View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller) 

Post Re: A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller)
Vanessa curled her arms around Stephanie's head to encourage her to taste more of the redhead's breasts. The knight enjoyed the singer's touch... at least until she spoke. The crimson-haired girl withdrew her arms and nervously curled her hair with her index finger. "I... I don't know." She pressed her lips together in deep thought. "I-I'm sorry, I have to go." She lightly pushed her friend out of the way and left the shower to dry herself off. The knight rushed back near the bedside and grabbed her gym clothes and hastily dressed herself. She fluffed her hair a few moments.

"A-about moving in, I'm not too sure. I should have been more considerate to my roommate." She placed on her shoes, then looked back at Stephanie. "Again... sorry. I'll see you around?" She said in an awkward manner and left the room, closing the door behind.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Post Re: A Singer and a Knight (Stephanie Miller)
The change was quiet sudden and Vanessa pulled away. “Don't – I didn't mean anything -”

She had messed something up, perhaps she was trying to move things along too quickly or … or she had been involved with someone. But the moment had been ruined it seemed as Vanessa dressed in a hurry.

Andrea wondered over things playing back those last moments … no, it seemed more that there had been guilt there.

“Way do go, Andrea.” She said to the empty room as she shook her head briefly from side to side letting out a sigh as she did so.

It was too quiet in her dorm all of a sudden. There was flashes of her recent attack in the showers and now this mess up. She shouldn't have said anything and just let things play out. Well, live and learn. Perhaps in a few days they could talk, perhaps she had wondered ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7