View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Nightlight Lamp (Cangelosi) 

Post Re: Nightlight Lamp (Cangelosi)
The sharp thumbnail carefully hooks to the front of her pants, tearing the front of them open, two quick slashes give to the inner thighs as the fabric slides off, certainly rending any underwear beneath, leaving the redhead naked but for her skirt, and even that garment does not last long as Vanessa is tossed out the door into the bedroom, where the cloud of aphrodisiac is thickest. "Think your mettle sufficient to face the likes of me? Come! Bear your claws, cat. It only delays the inevitable!

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:35 pm
Profile WWW

"Kyyyaaa!" The girl yelled as her underwear and clothing were completely removed. She vengefully bit her tongue because the monster had heard her feminine side. Now , the monster would be able to see all. She had black panties on and her red bra. As she was tossed back onto the bed, her legs curled up next to each other, desperately trying to keep her own legs closed. She reached out for a stray pen and launched it at the beast. She could feel her strength sipping away, as the once fiery girl began to slowly curl herself in the corner of the bed. Her slender legs were pulled up, but the monster would still be able to see her camel toe through her panties, and a rough outline of her soft, large breasts that were half blocked by her legs. "W-why are you doing this?" She asked in a tone of defeated defiance.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:45 pm

"Why? WHY?". The dragon spat, stalking over to the curled-up girl. Indeed the pheromones have weakened her inhibitions and sensibilities, perhaps even clouded her mind, a feeling only heightened when the dragon started shrinking, reforming into a dashing knight, complete with blonde, wavy hair, fresh from a story pok, hand extended to the scantily dressed maiden.

"...because I love you...loved you the moment I clamped eyes upon you. Please...take my hand."

Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:21 am
Profile WWW

It was then when Vanessa breathed heavily, holding herself closer and smaller. She kept a half-open eye as the dragon transformed into a human. She was tempted for a second too. However, she realized that these were the monsters. She weakly reached out to grab a old of his hand, before slapping it away. "H-how dare you try to tempt me as a knight!" She bit her tongue to remind her of the painful sensation and try to snap her out of the allured state. She bit her tongue until she was almost sure that she was bleeding. "Reveal your true form, monster!"

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 am

The knight puts his hands to his heart as if grievously wounded. "Monster? Must you handy such words so freely? I am but many yet few, patterned to one's desire. And I can tell how you squirm that thy font is but crying out for desire. Do you dare deny yourself? Such self-harm does not do you good.". Indeed this being was still playing the hero to the hilt, appealing to her inner fantasy. Not an ordinary foe, and through the haze of artificial lust, quite appealing.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 am
Profile WWW

Vanessa hated it. With every single word that he spoke, she found herself questioning even more so about this knight. "I saw you transform! You're not real!" She screamed, before rolling over to the side of the bed to grab a pair of scissors. "You have one thing wrong about me..." She said with a soft determination, with her knees buckling ever so slightly to the atmosphere. "I don't need a knight in shining armor. Because, I am that knight." She proclaimed, weakly lunging at the monster's 'heart' with her scissors.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 am

The scissors struck true enough, sinking into the knight's chest, then...nothing. Seconds passed, then minutes, Vanessa and Cangly just looking at the wound, which does not bleed or ooze. He looked back to the girl, just...staring, mixed with shock and disappointment.

"That's not very chivalrous of you."

The scissors started to sink into the chest, absorbing the metal, but other than that, he says nothing, just seeming hurt that a girl would have the gall to attack him.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:35 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa absolutely hated this. She dropped to her knees the more she breathed in the air. "Rosalie was right..." She mumbled to herself. The fiery haired girl was informed that these monsters existed, and in order to prevent such a vicious thing from happening, allowed her innocence to be taken by a girl instead. Her arms weakly hung on her side, as she looked up in her nearly naked state. Sweat trickled down her body, as if anticipating what the monster would do to her. Her womanhood slowly began to get warmer, and wetter, as if it invited the monster, even through the black panties. Vanessa summoned all her strength and held her hand up, telling the monster to hold back for a moment. "Please... turn back into a dragon..." The girl begged.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 pm

The knight took Vanessa's wrist gently as she held her hand up and made her request. "Whyfore? Do you desire high fantasy for your first penetration over traditional? Or is it that you are repulsed by the males?" As it talked, it took form of the dragon again, clawed hand reforming, noble snout drawing down to touch her nose, breathing upon her gently.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:05 pm
Profile WWW

At first, Vanessa was sure that the monster wasn't going to grant her request. But as it transformed back, a smile crawled up her lips. "I have no fantasy with dragons..." The female answered, her body growing increasingly hot. "If I am to be attacked like this, I want the worst , most vicious monster to attack me... Haa.. Haa..." Her hormones seemed to be going out of control. "So that it will be much easier to hate you monsters when it is all said and done, and that's why..." Vanessa reached out and lightly hugged the dragon's feet, gently rubbing her cheek against it. Her large, form breasts pressed up against the dragon's texture. The dragon could see from above a perfect view of her cleavage, and her womanly legs.

Monsters:

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:36 pm

"...so that you know that your first fight was more valiant, rather than being seduced you chose to fight against your foe." The dragon reared up on its hind legs, claw hand along Vanessa's hair, bearing its belly, and the sheath where within she could imagine dwelt its sizable lance, eager to pierce her and make her howl with delight. It keeps her kneeling in front, dragon wings beating. "Be sure to satiate me as much as I will satiate you, and perhaps you will find victory in that, perhaps?"

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa hugged the dragon's leg, looking sideways over to see the monster's large cock. It was way too big for her! She winced, lightly pressing her breasts against the dragon's leg. Her hard nipples leaned against the monster before she reluctantly let go. "Shut up... There's no victory in that." She then got between the dragon's legs, still on her knees, as she grabbed the large cock with both hands, and slowly began to lick the head. She did it shyly at first. "This... Is gross..." She complained.

Monsters:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:02 am

The long dragon's cock was very thick, perhaps just as big as Vanessa, enough for her to wrap her whole body around it if she felt so inclined. Her red hair is tugged by the claws, allowing for her to lick more thoroughly, bra undone, breasts freed as the beast coaxed her on. "Before one stands over all, one must learn to kneel. Think you not that a knight's life was without humiliation and hardship?"

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 am
Profile WWW

How scary the dragon's cock was. It was simply too large for Vanessa. While it was true that she had given her virginity to Rosalie in fear of a monster attacking her, she had only lost it through fingering. A cock, let alone one the size the dragon produced, would completely pierce her through entirely. Vanessa shivered. Then, she could feel the rough claws pulling her in closer, as she took the entire head in her mouth. Her breasts bounced freely as she continued to suck the head. Meanwhile, her free hands were placed at her side, in hopes that the monster wouldn't remove her panties either. Scary, she thought, This dragon is scary... She refused to look at the dragon in the eyes, but she was too busy sucking on the cock to offer a reply to the monster. You're wrong, you monster. Trying to twist my thoughts like this... you're despicable. She raised her hands and grabbed onto her breasts. She then allowed the dragon's big cock to sink between her soft pillow breasts. The crimson-haired girl continued to suck, coating the cock in her warm, womanly saliva. Her tongue twirled around, making sure not to miss a spot on the head. Please... leave me be after this...

Monsters:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:50 am

The dragon makes no promises, its tail drawing around, rubbing at her still panty-covered rear. Vanessa can tell by its smooth texture and bulbous tip that this was to be the instrument of her defloration. The wings flapped, allowing the girl to continue her fevered fellatio, yellowish eyes glowing, wondering if she was reconsidering her despoiling through this monstrous form, the aphrodesiacs making sight hazy, and so...sparkly.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next