View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
“Mrph!” That felt good the way her breasts were squeezed by those tentacles it had not been long before she had realized that teasing would not have the desired effect as she was teased in much the same way by that advancing tentacle that moved inside her.

She gasped, seeing those azure eyes gazing down at her as she was fastened there against the floor and wall. That tentacle playing with her warm depths that convulsed around it as she received the same reward.

This had caused her to contemplate further seeing that her own pleasure was tied up into this and she would get no respite. At the same time she had to guess what was best to get Ania off to, slow, fast, in between? As she thought this over Ania's words reached her ears and she gasped around the warm member in her mouth rolling her tongue over the tip.

Nodding slightly she pulled back with her mouth allowing her to escape free though she returned soon enough in one fell swoop taking what she could without gagging on her, the seal of her lips as tight as possible around that member as her lips hummed with the pleasure she received from the tentacle below feeling it at work.

She could not draw all of it into her mouth but she managed a good deal of it. Her head slid back and forth at a greater pace now as she consumed that rod with the urgency of a marathon runner caught up in the last 100 meters of a race with the finish line there in sight.

What air she drew in to her lungs had been through her noise. Her tongue flicking and caressing that tip with each consumption as she leaned in and back as she gobbled that length, the vibrations of her own moans of pleasure radiating over that length as the more she gave the more she received though she could feel the rising heat within her body growing and growing to that familiar boiling point that she struggled to hold off against, her moans escalating as she urgently continued.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:32 am

"Good God, Daphnee!" She tensed up beneath that sudden intake of her majestically throbbing ember and could solely respond with continuous intakes of air before they, too, had been brought forth in the form of delighted moans and gasps. She turned out to be sensitive to the point upon which every motion upon her scalding rod had a shudder course through her spine and the tendril about that violet shock of hair tighten and relax, unable to stifle the wanton onrushes of verbal approval echoing throughout the room.

Suddenly, however, Ania spoke up as their mutual pleasures began to rush for the finish line. "Slower."

She noted how diligent Daphnee worked to achieve yet another release, but Ania sought to prolong the inevitable and had the woman slow down in her actions which in return beckoned the tentacle embedded amid her velvety sheath to spiral into her body with less intensity. Daphnee had to hold off on her release and endure as they slowed and slowed, inching toward the throes of passion rather than claiming it outright.

"Uhhnn .. Slower .." Several dozen animate feelers squirmed about within the hollow tentacle, a most familiar sight for the highly pleasurable sucker found its use fairly often in contact with the student body and now Daphnee would experience the benefits of such a flexible partner once more as the blue appendage dipped betwixt these alluring albeit parted thighs and nestled up against her clitoris before latching on completely. It enveloped the exposed bundle of nerves and immediately swarmed it with loving caresses and a suction which seized and released the poor nub periodically whilst slick feelers bathe it in affection.

Inbetween breathless moans and mind numbing bliss, Ania anticipated the moment Daphnee had been reduced to a whimpering heap of sexual frustration. It was only then that the huntress escalated the movements of both tentacles and her own hips, thrusting into that welcoming mouth for no longer than a few seconds before a familiar heat seared through the expanse of her mighty shaft.

"Unnghh .." She came, blasting the first hot spurt of liquid love deep into the heated comforts of her maw. It felt too good, too sublime to extract herself from these luscious lips straight away and Ania groaned in profound relief once another surge of vanilla flavored warmth erupted from the violently pulsating crest of her ample manhood, virtually tearing away at her senses with every following torrent of seed.

Increased sensitivity had the huntress in erotic agony once her pelvis recoiled and removed that cumming phallus from Daphnee in fear that the student could not take it all yet again, tossing her head and shiny black hair back into her neck with a strained gasp as Ania finally freed herself from that blessed embrace with a lewd slurping sound and bestowed the fruit of her loins unto the young woman's exposed bosom, showering each lovely mound in thick vanilla flavored frosting.

In the end the stuff merely oozed from her semi hardened shaft and onto the ground, revealing by the withering stature of her member alone that Daphnee might have actually succeeded. Slowly but surely the every tendril tending to the woman fell away while others undid the somewhat squishy lavender hued slime around her wrists and ankles. They restored her freedom while Ania deeply inhaled lungful upon lungful of oxygen, feeling quite sensitive as the exposure to the cooler air of the room alone had the once ravenous amazon in sensitivity and bliss induced shivers.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:13 am

Green eyes peeked up her body as the command came in. She made a slight nod allowing her tongue to ease over the tip in a slow caress as her head bobbed back and forth slower against that rod. She moaned out around that stiff member as her own sex was teased and taken in such a deliberately slow manner, the buzz of arousal ripping through her as she was drawn closer and closer to her own impending release that was growing all the while.

Still she pressed on with all that determination. Yet the command came to go slower still and she complied, familiar tentacles and feelers at work upon her young body, her own moans working against her now as she felt those responses when they came though she was stuck in place with nowhere to run, not that the thought had crossed her mind as she felt the bliss burning through her, slowly building as she gave into the pleasure that she was feeling.

“Mnmph!!!” She erupted herself around those teasing tentacles that had been all about her, ones pressing into her, ones on her clit, others on her breasts. The taste of vanilla seed washing over her tongue and down her throat though not in quantities that she had expected as that twitching rod had been removed from her lips, jizz showering down on her tits, the aroma of vanilla had been strong in the air and she had looked up, cum staining her lips though her tongue worked against it collecting it and sweeping it into her mouth.

She swallowed down the cum, panting as she looked up, her tongue stretching out to lick at the cum encrusted rod as she was released from her restraints.

“How was that?” She asked still feeling the electric jolts that seemed to have her nethers clenching and unclenching in sweet heavenly bliss from her recent release.

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:21 am

"Uhhnn .. t-too good .." Subtle licks bestowed unto her pleasantly aching rod had the endowed huntress in blissful shudders, sensitive enough to have her secure Daphnee by the shoulders with a duo of lavender hued tentacles whereas the remainder squirmed and trembled amid sensory overload. Surely it would pass, but how soon Ania returned to earth from the paradise these tempting motions upon her manhood had become remained to be seen.

"Godly." She finally managed to calm somewhat and smiled warmly upon the cum coated student, her entire form more or less drenched in the virile fruit of her loins, from top to bottom, a most fitting appearance although Ania held that thought rather close to her chest. "It seems I was not mistaken earlier when I first said just that .. You've done me a great favor tonight."

It felt sublime, without a shred of doubt. She rarely came across any student that could last long enough to scratch away the surface of her nigh insatiable lusts, but tonight Daphnee had managed to endure all the way until the end. She truly was an admirable young woman and Ania could not have thought of any better way to spend the night.

She felt true relief for the first time in months and hardly ever even taxed Rhaine in much the same manner in fear of repelling the loyal blonde by overusing her petite form, but Daphnee seemed to have quite a bit of stamina that her favorite lacked.

Strong pulsations reverberated through the expanse of her semi hardened shaft with every waking moment and while slowly but surely shrinking from its most prominent posture, Daphnee continuously stirred it back into that onrush of erotic torment her own sensitivity had become, not allowing the azure amazon to calm down. She wasn't complaining, however, sucking in heated breaths as the young amethyst cleansed Ania from the excess of vanilla flavored semen.

"Say, Daphnee .." She permitted one of her tendrils to trace and curl around the spunk saturated flesh of her marvelous breasts, delicately swirling around a stiffened nipple with the narrow albeit silken tip as the hermaphrodite pondered on a matter or two, namely feasting even further upon her riches considering that anything from now on would be little more than pure entertainment and not quite as much raw need, but instead of stating it outright Ania teasingly worded her proposal in form of an offer to leave sooner. "I thought I might leave you for the remainder of the night as thanks for your services. What do you think about that?"

In the corner of their eyes a lonesome tendril retrieved the distant riding crop once more, a precursor of what was to come should Daphnee agree, but in truth Ania would have hated to exploit the woman for anything more than she was willing to offer.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Daphnee glanced up at Ania with that contact to her shoulders. Ania seemed to be enjoying herself and that was the point. She had not even realized the thrill that washed through her at the sense of accomplishment, in being useful. The island had transformed her over time. In the beginning she had not cared about being useful to the guests or not. The better their moods the better she fared (usually) so the act wasn't selfless. Yet it came easier with Ania and had not seemed forced at all.

Part of endurance had been mental conditioning, a willingness to press through whatever obstacles presented themselves. There was the end game too, at being the first student to accomplish such a task short lived or not it would be remembered and being remembered was something that had been in her subconscious having been neglected so much in the past.

That spurned her on to heightened efforts. Being remembered was key, though pleasing Ania felt rewarding in it's own light. She licked and sucked urging that stiffness to stay hard as long as possible. She wanted to ensure that Ania had enough even though the tremble in that rod gave an indication that she had reached the desired state, at least for a moment, and had been clearly basking in this.

Her attention was brought to Ania. Her mouth allowing Ania to escape her even as her body ached with that peasant touch that coiled about her breast. Of course the tendrils between her thighs had yet to fully stop and Daphnee heard the question.

“Well, seeing how I've got to stick around any way,”
she made reference to being restrained in place not that she minded. “I'll leave it too you but if you do go could you turn this track up. It's an Andrea Summers piece, one of the few songs in English I like.” She saw the riding crop, shuddering at the feel of those tentacles she could easily be pushed to another orgasm and soon in fact.

Now though she was at the whims of Ania. “But before you go I want to ask you something.” Either now or before she left though she was sort of hoping that Ania would make as much use out of her as she saw fit. Daphnee glanced up at Ania, a cum stained mess though she sported a small smile that she couldn't quite conceal completely.

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 am

Slime about her wrists and ankles dissolved at the notion of her confinement and yet Ania did not seem too eager to depart from the scene just yet considering that her pleasantly tingling rod had been brought forth into prominence once more, visibly throbbing with the excess of blood flowing inside. A tender groan slipped past lithe lush violet lips in that instant, indicating that the voluptuous hermaphrodite battled that growing degree of sensitivity even now. Normally it tended to be sated to an extent overnight, building over the course of the day, but tonight Daphnee had tended to it all, leaving Ania sufficiently satisfied to the point it ached.

“If there’s anything you’d like to ask, go right ahead.” She stated whilst ogling the sweat and semen stricken mess Daphnee had become, evidently turned on by the sight for even after enduring all of that, Ania hardly considered the purple haired gem undesirable. In truth, Ania felt about ready to ravage her again in spite of feeling beyond sensitive. She had performed better than everyone else and that was beyond worthy of mention.

Soon her tentacles slowed down, erotically tormenting Daphnee further without relent. Slow, but not excruciatingly languid in any sense of the word, they commenced teasing the outskirts of her labia and erect nipples whereas the one hovering upon her clit appeared to recoil, granting their precious plaything some much needed breathing room. “Personally, I’d love to play some more, but your accomplishment makes me think you deserve some kind of reward .. Mmm .. Yes.”

There was a pause, accompanied by the steady rhythm of her appendages flowing over Daphnee like a cascade of undying bliss which happened to be extremely careful in their motions as to not drive her over the edge just yet. They dangled her on that dreaded edge, not letting her body calm down from her most recent high. “I suppose one more round shouldn’t be too much to ask, but .. I would not mind giving you the attention you deserve.”

It was a rare occasion, passing up on her own pleasure in order to give more, but that was the prospect Daphnee had been faced with here. Ania tightened her grasp about that tender mound, letting it bulge out amid her own tendrils whereupon the huntress wound up swatting that exquisite heap of flesh playfully, conjuring a minor whipping sound which echoed throughout the otherwise deserted room. “How about .. letting you choose how to end our little get together for once? I could even turn up the sound before we go on.”

Keen azure eyes roamed over the liberated student, then proceeded to wander over the great many toys they had used throughout the passage of time. “What will it be, Daphnee? Hm? What would you like me to do to you?” She smiled deviously, almost sinfully as one of her own tentacles curled about those blue knockers and squeezed teasingly in a lewd display of their abundant softness, jutting her chest out for further emphasis of her charms. “Or would you rather I be the subject of your actions?”

Sat May 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Most sane people may have been running to the door or at least leaping at the earliest chance for freedom Her time on the island had changed that of course even as the slime dissolved. She witnessed the throbbing member before her and saw how sensitive it was with each throb it made.

There was simply no reason for her to run to the door and the more time she spend here the less vulnerable she was to something else, not that she had to ever deal with one creature after another just ye and thought that none wished for sloppy seconds when there were so many to choose from.

Just how many girls knew any way? If all of them then she suspected that the nature of the place would have been discovered long ago. What happened when they supposedly graduated; friends and family would figure out something unless …

Unless what? They were killed? Made to forget? They were replaced like changelings? It would only have to be so long to make a good outing, moving away, running away or so forth. She had learned from other guests that her Mistress knew at least two of the figures she encountered unless they where lying. Rosalie, Bria and Kristy were all attacked with her at one stage.

The road ahead was dangerous as far as escape went Vex eluded to the fact that there could be unforeseen challenges and while she was not about to give up on her bid for freedom, while she would have to plan as best as she could Daphnee realized that might not be possible so it was best to check out all her options first.

“If I cannot escape ...” Her eyes flicked away, there was little else to mention and she did not wish to speak about matters while she served a Mistress though she had come to realize that she may not have a choice in serving another. There were some tamer beings among her tormentors but the odds were that someone or something she did not desire imprison her. At least if she were going to be caged … she did not know how this worked, Kakumaoh would not say and it was all guess work thus far. An auction of some sort made the most sense in the event of multiple monsters being interested.

But those emerald eyes closed, basking with pleasure from the continued attention she let out a brief purr before standing opening her eyes as a finger traced down that throbbing member from base to tip. She considered; breasts throbbing with the gush of blood beneath that warmed her, her sex still spasming as it was teased and all the while the next scenario had been hers to paint.

Bondage sprang to her mind at first. There wasn't that fear of incredible torture or being left in such a helpless state by Ania. Only Vera ad made er comfortable with bondage after her first night though other matters were presented to her and she grinned, thinking.

It must have been a long time for Ania to reach this state and she herself was nearing coherent limits keeping it together to get to this point.

“Come here,” she would guide her toward one of the desks having her stand wit her legs spread and tentacles pressed to the desk. She would disappear long enough to retrieve a few things. “No peeking.”

And to be certain there was none she soon used that blindfold before swatting an ass cheek. “Just once more shouldn't hurt ...” The dildo rubbed against her heated sex to further lube it before toying with her backside. Reaching around her hip her fingers circle that rod and jerk along it slowly as if testing out the sensitivity there before letting her lips touch to her shoulder.

“Unless the is an objection of course,”
and those fingers descended just as slowly over that swollen member.

Sat May 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Whatever went through Daphnee’s head, Ania could venture nothing but a few more or less educated guesses. Some rules which permitted Ania to reside on the planet forbid any mention of the days ahead hence most responses would be the same evasive or inconclusive heap of words the student must have heard before, regardless of how anxious one of these young women might have been when looking forward to their uncertain future. Sure, some figured that going home was no longer an option, but whatever else happened was probably beyond quite a few.

In any case, now was not the time to pry. She concluded that it might be best to ask once the two of them had truly finished, but decided not to press matters any further if there was any sign of hesitation. Ania knew that escape wasn’t feasible, perhaps probable with sufficient assistance, but who was to say that said assistance wouldn’t have their own ulterior motives when turning her away from this place? Ania for one did not hide any of hers, but sought to see her newfound urges utterly sated before talking about such things.

Still, she was pleased to provide a little change which seemed to encourage those tending to her needs from time to time. Any of them could tell that their status itself hadn’t exactly changed, but to receive that particular privilege laid down the foundation for a more pleasant time. Things weren’t extremely vile and horrific day in, day out and through offering the more compliant girls a chance to enjoy themselves, Ania had hoped to build trust, to persuade them into offering themselves up to the act more willingly. If anything, solely those blindly defiant and hostile were not privy to that kind of treatment since they never acknowledged their twisted fate, that it was unavoidable to end up as someone else’s plaything.

But Daphnee never disappointed in that regard and asked tonight’s captor to move elsewhere. Ania complied, positioning her tendrils onto the aforementioned desk in whichever pose the emerald eyed gem demanded.

Spread wide and blindfolded, there was little the azure huntress could do except give rise to an enticed gasp once her peach shaped rump had been swatted which caused her to recoil just barely from the sensation, truly blinded for the moment considering that she had not seen it coming. She was in no position to fear and yet there was the added thrill of the unknown foisted upon her, not that it took much imagination to know where things were headed, but to switch up the roles and let the more submissive parties dictate a few matters never really disappointed her in the past.

Today was no different and Daphnee fulfilled her current role with enough confidence to have Ania bite down on her lower lip in anticipation of what was to come, shuddering at the notion of one more round whilst her aching sex had been tended to. “Ah .. Just .. just once ..” It oozed the liquid evidence of her arousal and thoroughly lubricated that rod, in turn providing her with friction induced pleasure which coaxed several pleasure fuelled sounds from her lips which had been amplified by familiar fingers unwinding about her throbbing manhood.

“N-No objection.” She managed to heave forth while the phallus shaped toy swarmed the tightened entrance to her backside and Daphnee jerked her scalding ember, hot and powerful as it pulsed strongly with every stroke. She rocked her hips back and forth just a bit each time whilst jutting out her engorged breasts and ripe ass for the sheer viewing pleasure of her most diligent human lover, uncertain as to which touch had been desired more as the two of them crashed down upon her in unison.

“I’m yours to do with as you please.” Akin to playing Ania like an instrument, Daphnee was in charge of wrapping up the symphony of their mutual bliss which inevitably initiated the conclusion of their encounter that night. She was incredibly sensitive and could hardly muster up the will power to speak, let alone resist those promising advances since her body had been unaccustomed to reaching that blessed state in quite a while.

Sun May 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Leaving Ania in an unconscious blissed out state probably wasn't going to happen and Daphnee realized that if she herself had been the recipient then that one last time would have likely pushed her to her limits and beyond. She had scrapped up enough will power to last this long knowing that Ania had been close though her focus had remained upon her pleasure rather than seeing to her own. Had it been drilled into her to serve ahead of all else by this stage? It was rather automatic and she did not think of it so much.

She wished to leave her mark though. Not just being the first to bring her to sate herself in many months but just beyond that state. For a mere human it was likely to be remembered more and at the same time if the inevitable was to happen as much as she would seek to fight against that state she would be remembered beyond most of the other students and thus less likely to wind up with someone like Therion for instance.

But her focus went beyond that right now. She focused on the present first and while she had the approval her hand rose up then down that rod slowly. She used that dildo teasing that back door as she leaned over Ania's back placing her lips to an azure shoulder. She bit her, not hard enough to brake the skin but hard enough to leave an imprint of her teeth. Knowing it would heal soon enough she wasn't concerned but watched the wound heal. Since it was not a cut or laceration she was curious if it took longer or shorter to heal up. That and she gauged the response of the alien below her before moving to the other shoulder delivering a nip there before running her tongue along her neck.

At least in command of a situation like this it was easier to pretend not that it had been necessary Seeing that she essentially surrendered at the start of their encounter so long ago she could honestly say that things would have probably been worse if she were on the land where she would have tried to escape, blasted collar and all. Of course she had no doubt she would have been discovered one way or another. But even in the company of Rosalie things were not so bad.

A little press with that dildo pressing it inside just a few inches. It rubbed against her in a semi circle and moved at a slow pace. “More? I bet faster too,” her hand picked up a little speed as it moved along that rode just as that dildo advanced deeper and quicker drilling in at a clockwise semi circle then outward in a counter clockwise one.

Sun May 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Wounds healed in a matter of seconds hence Daphnee would find that each imprint of her teeth upon the huntress healed far quicker than that. She was fortunate enough to peel back and find it visible in one moment solely to see it vanish in the next, but even then Ania clearly felt a minor onrush of pain pierce through the haze of pleasure.

“Ah!” She moaned softly, giving rise to a minor masochistic tendency once that playful nip had been applied to her, but since it was far from serious harm there had been no protests. She endured, relished and offered up further sounds of verbal approval each time, allowing Daphnee to dance along her neck as though there was little to no reason to fear whatever the lovely girl had in mind for these final few minutes.

However, breaking those inner muscles in had been one of the most ecstatic gestures for the huntress yet and with every inch Daphnee gained, the student had to proceed with little to no pause lest that toy became wedged amid chaotically convulsing muscles, eager to partake of what students rarely if ever offered in the first place. Ania purred delightedly in these heated moments and ground her hips from side to side with each alternated angle and approach, quite taken by how marvelous it felt to have this done to her.

“Both.” She responded in a breathless gasp before her sensuality stricken voice trailed off in the melodic bedroom symphony to come. Soon one of her great many tentacles reached up and beyond her shoulder, curling about the back of Daphnee’s head upon applying the mildest of pressures there, beckoning her to remain close as that tongue teasingly skimmed along the vein of her neck. Such liberty on behalf of students had been a most rare sight and as such the huntress sought to savor the moment above everything else, bathing in the attention bestowed solely unto her own mildly fatigued body.

Virtually every touch had the exotic predator in shudders. She happened to be laden with sensitivity and with every waking moment her quick recovery battled the phenomenal buildup invoked by the amethyst beauty in an attempt to diminish it, causing Ania to be left dangling amongst the eternal purgatory of her desires and wants. It felt unique nonetheless, to have her personal erotic torment amplified in the heights of bliss for these occasions oftentimes were rarer than hell itself.

Creamy vanilla laced sperm amassed within her expanding testes, taut and warm to the touch in their current state which matched the size of healthy oranges. Some bubbled up with every stroke delivered unto her trembling member, trickling from the engorged crest in a steady influx which soon became too much and rolled off the tip, creating a shimmering string of spunk as it oozed to the ground.

“Ohhh, Daphnee .. So good ..” Slowly but surely Ania commenced rocking her supple rump into each advance of that precious dildo, hoping for the slightest bit more paradise to crash down upon her senses whilst her own azure eyes seal themselves shut in the constant cascade of bliss. “Uhhnn ..” Her head dipped back and her back arched with a deep guttural groan, jutting out the ample bounty of her chest while Daphnee saw to her needs. It was on the girl to decide as to how long matters were to continue. Ania, for one, cherished this, enjoyed this for what it was and made no further efforts toward speeding matters up, content to endure whilst her own pleasure built up toward the breaking point once more.

Sat May 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Her curiosity had been sated at the discovery that she had witnessed given how quickly the imprint of her teeth left the azure patch of flesh she had seen too again and again knowing that she had inflicted worse upon the alien, of course she was far more concerned then not knowing of her true nature and how well she regenerated from injury. It was something to be envious of when one considered how much she had been forced to endure though quickly healing pain still meant it would have been felt so she supposed in the long run it wouldn't do any good, perhaps even then lengthening some of her sessions when it was believed that she could take more than a typical human.

It may have been different than her usual experiences on the island with the other students though that was what she was hoping for. She hoped that if she should find herself in dire straights that there was still some silver linings in those storm clouds though currently she had just focused on bestowing pleasure, as much pleasure as she had been capable of delivering.

Hearing that answer she pressed the dildo in further and faster as her fingers continued to work over that shaft that had been wet with their shared releases. The tentacle at the back of her head kept Daphnee close as her tongue swept over that neck followed every so often by a little nip. She had used her thumb to rub over the head of her cock as her fingers and hand still worked to bring Ania pleasure, judging by those sounds she could honestly say that she was enjoying the feelings and this had just encouraged her to redouble her efforts.

Feeling some of that spunk escape her as it drizzled o the floor there was still a bit more that she could do. Her heartbeat increased excited by those sounds of pleasure. “Oh, no, not yet,” she purred though feeling that strong pulse she felt I would not take long. Her own legs closed, either one opposite her tail as she bent slowly with her knees then stood back up using her legs to brush against that tail. As her knees dipped her tongue tailed over he shoulder blades and upper back though returned to he neck as she retained her full height.

She may have only been human after all but tried to use everything she had. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't but it wasn't for lack of trying. “Alright, now, now yo can come,” she added in that sensual voice of hes continuing that onslaught wherever and whenever she could.

Sun May 17, 2015 2:46 am

Paradise could only be described thusly. She happened to be on the verge of release and yet refrained from giving in completely once Daphnee commanded her not to, playing along for now knowing just how close her own body had been to growing too sensitive to proceed. Swollen semen compartments churned their rich vanilla scented goods with every waking moment Daphnee adamantly tormented her senses with an abundance of pleasure, heaving forth further freshly produced seed which filled those heavy balls to capacity.

“Ohhh! Ahhhh!” All hell broke loose once Daphnee fed her forthcoming captor pleasure straight through one of the most sensitive erogenous zones across her entire body, that delicate tail whose entire expanse constricted about the girl beneath newfound sensory overload akin to a python tightening its coils. “Augghh!” She managed to hold back thus far, but ultimately gave in and bucked her hips forth into those feminine digits whereas the extension of her spine twisted and writhed in delight. Ania tensed and relaxed uncontrollably whilst those glistening azure tits and balls enhanced her every vigorous motion with an intriguing display of her charms in the heights of bliss for her audience of one. She was practically tearing hardly stifled cries of joy from the wanton amazon whose release bubbled up rapidly from the depths of her groin.

“Oh God! I’m cummmiiinng!” The sweat and bliss caked hermaphrodite came hard, instantaneously clamping down on that dildo to the point where extraction seemed virtually impossible for her muscles tightened well beyond human limits whereupon a tentacle rushed to cease Daphnee’s strokes upon her manhood since Ania became far too sensitive to bear that blessed touch any longer. She swelled within her embrace and quickly unleashed hot tidal waves of creamy spunk from the overburdened confines of her loins, bursting from that engorged staff in explosive gushes which amassed beneath the desk Ania had been bent over in a copious puddle of cum.

“Uhhnn ..” She groaned and grunted with each breathtaking eruption, heaving and dropping the swell of her lavish breasts for every one that followed in the wake of her orgasm. Sweet nectar oozed from her neglected chalice, yet there was no sensation of loss for not being filled there. She felt unburdened from the pressures of those profound sexual desires and participated in their most recent round for the sake of enjoyment, not raw need.

“Ah .. hah ..” Yet every movement was laden with erotic agony and once Ania finally came down from her height, a tender remark flowed from her lips. “Thank you.”

She took the moment to recover, enjoying a few more seconds of those lovely licks bestowed unto her neck before gradually pulling free of her hold whilst extracting that toy from her backside, solely to spin around and lay a few of her own tentacles upon the precious young woman in front of her, keeping her close. Shrunken down into non-existence, her previously trembling phallus could no longer be found, but there was no doubt that Ania felt that pleasant ache for quite some time to come.

“Daphnee ..” Slowly Ania removed that blindfold in order to gaze deeply into Daphnee’s own eyes, holding eye contact for a few moments before setting her own lips down upon her in a short lived kiss. No tongue, no force, there was no need nor the desire for it although the student had her admiration for achieving such incredible feats tonight hence that small gesture might have meant more than one might initially suspect. “You’ve been a most wonderful partner tonight for so very few have welcomed me like you have, but you’re the only one to please me completely thus far and for that you have my gratitude. I’m utterly sated for tonight and I thank you for the experience. I’ll be leaving shortly unless there’s anything else you’d like to address beforehand.”

Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Feeling that added tension before she finally let go Daphnee could feel the throb of that cock as Ania burst giving into that pleasure that she milk forth for all that it was worth. Seed running down that shaft coating her left hand.

She had stopped that pumping action though she did not draw away from her, not initially until that pulse abated some The toy was removed as was the blindfold as Ania had turned and faced her. That kiss had been rewarded to her lips.

She had done it, there had been praise within those words that caused her pride to swell. She could not help but smile. She had been uncertain whether or not to bring up the matter about slavery once more. It was something she did not want though she was exploring all her options In the event of a worse case scenario she had wanted some security but of course it was a touchy subject for her that she did not wish to truly discuss in depth as it felt as if it were a betrayal of some sort of her current Mistress

There was a bit of hesitance as if there may have been something that she had been thinking of prior to shaking her head. “No,” she answered and smiled once more as she gave a slight bow. “Until next time?” There was the offered flight lessons, not that Daphnee thought that she would need it though the more options she had the more likely her escape come graduation. She had thought of taking on a year or two of grad work just to better prepare herself but all this had been based on what she would discover (if anything) in the future. Right now all she could be certain of was slavery upon graduation though she had little else to go on and knew very few secrets of the island despite her position.

Fri May 22, 2015 12:27 pm

"Until next time." Whatever had been on Daphnee's mind, for there was a measure of hesitation involved, Ania chose not to pry. "I look forward to seeing you again." She slipped into her pitch black robe, uncaring of how messy it had become by sliding it onto her sweat caked form, but a final glance bestowed unto her lover tonight had her smile. Vanilla seed frosting hung upon most of her form. She looked to be in dire need of cleanup, but Ania already looked forward to ruining her appearance again soon.

Scanning their surroundings before leaving Daphnee to her own devices, Ania confirmed that they had been out here all alone. No one prowled the shadows near the computer labs despite how much activity had been going on there tonight, but the less curious visitors tuned in on their lovemaking, the better. She did not have to keep an eye out on Daphnee for the moment and slowly but surely headed back out into the cooler night, gazing into the clear sky as if checking how much time had passed before setting back out for the other side of the island. Dipping into the treelines, Ania cherished her lack of desire.

She breathed a sigh of relief and wondered if such effort was ever going to be relished again, but in the back of her mind the huntress had already arranged for a few more encounters the two could indulge in. Daphnee wasn't anywhere near graduation just yet and until then, whether chosen or denied by the lovely girl, Ania sought to have her fun.

Fri May 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Her state of being made is somewhat obvious as to what they had been up too just a few moments ago Daphnee was in dire need of a shower though unlike the year before slinging around after an encounter was a bit easier.

Being a Prefect getting into her dorm was easier. She knew which areas were heavy traffic areas too for Prefects and those that were less watched. Of course, there were some areas that just seemed unwatched so students could be snagged too.

She was somewhat prepared these days. Her bag had extra clothe and while she did not have a towel with her, an oversight she would amend in the future, she did use her current clothes as such and changed. She was still sticky and still in need of that shower but at least if she kept her distance it would not be so obvious, at least at a distance.

Ania had searched for any unwanted guests, fortunately there were none, at least she herself had been oblivious to any. After dressing she packed up her things and shut down the computer. It was a quick matter straightening out the desks of the room again and before long they were departing from each other. There would be further meetings in the future she was sure though in the immediate future there was a shower waiting for her. The room had been hastily cleaned, at least puddles wiped up though only the obvious. Daphnee was unsure what happened as far as cleaning and repairs went though she had always suspected that there was something in place there. She had not had to go through an encounter that required any repair work though heavy cleaning was something of a norm and since she doubted that the students were made to clean their own messes …

Fri May 22, 2015 7:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13