View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Irresistible Dreams (Wraith) 

Post Re: Irresistible Dreams (Wraith)
"Mph... Mmm..." she swallowed the hot spunk before the rest began to spurt onto her face and chest. Alonsa gathered the white goop and fed it to her pet. The witch licked those fingers clean, sucking them. "Ahh..." Kanoe was panting softly, her body heated and ready for more. Drops of the strange potion were applied to her erect nipples and clitoris. The peaks and erect nub were throbbing now, pulsing with erotic glee. "Uhnnn... It... It feels goood..." she groans, arching her back for her Mistress.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 pm

Alonsa grins at her pet's answer and takes both her breasts into her hands rubbing and fondling them. She leans in kissing Kanoe a bit aggressively but not so forcefully. Once she's sure the potion has been completely absorbed into the skin, Alonsa moves kissing and licking one of her pet's nipples while gently caressing and massaging the breast. "Isn't that potion amazing, pet? Just a few drops in the right places heats up your body and makes it so sensitive to the touch. I created it by mixing the most potent aphrodisiacs known and used magic to amplify the effect even further. But we use too much though, it be highly addicting." Alonsa explains before taking of those nipples into her mouth suckling on it. Her free hand slowly trails down Kanoe's body, inching closer to her clit. But the closer she gets to it, the slower her hand moves. "Do you need your mistress's touch, pet?"

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

"Auuughhh... Uhhnnn..." Kanoe's pulse was already racing, hot blood throbbing within those luscious melons as fingers grope and fondled them. Her entire body was aching and soon pulsing with a growing erotic heat. Her body arched as she felt that tongue drag across her hypersensitive peak. The witch's eyes immediately fluttered and rolled back into her head, body shuddering violently. When both nipples were taken into Alonsa's mouth, Kanoe's mind immediately shut down as drool escaped her groaning lips. Twitching hips rocked forward, rubbing against those teasing fingers as nectar oozed from her throbbing nipples. Juices ran freely down her trembling thighs, the poor woman already at her limit thanks to the drug.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:26 am

Deciding to play with her some more, Alonsa takes her hands away denying Kanoe her touch. While she was doing this to tease her, she was also making sure that when her pet did cum, they would get the mana surge they were looking for. They needed to make sure enough mana had gathered or it would be too weak to have any affect.

Alonsa watches her pet's features, looking for any pouting or begging. "What the matter? Are you still in need of your mistress's touch?" She asks smiling down at Kanoe as she waits to be given more pleasure. "Or maybe you'd much rather have me fuck you again. Which do you want more?" She said as she rubs the strap on in front of her pet.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:32 am
Profile YIM

The witch crawled towards Alonsa when the woman drew away. "Y-Yes!" she cried, "Please! Please fuck me, Mistress!" Without waiting, Kanoe wrapped her breasts around the dildo and began to roll the hot flesh back and forth. Her lips and heated breaths soaked over the tip as the woman sucked deeply, bobbing her head while her tongue swirled in slow circles. Just rubbing her tits was putting her to the limit. If Alonsa was not going to fuck Kanoe, the witch was going to end up cumming just from this titty fuck and blow job thanks to the drug.

Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:29 pm

Though Alonsa at first let Kanoe start to use her breasts, it wasn't what she had in mind. "Oh no my pet. I have some place better I'd rather take you. Turn around and get on all fours." Once Kanoe was in position, Alonsa slowly pushes her cock deep into her slave's needy cunt. She starts out at a slow pace, but quickly picks up speed thrusting that shaft as far as it could possibly go. "Hmm, you know, I think this might be even more fun with a third person." She says suddenly pulling Kanoe onto her lap as she lays back. "Yes, you can give them a tit fuck while you ride your mistress." With the snap of her fingers, another girl appears in the room also sporting a cock her own. She would have looked vaguely familiar to Kanoe. "You probably don't recognize her, but she is Narrisa, your apprentice in magic. Though I'm sure you had her around for more than just that. Show her what kind of woman you've become since I collared you." The new girl steps forward in front of Kanoe, holding out her cock for the witch to use her breasts on.

Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:47 am
Profile YIM

"Yes, Mistress," the student groaned as she stopped and went down to all fours facing away from Alonsa. Her cock pushed right in, causing Kanoe's body to arch and her breasts to sway from the sudden rock forward. "Ahhh! Ahhhnnn! Yesss! Yesss!" she screamed as her hips tried to grind back against the evil woman's hips. Her body felt so hot as if her insides were melting around the rapidly thrusting phallus. The lewd sound of slurping juices filled the room amongst her passionate moans.

She looked up to see Narrisa approaching her. But her eyes immediately fell to the semi erect cock now swaying between the woman's thighs. Another thrust from behind got the student upright. Without hesitation, she wrapped her breasts around the semi hard rod and proceeded to rock her body against it with Alonsa's thrusts. The hot meat saw between her luscious breasts, sending throbbing heat throughout her entire body. Groaning, drool left Kanoe's lips as her eyes started to flutter. The potion already had her at her limit and the rough handling by Alonsa was sending her right over the edge.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:55 pm

"Hmhm, you're really getting into this threesome, aren't you my pet? However..." Alonsa gently presses her palm on Kanoe's mid-back and chants something. "I can't have you cumming so soon. That little spell will allow you to get right to the edge of a climax, but will not let you have it. It will keep you on that sexual high for as long as we keep this up until I remove it." She explains allowing her pet to continue riding her throbbing cock. Narrisa moans feeling Kanoe use her breasts on her shaft and smiles knowing Kanoe will not get the release she so wanted just yet. To add to her agony, Narrisa gives the witch's nipples a squeeze letting milk squirt out. She giggles at this and does it some more. "It never stops, does it?" She asks. "Apparently not it seems. I don't know who did that to her, but it was a marvelous idea." Alonsa answers.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Nooooo!" The student whimpered as her entire body continued to ache and throb. The tension continued to build as tears rolled down the witch's cheeks. The cock seared through her depths while Narrisa fucked her tits. Kanoe wrapped her lips around the tip, sucking and swirling her tongue rapidly as she body trembled in endless desire. Milk began to spurt from her nipples and were practically cumming the delicious nectar. Eyes rolled back into Kanoe's head as her mind continued to spiral deeper into oblivion.

Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:06 pm

"Now now, don't be selfish pet. Remember, your first priority is to your mistress. What kind of slave worries more about her own pleasure than for her mistress?" Alonsa says in response to Kanoe's whining protest to denying her of her orgasm. "I hope this isn't an indication that I need to train you all over again." Narrisa starts to thrust her hips a little into Kanoe's breasts and mouth, still giving her nipples a pinch on occasion. She appeared to be enjoying making the witch suffer unending pleasure, never being allowed to cum as long as Alonsa's spell was in place. "Hehe, that's what you get for getting greedy."

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

"I'm... Mph!" She could not apologize as Narrisa's cock thrust into her mouth. Her insides were on fire as she was being wound up like a tight spring. There was little the witch could do but let forth muffled squeals, the sounds vibrating through the cock she was sucking on. Her mind went blank as she could think of nothing but cumming right now. Her hips ground back against Alonsa, desperate for any sort of release.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:58 am

"Narrisa, I think she was trying to say something to her mistress." Alonsa says, letting out a soft moan as Kanoe grinds her hips on her waist, trying desperately to induce a release she couldn't have until Alonsa allowed it. "Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead and speak." Narrisa says as her cock is pulled back enough to let the witch speak. Once they heard her apology, Alonsa smiles in approval and allows Narrisa to use her mouth again.

It wasn't too long before it seemed a significant enough amount of mana had built up within Kanoe. Now was the time. Alonsa removes the spell from her pet. "You've done well. Cum for your mistress, and help me become part of reality." When that orgasm finally came, the resulting mana surge forces Wraith from Kanoe, instantly ending the dream. Upon opening her eyes, Kanoe would find that the being now in the room with her did not resemble the woman who had broken and trained her, but it did have her voice. "Uhn...Looks like it worked. I apologize if my current form frightens you pet, but I'm unable to take the form you know and have grown to love...at least not at the moment. But we have achieved the primary goal: allowing me to materialize and be part of this world. It is likely still only temporary though, so more research and experimentation is still needed. I trust you intend to continue helping your mistress and staying loyal to her?"

Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:27 am
Profile YIM

Both in and out of the dream, Kanoe screamed as her body convulsed in complete orgasmic rapture. Juices squirt from her quivering entrance as her body arched. Her toes curled as she shuddered there on the bed sheets. Just like that, the witch was out of the dream and back in reality. Her body twitched as she took slow shuddering breaths. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were dull and half lidden as layed there on the sweat and juice soaked sheets.

The witch heard Alonsa's voice. She blinked slowly as she looked at the unknown figure looming over her. The student was completely drained both physically and mentally. Her mana was depleted as the being spoke to her. "Uhhnnn..." Kanoe groaned but could form no words. Even if she wanted to resist, she was in no condition to do so.

Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:01 am

"I'll take that as a yes. You worked hard and performed well, my pet. I will let you have a peaceful rest while I go look for a girl or two to play with." Wraith uses his hypnosis to make Kanoe drift back to sleep again. One of the tattered shreds of his robe like body travels down her nude body as she sleeps. "Heheh, Narrisa and you will help me improve my abilities and evolve even further beyond my original form. I can only imagine what else I will become capable of soon." He then turns and leaves Kanoe's room, looking to find new prey to torment.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9