View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Inky Black Summer (free RP) 

Post Re: Inky Black Summer (free RP)
Was that a tentacle that touched her breast just then? Then, Vanessa felt another grab. The appendages holding onto her breasts weren't wet or slimy, but rather hands! Vanessa felt her body adjust once more, this time for a perfect viewing shame in front of Stephanie. She gritted her teeth, and seemed like she was on the verge of crying. "Why are you making me do such a shameless thing?" She asked, but somehow she felt herself turned on. The tentacles pounded her delicate body and she had to bite her tongue to hold back any sort of musical moans. She couldn't let Stephanie know she enjoyed this. "I-I'm sorry, Stephanie... I couldn't protect you..." She says. The tentacles seemed too vicious, penetrating both of her inner holes, as both walls tightly wrap around the tentacles. It would be able to feel every fold of her insides. Then, the pleasure was too much. Vanessa let out a loud moan as she came. And she came hard. "Mhmm!!" Her womanly juices coated the tentacles, spraying and even lightly touching Stephanie's feet. "I-I'm sorry you had to see me like this... I'm so... so sorry!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:25 pm

"Why are you making me do such a shameless thing?"

Had the question been meant for her … no the ooze though she was afforded a better view of the proceedings as black gel coated her breasts, the evidence that she was enjoying it prominent from those peeks. Her nethers toyed with, shivers racing up and down her body. “UH … d-don't worry a-about it,” she responds, her feet a little wet, those cries music to her ears though she can hold back no longer as fingers curl about those large breasts and squeeze, her head guided one to her lips sucking on the orb and teasing the nipple with her tongue before her lips pressed against that nipple as she nibble it and tugged slightly.

“Y-You can't fight them ...”
this had not been the first time that she had encountered these supernatural beings, nor the last, though in the end she had realized the source of pleasure that they left her with.

“I-I … I'll make it easier … j-just try to f-focus on me.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Soon, Vanessa gets lowered onto Stephanie, the phalli in the redhead slowing down, absorbing her juices as silver and black tentacles start to work in tandem, forming two similar penetrators for the blonde, inserting them roughly inside her. So now the two girls were now face to face with each other, doubly penetrated, naked, parts of their nude bodies touching, gel seeping away from the breasts, waiting to see whether the girls will clinch together to comfort each other for what is to come next.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 pm
Profile WWW

Vanessa could feel something soft right under her. When she looked, she saw that she was lowered down so she had actually sat on top of Stephanie. Her soft thighs rubbed up against the girl's and her legs. It seemed almost instinctual that she wrapped her legs around Stephanie's hips. The blonde was hugged by her womanly thighs, while the tentacle thrusting in and out of her pussy would also lightly brush Stephanie's skin as if it were teasing her. Then, Vanessa put forth an immense form of resistance, quickly slipping her arms out of the silver-slime's entrapment, and in one quick swoop, yanked the phalli out of her mouth. She placed both her hands on Stephanie while her entire body bounced up and down in front of the female. It was as if it was Stephanie, not the monster, who was thrusting up into her wet pussy. "S-Stephanie, you can't give in to them!" She begged between her moans. Vanessa seemed very unconvincing as she began to stick her tongue out whenever she didn't speak. Then, Stephanie said to just 'focus on her'. She looks at Stephanie, her eyes half full of concern and half full of desire. "I-If that is what you wish, my princess." She says in a low tone.

She pulled herself closer to the blonde until she is able to wrap her arms around the girl. As Vanessa embraced the blonde, her large breasts pressed up against Stephanie's. Their hard nipples pressed up against one another, and their breasts mashed together. Vanessa rested her head on Stephanie's shoulders. "L-let me hear that musical voice again...!" She begged for comfort as the tentacles dove into both of her tight holes.

Monsters:

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:10 pm

(Nice avatar)

Vanessa's renewed struggles gathered her attention. The creature must have let her go, she had been hopelessly restrained twice in the past from what she had memory of and realized that struggling against them had been the best she could manage.

Still, she was fairly weak and Vanessa looked fit. Breasts press to breasts, she is familiar with females for the most part but with men … it wasn't as if she had been inexperienced given the beasts that preyed on them but -

“AAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!”
She screams out, the roughness of the tentacles as they press into her, she is only somewhat familiar with having her rear entrance taken, it feels strange, but more importantly she hasn't been taken back there so roughly.

She had tried to refocus, tried to collect herself, tried to focus on the fiery red head straddled atop her but it hurt too much to focus as if the thing did not wish to allow them to forget it's presence.

The only thing she had been coherent enough in doing was burying her head in that bosom muffling the cries of anguish as she instinctively held Vanessa in an embrace close to her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:37 am

Quicker, thicker, and more intently did the phalli press into Stephanie and Vanessa, not letting up for a minute, the silver goo on top, the black goo on bottom, the girls' tender bodies entwined, the only freedom offered as the tentacles finally burst inside them, the thick ichorous goo dissolving inside of their already abused holes, the nanites starting to overstimulate every nerve of their body to a nirvanic state, the feeling of pleasure overpowering that of pain, working them into a froth, a final ultimate climax...

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 am
Profile WWW

(Thanks! I was looking for one to really capture Vanessa's fierce character)

Vanessa saw how much the girl was in pain, and held onto the girl tightly. She noticed how uncomfortable Stephanie was, but it was hard to think because the slime continued to thrust in and out of her pussy without giving her any rest. The other tentacle that dove into her ass didn't quite help either. "I won't lose you to these monsters..." The crimson-haired girl reassures her partner. She cupped her partner's cheeks with both of her hands and gently brings Stephanie's face up until both of their noses touch each other. Vanessa remembered what one of her friends had told her before. She couldn't let the monsters overwhelm Stephanie so easily. Her ember eyes bore longingly into her partner. Then, Vanessa closed her eyes and leaned in for a gentle kiss. This kiss, unlike the roughness of the tentacles, was full of passion. Her soft lips locked against Stepanie's. When she broke the kiss, Vanessa spoke to the girl. "I'll make you forget all about these monsters." She stated, running the blonde strands of hair through her hair.

Then, Vanessa could feel her hole being filled up with a strange goo. "I-I'm cumming!" She moaned, climaxing all over the tentacles, as well as coating Stephanie with a bit of her own love juices. Drool lightly trickled down from the side of her lips. For some reason, Vanessa felt her body adjust. Was it something the monster did? The goo inside of her didn't feel nasty or awkward, but rather felt nice. In fact, the crimson-haired girl desired more of it. Yet, it was Stephanie that allowed Vanessa to keep her sanity. I... can't falter. She thought. It feels so good, but I have to protect Stephanie...

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:59 am

By the time her face had been lifted up out of that treasured bosom, thick tears had been rolling down her face. She was in agony and not since her first time being taken her though now it was a little easier with another sharing her pain.

But really she was a wimp unused to matters so intense as this. Slimes and gels all twisted together as where the two girl's there had been no way out of this for her as she was filled by this creature without mercy only concentrating or rather trying to concentrate on Vanessa would give her any relief, she nods, unable to trust her voice, their lips coming together, hands bunching into fists she closes her eyes as if that would help her situation while their breasts lock together.

An explosion fills her. She feels that gush that brings forth those nanites and something remarkable happens, the pain begins to subside somewhat though the thing does not slow down.

“UHHHH!”
She touches her lips back to Vanessa's, her hands smoothing down her back, the familiar warmth of a lover above her she dares open her eyes that are filled with tears though the tears are subsiding in the infusion of that goo.

Further, there is a greater thrill now. Forgetting about the monsters had been a tall order, though it is something that she looked forward to as she feels the gush of another orgasm, her body shivering below as she's caught up in her own.

“AHHHHHH!” She gasps out as her back arches against the pleasure that begins to overwhelm her.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:19 am

After the mutual orgasm, the tentacles just...drop the girls unceremoniously onto the floor, Vanessa atop of Stephanie, in a tight embrace as the phalli take an agonizingly long time to pop out of them, absorbing their juices, slithering away in black and silver puddles respectively. Then, there are some voices from far away, from the monsters it seems like.

"You forgot to re-clothe the redhead, didn't you? You always forget to restore the clothing after you're done."
"What you worried about? She's still got the socks on."
"ALL the clothes, you moron! We're not thieves! Just...put them back in her room when you're done. You got the data after all."
"Yeah...and what about you? You didn't give back the wig!"
"I got plans for it. Now shut up and get back to the hedges...I can't even begin to tell you how unprofessional you've been."
"Whatever, old man..."

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm
Profile WWW

What were the voices in the background? Vanessa wasn't quite sure when she had passed out, but when she opened them, she found that she was actually quite comfortable. The crimson-haired girl was on top of the blonde. Vanessa's arms curled around Stephanie as if the two were just lovers who had woken. At first, the girl didn't want to leave. She could feel their soft thighs press up against one another, and their breasts still together. She saw that Stephanie had been asleep... Then, she realized she needed to worry about the monsters. Her ember hues quickly looked around but found no sight in them. Rather than getting up to investigate, Vanessa found herself still aroused. Her wet pussy was still aching for more. Damn it, I'm a knight, she thought. I'm not supposed to be feeling this way! Despite her own thoughts, Vanessa began to subtly lick Stephanie's neck. She gently nibbled on the side of it, alternating between them. Vanessa would continue to do this until her partner woke up as well.

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:35 pm

Was it over? Dumped on the floor, these nanites rushing through her as tentacles withdraw it is tough to understand what is going on. Dimly she realizes that the wig referred to must have been her own for there were probably no others here in the locker room.

The ordeal had sleep claim her exhausted body still tingling with the gel that had been deposited into it appeasing the earlier pain. Her mind had been full of strange dreams. It was frightening and painful and pleasant and erotic all rolled into one.

“Mmm ...” she purred. Had it been a dream, no, she felt the familiar weight atop her, her neck nuzzled and she could not say she minded. After an ordeal like that it felt reassuring to have someone nestled up against her like this and she turned her head offering up more of her neck as she did so.

“Is it, is it over?”
Not this, the monsters, she had meant the monsters though her heart beat quickly in her chest, this time for another reason altogether ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Vanessa captured some skin between her lips and lightly sucked the girl's fair skin. As soon as her lips left Stephanie's neck, a red hickey was left. "Mhmm... That is over, but this isn't." She smiled. The crimson-haired girl lightly began to grind her pussy against her partner. Her wet juices dripped down onto Stephanie. A warmth vibrated from the friction of their nether regions. Vanessa looked down at her lover, and her red hair hung loosely. The knight's hands lightly cup the blonde girl's face. She leaned in closer for another gentle kiss. As their lips locked, the redhead began to suck on her lower lips. A thin bridge of saliva was formed between the two girl's lips, which broke as soon as Vanessa withdrew.

She hugged the blond, and in one swift motion rolled both of them over so that Stephanie was now on top. "You're so beautiful, my princess."

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:57 pm

There was a silver lining in every storm cloud it seemed and while Andrea had not worked out if she were straight or not prior to the attack that matter no longer crossed her mind. Being attacked had lead to one good thing and she wanted, no needed comfort.

The acknowledgment that this wasn't over allowed her to focus on this rather than what happened. It made the matter far easier to deal with as she wore that mark well. Andrea didn't care what anyone had thought for all her life it seemed that there was someone that was criticizing her one way or another.

Her lips captured as they shared in that kiss prior to the world spinning about as she was bout atop her recent lover, her heart pounding in her chest still. It was good that matters had been over though they were both in need of a shower, she felt dirty with the gel upon her.

“No, no it isn't,”
she kissed her back then knelt up and extended a hand down to her as she glanced toward the shower. “And your beauty goes without compare but first we need to get cleaned Hun.” And with that she helped her up to the shower, it was doubtful that they would be disturbed a second time after all ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Vanessa was surprised at first once Stephanie stopped their session to stand up. After she spoke, the redhead nodded and accepted the blonde girl's hand. Though, she wasn't too comfortable being called 'hun', she shrugged it off for now. The crimson-haired girl could feel her fair skin be tainted by the climax. Even inside of her, she could feel the orgasm covering her inner walls. Vanessa was scared that the monsters had impregnated her, but convinced herself that such a thing was impossible because these monsters were so different from humans. Vanessa began to question many things concerning monsters, but decided to keep many of these dark thoughts to herself. She didn't need to make Stephanie any more concern than she already was. Instead, Vanessa forced a smile and joined in the shower after Stephanie.

[To be continued in: A Singer and a Knight ]

Monsters:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3