View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Nightlight Lamp (Cangelosi) 

Post Re: Nightlight Lamp (Cangelosi)
This was terrible. Every time she licked and kissed the cock, every time she pressed her breasts against the cock, she grew more and more lustful. Her mind was becoming even more blank, and her pussy was getting increasingly wet. The monster would be able to see a stain on her black panties, which was her womanly juices leaking out. How... she desired to be taken by this beast. "I-I love dragons... ❤" She said erotically, before taking the cock in even deeper into her mouth this time and sucked on it as though it were the most delicious lolipop ever. Her crimson hair curled around her body, emphasizing her feminine body even more. Then, she could feel the tail pressing up against her rear. Rather than pulling away from it, Vanessa lifted her ass and lightly bobbed it back and forth, occasionally pressing her ass against the tail. Why am I acting like this, she thought.

The knight was ready for the dragon. She pressed her warm breasts together against the large cock with all her force, alternating the movement of her breasts. She sucked as far as she could on the cock, which happened to be as tall as Vanessa, which at first seemed scary, but Vanessa's mind was too aloof to make sense of it. "C-cum..." Vanessa begged, sucking on the cock even more, rolling her tongue against the bottom of the cock.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 am

The dragon wasted no time, claw keeping to the side of Vanessa's cheek as his tail hooked into the crotch of her panties, tearing them, quick to push its bulbous tip into the warm confines of her young pussy, keeping her breasts pressed against the beast's huge erection. It gave a loud roar as it felt the tightness, the silkiness just clinging to its appendage. Cangelosi admits to himself it's been some time since it had entertained such a dark fantasy, and indeed the dragon and the young knight was one story he'd like to read over again after this encounter.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:39 pm
Profile WWW

What was she thinking about just a moment ago? Vanessa was so concentrated on trying to please the dragon that it seemed that nothing else mattered. Her ass cheeks could feel the tail's peculiar shape press against her. She let out a moan. Before she knew what happened next, her panties were torn completely and the tail was slowly entering her. "N-no! This is my first time taking in something like this..." She says in a rather erotic tone, as she looks up to look at the dragon. It would be able to tell that her eyes were filled with lust. The bumpy cock seemed to easily fulfill Vanessa's darkest desires, as her inner walls pressed on the tail tightly. It was as if she was trying to force the tail out of her, but instead made it even more tight as he slid inside her. Her pussy hugged the tail, adhering to all of its bumps and curves. There was not one part of the dragon's tail inside of her that did not touch her inner walls. Immediately he would be able to feel the heat radiating from her pussy. The tail would become lightly coated in her womanly juices. "Oh, you like my pussy?~" What had gotten Vanessa to talk so vulgar? The dragon must have somehow drugged her, so it was okay to just accept the dragon for now, right?

While Vanessa tried her best to take in the monstrous cock into her mouth, it was simply too much for her. Her hands dropped, and so did her breasts from the cock. However, every tail thrust caused her breasts to bounce. She stopped sucking the cock for a second and held out her hands to look at her predator. "Hug me ♫" She requested desperately.

Monsters:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:20 pm

"I will do more than that, my princess..." It lifted Vanessa into those scaly arms, letting her cheek draw along the smooth underbelly, taut buttocks pushing against the larger cock as the tail keeps fucking her intently, drawing deep considering the flexible black gel that it is made up of. Clutching the girl in his arms, Cangelosi watched as her inhibitions weakened, now seeming to have fun. That made things all better. He preferred a cooperative student after all, and these redheads never seem to want to help out without a bit of incentive.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa smiled in anticipation of what the large dragon would do to her. If anyone peeped in and saw their love-making, they would see a crimson-haired girl being completely dominated by a large dragon. She hugged the monster back, allowing her soft skin to rub up against its artificial scales. Her hard nipples pressed up against its stomach, and with each thrust, her hard nipples would drag against the belly. Her large breasts pressed up against the monster. "Y-yes!" She moaned as the tail thrust right into her. "I-I never knew monsters felt this good!" She cried out, clamping down on the tail cock as much as she could. Her ass cheeks bounced every time the monster's tail thrust into her. Vanessa looked down, seeing that even though the monster was abusing her wet pussy with its tail, its cock remained there, untouched. But there was no doubt it was hard, and throbbing. "M-More! Love me lots more!" Vanessa yelled, clearly drunk on pleasure. She leaned closer, and began to lick the dragon with her tongue.

She could feel the tail driving deep into her, occasionally giving her deepest parts a kiss with the tail. Her moist folds coated the tail in her lovely juices.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am

Ah, such energy and enthusiasm Vanessa was showing now. The dragon started to return the kisses, that forked, long tongue drawing along her breasts, flicking along the nipples as the tail kept plunging in, molding itself to her forbidden area, pushing against the spongy g-spots, heightening the girl's pleasure close to a breaking point. The beast's forehead drew to hers, stealing a long, tonguey kiss. "See? It was not as bad as you feared...perhaps you needn't be so cross the next time I shall visit you..."

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:37 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa rocked her hips in a circular motion around the tail. She looked down to see the bumpy tail disappear into her soaking pussy. She leaned in and enjoyed the fork tongue kiss of the dragon. Her tongue swirled around his in a sort of waltz dancing. Her saliva coated the dragon's tongue. When they broke their kiss, Vanessa allowed the dragon full access to her breasts. She leaned in and pushed a bit more of her breasts into its mouth so it could suck on them more. Then, she leaned in for another deep, passionate kiss. Her body bounced to the dragon's tail, before she let out a loud moan. "I'm cumming!" And the crimson-haired girl came completely over the tail, coating it with her womanly juices.

She dismounted the dragon and walked up to a desk. She held onto the desk with both of hands and bent over, allowing the dragon a perfect view of her plump ass, and her glorious thighs. Her long, luscious crimson hair rushed against her back. She reached back with one hand to slightly open the fold of her pussy, inviting the dragon in for another round. "Violate me some more..." She begged. Vanessa was just getting started. The pheromones in the air kept on feeding the girl. Her lust kept growing, and at this point, she was unsure if she would ever be able to permanently soothe it.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Such a lusty murr the dragon gave as it sidled over, mounting Vanessa properly, his proper cock shaping itself, shrinking a little as the blob accommodates for the girl's young pussy, but Gods did it feel so large when it entered, her young folds feeling every bump and rough patch of the draconian member, stabbing in as far as possible, the tail absorbing the juices, but still lubricated enough to easily thrusts into her ass.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa seemed so small when she was surrounded by the dragon, who was much larger than her. Her fingernails press up against the wooden desk, as if she wanted to peel the wood off of it from the anticipation. As it lined up behind her, she could feel immediately the large cock entering inside of her. "Nghh?!" She yelped in surprise. It began to spread her insides once more, as her tight insides clamped onto the slime cock. She had given the monster a perfect view of her ass. Then, the tail, which was still large, slipped into her asshole. She lowered her head and arched her back in what appeared to be a mixture of a scream and a moan.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:38 pm

The twin cocks start to work inside Vanessa, one thrusting in, the other sliding out briefly, not unlike a piston as the dragon takes its much desired prized. The scent of her lust and of the aphrodesiacs were still in the air as the beast roared, claws dragging along her hips, leaving small scratches along the perfect flesh, the redhead feeling the hot breath along the back of her neck, that loose red hair pushed over her eyes, breasts pressed down by the considerable weight of her paramour...or at least it FELT like he was heavy...this after all wasn't his true form, she kept reminding herself, but certainly the most viable form to sate her passion.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:22 am
Profile WWW

Vanessa was being turned on so much. She opened her mouth and allowed the room to be filled with her musical moans. A bridge of saliva developed between her lips as she kept it open, showing that the crimson-haired girl was truly in ecstasy. Her beautiful ember eyes focused on the window in front of her, but all she could picture was the dragon behind her, dominating her. She winced as the dragon began to claw on her skin. The way the monster breathed on her... she loved it all. Every time he that he had thrust into her awaiting pussy, the sound of clapping flesh could be heard throughout the entire room. The knight's round ass clapped against the dragon. "C-cum!" She begged the dragon. "Cum inside me!"

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:11 am

Such a triumphant roar the dragon gave as it finally released inside Vanessa, echoing through the room and the halls, probably waking up some poor girls a few doors down as its ichorous dye spurted inside her pussy and ass, dissolving upon contact with the hot flesh, putting more strain on her already overstimulated body, the young body writhing against the monster's grip. Then, a throaty growl, the breath keeping along her neck, grinding the final inch inside of the redhead, tongue licking along the back of her ear. "You are a good and proper sacrifice to my lusts...I thank you, beauty..."

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:59 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa let out a whimper as she came with the monster. She arched her back and allowed the goodness to flow inside of her, completely unsure of what was going to happen next. She rested her head on the desk to take a few deep breaths. Sweat trickled down her thighs. Her body was so sensitive at the moment. But the girl turned her head back at the monster, giving it a perfect, sexy view of her body and her face. "I...I'm not done yet." She breathed. "Lay down. I want to mount my dragon."

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:04 pm

The dragon was certainly surprised that Vanessa wasn't fully sated yet. How intriguing. It never had a girl so intent to service him like this in a long time, drugged or not. It sauntered over to the bottom bunk of the bed, laying down. It was indeed a tight fit, especially for a notoriously large mythical beast, but he manages to fit. Wings compress, claw beckoning to the naked, sticky ex-virgin, cock still quite firm and formidable looking. "Quite intent to sap me of all my strength so you might have a proper victory, eh? Cunning as well as accommodating...I love it..."

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:37 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa's face blushed when the monster spoke. "S-shut up!" She said, getting onto the bed as well. She looked down at the dragon with her ember eyes. She was still scared of slipping in the cock herself. Her soft thighs pressed up against the monster and the hot cock was in front of her. The crimson-haired girl reached behind with her hands for support. However, instead of taking the monstrous cock inside of her, Vanessa presses her wet pussy lips against the cock. The monster would be able to feel her womanly juices drip down from its cock as if it was a lubricant. She then began to glide up and down against the cock, pressing her pussy against the cock but not having it inside of her. Her outer lips slid against the hard figure. Her breasts bounced as she teased the monster. "Where do you want this pussy, Mr. dragon?" She said erotically.

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next