View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Uhran's Bastille (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Uhran's Bastille (for Vespira)
It was beyond her control, just as gazing at those magnificent erects right now were. She hungered for them like a waking individual may hunger for food or needing to use the bathroom straight away. Things did settle down in tone a little though there was a slight hesitance more because she was looking at those cocks, trying to concentrate on other matters had been tough indeed.

“It would perhaps be in your best interest … I may have information that she finds useful seeing that what little physical possessions I own are irrelevant.”
She sighs, a sound that doesn't translate over well in her undersea environment despite her ability to project her voice underwater. A trick unique to the clergy though all Vodrani could utter their native tongues beneath the waves it had only been this caste that learned the trick in clearly enunciating other tongues beneath the waves as well.

“Insight into Vodrani culture, the world itself. Ours, with a rare few exceptions are an isolated species as you well know. The only unique thing I could hope to provide is an insiders view so to speak. No other species could get close to my people, the average being xenophobic.”
Of course, what value this would be to a species that remained apart from the galaxy on the whole outside of their continuous conflict with the Undine had yet to be seen It probably would serve no good but it was all that she had and could think of ...

It was all or nothing, she did not know what to expect, if anything. “But once we get to my ship it becomes a moot point.”

Would that be enough? There were enough tid bits there for them to link a few things together, sharing secrets with one another weren't something the two species did after all, not that they ever really spoke to one another save for the ultra rare important prisoner exchange their kind some times conducted with one another.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:32 pm

"You are not trying hard enough," the alien replied, "You have already shown us and our Mistress what your species is. Stubborn, hard headed, self destructive... Do you really think the Mistress cares about a species that is willing to throw their lives away for their pride? You have already disappointed Mistress. Do you really want to tell her more about your disappointing species? Why would she care about people who are even more stubborn and foolish than their princess?"

"You can offer that to her but words are not what Mistress wants... The only one in need of words is you, princess..." the other Undine continued, "You have made no effort to understand anyone else's culture, why should we or anyone care about yours? But, since you have calmed down, I will give you a hint. A kindness, something your kind is unfamiliar with..."

The other Undine left to climb up into the tank while the other remained outside before the priestess. "We offered ourselves to our Mistress," the Undine said softly, "We had nothing else and yet she accepted us. She found our bodies useful and rewards us for our service. You nobles have sent your people to die in your wars for years and not once have you thought about sacrificing yourself. You offer words, mere trinkets. We offered our flesh, our bones, our thoughts... We who have nothing offered more than a noble who has everything..."

As she spoke, the Undine in the water swam to Myra. Arms gently wrapped around the Vodrani. The Priestess could feel her enemy's breasts press and slide against her back. She felt the hard presence of that erect rod against her soft ass cheeks. "Wouldn't want to do that again?" she whispered into the Vodrani's ear, "Just let go of it all? How good did it feel to be one with your worst enemies, hmm? Satisfy our Mistress with an appropriate offer and she will not send the footage. No one would know of your dark secret and you can have this over and over again. How does that sound?"

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Myra was away a lot and she had doubted that the offer to learn of the Vodran or what was going their on that secluded world would offer much up … she wasn't involved in the politics of her species or the war for the most part. Some of her assignments were far more dangerous because their were areas that she had to watch out for. Chief amongst them was the world with the Craiglords, primitive creatures that had been under the sponsorship of the Undine.

“Oh ...” had she been making things too complex? That realization halted that Vodrani rage from escalating any further as she reevaluated. There were digs at her species but that was something she had expected from Undine and so her rage had not increased any because of it. Still, she was considering those words, words that she probably wouldn't have considered herself as she would have seen little value in herself when there had been things that were so much more valuable in her opinion but she had broken it down, it wasn't the riches, it was the sacrifice. To someone hat only had a spoon to give up, that spoon was far more valuable than a millionaire pitching and offer of a few million when the sacrifice was little in comparison, the millionaire had more money but the man had only one spoon …

She had next to nothing too despite her position but before she could say anything in that regard she could feel familiar breasts against her back. Arms wrapped about her waist and a cock pressed to her … the hypnosis and need pressing into her, her brain sending both pleasure and pain through her at the sametime.

Blue eyes closed as did her hands as she balled them into fist, a shiver racing down her spine. She loathed being with the Undine and yet needed to be with them too. “Yes, yes that sounds good ...” she had to admit the feel of that cock pressed against her caused her to rationalize the situation a bit better. Her anger wasn't gone but it was not escalating either and had actually taken a step back despite the digs there.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:07 am

"Then you know what you must do..." the Undine behind Myra said softly into her ear, "Turn around." The Undine was giving a Vodrani Princess a command. But, what choice did Myra have at this point? The only thing the Princess had of value was her aching body. The other Undine was still outside the tank and the only one who could go and call Vespira back. If she did not satisfy the demands of her enemies, then her realization would be for nothing.

The alien woman stared down at Myra, confidence in that sly smirk. Would Myra be able to control her rage or would her own pride be her undoing? "Kneel..." she ordered, hands pushing Myra to lower herself before the floating Undine woman. "You insulted us greatly when we tried to help you before. We could have left you to die but we did not. I think it is time to show us some gratitude." Myra would see that long erection before her face. "You know what you must do. Show us, show your future Mistress that your body has value. Show us that you can rid yourself of your pride. Do not keep us waiting now. The clock is still ticking, Princess."

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:45 am

Command from an Undine … their was a little hesitation, just a little, that craving for contact flared within her and now that she was face to face with that member swimming a bit lower she had a hunger there that was tough to battle against.

Persuasion had been a better approach, though it still burned to being doing this, to need this, as a shaky hand reached out, curling about the base of that shaft. Curling against it as she pumped her hand up and down it, pleasure and pain still working against each other. This was wrong and yet it felt o right as lips graced the tip of that shaft

She sucked on it, her tongue curling out to swirl against that tip, more of that meat sliding into her throat that was tight around her, experienced at this it wasn't long before she was deep throating her, that tongue working against the crown of that cock each time she pulled back.

Myra couldn't believe that she was doing this though if it were not too late as she had initially believed then it was worth a shot. It was humiliating servicing an enemy like this, knowing full well what she was doing at the same time.

Her hand slipping to the base of that road gripping it tightly as her mouth continued to go to work upon her enemy.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:42 pm

The water was cold but the shaft was throbbing with heat. Myra could feel the scaled rod grow warmer as she firmly stroked it within her grasp. The Princess had already grown familiar with both her enemies. But, that subtle manipulation Vespira planted in the Vodrani's mind left thinking of not only hate for the Undine. The warm meat slid past Myra's lips. How could her enemies taste so good? How could they feel so wonderful inside her? Now, the Vodrani could satisfy the Undine woman's orders while also scratching this new yearning itch she had.

"Mmm... Ahhh... Yess..." the Undine groaned as her thick phallus swelled between those soft lips. "Good girl... You suck like a pro..." the alien woman praised the defeated Princess. She thrust gently, pushing that hot tip against the back of Myra's throat. Fingers ran through the Princess's long pink hair, holding gently.

After several minutes, Myra would feel the shaft shudder and tremble. Within moments, thick globs of hot salty cum pumped down the Vodrani's throat in steady waves. The Undine let out a groan of utter glee, holding the Princess's head in place so that she could taste and swallow every drop. Only when the Undine finish did her grip loosen a bit. Her cock was still throbbing and erect as she pulled out of the Princess. "Mmm... A good start. We still have time for another round. Where do you want it next?"

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Her lips moved against that member tasting it. It would have been better if this was so revolting to her but it tasted so good. Feeding that need only slightly. She needed that member inside her and while others may have been ashamed of the state of being deemed a pro at this the Vodrani were more open, The Spawning hit all those on the home world for some unknown reason and the clergy, being away from home were freer in their dalliances not that the Spawning was the only time her species mated. It was often enough though the Spawning happened infrequently when the species was most fertile …

To her such was a compliment rather than something to be ashamed of. She could feel that tremble soon followed by that explosion of seed where she deep throated that cock and tasted the salty essence firing down her throat until that throbbing member slid past her lips. A hungry glance at it then a question.

Eager to have that need filled there was no hesitation as her gaze shifted upward into those eyes. “Pussy,” she answered with enthusiasm hating how eager she sounded in her head but loving it at the same time.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:27 pm

"Good girl," the Undine praised again, "Turn around." The alien woman grabbed hold of Myra's waist. That still hot and throbbing tip pressed against the woman's entrance. The Vodrani could still feel the warm in her throat and belly of all that hot jizz she swallowed. Soon, that delicious seed would be in her womb once more.

Hands guided Myra's thighs to wrap around the waist of the Undine woman behind her. Her thighs were guided to pull the Undine cock inside her while hands slid up the Vodrani's body and grabbed hold of both wrists. The Undine woman pulled back on both wrists while thrusting forward with her hips. The scaled rod sawed along those tight depths, grinding each and every scale across the woman's g-spot when it was thrust in only to dig into the tender walls on the way out.

The Undine took her time, thrusting rapidly only to slow as Myra's body began to tense. She kept bringing the Princess to the breaking point only to slow and let the water soothe the inferno of aching desire inside the woman's body. It was during this torment that the door hissed open and the other Undine returned with Vespira leading the way. The Gorgonian gazed at Myra and her partner in the tank.

Seeing their Mistress had returned, the blue woman fucking the Princess guided the Vodrani to the glass wall. She pressed the Vodrani up against it, still fucking her from behind while a hand held tightly to the woman's pink hair. Myra was forced to keep her eyes forward while she was being fucked. Vespira slithered to the tank and gazed into Myra's eyes. "They ssay you have ssomething to tell me," she hissed softly, "Mm... Listen to those moans, you truly love Undine cock. It feels better every time you have it, doesn't it?" She fed the Princess a few more suggestions to help reinforce Myra's newest secret desire. But, that was just to help soften her up for Vespira and the Undine to use her how they pleased.

What would Myra offer Vespira this time? Was there still time to save herself from exile and humiliation?

Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:02 pm

She complied eagerly, the wrongness of the situation diluted by the sheer knead. At first she set her hands against the glass of the tank though her arms back as they moved slightly away from the glass. Her legs do as commanded, hitching back, the near weightlessness of the water making it so much easier to get into this position.

Soon she is reward with the heat of that warm member pressed to her, the additional warmth of that seed still fills her belly and throat. Her arms pulled back as that glorious cock thrusts forward into her.

“AHHHHHHHHH!”
She wails out as she feels that initial thrust so skillfully sliding over her G-spot brings sheer bliss to her given the need that filled her just now.

The pace was maddening always bringing her to the edge only to let her body simmer down when brought close then she began again. Unaware of Vespia's arrival until she was brought over to the edge of the tank, head lifted up as she was taken from behind.

“UHHH! AHHH! YES, YES, IT FEELS GOOD!!!”
She could not deny the suggestion as it took route in her mind. “I, I DO NOT H-HAVE MUCH. I, I IMPLORE YOU TO TAKE WHAT -AHH- YOU WISH. I IMPLORE YOU O TAKE MY B-BODY AND MY VERY LIFE IF IT SO P-PLEASES YOU!” Of course if that tape got out her life was effectively over any way.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Vespira continued to gaze at Myra as she was fucked over and over again. The alien woman screamed out her offer while her legs continued to pull herself down that long scaled shaft. The Gorgonian smirked at the offer. "Mmm... I believe I can find a usse for you, Princesss," she hissed softly, "You will work for me and my lovely petss. When I deem you have paid with yoursself in full, I will give you the Uhran's Basstille. For now, enjoy yoursself. Feel the pleasure that being my sslave has to offer. As promissed, I will not send the footage to your people."

The Gorgonian kept her word. But, the alien crime lord said nothing about selling the footage to anyone else. She was certain that a few clever Undine may have good use for such footage...

The Undine's hips suddenly sped up, now vigorously ravaging Myra's needing body. The other Undine climbed into the tank to join in the fun, the three alien women making hot love within the chilling depths of this large fish tank. The two would enjoy the Princess while breaking her down. Once they have their fun, the helpless Vodrani woman would be taken to a real cock to enjoy.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:05 am

Was she hearing correctly? Those words had been drilled into her along with that cock. The necklace was more than she could have hoped for at this stage. Preventing that footage from getting out was the chief concern though she had not considered the exact wording thus far as a cock was pressed inside that chalice of her body, an orgasm, intense and full suddenly blossomed at the sheer excitement of obtaining the necklace too perhaps, she could not say with any real certainty, only that it felt good as revolting as this was it was what she needed at the same time so it was a constant love-hate relationship.

The two species, mortal enemies and yet she had needed them as if to get her fix.

“T-That is, is most gener AH- us of y-you!”
She manages between gasps as that cock fills that need inside her, that yearning. There had been little thinking going on within her mind then. Little at all though she had been amazed at her value opposed to what else she had to offer but had little time to consider it in any detail as the second Undine was about to join in adding to the fun that they had the other day.

If this was the only means to get the necklace back … at least she could fool herself at the start as to why she was bedding Undine but once that objective was acquired just how would the Princess rationalize this? Ongoing payment? Perhaps though for now she wasn't going to worry about it, right now she was only worried about filling that need.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5