View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Slipping In, Slipping Out, Slipping Everywhere (Cangelosi) 

Post Slipping In, Slipping Out, Slipping Everywhere (Cangelosi)
"... And then she jumped straight out of the boat, off the railing, and SOMEHOW caught the ball! ... Of course, she landed in the sea and had to be rescued, but she CAUGHT the ball on the way down and still had it when we picked her up!"
"Mission accomplished, then, huh?"
"See! I always say that everything has a silver lining! ... Or was the falling into the sea the black lining in the catching the ball?"
"Gee! You're lucky we can laugh about this! Too long in the cold water could kill a person..."
"But you can't stop smiling regardless, can you?"
"Your laughter is infecting me! Of course I am going to smile...! Hahaha..."
"Of course! She's powerless against our capability to make anyone think any story is funny!"
"Hahahaha!"

... Vikky was sitting with three other friends (random NPCs) inside the dorms at a late evening, this gathering intent to be studying together. As such, the four of them were sitting around a square table with their books around them in one of their dorm rooms, not Vikky's. The brown-haired girl was currently sitting on her knees with some troubling math in front of her, laughing a little bit at the story which had just been shared. She, as well as the others, was dressed in the blue skirt and vest over a white shirt uniform of Shokushu. They were supposed to be studying, but like always there was a whole bunch of distractions. That is part of student life, right?

... But even as she was laughing and looking really at home speaking and making jokes with her friends, deep down she was feeling... unsafe. Uncomfortable. Stressful. Why? Because out there, she knew there were monsters. Vikky didn't actually feel the need to escape immediately, because... she never died. The brown-haired girl... felt like she was playing a game of tag over and over again, but was always losing. And the price of loss was being raped. Time and time again. The vagina between her legs placed under a pair of black panties and a Shokushu skirt that was highly possible to peek under gave a small reaction to the thoughts of what had happened to her. She shook her head, and continued to smile with her friends, knowing that she would be safe as long as she stuck with them. Monsters never seemed to attack groups, after all. Just continue studying and laughing. It should all be fine.

They wouldn't get her here, right? Right beside the prey they seemingly couldn't attack. No way they could. Ha. Score one for the girls... right?

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Post Re: Slipping In, Slipping Out, Slipping Everywhere (Cangelos
From the ceiling grate, two sets of yellowish eyes watched the four girls. Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi and its inferior copy Prototype Two were silently tapping in Morse code to each other. The observation part always bored the younger silverish blob, eager to jump down and snak the foursome. Cangly however reminded his companion that one of the girls was showing a certain amount of caution. The petite brunette...that Vikky worried him. Of course, she'd probably leave the room eventually. They were probably in need of refreshments after all.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:33 pm
Profile WWW

... It would take a while, studying and reading up on things and desperately trying to make the other girls study. Due to her own situation with one of the Head Girls that held her at a distinct disadvantage, Vikky could absolutely not let her grades fall. She had changed from how she was when she first came here. When she arrived, Vikky had been a happy girl with few worries and would have fitted right along these girls before her. Now... she had a lot more worries. And she smiled a little as she realized she had one worry which she had to deal with right as of this moment, right now.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Do try to make progress even when I'm not here, OK?" The others gave her amused and mischievous looks as Vikky stood up carefully. She turned around and walked to the bathroom, opening the door and slipping inside, intending to do her business in here. I will spare any reader the description. However, as she looked down on her own vagina, having lifted her skirt a bit and stared after having touched it with a paper to dry it... Her pussy was tingling. Vikky forced down a desire to masturbate. Ever since... that time in the basement with the head girl... She had been more sensitive than ever. Just that touch from the normal business on the toilet made her breath slightly heavily. Vikky sighed, determining to spend some time sitting there with her naked bottom on the toilet seat, her panties pulled down sitting half-way down her legs and her skirt raised to not get in the way, her legs just slightly spread.

The time inside the bathroom was really one of the few places where she HAD to be alone. Vikky couldn't tell the others to accompany her in there. Really, she had been holding it in for a while, there, only leaving the safety of company when it was really necessary. While she knew she risked being attacked by something, it was still... kind of relaxing to just sit there in silence with her vagina exposed in the toilet seat WITHOUT some monster trying to rape it... Due to that feeling, she kind of ended up sitting there a while...

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:21 pm

As Vikky left the room, the two blobs looked to each other, talking in subsonic voices, so the other girls couldn't hear.

"Alteration of plans. You take these three. I'll take the suspicious one. She'll need special care."
"Quality over quantity, eh? No wonder you're running behind on the quota."
"You shut up. It's not like you're the big help trying to rush everything."
"You gonna keep yapping or you gonna move your pseudopod?"
"Hey...just be lucky I'm letting you tag these girls, okay?"
"Okay, okay...jeez..."

Cangelosi quickly skirted away along the vent as Prototype Two dropped down on the unsuspecting girls, exploding into a writhing ball of tentacle, quickly grabbing the girls, rending clothes, penetrating orifices, lifting them onto the desk...

It's certain Vikky could hear the screams coming from the bathroom. The black blob drops down himself in the hallway, moving behind the water fountain, to see what sort of reaction the girl would have.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:08 pm
Profile WWW

... Vikky's eyes widened. She heard the sounds. ... Something... something happened. She blinked a few times, sitting still on the toilet. There... there was no mistaking that sound. A blush flushed over her cheeks as she realized... she had just barely avoided being raped. ... By leaving to the bathroom. Or... or was she the one who was protecting them? There was no way to know. "... Gee." Vikky stood up silently, pulling up her panties and letting her clothes sit as they should. The brown-haired girl was noticeably calm. She even went over and momentarily washed her hands a bit silently. It was in her best interest to do so silently, and not too quickly. She couldn't panic. "Gee." Alright, possible weapons in here? Vikky looked around, holding her hands in front of her wherever she turned to look at places and opened some lockers to check for items. ... C'mon, no hairspray? Not even a lighter? "Gee." Vikky had to settle for a bottle of shampoo and a somewhat heavy bottle of incense. Why have a such but no lighter? "Gee..." Wonder if any of these have chemical reactions of any of these other bottles? ... Who knew?

Her best chance to escape was either to stay in the bathroom and hope to be ignored or flee the room. She knew how it looked outside. When you came out from the bathroom, the exit would be to the left, while the way into the room would be to the right. The door opened on the right side, her point of view. Meaning she could potentially slip out to the left. ... There was no way she could stay inside this room. Vikky wasn't safe. It turned out the friends she visited this time were all... her kind. As long as she stayed here, she drew risk of being attacked. Due to her immense suspicion, it rendered the option to stay meaningless. Even if she avoided this current monster, another would undoubtedly intercept her. She had to flee.

... This reasoning was what resulted in the door to the bathroom silently opening, the sounds of it drowned in the moans of rape from her friends, and Vikky slipped as silently and as quickly as she could out towards the left towards the exit, fleeing with a number of stolen bathroom bottles tucked in her skirt while she left to grab the handle of the door and slip out, intending to flee to another friend...!

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm

The exit door had been jammed up, a result of early planning by the blobs. A bit of the opaque gel kept the doorknob from turning, resisting Vikky's tugging. The moaning only grew louder as the fluorescent lights flickered and she could see some...thing skirt in the shadows. It was between her and the other exit, but knowing the monsters, they probably might have been jammed up too. She had to think fast. FAST! Where would be a good place to hide or...help her in an inevitable clash with these unseen villians?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Profile WWW

"..." Vikky stared in disbelief for a full second at the door-knob which refused to be moved, a stunned look of surprise on her face as her eyes slowly moved to look at whatever might be in the shadows...

"..."

Oh, yeah. That wasn't very smart of her. Why did she think the exit was an exit? Even the most primitive of hunters know of removing the means using which a prey can escape. A prey with a way out is not ideal prey, after all. An efficient hunter will obviously make sure there is no fucking possible way that any girl within the dorm room could possible escape-

Vikky spun around. There was no way to escape and feel safe while doing so. Other exit? A proficient hunter wouldn't lock ONE exit and leave the other. There is no other exit. As quickly as she could, she would slink back into the bathroom, unless she was intercepted first, and close the door as fast as she could (but slowing down just before the actual closing to prevent loud sounds) and then lock the door behind her. Pretty sure this wouldn't help her, she'd jump into the shower and grab the hose, starting it with maximum heat and point it on the floor temporarily while she grabbed a shampoo bottle as a weapon in the other and turned to glare at the door. She... didn't count on being safe. The hot temperature of the shower should be painful for some beings at least, and the shampoo could hurt if it got into the eyes...

(If I was grabbed before getting back, simply write so, and I will discard what I wrote after.)

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Certainly a worthy opponent this was, quick on her feet and doing her best not to panic, even over the screams of her friends. The bathroom was easily the best option in this case, and backing into the shower gave her a complete view of whoever or whatever was about to enter. Picking up the shampoo probably helped too. It was one of those PH balanced brands for the especially dry looks, and the hose was ready, the hot water spraying along the tile floor...and then starting to sputter, stutter, and slowly, slowly stop. A clog? Now?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Vikky kept silent, staring with focus at the door, wondering if there was something else she could do to protect herself. Her senses were focused, a frown present on her brow, eyes staring unflinching...

... ... ... ... ... "...!?"

Vikky stared in surprise as the shower hose started to sputter and... Her eyes grew wide in shock as a certain memory resurfaced. There was a time she had been raped in the shower by a water-monster that seemingly came in through her hose.

The brown haired girl threw the hose with as much strength as she could straight into the closest wall. With quick steps she jumped out of the shower, careful to grab the sink to not slip on the warm and wet floor she created, her pulse and feeling of being in danger flaring. W-was she facing another water-monster? How on Earth was she supposed to stop it, then!? "G-gee!" Grabbing all possible shampoos and soaps and strange things in her friend's lockers containing some form of stuff and opening or removing the tip of them to prepare for attacking using the contents, she tried to look at both the shower-hose and the door as she tried to put the bottles ready to sit ready to be cast.

... Vikky flinched back a little, looking at the sink. ... There was no sign of it, but... could such a monster come out of there, too? She didn't actually know if she was facing a... She spun around, trying to keep a look around, feeling her heart and body grow more panicky by the second at the incoming obvious presence that she didn't know what it was or where it would come from, and nowhere to flee...

She... felt really exposed, standing there in the middle of the small bathroom between three possible entrance points, knowing whatever entered would seek her enterance point, where she stood in blue skirt with bent knees and raised arms to protect her white shirt with blue vest over, the brown-haired girl wearing the standard Shokushu uniform holding a fearful expression, looking around, trying to get ready to fend off another rapist... And most likely fail again, and have her naked skin touched once again... Wh-why was the screams of her friends turning her on...? She was blushing, and her vagina underneath was already getting... ready...

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Even as Vikky had made arrangements, Cangelosi had already made its move. Well, "moves" to be honest, as the inky black blob had decided to divide itself into thirds. The first drooled out of the dented shower head, coalescing into a familiar slime shape. The second dribbled out of the sink with one big gush, hopping out of the porcelain basin, landing with a splat as it reformed itself. The third had slid rather neatly under the door as expected. The three jiggling jellies hopped closer, surrounding the girl with shampoo in hand, yellow eyes looking at her curiously, wondering if she would fight or freeze.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:50 pm
Profile WWW

Vikky blinked, staring stunned, as her head shifted back and forth between the door, the sink, the shower hose...

"N-no way..." It was the only thing she could say as she stumbled backwards and into the wall, her arsenal of bottles left by the sink that she had suddenly realized was a possible point of entrance. All... three...? Hope... drained so quickly out of her, where she stood on shaking knees, her eyes watering slightly and pulse gaining in speed as she realized just how out she was. There was no way she could protect herself. There was but the single shampoo-thing which she still had in her hand. With a shaking hand Vikky lifted it...

"G-go away..." This was all the defense she could say, as she squeezed the shampoo bottle and kind of swung it forward, some of the contents being sent out of it. She could only hope that it in some way would be poisonous to the creatures-

"IKH!?" ... After having swung, her feet slipped on the floor and she fell down on her back, simply due to the force spent on swinging her arm. She fell backwards, hitting her back into the floor and her skirt was temporarily raised to show her black panties to the monsters, and then she lay there breathing heavily and feeling pain in her back, hands held to each side, staring surprised at the roof and knowing just how screwed she was... if nothing else, would be.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 pm

The shampoo squirted out onto the lead slime, flecking it with drips of the pearly detergent. It seemed shocked more than anything else, maybe with hurt feelings as well. The other two blobs hopped up, quick to jump on Vikky's hands, fastening them to the grounds, melting, tendrils starting to wrap about her forearms, engulfed up to the wrists.

The lead blob bounces onto Vikky's knees, looking down at her angrily. "What's the big idea, huh? That's totally impolite! Don't you know you can hurt yourself flooding the floor? And what's with the shampoo, huh? You think it's fun to bukkake me, huh? That's not funny at all! You need to be more responsible!"

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:17 pm
Profile WWW

"IPH!?" Vikky sounded out loudly as she felt the blobs jump her wrists. On instinct, she decided that she had yet to finish fighting, and pulled with all she could to throw herself back up to a sitting position... But I expect she couldn't get anywhere, eyes widening as the brown-haired girl realized she couldn't get anywhere, that she was restrained, her mouth gaping over with the last bit of hope she just summoned disappeared and she fell down onto the floor again from the small distance she had managed to lift herself, and then felt her knees engulfed by the third blob and all was lost...

"..."

Vikky lifted her head a little and stared in a bit of shocked surprise at the outburst of the blob. It was... really odd. It was as if the undoubtedly rapist slime was expecting to be treated with respect and dignity as he took away her rights and freedom, turning her into an object for his sexual desires... At least she assumed that was the case. The mere touch was currently a certain unwelcome tinge through her body, Vikky's breath growing a little louder, the lips between her legs twitching...

"... Y-you know what else is impolite...?" Vikky asked, unable to resist growing a little smile in her panic. "T-trapping a girl inside a bathroom so you can restrain her and rape her... Gee, it's almost criminal..." And with that Vikky let her head fall back down on the floor, a small, frightened, awkward laugh escaping her lips, trying to kick her legs upwards to get the blob off her knees before it could reach her yet untouched and still fully clothed torso, though the contents of the clothes was actually getting hotter, knowing what was about to happen.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:10 am

The blob at her legs just chuffed at her, tentacle flipping up the front of Vikky's skirt. "Yeah, but not as bad as you getting all hot and bothered from this situation. Been bounced around so many times you don't know if to run or spread your legs.". The two blobs at her hands just melt, sprouting tendrils, restraining Vikky some more, tips touching each button of her blouse, dissolving it, exposing what's beneath. The main slime just crawls forward, pressing itself to the girl's covered sex, vibrating as it talked. "You wanna talk about it? Might make things go faster, ya know."

Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:42 pm
Profile WWW

"IIHHHK...!!!" Vikky threw her head back in surprise as she felt the slime slide over her slightly spread lower legs and pushing over her hidden lips beneath her black panties, her expression contorting in shocked surprise, her mouth opening up and blush spreading over her face as her vagina spilled more liquids from between her legs as the vibrating slime pushed over it. Her body shivered vulnerably, and Vikky knew with heavy breaths that her body had become more sensitive by repeated rapes, somehow. As if her body was adjusting to enjoy being raped to reduce mental damage. "A-aah...!" Her body twisted and she moaned out, closing her eyes as Vikky tried to pull her vulnerable body away from the pushing slime which was dissolving and undoing her blouse and shirt, revealing her rather well-trained stomach and nicely sized breasts with hard nipples restrained by a white sports-bra.

"Wh-why do you know that...? D-do you monster's keep records of each time you rape a girl...? ... Aah!" Vikky, managed, barely able to keep her shaking body completely under control. This one... seemed like one of those monsters, one of those. It had been one of those that had answered her questions vaguely but made Vikky realize the true nature of the school because of it. But... no way to counter it. Vikky knew what the school was, and yet she had no means to counter her position, no way to mount a counter-offensive for her rights. And once again, she was lying beneath a monster, which was rubbing over her special place, her hole which was wetting itself and her body shivering appreciating over it, Vikky making a blushing enduring expression while trying to pull her arms to shield her skin which was growing more and more exposed, without success...

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next