skin near his cheekbone, the dent there indicative of the injury he suffered and yet that barely slowed him down. Once more he stepped forward, but tentacles downright crushed the taut tissue of his balls at lightning speed and had the demon wailing, almost whimpering in sheer anguish though the lavender flesh of his assailant had given her a rather obvious clue as to what individual happened to chance upon her misery.

Ania towered above the young woman, tendrils at the ready whereas one of them coiled around his manhood and visibly squeezed until the veins therein became prominent beyond belief, seemingly ready to burst apart at the seams before the huntress released him and watched on as the creature fled into the woods after a moment of reflection, not taking any more chances over one girl it appeared as he vanished beyond the underbrush.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:43 am

Nectar begins flowing, there is no use fighting her betraying body as the revolting demon continues to work upon her, feasting on the reward of her juices though his meal was probably more pleasant than hers or at least she believed he would not have bothered.

His taste was revolting, that bile substance collected on her tongue as his scent fills her nostrils. These things had stamina, though Dolom did discard her when she was no fun after a short while though at the time it felt like an eternity. She had little hope though that he would be so bored though or finish just from one orgasm but what else could she do but swallow down that disgusting taste.

Her hands moved along it as she tries her best to pleasure that dick with her tongue, whimpering out against his cock, trying to hold back those moans the he forces upon her.

Her jaw ached, the creature urgently thrusting against her as if trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. He devours her though, her body shivering as heat is force upon it spreading throughout her core, more tears leaking from those green eyes to the ground knowing that something was likely to give and at this stage it was destined to be her jaw.

Please ...
the word echoes through her mind unable to plead even if she wanted to with the eager press of that member at her.

SNAP! The crack of bone, searing white pain thundering through her then and there as she is dropped hard to the ground, fortunately she managed to tuck her chin and took the brunt of the fall on her shoulders rather than landing on her head.

Green tearful eyes open, her jaw exploding in intense pain she hears the howl of the beast. The bell had fallen silent after the demon had her in his clutches but enough noise was being made to attract attention. Maybe the bell was still chiming and she tuned it out in the face of other worries.

Managing to crawl on her back a short distance she can do little but sit up against a tree unaware that she had even done so. Barely registering what was going on as her vision goes black with shock brought on by the intense flare of pain.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next