View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Student Council Meeting (for Vera) 

Post Re: Student Council Meeting (for Vera)
"My time is for students, Ms. Leblanc," Vera replied before moving onto Student Council matters, "I am hearing nothing but excuses for your lack of progress. If your advice is being rejected either it was poor advice or you failed to present the benefits properly. Do you always just give up the moment there is any difficulty, Ms. Leblanc? How did you even get voted into a leadership role when you lack any drive to do your job?"

Vera flicked a switch. The small vibrator would hum to life inside the desk drawer. The vibrations would ripple unhindered through the doll, the sensations feeling all the more powerful due to its size in comparison to the voodoo object. "You told me that you wanted to keep your position and so you still have it," Vera continued, "That did not mean you could just sit and do nothing like you did before. Either start working or resign."

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:13 pm

“Ohhh ...” so that was what it was. She could hear the feint buzzing from within the draw as much as the rippling effect of the vibrator.

Nowadays it had seemed she was just a slave to the Council, a figurehead without any real power and the other girls were quick to pick that state up. Like figuring out that a dog was all bark and no bite. How ideas were differed to the Vice President now and the scandal involving her given her position she had to see out the year again but if matter were too damaging it was unlikely that she would run again given the impact things were having now but she would see the year out at least.

“T-The ideas w-were t-t-too e-extreme for them.” Perhaps she should give an example … no, that may sound too much like an excuse … “I'll try harder ...”

Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 pm

"An idea is only extreme because you failed to present it properly or do enough research," Vera continued as if nothing was wrong. But Etolie knew something was very wrong. The doll was being used. The vibrations rippled through the doll, the soft fabric giving no resistance and making Etolie's physical form defenseless against the endless stimulation. "You were voted on to be Student Council President," Vera reminded, "Was that just a fluke? The fact you received this position in the first must mean you have some ability to present ideas."

"Now you have been giving mix signals, Ms. Leblanc," Vera said as she went back to the previous topic, "Do you wish me to tutor you or will you seek your own?" The questions just prolonged the agony between Etolie's thighs. Would Vera do things to this doll during school hours? What about when she was back in her dorm room?

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:03 am

Her face reddened feeling the steady vibrations of that vibrator pulsing, humming and causing her to press her thighs together rubbing them together in an attempt to relieve the pressure that had been there. Oh, it had felt good and she listened to her with a nod.

“No, it w-was no fluke. I'll do b-better.”

She just had to do a better job, there was no excuse about it that was going to satisfy Vera and even though she lacked in power she still had the popularity …

She had nothing else in mind as far as a tutor went, pretty much set on the idea that either Vera was going to do it or assign a tutor to her … she supposed if it were such a big deal she would have been assigned someone and she had only pitched her earlier idea as a possibility though now that she considered it the aim was to learn and not cause any undue tension.

But how often would this sort of thing last? If Vera could just flick a switch whenever she grew bored, she wouldn't do that right? She struggled against the rippling sensations.

“I … I would like you to t-teach me!”

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 pm

The vibrations hummed louder, growing more and more powerful by the second. The rippling sensations ran up and down Etolie's aching love hole and spread up into the woman's loins and even reach her breasts. It was as if she were literally sitting on the world's biggest and most powerful vibrator right now. "Very well," Vera replied, "I will need to know where you are in your classes and what you are having most difficulty with. You will appoint a total of four hours through out the week to see me for tutoring. That time will be adjusted based on your growth or failure. Are there any questions?" If there were no questions, Vera will wait for her own questions to be answered about Etolie's current academic situation.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

The vibrations continued to ripe through the hapless student to the point that her sensitive breasts could feel that ripple. Even a tiny stone tossed into a pond makes a ripple or some such. It was tougher to think and there was no mistake as to the fact that she was rubbing her thighs together, struggling against those vibrations.

“U-U-Understood,”
she confirms, such a simple word given her so much trouble. “When, when will it stop!?”

“Most of all the thermodynamics in P-P-Physics. A-And Differential C-Calculus … m-mostly stuff o-on the derivatives.”
She had felt as if her entire body was going to explode with pleasure, heat already shoot through her moistening passage as she squirmed in her sea as she grew closer and closer to her own release.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:48 pm

"I see," Vera replied, ignoring the question about the vibrations. The Head Girl simply went on as if nothing was happening to the student. "For now, two hours will be set aside for each subject unless one proves to require more help than the other. The sessions will be outside of class and outside any meetings and events the student council holds. Your duties will not change."

Etolie was struggling to hold back the tension welling up inside her loins. But the vibrations did not slow even for a moment. It was like the vibrations were rippling through jello, completely unhindered by Etolie's flesh and bone. "If there is nothing else," Vera concluded, "You are dismissed until our first session. I may attend this week's meeting as well. I trust there are no complaints." If there was nothing else, the Head Girl dismissed the student council president. The vibrations did not stop though as Vera would start typing away at her computer once more. How long would this torment go on?

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 am

It was a horrifying notion, those sensations running through her unhindered as they assailed her and this could occur at any time, in and out of class! She reddened further, those sensations reaching deep inside her and her thighs were not enough to repulse that tension that swept through her.

“U-Understood ...”
she manages against the wave of pressure that sweeps out over her. When she is dismissed she stands, nearly collapsing as she grasps the back of the chair.

Ignored already when she voiced her question she realized that Vera had not intended to answer her nor showed any signs of relenting. She whimpered as she pressed her lips closed, struggled not to say anything and made her way towards the door on wobbly knees.

She had not managed to make it far, just outside the door as she dropped to her knees, crying out as her body could not hold it all together any longer as she came, the walls of her pussy convulsing around sheer nothingness though it did not stop even as she tried to get it together as she heard the ding of the elevator indicating the arrival of the next appointment perhaps ...

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:31 am

Etolie was hoping for some mercy but the Head Girl would give none to this particular disappointment. A student falling off the path and making poor decisions was one thing. A member of the student council with such conduct was worse and being the president went further beyond that. Vera could not be more disappointed in the lack of performance of this so called leader. Etolie's failings only gave the students more reasons to not trust this school. Giving the woman something to be afraid of would hopefully keep this one motivated to straighten up her act. What Etolie did behind closed doors did not matter until it got in the way of her duties so now those privileges have now been taken away.

Vera continued with her work as if nothing had occurred just moments ago. Etolie would have a long walk back to her dorm room as the humming vibrations continued endlessly. For this first night, the Head Girl would give the student council president a night she will never forget. The silver haired woman had dinner and changed into her nightgown. She finally opened her drawer and gazed at the doll. Instead of removing the torture device, she instead added two more small vibrators to the doll's chest. Now the student had vibrators humming directly into her vulnerable breasts.

The Head Girl closed the door, leaving Etolie to her torment. She turned off the lights and crawled into bed, enjoying a fine rest after a long day's work.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4