View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Going With the Flow (for Lacey) 

Post Re: Going With the Flow (for Lacey)
She snickers a bit at his contemplation of the situation. "Mass exodus..." She shakes her head. "That makes it all sound so much more grand than it is." She shrugs. "I suppose I'll have to figure out a bargain...though I think it might be important for a little clarification here; did either he or the girls he was making a bargain with harbor a deep abiding resentment for each other? I think our first meeting might make it impossible for me to strike a bargain with him, don't you...?"

Lacey smiles. "Good! You get someone who returns like she says she will, I don't have to feel I owe Slarr anything more than a punch in the nose, and there's a safe place for me and conversation for you! Everybody goes home happy!" Bargaining with Birch is far less aggravating than bargaining with the Belzar. She smiles a bit more broadly at his statement. "I feel the same, actually. It's been nice having someone to talk to..." She hadn't realized how starved for conversation she is until she'd started talking to Birch. There are a great many things on the redhead's mind any given day, and with recent events...there are even more than usual. Having someone who listens is a wonderful thing...and when that someone can help to protect you from monsters, well that's just fantastic!

Skipping and dodging along the route they take to avoid sharp rocks and any broken twigs, she realizes her pace isn't quite as fast as it could be. She sighs, dropping her shoes on the ground and pushing her feet into them. "No, I'm alright..." Her tone is displeased, though not with Birch's offer...she HATES wearing wet clothing with a passion, but the worst is shoes. Wet shoes feel awful...and once you get shoes wet, they stay that way for the entire day. Or at least that's how it feels. She tries to pay attention to where they're headed...but ultimately she can't make out any real differences between where they are, where they're going, and where they've been. It all looks the same to her. "So we're going to the place where it'll be easiest for us to meet, right?" The question is a little nervous; it'd be easy for her to get lost in this place without Birch nearby to act as guide.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:10 am

“The first nearly ripped off his junk ...” he chuckled, exaggerating a little though that was still humorous thinking back to that situation . Slarr deserved it, he was tormenting that girl and he did his best to shield her from harm once Thudd had gone. Apparently she had not felt a thing while the trio savaged her body, Aegir had blissed out her mind but it was returning by that state as the ancient creature fled or perhaps lured the Giant off, he was powerful after all.

“Then it will be done. The matter is settled and I am sure Slarr won't hang around when you are present.” Another good trait. And with it being his home he expected that Slarr would just leave without much of a fuss.

“Indeed, it will be good to speak about something other than strawberries or blondes for a change. It is rare that I see many others now that Aegir's training is complete.”

They continue on, Birch nodded. “Yes, we are,” leading her onward they so come upon a trail. In one direction their was the lake, the source of the river they had bathed in though he took her the other way towards the campus.

Much sooner than she would have imagined, ten, maybe fifteen minutes later and they could make out the school. They were near the edge of the sports field and there was the gym, beyond that buildings for classes and then the dorms.

“It is not too far by the Northern route though there are numerous dangers. That tree there is what you can tie your ribbons to.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:12 am

"The end of walking in a wet uniform that doesn't fit right with no bra...and the start of SNEAKING in a wet uniform that doesn't fit with no bra. Joy of joys." She grimaces, still fiddling in vain with the blouse, hoping it will magically dry out and fit itself to her frame. If the uniform has such properties, it decides not to share them with her. "Right. In this spot then..." She takes a moment to look around the area so she knows which tree to hang the ribbons on. "Okay. I think I've got it."

She takes a nervous glance across the campus; no one's in sight yet. From here she can sneak into the back of the dorms, as long as she goes unnoticed. "I'd better head out before anyone comes and sees me here. Or worse, sees you and starts a panic...rather not have everyone combing the forest for the legendary Tree-Sasquatch of Shokushu." She smiles. "I'll see you in about a week, Birch." She starts to walk off.

About two steps out, Lacey pauses for just a moment before turning around and dashing back towards Birch. She jumps and latches her hands onto his shoulders, pulling up to give him a kiss on the cheek. "And...thanks for last night. It would have gone a lot worse if you hadn't shown up...and I needed the rest." She grins. "The sex was pretty good too." The fiery redhead hops back down and sprints across the way, keeping low as she goes. At the entrance to the dorms, she waves to him once and vanishes inside.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:01 pm

He would offer to wait with her until her clothes dry but that seems unlikely. He feels as if she would want to get out of her wet things as soon as possible. But he nods as she points out the tree just to ensure that they had the right one.

Birch chuckles a little. “That would not be too bad.” Of course their was still the Demon and Spider so it wasn't the best plan to have students stomping around looking for him in the areas outside of his control. Still it is entertaining to consider dozens of girls searching him out though he had never needed more than one at a time and only for the purpose of feeding.

He watched after her from the line of trees though he would move no closer, insecure in the lack of vegetation though if necessary he would step forth but for another creature to be hunting this close to the campus in the daylight … even nightly hunters leaving at such a time wold have already been sated. She should be safe though he stayed, it could be the last time he saw her after all in the event that she was deceiving him but she surprised him further with her quick return and he had been rewarded with a kiss.

“You are welcome …” he grinned a little embracing her tiny body against his. “In a week then. But it should be I thanking you. In a week, perhaps I can do so properly. Now go, get out of those wet things.”

He turned her towards he dorms and swatted her on the ass playful as he pushed her a step in that direction. “I will be waiting on your return.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11