View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller) 

Post A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller)
It was the second monster encounter that Vanessa had ever encountered. Within her first week she had already been raped twice, and it seemed to cause the crimson-haired girl to question life itself at times. These dark thoughts were locked away in the corners of her mind. She had to be strong. No, she would be strong and protect these girls.

After Vanessa and Stephanie had completely washed themselves, the two fragrant-scented women walked down the hallways of the dorm. Neither of them could find their clothes, so they had to make do with what they had in the locker room. Vanessa wore a green t-shirt and black shorts that she had worn to the previous gym class. "I swear, if only these monsters didn't completely destroy our clothes before they attacked us! I'm going to run out of clothes before the semester ends." She complained to her blonde companion. Both of her hands rested behind her head. She was walking quite casually back to the dorm. Vanessa had originally planned on taking a nap in her room, but when she found out that she had left her key in the room itself, she nervously looked over at Stephanie. "Hehe... I seem to have locked myself out." She pursed her lips. "Do you think I'd be able to drop by your place for a while?"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 am

Post Re: A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller)
This had been her 4th attack though she had remembered only three of them. The first was the worse and she had remembered all too well caving in and seeking Daphnee's comfort even though the girl was straight …

She was alive and that was what was important. She had been naked at the time of the attack and thus this time had her uniform intact in her locker though in times past they had been torn and slimed to no ended though the first encounters with slime had been with a solid creature.

“I know, they don't seem to care though oddly each time I've lost a uniform I seem to be given a replacement, once I discovered an extra one that I could have sworn wasn't in my closet, weird huh?”

She had been in her uniform again, her gym attire shuffled off to be washed as they walked the halls. She had not know how often Vanessa had been attacked but she held herself like someone who had been attacked before.

They could have walked to the Admissions Office to get another key but Andrea felt it was too far of a walk, and besides, she had been assigned no roommate and had considered picking things back up where there shower left off at one point though if she had been straight caving into the need of comfort after such an ordeal or had a real honest to goodness attraction to her she could not say with absolute certainty but Vanessa didn't seem to be rushing off which was a good sign.

“Uh huh, a likely story,”
she grinned, good natured. “Alright though it's a bit messy right now. It's usually neat but I was in a rush this morning.” She explained guiding her to the dorm and using the key card to open it up.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:40 am

As soon as they arrived into Stephanie's dorm, Vanessa completely striped herself, save for her red bra and black panties. She laid down on whoever's bed it was, not caring for however messy it was at the moment. The blonde would be able to see her excellent stomach and plump breasts. "I'm just happy I keep a spare headband and bow with me." She closed her eyes for a moment to rest. She pursed her lips, and for the moment appeared as though she wasn't quite interested in continuing their session from earlier. Or was she?

"...That was my second ever monster encounter. In fact, I think it was the same monster. Except it seemed to have a silver-friend with it this time." She said in a serious tone.

Monsters:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Yum! Vanessa stripped clothes and right off the bat she was getting the wrong idea before Vanessa walked off to the bed nearest the window though she did not get the come and follow vibe. For now she would play it coo. Though as much as she would love to relive their scene in the shower she had learned from Daphnee that if she were straight or even bi curious she would push her away.

Hey, what was that doing out!? She picked up some clothes and what appeared to be one of her older wigs and disappeared briefly into the bathroom depositing the clothes in the hamper before returning.

“Two? I'm only at three so maybe their not too numerous. That Prefect girl, Daphnee, has seen them, I know she has but she won't talk about them and Rosalie has encountered them two and Lilly has as well I was with her once when one of the subs,”
she shook her head at the memory.

Sitting on the other bed and stealing a glance at that profile brought her attention back to Vanessa in short order. “I don't know if the school is involved or not but it's pretty funny that we can't go home between semesters but have to spent the four years here with no contact from home.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm

Vanessa pursed her lips. "Very suspicious, right? It seems like there's something bigger going on. Why build a school that's just so convenient for the monsters to rape us?" She placed a finger on her chin as if to think about it for a moment. "Until we figure out what's going on, if we ever do, it's best that we all stick together." The redhead didn't want to admit it, but two of the girls mentioned she didn't quite recognize, being a new student. Daphnee? Lilly? She was sure that she would meet those two girls in the coming weeks. "Until then, we should stick together."

Monsters:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:28 pm

“I don't think everyone knows or admits their real as far as I've determined. I tried to hint in conversations and based on answers or looks in others eyes I can determine some of those that have gone through something unusual at least and those that seem clueless.”

Organization was tough but perhaps that was why not all of them were targeted to further that divide, still their was strength in numbers and she had not tried to form something so big before.

Andrea nodded. “Lilly is into music and sings just as good as I, a Major in the Performing Arts I think, I just have a ton of classes there, in music or the like. Daphnee is one of the Prefects now. When I met her she was still in training though I had no clue she was at the party to infiltrate it.

“She seems … well haunted in a way... there's something distant in her eyes that tells me she's been through a lot. Something harsh probably happened that she won't speak of though. She never moved to dismiss my claims out of hand … actually she never confirm the either though she seemed to listen to what I said and all the signs were there that she endured something herself and just doesn't want to speak about it.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Vanessa wanted to do some research herself and reassure herself of it. Was this how it worked? Only attack a select few girls to prevent an uproar throughout the entire school? It sounded like Lilly would be very easy to talk to, but Daphnee would be another issue. She sounded like a mysterious girl indeed. Then, the redhead shook her head. She didn't want to get Stephanie any more riled up about this if they kept on talking. The crimson haired girl forced a smile. She crossed her legs to show off her thighs, while covering up her panties. The only evidence that she had them on was a little section at the side of her hips. She brought herself into a sitting position and crossed her arms right under her breasts, as if pushing her breasts up with her forearms intentionally.

"It's so... lonely, don't you think? Away from most human contact and surrounded by monsters." Her eyes focused on Stephanie. "Most of my life I believed myself to be the knight-in-shining armor for women. But just now, as I'm pushed into this corner, I think I'm starting to realize my intentions weren't as pure as they used to be..."

Monsters:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Andrea had not tried to explore matters further. After her first attack she had thought she was going crazy and opened up to a girl that used to be certified as crazy, go figure the irony there. The second attack was far more pleasant and inciteful … submit or resist ... She had amused Dendrite in her desires there catching him off guard when she requested knowledge about being made stronger so she was not prey but alas she always would be while she was here.

She had little reason to think that Vanessa was formulating such thoughts in her mind though, but she was too busy gazing at those legs then her attention shifted to those large breasts and the reminder of the bounty they held.

Her words were suggestive, even if they were not she had been rebuffed often enough to realize that nothing happened if you did nothing in return and she got up and sat near Vanessa.

“It is different here. You cannot be a sword, and being a shield doesn't help but an Angel of Mercy, a doctor ….”
She swept her fingers along her thigh as if making a point.

“You can still heal after the battle is fought and lost or not fought at all as the case may be. It can be a lonely place for those that are victimized and not alike.”

Perhaps a shift worked best, a different aim altogether. She gazed into those eyes and smiled leaning in closer for a kiss provided that Vanessa did not pull away of course.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Vanessa's eyes were cast down, idly at the bed. "I-I can't just sit around and remain like this. I will be a sword and shield if I must, so I can protect you. Protect everyone." Her hand slid above Stephanie's, and interlocked their fingers from above. The girl closed her eyes and pressed her soft lips against the other. The kiss was filled with love and passion. As they continued to kiss, Vanessa placed her hand that was farther away from Stephanie on the blonde's shoulder. She gently used that hand to push the girl down on the bed and straddled the girl. The redhead's soft ass pressed up against Stephanie's stomach. Then, she broke the kiss and looked at the blonde. Vanessa's eyes were filled with lust. One of her hands slid along Stephanie's side, before encircling the outer edges of her breasts. Her fingers gently curled around Stephanie's breast, and gave it a light squeeze.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:22 pm

A sword was good only to cut though against such odds she didn't know how good Vanessa was going to be in that area though she was more than welcome to keep trying. She wasn't aware if she took an instant attraction to her, or that her nature to protect was ingrained in her though she was an excellent kisser and when their lips parted she saw that look of lust in her eyes.

That was what she liked to see. Andrea smiled up at her soon to be lover again. “You can protect this body however you like.” Taking a hand of Vanessa's she guides it to the top button.

“Why don't you have a good look at the body you're protecting?”
She gave her a smile, Vanessa had already seen her naked after all.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Vanesssa blushed and desperately tried to hide the fact that she might have been woo'ed by the blonde's subtle comments. "W-well... I'll have to check if you sustained any sort of injury..." She said, as she began to unbutton Stephanie's top. As soon as she did, the redhead slipped the top off of the girl and tossed it to the side. Vanessa gently pressed her fingertips on her partner's shoulders, gently massaging them for a second. "Your upper body looks fine, but you seem a bit tense. Let me help you... loosen up." The crimson-haired girl seemed quite nervous when she said this. However, she continued to map out her partner's body with her fingers. She slipped down south. Her fingers curled around every curve Stephanie had all the way until her hips. Vanessa held onto her partner's hips and leaned in for another passionate kiss.

This time, she slipped her tongue inside and excitedly searched for its dance partner. As soon as her tongue found Stephanie's, her tongue danced around Stephanie's. Her wet appendage pleasurably pressed up against the blonde's, allowing the two to properly exchange saliva. While she was distracting the blonde with her kiss, Vanessa's hand slipped further down and helped Stephanie remove her bottom.

Monsters:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:06 am

Her top gone, that touch against her was deliciously warm. Her comment had affected the girl she saw and from below sad glanced up at her. She smirked as her shirt was drawn away and tossed all to eager for the return of those lips to her own.

She was an excellent kisser and their tongues swish against each other. There is a tingle against her tongue as it eagerly plays with her own then down to her skirt. She raises her ass so it can be unzipped then the skirt drawn down her legs and discarded.

There she was adorned in her simple white cotton under garments, her chest rising and falling in anticipation.

“No damage there … it did latch onto my breasts though. Did it leave a mark?” She asks as she brushes a hand down her side, that familiar smirk returning.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 am

Vanessa reaches under the bra so that her hand is between Stephanie's breasts and her bra. Her hand envelops the blonde's breasts, gently groping it. "Hmm... so it did. I'll have to check your nerves to be sure. Tell me, does this hurt?" She asked as she lightly squeezed the blonde's nipple with her thumb and index finger. She soon discarded the bra and looked at them as if they were a feast. "I'll have to be sure that they didn't harm you anywhere on your breasts." Vanessa rationalizes.

She lowered her head and began to lick Stephanie's right nipple. Her tongue curled around the nipple and began to slowly cover that breast in her wet saliva. Meanwhile, the crimson-haired girl's free hand went to grope the girl's breasts, rocking her breasts in a circular motion.

Monsters:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

“AHHH … no, no it doesn't hurt,” she pants against that touch that is bestowed upon her, her back arching offering up more of that tit as Vanessa plays with her aroused nipple getting a gasp to fall out of her lips.

Her hand holding her behind the head as she's tended too. Gasping out as her breasts are toyed with in that circular motion, her hand breezing along her side as she's tended too.

“OH GAWD! That … that feels nice!”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Vanessa placed a few more kisses on Stephanie's breasts for turning elsewhere. She wrapped her legs around the blonde and began to finger the girl's mouth. "It seems your mouth is fine too. Why don't you suck on it to see if there's any slime mixed in with your saliva?" At the same time, the crimson haired girl pressed a finger inside the girl, slowly pumping her index finger in and out of the girl. "Your womanhood seems to be in check too."

Monsters:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next